FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My time as a PUA

My time as a PUA

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had an interest in Hypnotism, and later NLP, for nearly 30 years. I was fascinated by how hypnotism worked, this was pre internet and it wasn't easy to find the resources I wanted so I bought numerous books on the subject. Later I found the subject of NLP equally fascinating and this led me on to read about a guy who used NLP to pick up women, and so my attention was directed toward this phenomenon for a while. I was fascinated by the guys who called themselves PUAs (Pick up artists), people who sold books and ran courses on the subject, but now these were available on the internet and I managed to get lots of material for free, and so began my research. Bearing in mind I was married, and wasn’t looking to pick up women, it’s just that I found the subject fascinating and wanted to see what it was these guys did.

I grew up in Blackpool and spent my Summer months bedding as many girls as I could, the love was free and easy and was very dismissive of girls, I was somewhat of a bad boy and being rejected by a girl bounced off me like a ball against a wall because I knew a yes was likely to happen, with someone, that night.

Fast forward to me finding out my wife had had an affair and I decided I’d get my own back, I would get revenge sex. I turned to hook up sites, where the guys had to pay for membership in order to read and send messages, and I soon began to realise that the numbers are stacked against the men. The women are the buyers, and it’s a buyers market, the same as it is here on fab. I worked out there was at least a 10 - 1 ratio of men to women, the chances of me getting laid, having just paid my £30 was slim, I was old, I wasn’t rippling with muscles and abs, and I didn’t have a nine inch cock. All that said I did manage to meet a couple of women, but I had to aim low in order to get laid and I’d never had to do that in my life before. So I realised those sites were a waste of time, and the way I was going to do it was the way I did it as a teen and twenty something, clubs, bars, in town etc. The difference was I was now a solo player, my friends were long gone, others were married or in relationships and no one wanted to be my ‘wing man’. No bother I thought, and then it soon hit, I looked ridiculous going to night clubs by myself and trying to pick women up, I was the epitome of a sad middle aged man desperate to get laid, I was what was known in PUA circles as an AFC, average frustrated chump. So I remembered all the PUA material I had amassed over the years and reacquainted myself with the material.

By this time I was on various dating sites and meeting women, normal women my age, some with good bodies some with good looks, but hot women simply weren’t as a available, I was getting laid regularly, but wanted hot women, the fit nubile creatures I fucked as a twenty something, if I was really going to go for it I wasn’t going to settle for anyone less than a 7.

I learned the material, I totally absorbed everything and then came across something called day game, this is like cryptonite to a superwoman’s power, I wasn’t going to compete in pubs and clubs with fitter younger guys, I was going to hustle the streets, the cafes and coffee shops, I was meeting women when their shit deflector wasn’t fully engaged like it is in a bar.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Carry on

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *reaking goodMan  over a year ago

stourbridge

Hi Sam was the day r. Hi R r r R r you know that you Reallyrare r r you you should read read r. R r really Re To. R Rev me ron was R ra really r re rr you R really really good Re retreat r Rr rre rr R r re you know re r rr R refer. r r rrrr. R r to r rrr re rR rr rereads r Rrrrrr r rer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do tell us more

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

" Hi Sam was the day r. Hi R r r R r you know that you Reallyrare r r you you should read read r. R r really Re To. R Rev me ron was R ra really r re rr you R really really good Re retreat r Rr rre rr R r re you know re r rr R refer. r r rrrr. R r to r rrr re rR rr rereads r Rrrrrr r rer"

Wtf??? You

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Writing part two already

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Interested in more

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering