FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The best MMF

The best MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy_hedonist OP   Man  over a year ago

Islington

Browsing the couple’s profiles in my area, I landed on the profile of a mature - early 50s - couple who like meeting up with single guys. The profile was simple, but effective and the pictures were lovely - mostly focusing on the wife’s sexy body in expensive lingerie. I couldn’t resist, but had to show my admiration by fabbing a couple of photographs.

I thought no more about it until I received an email two days later, asking if I had enjoyed the pictures and would like to see more. Of course I would - and over the next few days we struck up a conversation with me explaining what I would like to do to ‘Paula’ in exchange for increasingly sexy pictures of her. David, her husband, seemed to enjoy my lusting after his wife as much as I enjoyed her pictures, and he admitted showing some of my more imaginative scenarios to Paula - who loved them. In payment for my words, I received ever more hardcore pictures of Paula. The lingerie remained, but now she was posing with toys, or sucking different cocks - in one case being spit-roasted, in another dp. They were clearly active swingers, and I asked if they would like to meet and carry on the conversation in person. Even if it didn’t lead any further, it would be fun flirting and having a sexy chat over a drink. To my delight, they agreed to meet in a central London bar. The location was perfect - big enough to allow us to sit and have a degree of privacy to talk.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This sounds like it could be a great story & look forward to reading more details soon

By *teviliciousMan  over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

Good start, please do carry on!

Islington

I arrived a little early, got a drink at the bar and sat in a booth so I could discreetly see the rest of the room and watch for Paula and Dave to arrive. The minutes passed, with plenty of new arrivals but none that looked like Paula. Time dragged and I began to suspect I’d been stood up. My phone beeped - there was a text from Dave “we’re in a taxi, 5 mins away” accompanied by a picture of Paula showing me her knickers. That cheered me up AND gave me an instant erection. This could be a fun night.

10 mins later, a familiar looking woman entered the bar - holding hands with her partner and looking round the room. I waved at them and was greeted with a smile and kiss on the cheek from Paula and warm handshake from Dave. Offering to get them a drink, I was joined at the bar by Paula, with Dave sitting down to look after her bag and coat.

“It’s so nice to meet you, after all of the lovely things you said about me” said Paul.

I almost blushed. “I’m not sure they were all lovely - I can think of other words, but perhaps not lovely” I replied.

“Well, I loved them. And they got me even wetter when Dave read them to me in bed. To think my little body inspired such imagination.” she said in a whisper into my ear. She was leaning in tight, her boobs brushing against my arm and I could smell her scent.

Now, I was blushing - but more in excitement than embarrassment. “Let me just get these drinks and we can carry on this chat…”

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Intresting i think

Good. Start

Islington

Returning to our seats, Paula sat next to me, with Dave opposite. After a little small talk, Dave leaned forward and asked what I thought of Paula ‘in the flesh’.

“She looks gorgeous, as sexy as I had imagined”, I replied. And she did - she was slim and pretty, with short auburn hair and dressed in a white, semi-see-thru blouse and black pencil skirt, cut to just above the knee. The effect was classy, with a slutty edge - all finished off with bright red lipstick and high-heels. Perfect!

“Glad to hear I don’t disappoint”, Paula smirked. “What do you prefer, clothed, or naked as in my pictures?”.

“How about partially clothed, but mostly naked, like in the photo of you with two guys?”, I answered.

Dave opened his phone, scanned through various pictures and pointed the screen at the two of us - showing Paula, dressed in just stockings and suspender belt, with two cocks wanking over her face. “I think he means like this…”.

“Oooh, yes, that was fun”, smiled Paula, her hand now on my leg and her nails gently scratching along the material moving up my thigh - “hopefully, tonight will be similar”.

More more More more

Islington

“How would you like my lipstick on your cock?” Paula breathed huskily into my ear, her fingers beginning to rub the front of my crotch.

“Oh my god, I’d love it”, I managed to say before her head moved round, her mouth opening, inviting a kiss, which I couldn’t resist. There in the bar, a sexy, married milf was french kissing me in front of her husband.

Heads turned to us - it must have been obvious that something unusual was happening, but rather getting angry, Dave was excited. “That’s so sexy. You’re such a fantastic slut. We’re going to have so much fun with you tonight!”.

“You see!” said Paula “Dave just loves me having fun with other guys. Now let’s go back to yours - I want the two of you to fuck me!”.

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Yes more please thanks

Great potential for a very horny story

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Got to hear the rest of this please carry on

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

I always enjoyed meeting with a married couple and being teased and then invited back for some fun, with a naughty sexy women that knows what she likes mmmm. Looking forward with fond memory’s of what fun is to come.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *teve9111Man  over a year ago

UK

Love this

Islington

Fortunately, it was a short walk back to my apartment, with Paula walking arm-in-arm between the two of us, raising the tension by telling us all the things she wanted done to her. My cock was rigid by the time we arrived.

Settling into the lounge, I drew the curtains and find David seated on the sofa, with Paula stood in front of him, her back to me. I moved her hair to one side and kissed her neck. Her hands moved to pull me closer and then raise my hands to her breasts, lifting her foot onto Dave’s knee.

Slowly, kissing her neck and lips, my hands explored her. Moving down her body to lift her skirt, my fingers gently massaging the front of her panties. My fingers entered her panties and found her pussy lips already swollen and wet. A finger easily popped inside and I pumped her pussy so we could all hear the squelching of her lovely wet cunt. She moaned and leaned back into me, opening her legs wider. All the while, David watched, his eyes wide with excitement.

“This is so nice,” said Paula “isn’t it Dave? The only thing missing is a cock for me to admire.”

“Just fantastic. You’re amazing, my beautiful slut. I love seeing another man fingering your cunt” Dave replied, undoing his belt and trousers and beginning to wank his cock.

More please

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Building up to be a great read.

Loving this. Got my hand wrapped round my cock as I read this.

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Would love debauchery like this tonight !

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great build up!!

More

Fantastic..!!!

Islington

She carefully removed my fingers from her pussy and motioned for her hubby to lean forward. I was taken a little by surprise when he started to lick her juices from my fingers - something new for me, but still sexy with Paula’s ass grinding into my crotch. But I needed more.

I whispered in her ear “Why don’t you sit on hubby’s cock and give me a suck?”.

“Oh, I’d love to” she replied, turning to remove her blouse and panties and wiggling her ass in her husband’s face. While she eased herself onto Dave’s cock, I removed my clothes to leave my cock standing proud and ready.

Straddling her hubby reverse cowgirl, Paula began to wank my cock. Not gently and carefully, but hard. Looking up at me, she breathed huskily, “I want you gagging for my mouth”.

Dave undid Paula’s bra and cupped her breasts from behind, gently pulling on her large nipples. Seeing the two of them fucking, with Paula wanking me with an intense look of pleasure on her face was the sexiest view ever. And then there were the sounds of Paula’s breathing, her wet pussy squashing down on David’s cock - and David quietly talking to her all the while, telling her what a naughty slut she was being. I was gagging…

Suddenly Paula leaned forward and her wet mouth enclosed the head of my cock. Sucking strongly, she began pumping my cock with her mouth - it was almost as strong as her hand wank had been. It was heaven.

This was the perfect workout for Paula, bouncing on Dave’s cock while sucking mine, but it was hard work and eventually she had to stop. Lying back on Dave she breathed heavily and sighed with pleasure.

“Ok, boys. A 2 minute breather and then I’d like to try one of my favourites.” Both Paula and Dave smirked at that.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Love this

Guildford

"Love this"
great great story more please

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great like the sounds of this

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Hard as here

Lovely. Maybe you'll add some bdsm into it

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

This is getting stronger every time I read your posts

Keep it coming please

Great confession, come visit Tammy sometime ;

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Islington

"Great confession, come visit Tammy sometime ;"

I'd love to

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Islington

I wandered through to the kitchen to get them both a fresh drink and returned to find them in the same position: Paula happily sitting on Dave’s lap.

After sipping her drink, Paula was straight onto what she wanted next. “So, one of our favourites is dp. But not the usual dp - although I love that too - but dvp. With both of your lovely cocks in my sweet little pussy. It’s a little tricky, but would you mind putting a condom on and pushing your cock in here?” Trying (and failing) to look shy and coy, Paula leaned back onto Dave’s chest and lifted her legs to expose his cock buried in her pussy. Her labia were wet and enlarged and ready for fucking.

“Don’t worry, I’ve done this before and loved it” I replied, rushing to put a condom on and join them on the sofa. Paula and Dave had managed to wriggle lower, Dave’s cock still inside, but Paula’s pussy was not even more accessible as she lay almost flat on his chest.

“As I said, it isn’t easy as I’m quite tight down there, but it’s worth the effort. Just push hard into my cunt.”

I did as I was told, rubbing my cock over her lips and then pressing down. At first, there was nothing - just my cock butting up against Dave’s cock embedded inside her - but then Paula’s breathing signalled a change as my cock found an entry point and I was able to press inside, very slowly.

“Oh god” exclaimed Paula “I love having two cocks inside me!”.

The tightness around my cock was amazing. It was too strong a grip to move at first, but as we all relaxed, I began to move up and down, with the walls of Paula’s pussy and Dave’s cock for friction. The two of them stayed almost perfectly still as I began to fuck Paula, leveraging myself up on my arms, to drive my hips down onto hers, my cock going deeper and deeper. The smell, sound and feeling of sex was fantastic. Minutes passed, and felt like hours as we all gave in to the pleasure of our senses.

Dave, who had been quiet, lying beneath us, suddenly started to buck his hips up, forcing his cock even deeper in to his wife. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, I’m cumming” He exclaimed.

“Oh, yes baby, please baby, fill me with cum!” Paula pleaded.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Guildford

Wow

Yes yes yes

Wow

So horny

More please.

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"I wandered through to the kitchen to get them both a fresh drink and returned to find them in the same position: Paula happily sitting on Dave’s lap.

After sipping her drink, Paula was straight onto what she wanted next. “So, one of our favourites is dp. But not the usual dp - although I love that too - but dvp. With both of your lovely cocks in my sweet little pussy. It’s a little tricky, but would you mind putting a condom on and pushing your cock in here?” Trying (and failing) to look shy and coy, Paula leaned back onto Dave’s chest and lifted her legs to expose his cock buried in her pussy. Her labia were wet and enlarged and ready for fucking.

“Don’t worry, I’ve done this before and loved it” I replied, rushing to put a condom on and join them on the sofa. Paula and Dave had managed to wriggle lower, Dave’s cock still inside, but Paula’s pussy was not even more accessible as she lay almost flat on his chest.

“As I said, it isn’t easy as I’m quite tight down there, but it’s worth the effort. Just push hard into my cunt.”

I did as I was told, rubbing my cock over her lips and then pressing down. At first, there was nothing - just my cock butting up against Dave’s cock embedded inside her - but then Paula’s breathing signalled a change as my cock found an entry point and I was able to press inside, very slowly.

“Oh god” exclaimed Paula “I love having two cocks inside me!”.

The tightness around my cock was amazing. It was too strong a grip to move at first, but as we all relaxed, I began to move up and down, with the walls of Paula’s pussy and Dave’s cock for friction. The two of them stayed almost perfectly still as I began to fuck Paula, leveraging myself up on my arms, to drive my hips down onto hers, my cock going deeper and deeper. The smell, sound and feeling of sex was fantastic. Minutes passed, and felt like hours as we all gave in to the pleasure of our senses.

Dave, who had been quiet, lying beneath us, suddenly started to buck his hips up, forcing his cock even deeper in to his wife. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, I’m cumming” He exclaimed.

“Oh, yes baby, please baby, fill me with cum!” Paula pleaded."

Mmm love this!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON