FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Horny housewife 2

Horny housewife 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussyeater692 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Just waiting for that call, and the story may continue

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Wrexham

Just a quick recap of how part 1 finished.

Lunch over I pack all my tools etc back into the van and head back into the garden, there is no sign of Dawn. I entered the kitchen and gave her a shout telling her I'm hard and ready for her. She answers for me to strip, she'll be down in a minute.

I do as instructed and sit on the end of the table playing with my cock. The short wait was worthwhile as Dawn appeared she had a bit more on than I was expecting, a very short skirt, stockings, suspenders and a see through blouse topped off with some high heels.

She walked over with a strut and wrapped her hand around my cock, and started wanking me very slowly. There was a knock on the kitchen door, I quickly tried to move to get my clothes but Dawn didn't let go of my cock and shouted come in. I turned round and saw another lady walking in. Jane was about 45 with an amazing hour glass figure, long dark hair and long legs.

So this is why you're having lots of work done she said reaching out and cupping my balls in her hand.

I hope you don't mind that I phoned a friend to join us said Dawn. She then crouched down with her legs wide open showing me she'd not got any knickers on, and started sucking and licking my cock. Jane had stripped to her bra and knickers. She pushed me back onto the table and straddled my chest. I could feel the warmth of her pussy. She removed her bra and leaned over offering me her tits to suck. I licked and sucked on her nipples. I couldn't see properly but Dawn was fingering Jane's pussy as well as sucking my cock. Jane swapped position pulled her knickers to one side and sat on my face, before bending forwards and took over from Dawn sucking my cock. Dawn started sucking my balls. Omg I don't know how much longer I would be able to hang on. We swapped positions again before I had cum Jane now lying on the table while I licked her pussy. Dawn's top and skirt were now off and she sat on Jane's face wearing just her stockings and suspenders. I felt Jane tense up as she came over my tongue. I was fingering her and using my tongue on her clit and she came again a few moments later. Dawn had slumped forward as she had cum all over Jane's face.

We changed over several times, me fucking Dawn or Jane as the other licked each other's pussy. I was about to cum and told them to get on their knees side by side as I wanked my cock until I spurted all over both of them. I sat on a chair my legs like jelly as Dawn and Jane cleaned each other and me.

Wow what a day this had been.

We all dressed and chatted for a while, Jane saying she might have some work that needed doing. No problem I said and gave her my number, just give me a call.

It was time for me to go now. Dawn was back wearing her bikini so I gave her a kiss goodbye and as I did so pulled the ties open on her bottoms. (I couldn't resist)

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Very nice

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More please

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Wrexham

One evening about a week later just after I'd finished work my phone rang. I answered, it was Jane wondering if I was available to install some extra sockets at her house. I replied I was and would pop round to check what I was going to need. You could come now she said and gave me her address. I said I'd see her in about an hour after I'd showered.

I arrived at her house and was greeted at the door by Jane. She was wearing a silk robe, and little else I'd guess. Trying to consentrate, I asked were she wanted the extra sockets. She pointed out a couple of places in the lounge and said she needed another in her bedroom. I followed her up the stairs, admiring view up her robe a little red thong covering her pussy. She knealt on the bed and pointed to the spot where the extra socket was needed. As she was bent over her robe rode up and gave me a great view of her arse. My cock by now was straining to get out of my jeans. I asked her if there was anything else, she just smiled and unfastened her robe revealing she was only wearing the little red thong I'd seen earlier, then she started to unfasten my jeans, I want your cock in me she said. What about your husband I say as she released my cock and started sucking it. She stopped and said he was out with his mates and wouldn't be home for ages yet, and anyway he wouldn't mind. What do you mean I asked. She told me they'd got an open relationship and were involved in the swinging scene. She was a hot wife. With that she carried on sucking. I removed my tshirt and stepped out of my jeans. This could be interesting I thought. She lay back on the bed and removed her thong and spread her legs to reveal her very neatly trimmed pussy. I didn't need telling twice and got my tongue working on her already wet pussy. Can I take a picture of you licking me she said, I agreed not realising she wanted to send them to her hubby. I'm going to send these to my husband Alan. As she pressed the send button she exploded covering my face in her cum. She moved towards me and started licking her own cum from my face, I taste nice don't I she said, I had to agree.

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Lucky sod

Mm keep it going.. Enjoying this lol

Wow you fell in your feet there

Selby

Near MK

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

harrogate

Wrexham

Ping, her phone went off, her husband saying he liked the picture and to send more.

She quickly got between my legs and handed me her phone and I took some pictures of her sucking my cock as she was looking directly at the camera. I was rock hard again as she moved up the bed and slowly sat on my cock taking it all before starting to grind and ride my cock. I managed to take a few more pictures but I was feeling myself getting ready to cum. I was mesmerized watching her tits bounce as she fucked me hard. She came again and collapsed forwards onto me. I managed to get my cock moving in and out of her as she lay on me. I was close now and told her to roll off as I wanted to cum all over her tits. She did and I straddled her and slid my cock between her tits fucking them until I was about to cum then pulled back and sqirted my cum all over her tits. She massaged my cum over those fantastic boobs before sucking any left from my cock.

She had sent some more pictures to her husband and he seemed to be getting off that she was getting fucked and would be home soon to fuck her.

I decided it was probably time I left, Jane saying I didn't have to.

I dressed and left saying maybe next time but I was a bit uncomfortable with her husband being there too.

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

Guildford

Selby

Selby

cheshire/Preston

Good story but need more

Near MK

harrogate

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Like it carry on

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

Lincoln

renfrewshireish

Great story

SPALDING

By *haggynMuffCouple  over a year ago

Kidlington oxtord

Wow.my pussy feels wet just reading this. Maybe I need to get a man in to do some jobs.

Wrexham

My next rota days off couldn't come quick enough. I headed off to Jane & Alan's house, with everything I needed. I was let in by Alan, he said Jane was out for a bit but would be back around lunchtime and would I be ok on my own as he had to go to work. I said that would be fine with me, I should be close to finishing by lunchtime. Time for some fun later then I guess he said. Don't worry it's fine as long as I know, see you later.

I quickly got on with the job and soon had the extra downstairs sockets finished. Upstairs was straightforward enough and I was packing my tools away when I heard a car pulling onto the driveway. It was Jane, she'd been to the gym and looked amazing in her lycra leggings and top. I said I'd almost finished and was just packing everything back in my van. She replied that's great but you should stay for lunch and besides that, I'm always horny after going to the gym. She walked past me on her way to the kitchen and gave my cock a squeeze. I chatted to her as we ate and she mentioned that Alan wanted to join us later. Lunch over and Jane said she needed a shower and I could join her if I wanted. I followed her up the stairs having a good look and feel of her arse. I'm sure she deliberately walked slowly gave an extra wiggle. She was naked in seconds and came and gave me a hand to get undressed. She got in the shower and started soaping her tits with shower gel. I got in behind her and said that's my job as I reached round and massaged more gel onto her magnificent tits. My now hard cock was pushing against her arse, she reached round and put it underneath her pussy but not inside. The mixture of hot water, being so horny and covered in soap was incredible. I hadn't heard the door open so was startled when I saw Alan enter the bathroom. Fuck it I thought too late to back out now and carried on. I bent Jane forward and slid my cock straight into into her eager pussy as Alan looked on.

Near MK

Lincoln

By *moulderandSullyCouple  over a year ago

Romford

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Loving this ?? love it when hubby enjoys watching & joining in ??

Guildford

cheshire/Preston

Keep going loving this

renfrewshireish

Lucky guy

Selby

Gloucester

Like this hubby coming and finding you in shower

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

harrogate

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Being a sparks I've had a some great encounters over the time. Keep it going a good story

SPALDING

More please

More

Wrexham

Alan sat down and watched as I fucked Jane from behind as the water from the shower sprayed over us. It was a new experience for me, being watched by someone's husband but I quickly got into the swing of things.

After a few minutes of this I suggested we go to the bedroom. We got out of the shower and dried off and I followed Jane. She told me to lay down which I did and she climbed on top in a 69 position and started sucking my cock. I got my tongue working licking her pussy and clit her juices flowing over my face. She came quite heavily as I rimmed her arse. I need your cock she said and spun around and mounted me, my cock slipping easily into her soaking wet pussy. As she was riding me Alan joined us on the bed and offered her his cock to suck which she eagerly swallowed.

Near MK

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

harrogate

renfrewshireish

Guildford

More please great story

SPALDING

cheshire/Preston

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

so horny i want a handy man like that

Selby

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Lincoln

By *ompip3Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

Guildford

Fuck me!! Horniest story ive read in a while, im a spark but unfortunayley never had an experience like this.

Gloucester

Wrexham

After sucking Alan and riding my cock she leant forward and kissed me. Alan got behind her and lubed her arse with his fingers before sliding his dick slowly into her arse. We were both getting into a nice rhythm, Alan said he was going to cum and unloaded deep into her arse. I wasn't far behind and filled her pussy with my hot cum. She then sat on Alan's face as he licked her clean.

I was very apprehensive about fucking someone's wife in front of them, but it turned out to be a fantastic experience and one I'd do again given the chance.

I left Jane and Alan telling them if they needed any more electrical work doing to give me a call or if they knew anyone else who did.

harrogate

Guildford

Near MK

Wrexham

I thought I wasn't going to get any extra work for a while due to the time of year (leading up to Christmas).

Out of the blue I had a call from Alan and Jane, this time not for work, they were hosting a party at their house and wondered if I'd like to come. I said I'd think about it and let them know in a couple of days. Apparently Dawn was going but not her husband, who didn't know what she liked to get up to behind his back.

harrogate

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

All good stuff

Near MK

Selby

Guildford

Lincoln

Wrexham

Should I go to the party??

Yes!

SPALDING

Hell yeah

Guildford

"Hell yeah"
have fun

renfrewshireish

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Will be a great party

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

WARRINGTON

harrogate

"Wow.my pussy feels wet just reading this. Maybe I need to get a man in to do some jobs."

I've got my own tools. I'd be happy to come over and give you an estimate

Wrexham

I wasn't sure about the party so I popped round to see Dawn for a chat. She said she'd been to a couple of Jane and Alan's parties and they were great fun.

I decided to go. Dawn had been rubbing my cock through my trousers which was now aching to get out. Dawn unzipped me and released my throbbing cock and sucked on it gently. She was knealt between my legs taking as much of my cock as she could deep into her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down until she had me fully in her mouth. She came up for air eyes watering and dripping saliva over my cock. She was immediately back on it sucking me expertly until I spurted a hot stream of cum into her mouth. She swallowed every drop, and said there was a lot more of that to come at the party.

Redditch

Love this story so much!

Lincoln

Selby

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Wrexham

The day of the party arrived and I could think of nothing else. My mindworking overtime as to what was going to happen.

I got a shower and made sure I'd shaved my balls.

I got changed and as I was early decided to have a drink before setting off. My taxi arrived soon after and off I went. I was met at the door by Jane, who looked amazing in a figure hugging short dress with a zip right up the front. Jane introduced me to the people already there, there were two other couples both with stunning wives. We had some general chit chat about what we did etc. Oh that's handy said one of the wives (Megan) we need some electrical work doing, so I gave her my number. Dawn arrived not long afterwards and looked ravishing in a red pvc dress. I went over and said hi. Another couple arrived along with two other ladies. Once everyone was there we sat down to eat. Everyone was sat opposite their partners in a boy girl order. There was plenty of touching going on under the table and I soon had Dawn's foot touching my cock. I also had Megan one side of me and Alice the other. They had both had a feel of my cock as we ate. Presuming this was a green light I reached under the table and started rubbing both pussies. Megan was commando and very wet already whereas Alice was wearing knickers which were now quite damp. This was gonna be fun.

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More

bradford

Redditch

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Lincoln

Guildford

" "

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

nice. I have be lucky lately fucked a few horny married mums.

Gloucester

Sounds like a good party hope there dessert

Selby

harrogate

Wrexham

Next thing I felt was the zip on my trousers being opened and a hand reach in and start playing with my already hard cock. I was starting to feel really horny by now. We finished eating our dinner, which was superb. Time for some pudding but as I was eating one of the ladies next to me got my cock out and started wanking me under the table. I looked around and didn't think I was the only one, in fact most of the men were looking pretty happy. As I looked back Dawn was nowhere to be seen that was until I felt her lips wrap around my cock and start sucking my cock. I was struggling not to come when Jane suggested we go to the lounge and get better aquainted. Dawn stopped and lead me to the lounge, keeping a good hold of my cock, once she got up from underneath the table.

Lincoln

Guildford

Kirkby in Ashfield

Hey all,Nice story by the way .....x

Was just wondering if there was anyone on here at this time of night/morning from Cwmbran that would like to meet me,As im going to cwmbran asda to get a couple of things??If anyone is interested please pm me x

WARRINGTON

harrogate

cheshire/Preston

Really liking this keep going

Gloucester

Wrexham

We got into the lounge, Dawn still holding my cock. Just incase anyone doesn't know this is Chris and he's the electrician that's been doing all the work at my house, and fucking me senseless too.

Dresses were being unfastened and removed all around the room. Wow! What a fine array of lingerie on display. I didn't know where to look. Jane and Alan brought some chairs into the centre of the room. All the men were told to sit down. We were blindfolded and hands tied behind our backs. We first had to guess who was giving us a lapdance. My trousers and the others were removed. Next game was to guess who was giving us a blow job.

harrogate

Guildford

Hot fun

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

" Hot fun "

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Wrexham

The blindfold's were taken off and the lady's in question revealed to us. All the men then sat on various seats and sofas as the ladies undressed each other. They then started performing a sex show for us. There were fingers and tongues in every pussy licking and sucking. As if we weren't horny enough already. I was summoned by Dawn to join them which I did. I stripped off the rest of my clothes and lay down on the floor. I quickly had Jane sat on my face, Dawn was riding my cock, I was also fingering two others. Before long the others joined in and there were couples fucking all over the place. I was about to cum, I warned Dawn and she got off and sucked me deep into her mouth swallowing my load as I shot my spunk down her throat.

Redditch

WARRINGTON

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Lincoln

Gloucester

Great keep going

cheshire/Preston

Guildford

Kirkby in Ashfield

harrogate

Wrexham

"Great keep going "

Definitely more to come, probably after Christmas now

bradford

This is sooo Hot can’t wait for more!!

Wrexham

"This is sooo Hot can’t wait for more!! "

Won't be long

Wrexham

I sat on an armchair and watched what was happening around the room and it was pretty spectacular. Two of the girls were in a 69 position licking each other as well as using a vibrator on each other. Another couple were fucking while the lady (Megan) was licking Jane. The room was a mass of bodies enjoying each other. I was playing with my cock as I watched, getting my cock hard again. A voice in my ear saying let me do that for you, it was Alice. I didn't argue and she soon had me rock hard again. She backed onto my cock until she'd taken my full length into her pussy. What an amazing sight as Alice had a great arse. I grabbed hold of her hips helping her ride my cock before reaching up and grabbed hold of her hair with one hand pulling her back onto my cock. Next thing I saw was Megan's husband (Tim) offering Alice his cock which she sucked on as I fucked her. She came over my cock with a gush as Tim shot his load into her mouth and over her tits.

Sounds like an amazing party

renfrewshireish

harrogate

Lincoln

Wrexham

Alice got off my cum soaked cock and almost immediately her pussy was replaced by Megan's lips licking my cock clean. Before bending over and started playing with herself, I didn't need to be told and slid my cock straight into her wet pussy. She was holding onto the arm of the sofa as I pounded away. Jane came over and climbed underneath Megan and licked her clit and my balls. I wasn't far away from cumming so I pulled out and shot another load of hot cum between her arse cheeks. My cum running down into the eager mouth of Jane who was still licking Megan's pussy. Megan then came covering Jane's face in her juices. I kissed them both and went into the kitchen for a drink.

Just gets better...

harrogate

Selby

cheshire/Preston

Gloucester

And don’t leave it there?

Wrexham

"And don’t leave it there? "

Certainty not, more soon

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

harrogate

Kirkby in Ashfield

Wrexham

I helped myself to a bottle of beer from the fridge. I downed half of it in one go. A voice behind me said hi, I don't think we've met I'm Sally. She was one of the two ladies who arrived together. I got her a glass of wine and we had a good chat. Turns out she was a secretary for a local company. Being a bit cheeky I told her I'd love to see her in her naughty secretary clothes. I was quite surprised when she agreed to a date sometime, to be arranged. Time to get back to the party she said and turned to leave. I followed keeping a good look at her gorgeous arse, my cock hardening with every step. She bent over in front of me and started sucking Alan's cock. I couldn't resist and thrust my cock into her waiting pussy. I grabbed her hips and fucked her for all I was worth.

cheshire/Preston

harrogate

Redditch

Gloucester

Wrexham

As I fucked her hard from behind I started running my fingers over her arse. I pressed gently and eased the tip of my finger in. Sally hadn't complained so I carried on getting my finger deeper and deeper into her arse. She had an orgasm which caused her legs to wobble. My cock was soaked in her cum so I removed my finger and slowly replaced it with my cock. When I was fully into her and she had relaxed I began to slowly thrust my cock in and out of her arse. I picked up the pace until I was pounding her arse, I could feel I was about to cum so I pulled out and spurted all over her arse and back. As I did so she was swallowing another load from Alan. She turned around and gave me a hug before reaching round and scooping up my cum, then licked her fingers clean.

Lincoln

By *at3232Woman  over a year ago

Castlebar

Yum

Wow

Redditch

Selby

Guildford

" "

harrogate

cheshire/Preston

Wrexham

The party I guess would be finished soon as I noticed a few people getting dressed. Dawn came over, and was looking pretty amazing in her dress. She asked if I wanted to share a taxi home which I agreed to. I then started to get dressed but not before Dawn dropping to her knees and started sucking my cock. Even though I had cum several times at the party her expert tongue got me hard. She licked and sucked my entire length before moving to my balls taking them one at a time fully into her mouth while wanking me as she did so. She then started rimming my arse, quite a new sensation for me. She could obviously feel me tense up as I was ready to cum again. She moved up and sucked my cock, deep throating me until I exploded another load into her throat and mouth. That was fantastic I said, you owe me one now she said with a smile and a wink. Come round to my house next week.

We thanked our hosts and left a short while later.

It had been an awesome party plus I now had an invite from Dawn for next week and a job at Alice's house (now that's another story).

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow