FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbors that flash

Neighbors that flash

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone seen or partakes in watching naughty neighbors??? Used to get my ex to oil up and wank in the window for all to see.. turned us both on??!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

Mmmmm

By *reddieTeresaCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Just been to the Dominican Republic-every morning Teresa would go and sit in the garden in a black mesh beach dress with nothing on underneath it-her nipples would stick through the mesh.

We had a young gardener {early 20's } who would come and sweep our garden every day-he couldnt take his eyes off her. As the week went on-I told her to go just inside and take off her dress and then rub sun cream all over her boobs whilst he watched {he tried to be subtle but it didnt really work!!} Was a huge turn on for us-and I'm guessing him as well!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm nice.

I will be moving house in a couple of months... so i hope so

My Wife is always flashing the neighbours! At this time of year, it is generally getting dressed/undressed with the lights on and curtains open.

In the warmer months she often fills up all the bird feeders whilst stark naked. Over looked comfortably by 3 houses and another 2 are able to get a view if in the right place

"Just been to the Dominican Republic-every morning Teresa would go and sit in the garden in a black mesh beach dress with nothing on underneath it-her nipples would stick through the mesh.

We had a young gardener {early 20's } who would come and sweep our garden every day-he couldnt take his eyes off her. As the week went on-I told her to go just inside and take off her dress and then rub sun cream all over her boobs whilst he watched {he tried to be subtle but it didnt really work!!} Was a huge turn on for us-and I'm guessing him as well!!"

Wow

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love it! Same sort of set up with my ex wife... big turn on

"My Wife is always flashing the neighbours! At this time of year, it is generally getting dressed/undressed with the lights on and curtains open.

In the warmer months she often fills up all the bird feeders whilst stark naked. Over looked comfortably by 3 houses and another 2 are able to get a view if in the right place

Mmm very hot

"

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

I often walk around naked, hate net curtains sonif the neighbours are looking.......no one has complained yet!

By *bonypoleaMan  over a year ago

dudley

Love dressing with the light on and curtains open .couple scross the road watch through binoculars mmm naughty ..

By *bonypoleaMan  over a year ago

dudley

"Love dressing with the light on and curtains open .couple scross the road watch through binoculars mmm naughty .."

My parents have a neighbour who recently got separated. When they used to go away, I used pop round and check on their house she would always ring the bell...

Nothing ever happened but she would always dress in either gym clothes or short knee length dresses and boots ....I knew she got off on the flirting.......and to be fair she was extremely nice both personality and looks so I wasnt complaining hahaha

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

"Just been to the Dominican Republic-every morning Teresa would go and sit in the garden in a black mesh beach dress with nothing on underneath it-her nipples would stick through the mesh.

We had a young gardener {early 20's } who would come and sweep our garden every day-he couldnt take his eyes off her. As the week went on-I told her to go just inside and take off her dress and then rub sun cream all over her boobs whilst he watched {he tried to be subtle but it didnt really work!!} Was a huge turn on for us-and I'm guessing him as well!!"

Oh wow I need find out where you going next year before I book mine!

» Add a new message to this topic