FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Being watched

Being watched

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *L9366 OP   Couple  over a year ago

colchester

E and I are very sexual and enjoy being a little risky. A couple of weeks ago we went to a party at her mums house (who is the same age as me). We were going to stay over and sleep on a camping blow up bed in the lounge. One of her mums workmates and her husband were also staying and sleeping in the lounge too.

The party went well and lots of drinks were had. During the night E came up to me and said “I’m going to suck your dick later and swallow every drop”. This obviously got me very horny

It was about 3am when finally we all decided to go to bed. Her mums workmate also had a blow up bed but it was more of a house one which was taller

We all went to bed and the other couple fell asleep quite quickly and both were snoring

Once in bed E started to play with me and I was hard in no time at all. She went under the covers and started to suck me expertly going very deep. E is always more horny when there is a chance of being seen as she was enjoying making me moan with her deep sucking. It wasn’t long before I came and as promised E swallowed every drop.

We cuddled afterwards and it was obvious she was still horny. I started to stroke her tits and move my hand down towards her pussy. She tried to stop me saying she couldn’t moan with others in the room. However I kept going and I knew she really wanted me to continue

I had my hand in her knickers and was playing with her clit and she was moaning slightly but trying to be quiet

I started kissing her tits and began to move down her body. Whilst she tried to say stop she obviously wanted more

I removed her knickers and started to lick her and finger her. She was trying her hardest not to moan but couldn’t help herself

It was then I noticed that one of the other couples snoring had stopped. It was the female. I was hoping she was awake and was listening to E moaning from what I was doing.

Soon E came with a moan. I came up and cuddled her and said I was hard again. She felt me and said she needed to ride me. She got on top of me and I removed her top so she was naked. We did not have any covers and she was riding me completely naked and on view to the female watching us.

We had given up trying to be quiet and we just need to fuck hard

E loves riding my cock and always noans doing so and this was no exception. I’m not one she was moaning and cumming riding me and I couldn’t hold back any longer and came inside her.

We both collapsed and cuddled and hoped her mums workmate had watched and enjoyed the show

The next morning nothing was said but there were some knowing looks and we both smiled and knew she had seen

We hope to do more and would love to be watched by others soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmm lovely

By *lexblueeyesMan  over a year ago

central belt

Anyone would be delighted to watch E bouncing up amd down..stunning breasts

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

That's so sexy

By *arramandaMan  over a year ago

London

Sounds great. Wish I'd ben there to watch.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow sounds really hot . Hope the female enjoyed the show mmm

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

[Removed by poster at 17/12/18 22:53:26]

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago