FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Story or fantasy?

Story or fantasy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alcon43 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I had a Christmas present to give to a guy that I'd known for a few months. I went to his workplace which has a workshop and a large office. The place was empty apart from him. After some chat and a cup of tea I gave him his gift and he had a card for me.

I sat on one of the workbenches and he came over standing between my legs and started kissing me slowly at first and then more passionately. Pressing his groin against me I could tell he was pleased to see me!

He too off his jumper and shirt and took me into the office and we sat on the couch and kissed and he undid the buttons on my blouse to kiss and suck on my breasts. I undid his trousers and could feel his hard cock as I had done several times before. His fingers found my wet pussy and my mouth found his hard, erect cock and I slowly licked and sucked on it until he came.

We ended up on the floor where he removed my tights and pants in one smooth move. Soon he was hard again and

as he lay on top of me I could feel him enter me and I let out a gasp. Soon we were fucking hard, then I went on top and we finished with doggy where he came hard again.

On the way home I realised I had lost my earrings and had to text him, fortunately he found them! Wonder what I'll have to do to get them back, he he he.

Merry Christmas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmm got to say sexy very horny little story certainly got me very very hard xx sounds like a fantastic christmas treat xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic