Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussexcpl7984 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Storrington

Any one ever payed cab driver by fucking or bj

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *argaret James200TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Any one ever payed cab driver by fucking or bj"

Oh yes, got really d*unk one sat night and could not drive home so I get in the taxi and off we go were about half way

And were in the dark country side when I suddenly remember I've been paying by card all night, I tell him and he pulls into a very big lorry laybye, thank god it's empty, so I explain we need to find a cash point,"no no no" he kept saying "you nice girl you pay me now" then puts his hand on my leg and said "you nice girl we sort out you pay me now", well usualy I would just get out and walk but I've had a few to many drinks and thought oh well this must be how girls get home in a situation like this so I got out and he started feeling my breasts and trying to kiss me, I turned to face his car lifts my dress and lowers my tights and nics in one go straight to my ankles then assumed the position, he must have already gotten his cock out because he was straight up me with no hesitation, I was so d*unk and relaxed that he was balls deep before I knew it, fair play to him he lasted a good time humping me there in that dark cold laybye with cars flying by unaware what was going on the other side of his taxi,well at the end he thrust home and came like a horse rested for a few seconds then said "ok I take you home", I pulled up my tights and nics I could feel them getting wet even before I had my dress straightened got in the back again and off we went, on the way back he turned and said "when you need taxi you ask for me I take you home you no have to pay", never been that d*unk since that I needed a taxi, shame really it was a good fuck in the open air.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been a cabbie 8 years now and unfortunately it's never happened to me

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Was he a foreigner?

Birmingham

"Was he a foreigner?"

Sorry I made him sound Chinese when he was an Asian driver but his English was poor, he seemed a nice guy who saw an opportunity and scored, hey I probably wouldn't look at him twice any other time.

Birmingham

"I've been a cabbie 8 years now and unfortunately it's never happened to me "

I may ring you next time I'm in Leeds for LFF. You can take me into the countryside and back.

» Add a new message to this topic