FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Frightening experience to fantasy

Frightening experience to fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky adventure OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

So this is a true story that happened to me when i was around 18 of a frightening dentist experience i had but ive recently started fantasising about has anyone eles had similar experiences or dose anyone have fantasies like this i find it strange something so scary now turns me on to the point i have to get changed ive made a mess from leaking

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hull

So a few years ago i was with my ex girlfriend and i was scared of the dentist id not been in years and she had persuaded me i should go so she booked me an appontment at a dentist on newland id never been there before so the day came and we got in the car i was very nervous id not been i a while and i had two front teeth that since i could remeber where discoloured from being a kid so we got there we went into reception and filled in some paperwork and sat in the waiting room my gf sat next to me it was like a big open waiting room my gf asked how i was feeling i said i was scared i was very nervous and she reasured me its only a check up not to worry and she was there so we waited and a young very pretty ginger assistent came and said my name my gf insisted she wantes to acompany me as i was nervous she said that was no problem we went in and there was a male dentist alot older and had is back to us and just sort of grunted to sit in the chair at me my nerves rose as i sat in the chair the assistent put a bib on me and i lay there in silence for what seemed ages my gf rubbed my leg from the foot of the chair asking am i ok to which i nodded and she smiled then the dentist finished what he was doing and came across grey glasses and a sturn look and said john is it i replied as he put a mask across his face and the chair went back the light shone in my eyes he then probed around my mouth with his latex covered fingers and instruments pulling my checks about stretching me calling numbers and saying things to the assistent i had no idea what it ment or what was going on he then asked how long my disscoloured teeth was like that i told him since i could remember he just grunted and slid his chair back and huddled with his assistent i looked at my gf confused nervous and anxious the chair was still reclined and before i know it he said open so i did and his assistent shoved something huged and wet in my mouth as that happened he said my assistent is taking impressions of your teeth he was sort of looking around a little adgitated and like he didnt particularly care about anything then said im going to have to remove your front teeth there is nothing else i can do with them and you will have a denture fitted then he turned his back and went back to his deck as his assitent pushed something gooey into my teeth to take the impressions my heart sank i panicked my stomach turned i started to sweat as fear rose in me she removed one and applied another straight away on my lower teeth before i could say a word then i felt my emotions taking over tears filling up my mind racing i didnt want dentures i didnt want my teeth pulling out i hadnt had a choice so far feeling trapped scared she removed the mould from my mouth and the seat started to come up and he told me to rinse i was told it would take a couple of weeks and to book an appointment for it to be done by the dentist in a sturn voice with no compasion i was stunned shell shocked and couldnt speak or barely walk out of the dentist office what had just happened to me was going through my mind

Hull

Anyone else had a similar experience of a bad experience turning to fantasy ?

Hull

Anyone like this i had a few inboxs

» Add a new message to this topic