FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Destroyed

Destroyed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before you all start I'm on here for my bi side. Me and my partner play but she doesn't won't to be on here. This is true and not a fantasy .

We have a friend and he plays, well we all play. Decent cock about 10 inches but normal girth.

He comes round when we want to fuck my partner. Sometimes I join in or just let him fuck her. She's quite vocal so I know what is happening. I don't mind and in the morning I quite often suck him to get him hard to go again.

However one morning she came downstairs after a session with him. She was well swollen and bite marks on her tits. She looked well fucked and used. We had a good hug and my hand felt how swollen she was.

We had a cup of tea but still not right in herself. She said come upstairs, I need to ask you something, but all three of us need to be happy.....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *wantyou3Man  over a year ago

south shields

More more more plz

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Well I was concerned so went back to bed where he was playing with himself. We both then started to pay attention to her, playing with her clit and swollen lips. She was moaning but then said that James, he is our friend, has a friend who wud like to join. I asked wasn't one enough but she then said that she had seen pics of his cock that although been the same length was very wide. I wondered but she pushed my head to her swollen lips and of course I obliged but then I heard James on the phone ....

Like how this is going

James said gives us five mins and I will call back. I had finished licking her lips and was just having some times with her.

James said that if you go with him you never are the same again. He explained that his friends width do destroy any woman's cunt. Basically it never closes and the pelvic floor can't deal with it so if she takes it all then panty liners are needed.

Well I joked it doesn't effect me but then was smacked around the face with her hand.

Listen to what he says she said. Shall I....

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Intriguing

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

So his cock must be even wider than a babies head then.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Here!

"So his cock must be even wider than a babies head then. "

Although babies don't go in and out for long sessions!

Have to agree though that you wouldn't be destroyed after one session.

But this is the story's and fantasies section !

Well James made the call back. Ok he said see you in an hour. With that she got up and said she was off for a shower. James and I lay there smiling. I saw his cock growing so I thought I help it along. I sucked him until he came in my mouth. Oh he said this is going to be fun

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

F

Time passed and she came downstairs in a white bra and thing. He make up done and hair pulled back into a tight pony tail. She kit a fag and poured a glass of wine. Straight back it went and she poured another. With that the door bell rang...

Go on.

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Oooo

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Looking forward to it x

James went to the door. We could hear laughing and joking.. They both walk in and James said this is Mat. Mat shook my hand and gave her a big cuddle so she could feel his bulge down below. The small talk continued and I noticed mats eyes staring at her. Mat then suggested that she and him should go in the other room to have a chat and sort out what she wants and rules and to get to know each other a bit. Fine I said as she finished her glass of wine and he took her hand and walked to the other room

By *picy2Couple  over a year ago

essex

After 10 mins James and I thought we should go and see how things were. As we entered I was slightly shocked to see her kneeling between mats knees with his hard cock half way down his throat. She was naked and fingerings herself with three fingers. Mat was pulling her head towards him. Think we are getting on ok said mat, let's go up stairs and get this party started

She got on the bed and I went straight will my tongue on her cunt. She was soaking and came very quick. I looked up and she was sucking James and wanking mat. Her eyes were glazed so I knwe she was in the zone. James then said he wanted to fuck her so I moved out the way. He pushed her legs wide and pushed him cock all the way in without stopping. Her eyes rolled and she moaned loudly asking for him more and more. Mat saw me looking at his huge cock and started to wank. I moved over a put it in my mouth. God it was thick. James had been pounding her for a good ten minutes when he said it was now time to destroy her cunt

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Fantastic, can't wait to read the rest.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Me thinks you are the one abput to be destroyed

By *oingdown2Man  over a year ago

angus

"Me thinks you are the one abput to be destroyed"

Agreed..

Telford

Wish I had mates like that lol

Well James moved and may took his place. He pushed her legs open and pulled her up his thighs. He was well hard and laid it on her stomach. Fuck me it was huge. He left forward and kissed her to which she responded. He asked her if she was ready and all she said was gently please.he pulled back ano held his cock rubbing it over her swollen lips and clit. Her eyes were wide open and she biting her lip. With one movement he pushed himself in and her lips spread. The both stayed still whilst she adjusted herself. Only 2 inches had gone in but she said it felt like five. After about a minute mat started Bentley rocking backwards and forwards whilst she grabbed the sheet. She was getting into the rhythm and moaning. He pulled out to show the wetness only 4 inches down his cock and then slid back in. Things started to quicken up and another inch eased in. She was starting to moan and shake but asking for more. Suddenly she screamed fuck I'm coming.

Mmmm very horny

Dudley

Would it really destroy her?

Well the flood gates opened. She came and pissed herself. Mat gave her a minute. She was shaking and shaking. Now he said is the time to get this bad boy in her. James and I were shocked. He pulled her closer and started. She was screaming as he started to destroy her. He was pulling her onto his cock and bit by bit it was opening and taking. At one point she shouted their safe word and he stopped. She wriggled about and sucked some air. He then started again. She was been pounced by him but loving it. After half an hour and she just flooding I suggested a break. Fine said mat I cud do with one. He pulled out to show a gaping cunt the likes of I or James hasn't seen before. Give it fifteen minutes and I will be back in there. We went downstairs for a drink, she down a wine and had another, I was playing with James cock. She was shell shocked

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Very good story....i noticed a few sowmki6 mistakes when you get excited

James hand was rubbing my arse and stroking my hole. Quite a turn in. She was still looking used and I noticed something running down her leg. She stood next to mat with him holding her. After 15 minutes mat said let see if it will all go in so we went back upstairs but this time she went on all fours. Mat got behind her and pushed straight in. He pushed her head down to bring her cunt up. He started moving in and out.. I noticed she was pushing back on him. James an I looked and saw he was well into her. About 8 inches

James and I were getting horney and both hard. He was still rubbing me arse but moving behind. I was aware. All of a sudden mat pick her up and turned her over with him to ride cow girl. At that point she screamed as it went all in

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Love it

Here!

Looking at a cunt that spread open was amazing. He bounced her a couple of times but then she got riding. For the next ten minutes she ride that cock for the full length swearing and screaming. God it was perfect. Mat was getting vocal and building. I couldnt believe the Mrs was taking the monster. All of a sudden mat was moaning and muttering he was going to cum. She hearing that got riding more. Then they both exploded. She pissed and squirted every where. Mat just came in her. They then collapsed

Telford

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

About ten minutes later they decided to move. Mat was now soft but she was swollen and messy. Did u b both enjoy James asked. She looked and pointed at the gaping cunt. What do u think. Lay back said James he will clean u up . With that he pushed my head down to the soaking cum laden cunt. I wasn't too impressed but was nice as as he talked to them he ran a finger around my hole..

Well we all went downstairs. Well she struggle to walk. I noticed her hips were slightly wrong. We had a drink and a fag.. Mat said it was fantastic but had to get going. James wasn't in a rush. She looked done in. Well swollen and looking sore. She sat in a chair with her legs spread. All u could see was a hole .

James and I just looked at it. What do we think and what shall we do now. So I asked what she wanted. She said well u can both fuck me but it's loose so probably not feel anything.. Fucking I thought and pushed my cock in, wasn't long and I pumped my luv juice into her. James took over and shot his load pretty quick. It then all ran out and she said she was going back to bed for a rest. We let her go and got another drink. James was still horny and kept feeling me up

James and I just looked at it. What do we think and what shall we do now. So I asked what she wanted. She said well u can both fuck me but it's loose so probably not feel anything.. Fucking I thought and pushed my cock in, wasn't long and I pumped my luv juice into her. James took over and shot his load pretty quick. It then all ran out and she said she was going back to bed for a rest. We let her go and got another drink. James was still horny and kept feeling me up

coventry

James , and I stayed downstairs. Had another drink and just chatted. We were a little ashamed of what had happened but also please. I passed him another beer and he grabbed me and snogged me. Omg I responded and we snogged. He was getting hard again and I was sure he wanted me. No I said we must check on her upstairs I said. We went into the bedroom. There she lay on wet sheets. She was out for the count. Like children we did something naughty. We pulled her legs apart to see this gapping hole. I asked him what was mats intentions. He said he normally revisits five times to sort it and destroy it. With that we both laid down and fell asleep

Telford

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Wow

I woke up three hours later to see James just sliding in and out of her. Was she enjoying it I don't know . Her eyes barely open but moaning. There was a big wet patch where she had come earlier but still James had some fun. He shot his load and got dressed. I've left that for you to sort he said as he put his jeans on. Mat will be back in two days. Make sure she is ready . I just cuddled her and went back to sleep

Looking forward to the next instalment

Mmm

Telford

derby

Near MK

coventry

Looking forward to Mat destroying you

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm great

We got up the next morning. She didn't move very quick. Think her hips had been pulled about. Downstairs she laid on the sofa. Wow her cunt had taken a hammering. Her lips were red and swollen. There was a definite gap between them. I asked if she enjoyed it. The best cock I have ever taken she said. I said he is back in a couple of days. She said yes and can't wait. She smiled and started to play with herself. She was really horny and came quick. Now if that's what it does I'm ready. We went to get ready for work. Normally she wears a dress and tights. This morning it was stocking and a skirt. No knickers I said. No she replied want to feel the air around my used cunt

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great story

Dudley

All morning she was txting me saying how fabulous it felt and how wet she was. She asked me to meet her at home at lunch time as she needed to cum. My cock went hard. So at lunch time I walked in the door to find her with her skirt pulled up with one leg up on the coffee table. Get lickin she said. Omg it was fantastic. So swollen and puffy. She came hard over my face. I have never know her like this. When she calmed down she was just smiling but she was changing

Wow very horny

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Wow

dungannon

mmmmm lovely

Dudley

Telford

Here!

Mmmm need more

So looking forward to the next part

Near MK

She texted to say she was going home at 3 pm as she was wound up, wet and couldn't concentrate. Ok I replied she you later. Don't be late she said you have things to sort. My cock stirred at point. I walked in the house and all I could hear was moaning and screaming. I walked in the room to find her naked...

derby

Well she had porn on TV big cock taking young girls, box of sex toys out.. She had the 8 inch rabbit shoved up her cunt . She looked at me. These things aren't doing it. I need more. Fuck she looked wild. I asked if she wanted a drink in a patronising way but she said she had had a bottle already. The settee was wet where she sat. She was a different woman but I thought I cud deal. As she fucked herself she said here and lick but no fingers. She pulled my head into her cunt and moaned .again she came quick. Smiling she said ok look on computer and order. But get it tomoz am delivery. I need it. I went and looked. It was a 12 inch dildo with a suction pad also a straight 12 inch in black. I ordered and got a next day am delivery. I went back to tell her. Good she said I need some thing. Oh she said mat is coming over tonight. Oh I thought it was tomoz. Yes it should be but I'm too horney to wait. I tried to talk to her that she shouldn't push it and let it happen. Oh u shitting urself as you set it up.

By *inkskinksCouple  over a year ago

Gainsborough

Would love to see a picture of the lady

There wa a knock on the door. I went and in walked mat and James. We all said hello. Got a drink and got chatting. She walked down stairs naked and gave mat a big kiss. We all chatted and she mocked a couple of wines back. Then she said to mat. Shall we go upstairs and have some fun. James and I went to follow but she said no point u lads coming this is the one for me. Have fun lads and behave. Well it was only five minutes when we could hear her moaning and saying fuck me fuck me. At that point James said did we want to have fun. I said quite happy to suck but need to be there for her if she got in trouble. He agrees and pulls out his cock for me to suck. All of a sudden I hear her scream no no no and was turning to go up stairs but it turned into yes fuck fuck yes fuck is it all in.

10 mins later they both appeared downstairs. Both naked. He was soft but she was well swollen. A well best fuck I have had she said. Give it 10 and we are gaining back for more. James and I went a ran the tap. You could see that she was struggling to hold her pee in. Everyone was talking but it was leaking

Desborough

Here!

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Telford

Near MK

Mat and her seemed very comfortable together. Arms around each other and fondling. Conversation went on and I asked how her cunt was. She said it felt used, stretched but wish she had done it ages ago. I just smiled and said well the rest of you doesn't looked used. She agreed but then said to me would you like it too. Well what can you answer to that. My cock started to harden and James grabbed it and said I think the answer is yes. Well she said let's all go up stairs and give me some love bites where he can see them

By *anchoPanzaMan  over a year ago

Newport

Very good

Mat went for her thighs, I went for one tit and James went for the neck. I said not neck just body. She said no let him and tilted her neck to one side. I wasn't happy about it as didn't want other people to see. James also moved down to her other tit. Mat just worked on her thighs.

Desborough

Great story - more please - have you got any pics? Mmm

Tony /-)

dungannon

I lost the pics when I swapped phones. Sometimes better that way

Dudley

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

this is a fantasy, why would there be pics when the characters don’t exist in real life, just enjoy the story

After a while we left her alone. Mat was just getting hard when James took his chance and went in between. He pulled her up and said straight in. Let him start on her he got some speed up. She was moaning and gritting her teeth. James said you could tell the difference. Mat moved and got his cock in her mouth. Her breathing quickened and she started to shake. I new what was going to happen. Oh she got loader and all of a sudden she squirted all over James. He continued pounding her and making her cum more. All of a suddened she started to move and pushed him off. She got on her knees and told Matt to fuck her like he wanted. Fuck she was wild

Mmmm hope her pussy is perm gaping

derby

Matt positioned himself behind her. He lay his massive cock on her arse. He asked her if she wanted to slide back or him push in. She shout don't push it ram it I want it all the way. James and I at this point looked at each other. Really said it will hurt. Fuck that I know she shouted. Mat put his cock into positions and his hands around her hips. She was already moaning when he suddenly push straight into her. It didn't stop until it was all the way in. She screamed and her head thrashed about. Mat then pulled out and did it again. Let the destruction begin he said and he kept pulling and going back in like a train. She couldn't control herself and let out the contents of her bladder. Fuck it's happened sooner than I thought said mat. When that happens you know you are doing something to her cunt. I looked on slightly concerned. Are you OK I asked. She looked but couldn't speak. Her eyes rolled around. She was just dribbling from her mouth. Fuck may was destroying her. James looked amazed. Fuck mate you are hammering her he said. Yep and I will continue until I cum. She was just coming again and again. I looked at my watch. He had been going 15 minutes when he erupted his load into her. She just came again

By *klfkrMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

Hot. I wonder what will happen next

Wow very horny

Northern Ireland

horny and hard here

Near MK

love to see the final destruction

Telford

Dumfries

Another 4 visits before final destruction?

Oh wow, fisting from now on then

Dudley

Those two laid on the bed. She was exhausted. I noticed the cunt was gapping. James and I went downstairs for a glass of wine. Leave them to recover we both said. Standing in the kitchen James said that I hadn't fucked her or had any fun. I saI'd watching that was great. He was getting hard and his hand was stroking my arse. Think we cud play he said. Yes don't see why not I replied. With that he was at the back of me rimming me. I'm a bit naughty like that and opened my legs more. His tongue danced round my hole. It was intense.

Oh hell more please!!

He stood up and stood in front of me. His cock rock hard. U like the look don't you. Oh yes I said. His hands on my shoulders. Get setting it he said as he pushed me down

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Keep up the good work

Telford

His cock went in my mouth. It's big but not like mats. Thank God. I was soaking it and he was starting to thrust into it. I was getting him wetter and he was turned on. However I suddenly heard the other two coming downstairs. I stood up as she walked in to the kitchen. She grabbed James's cock and said you two having some fun. Wow I looked at her. She looked well used. The bite marks had blackened and her tits looked nearly black. She had her hair tied back showing her neck. Her thighs had brushing but also where mat had gripped and fucked her. Don't stop because of us she said. She sat on settee crossed but on her legs. It was clear that she had started the process. Mat holding her and stroking. She started to ask what happens next. I just said what ever you want. She said she felt well used but like the bites. Oh I agree and so did James. She then put four fingers in her dripping cunt and took them out dripping. Is that what you wanted darling she said to me. What could I say...

What could you say????

She was rubbing mats cock. She asked again is that what I wanted. At this point do. You say yes, maybe or phone a friend. You have had me used she said. I stood still as she said it. U know that now it's my time for fun. Mat and I are going for a shower. Then I'm going to get on top and fuck myself on his big thick cock. We don't need an audience so please yourself down here. More wine in the fridge boys as she took mat and went upstairs.

Very hot

So close to cuming and I haven't even got my cock out!

James came forward to me. His cock rock hard. So what you think. With that we heard someone coming downstairs. It was her. She chucked something at me and and I caught it. You both might need that but I didn't bother with the condoms. It was a tube of ky have fun as she went back upstairs. I looked shocked but James smiled. He took it from me and flipped the lid. Looks like we have permission for fun. I explained to James that although I was bi I hadn't had his size.

??more please

We heard the shower being turned on.. He then got the tube and dribbled it down my arse. Easy tiger he said as he pushed some in my arse. He then bent me over the kitchen top. Safe word he said is garden. I agreed but then felt his helmet around my hole. James said I don't expect this to go all the way in tonight. Bit of practise needed.he lined it up and pushed. Oh it opened as he slipped in. Garden I shoutEd and he stopped. I was breathing adding to relax. Fuck what did she do I thought. With that I heard the shower stop. Omg is she going to come down to find James fucking me. What the fuck my head was buzzing. Anyway within a minute I cud hear moaning for upstairs. Go on James push some more. Omg my arse just opened. Fuck I knew I was a slut with bi but this. He wasn't been rough just rocking.. I felt so full. I smiled and pushed back. Oh come one big boy. Take my cock. I kept sliding down it. What the fuck he was filling me with his cock. Yes mmm fuck more I said. Then he pulled right back. What the fuck so empty. Back in I shoutEd and with that he went back in mmmm it was amazing

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

This storey is amazing xx

Who has read this with a partner and then had amazing sex after x

Near MK

James was gripping me. Mmm felt so good. He was rocking backwards and forwards. Every movement out a bit more in my arse. I could hear her upstairs being fucked again that was turning me on and letting me relax. Next feeling was James thighs against mine. Omg has it gone in that far i asked. Seems to be said. Well it was fantastic. He slowly started to fuck me. I was leaking out my cock. He then got a bit quicker. Yes I said I can take. He then tensed and came in me. Omg he gushed in it. We stayed as we were and he slowly pulled out. I clenched to keep his cum in me. We both turn round and had the most amazing snog. He beamed and so did I. Mmm least mine is intact I said. Yes but do u want to take more. ..

Loving this so look much!!

As we sorted out she and mat came downstairs. Have fun lads she said. We just smiled. She came up to me and felt my arse. Why u got cum leaking out of it, u bitch, she said. Oh well James wanted some fun. Mmm good next time I want to see. Then she kissed mat and thanked him. Is it tomorrow you coming or next day during the day. I looked puzzled. I am work I said . So am I said James. Mmm we know that. It will be the third visit but we want sometime together. Mat said tomorrow. Be about 2 pm and we will discuss. Hopefully if ur toys turn up then we can add it as well. With that he said bye. James went to go but she said no. Need to discuss with you two. She sat on settee show her cunt wide open

Telford

Oh fuck more please!!

You two planned this she said. Do u like what you have seen and done. Look at my tits and thighs and neck. I love it she said. I feel used. She was bitten all over. James she said get down and lick me clean. You haven't done that yet. Good I thought I got away with that. Then she said James fuck me and cum then he can clean after. James rapidly started to lick and clean while pulling his cock to get him hard. James is there an issue she said. Stumbling for words he said he had only just cum. Oh u fucked him then she shouted. We both went quiet. Well he can clean me up and then if u get hard can fuck me. Then he can clean me again

Telford

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

All of a sudden her voice dropped. James's was hard and about to fuck her. Make love to me James. Make love. He moved her onto her back on the settee. He just slid into her. He was slow but took his length out and slid it back in. .mmm she was moaning and her legs wrapped round. Do I still feel good James she said in between kissing him. Yes he said but very womanly. He was very gentle with her until he came. He bucked and pushed. As he pulled out it ran out. Oh its a self cleaning cunt he said. Mmm shame she said. He got dress and said he was going. At that's point. I opened the door and kissed him . BeSt anal I've had he said. Hope more to follow

Oh fuck more please!

Telford

Wish guy like Matt really existed my wife would deffo want him as bf

Why when one or the other has fucked someone else you go to bed and cuddle in mmm

Here!

Near MK

Telford

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

She came down naked in the morning. God her tits were bitten. Mm she said my toys are on the way. She said I have phone work and I'm not going in. Oh you be playing I said. Oh yes. She then put her hand on my arse and started to rub it. Did u like what James did yesterday. My cock started to grow. Yes it was brilliant I said. I was getting harder. Do you want James to come tonight she asked. By this time I was solid. She then dropped on her knees and sucked me. I just let go and came like I had never done before. Mmm u better go to work she said

Northern Ireland

this story deffo makes me horney and hard

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Keep this going buddy x

Wow this is amazing!

derby

By *usantvTV/TS  over a year ago

Epping Forest

love this wish it was my ass being destroyed

Still loving it

Dudley

bradford

Here!

By *xperiencedman98Man  over a year ago

Dartford

Great story

She sent me a message. Omg it's amazing. She then sent me a pic of this large dildo stuck onto the coffee table. It was massive. It was 12 inches long and thick. Have u tried it I asked. Next pic was her above it with the words now u see it. Then the next pic was now u don't. She had taken it all. Well I was solid again.

Dumfries

Desborough

I asked what time mat was due and what she was planning to do. She said she was having a bath and completely shaving again as he wanted he hairless apart from her head.she also said that he wanted to try and get her legs behind her head so he could get even deeper and hammer her harder. Fuck can you take it harder. Oh I hope so. She said. She said that she felt fantastic and coming so quickly like she does and been constantly wet is what she always wanted. She was changing and I wondered where this would end

She also said James had texted her to see how she was. He really enjoyed making luv to her last evening. He also asked if she was OK with him fucking me. Oh I said what did you say. She said not an issue and she thinks mat and her might watch. I said you want to watch. No she said we are going to watch. If I'm been fucked then you can be as well. Don't be late

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Amazing story. Thanks

Wow such a hot story xx

Wow

bradford

Dumfries

Mmmm I like where this is going

Loving this!!

Great story.

Next pic I got was of her sat on the dildo with mats cock in her mouth. Fuck I was going to blow my load. He likes it then. Oh yes she said he thinks it's fab. He likes the other one. Thinks it need to be left in me over night but not got any knickers that will hold it. Says I need tight latex ones. He says he wants me to learn how to deep throat him. Only if u OK with that. Think so she said but bit big. Leave it with you I said