FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > BDSM'ish

BDSM'ish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dam and slut OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Get up Cunt" he said, as he raised her to her feet by her hair. Her knees buckle a little on hearing him say "it". So wrong, from his clean mouth, such a dirty word and she longs for him to "do it" all the euphemisms she used to deny her longing, her need. Not even able to say the words in her own mind, the dirty words that come so easily to his clean mouth.

"Assume the position" he is holding his favourite flogger.

Quickly, she scrambles onto the bed on all fours.

The warm up is gentle, loving almost. She settles into the rhythm of a therapeutic "thud, thud, thud"

He feels between her legs "That's a dirty wet cunt you've got there." He isn't expecting an answer, just stating a fact. (But the language he uses, the words that he chooses, from his clean shaven jaw, carried by minty fresh breath, come these disgusting words)

He returns to the melodic "thud, thud, thud" of flogging her back.

A tender spot is developing and she tries to move a little in order to avoid his aim.

He sees, "whack" "stay still" he whispers and returns to "thud, thud, thud"

With every squirm he moves to her arse until that is too much to bear and another squirm and back to her back. The gaps between squirms getting smaller and smaller. Until every stroke of the flogger seems to burn her skin from within.

"Please Sir" she is in pain now.

"Please Sir, what?". He knows, he knows she tries to overcome the physical pain, she tries to satisfy his need.

"Please Sir, fuck me, please ?"

"I can't hear you ?" another heafty "whack." This is when he can get the most from her, how many times have they been in this place, this place of bartering, negotiating, limits met and limits overcome.

Her, begging for what she wants.

Him, taking what he needs.

And then it is her turn.... Her dirty mouth, her disgusting words, from her cock sucking dirty mouth.

"Sir, I am your three holed fuck toy and I want you to fuck me, please Sir! Sir, I am your slut."

"How do you want fucking, slut ?" He asks.

He isn't letting her off easy. "Please Sir, fuck my arse, please Sir."

He laughs "Two pleases"

"I want to cane you, slut."

Her answer is immediate "yes. Sir"

"On the feet.". This time there is no answer from her, he continues "only 3."

"Sir, please."

"Sir, please what? " he asks

"Sir, please may I suck your cock ?"

Again he is laughing, he answers "Nice try, slut, you can suck my cock after 3."

"Sir, please. No."

"No to cock sucking or No to 3 ?"

" 3. Sir" she crumbles into the pillows face down, the soles of her feet exposed, he could if he wanted to but he doesnt.

"How about 2?" He asks

"2, Sir, Thank you Sir."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice x

» Add a new message to this topic