FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > “When I was 18” part three

“When I was 18” part three

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I decided after reading all your amazing comments on my previous thread that has now closed. That it would be unfair to keep you all waiting till Friday.

So without further ado, here is my next instalment. Thank you, you very horny people, because without your encouragement my story wouldn’t have been told. I hope you enjoy.....

Georgie and Sasha said something to each other that I didn’t quite hear, and they both slid off the sofa, leaving my hands free to explore Karen’s beautiful body, with my cock buried deep inside her incredibly tight gripping ass. Karen had engulfed me completely and now adjusted her position, as Sasha and Georgie moved in between our legs.

“Does it hurt” Sasha asked in an inquisitive voice.

Karen moaned as she tried to move position, and said “A little, but the pleasure and the pain together, take me to a completely new level” “Haven’t you experienced it before Sasha” said Georgie.

Rather shyly Sasha told them that she hadn’t ever had a guy in her apart from her mouth.

That ends today said Karen as she nimbly managed to move her feet onto the tops of my knees. I instinctively held out my hands to her which she firmly grasped to balance herself.

Karen looked at Georgie and said “You know what to do, show her”.

I was so turned on listening to their conversation,

With my cock totally immersed in my teachers arse, with her grasping my hands and balancing on my legs, it was unbelievable. I started to kiss and nibble Karen’s tanned back and run my tongue up and down her spine, which by the goosebumps that appeared on her skin, I could tell she liked. Her back was completely blocking my view of Georgie and Sasha, but I could hear them whispering but not quite grasping the words.

Karen started to put pressure on my legs, I could feel it as her toes started kneeding my skin. With deliberate slowness and incredible control she lifted herself inch by inch off my cock. It felt like she was caressing me with her ass. As she approached my helmet, just where it joins the main shaft of my dick, she stopped and squeezed as hard as she could. The feeling was unbelievable and just as I thought it couldn’t get any better, pausing in that position, locking me in place I felt two hot and eager tongues tentatively licking either side of my shaft with slippery abandon. The feeling was out of this world.

As their tongues reached the bottom they both moved further down and sucked in a ball each into their mouths. As soon as they had done so, Karen rammed herself down onto me as hard as she could, letting out yet another primeval scream.

Karen and the girls repeated this move 5 or 6 times,

I was in to much sexual bliss to fully count. Then suddenly I was free ok Karen’s arse, and was instantly sucked into an eager waiting mouth, then into the other back and forth in quick succession, like a frantic game of pass the parcel.

Then guided once more to that exotic forbidden hole, Karen again began to repeat the process.

On the 3rd hard thrust down, Karen’s whole body began to shudder, and her legs shake as a massive orgasm raked her body. With an animalistic cry of pleasure she squeezed me so tight in that moment of pure passion that, I instantly shot my load deep into her tight ass. To my astonishment this caused Karen to explode in another body trembling climax. And together we rode a wave of pure bliss. As Karen released my still hard cock from her, I instantly felt a warm mouth suck me in, as well as hearing sucking sounds which could only mean that my seed was being sucked from Karen with an eagerness that drove me and Karen wild.

As soon as.....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

So so good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Fantastic

You lucky boy

As soon as Karen climbed off me, I saw that Georgie was the one who’s mouth I was being expertly sucked by. Fuck that meant that Sasha was the one that had sucked from Karen’s ass. Dam she was learning fast and not the slightest hesitation either. I was immensely proud of my horny little lady at that point and she could tell as she lent forward and kissed me fully on the lips. What I wasn’t expecting was her to pass me my own cum into my mouth, it was warm and salty and this obviously turned on all three ladies, as they tried to gauge my reaction.

I looked down at Georgie who was still eagerly sucking on my cock. I lent forward and she released me and opened wide as I dribbled my spunk into her waiting mouth. Fuck that was so dam sexy, and then Karen literally dived in to take it from Georgie. We all passed this diminushing mouthful backwards and forwards between us until there was nothing left to pass.

“Hmmm Fuck that was hot” said Georgie, looks like we have run out, and are in need of more.

She moved away from the sofa, and just like Karen before her, she started to give us all a show as she removed her garments one by one.

Karen and Sasha sat down either side of me to watch, as Georgie took to the floor.

First....

By *uriouscouple99Couple  over a year ago

west lothian

Loving this story

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ohn4fun40Man  over a year ago

derby

Bookmark

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Keep it coming - it seems you did?!

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Mmmmmmmmmm

More please

By *illyKMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Making me so horny

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Ace

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Wow what a great story made me so horny more please

Loving this and glad it's continuing earlier than planned

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *eardeddriverMan  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *eniseTV12TV/TS  over a year ago

berinsfield

So loving this story

swansea

Superb

Georgie started teasing on the buttons of her blouse but never quite undoing them whilst swaying her hips to music that only she could hear. But the sensuous movements of her body, clearly demonstrated the rythem of this alluring dance.

Unbelievably I was still hard, but then again considering the circumstances I found myself in, it wasn’t really that surprising. I moved my hands to the girls thighs, and was instantly rewarded with them simultaneously opening their legs to allow me access. Karen and Sasha both grabbed my shaft and started to squeeze and twist me, it was a pleasure pain scenario that felt amazing, almost like an unbearable Chinese burn, but with wave after wave of throbbing intensity. My hands now gliding up the girls open inner thighs, like a speed skater racing towards the finish line of spectators, my eager fingers were welcomed to simultaneous gasps of applause, as they set to work.

Georgie at this point had turned her back to us, and started slowly erotically twerking, with incredible agility as her womanly buttocks, almost seem to scrape the thick pile of their Capet. Fuck she could move this woman, her whole body was screaming sex with every move. Suddenly she turned to face us, continuing to twerk, and with her legs opening with a downward thrust, parting her beautifully shaped pussy lips, whilst the light set fire to her flaming curls. As she raised back up, her hands following the contour of her body, she placed them in the middle of her chest, cupping her ample bust; and with a jerk of her arms and a swish of her long red hair she ripped open the front of her blouse, scattering buttons, and releasing her womanly assets for all of us to see. Sasha gasped as she took in the view of Georgie’s perfecty shapped boobs. The were firm, and her large pink nipples were perfectly centred, with a silver nipple bar threaded through each one, that caught the light as she swayed. The blouse was off, the girls either side of me were now gushing over my hands, as they watched this captivating display, and enjoying the tantalising administrations of my fingers. I had both their swollen buds between my forefinger and thumb, squeezing them gently one second, then giving them small out of rythem tugs, so they couldnt judge the timing of it. Every single movement I produced was unexpected, and with the variety of in-depth lessons I had been given, by Mrs Desuiter a few moths ago during my summer holidays, on how to give ultimate pleasure to the feminine form, I was always one unexpected step ahead of them. I silently thanked my older neighbor Elaine Desuiter, in the recess of my mind, but that’s a story for another day.

Georgie now with her body half naked, spun around and with a similar move to Karen’s, she bent over. Her long red hair, cascaded over the carpet and with both hands placed on the top of her skirt seam, she slowly eased her tartan skirt over her hips, revealing her full womanly bottom. As her skirt hit the floor, Karen and Sasha no longer able to withstand my fluctuating touches, came in a gasping, shuddering orgasm. As they both tried to regain their composure, I removed my glistening fingers, turned around in my seat and placed Sasha’s pussy soaked fingers into Karen’s mouth, and Karen’s into Sasha’s. They both moaned as the sucked my fingers clean.

Georgie watched with lust clearly displayed across her face, with a feral look that spoke volumes that she needed to cum, and now.

It was time to stop playing the inexperienced 18 year old boy, as the alpha male that Mrs Desuiter so lovingly coaxed out of me began to surface.

“Karen, Sasha, Georgie needs to cum”

“Georgie I want you stand sideways to me, with your legs apart, and your arse pushing out”

“Karen, I want you to kneel on the floor in front of Georgie, with your arse in the air, but do nothing till I tell you to”

“Sasha I want you to kneel on the floor behind Georgie, with your arse in the air, and again don’t do anything until I tell you”

They all looked at me in stunned sexually fueled apoplexy, then simultaneously started to move to obey my instructions. Once they were all in position, I slowly and deliberately walked around the three of them. The sexual tension in the room had suddenly changed in pitch, and the excitement that was radiating out from this frozen expectant trio was intoxicating. Again I slowly walked around them, with a slight touch of my hand here and a slight brush of my lips there, sometimes just letting only my breath ripple across the surface of their skin. Each of them were gasping, with soft unconscious whimpers escaping their mouths, their chests heaving with each shuddering breath, as the atmosphere with in the room reached unimaginable levels. I had them now in the palm of my hand, in the matter of moments each of them had willingly submitted, I was now in complete control. Adjusting my voice to make my tone slightly deeper, yet in a quiet and controlled like whisper, I released my girls of their quaking heightened state with one simple word.

“Now!”

Karen and Sasha, like sprinters off the blocks, dived in between Georgie’s legs. Karen licking her pussy and Sasha licking her arse with a frenzy of movement and a carcophaney on slurping and sucking sounds. Georgie now released from the frozen tableau I had created, threw back her head, as her body convulsed, as wave after wave of pleasure ran through her body. Orgasm after orgasm flooded her entire being, like the endless battle of the sea, crashing against the shore. By the shear look on Georgie’s face, I could tell she was experiencing her first ever multiple orgasm, and that feeling cemented my position of authority.

As Georgie came, Karen moved her own hand between her legs and started to play with her own pussy.

I said in perhaps a more formal tone than I intended.

“I didn’t give you permission to do that Karen”

Her hand froze and she reluctantly pulled her hand away from her pussy.

“If you want to make yourself cum, you have to ask, that’s the first simple rule”

Sasha with her beautiful blue eyes opened wider, and with a side glance in my direction, opened her mouth and said.

“Please Sir l, can I make myself cum?” “Please let me make myself cum Sir!”

With a nod of approval, Sasha’s hand darted between her legs as she continued to probe Georgie’s arse with her tongue, and frantically rub at her dripping cunt.

Karen following Sasha’s lead said. “Please Sir can I make myself cum also?”

“Not just yet Karen, you need to learn that you have to ask my permission before acting on your own impulses” Karen moaned, but with strict self discipline, she refrained from moving her hand.

Georgie was still having her body ravaged by climax after climax, her legs bending near to buckling under the strain. “Keep your legs straight, Georgie, control the pleasure you are feeling, don’t let it control you!”

Georgie managed to straighten her shaking legs, if only a little, it was a proud moment watching her struggle to gain control, it was a start.

“You may now play with yourself Karen”

“Thank you Sir she gasped”

Her hand moved like lightening between her legs, just as Sasha started to let out the loudest sound I had heard he make to date, as she came.

“Don’t stop rubbing Sasha, no matter how sensitive it feels, keep rubbbing your pussy for me”

Sasha....

Excellent

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

Top story

swansea

Great imagination

Rub rub rub.

Nnnnnnnnngggg! Oh my oh my.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Now that's a turn up for the books.

dungannon

fantastic

Wow amazing story

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Dudley

Epic mate great work

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Great story been following since start

Hurry up I need more

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Now we begin....

So pleased your all enjoying it, will write more in the early hours.

derby

swansea

More

"Great imagination "

Just to clarify for you

My first life changing sexual encounter, was being thoroughly taught the intricacies of the pleasure a man can fully give to a woman. This was by my neighbour Mrs Elaine Desuiter, when I had just turned 18 years old, it was daily fortunately for me, and I was encouraged by her to bring out the Dominant side of my nature. Which I will write about in full detail once this story is over.

My second life changing event was the story you are all enjoying reading. I haven’t embellished this encounter, but I am trying to make it an exciting read for you all.

I was extremely lucky that this took place in an early stage of my life, it is not a figment of my imagination. I am also blessed with a photographic memory which definitely helps when recalling events that took place 21 years ago, lol ouch

Ok time to get writing the next part

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Hmmmm

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

Sasha did as I had asked, she kept on rubbing at her swollen clit, I could see that it was becoming unbearable for her, so I moved behind her, and bent down and plunged my tongue into her small puckered arse as far as it would go. Sasha pushed back onto my face smothering me in the process. I felt her whole body convulse as another orgasm, erupted from her pussy. This time she didn’t whimper, but let out a low throaty growl.

I continued to probe her with my lips and tongue, “keep going Sasha, do not stop now”

With her body being flooded by wave after wave, she kept rubbing herself. I could see that Karen and Georgie we’re watching and Karen was pumping two fingers in and out of wet pussy whilst rubbing herself with her other hand. Sasha let out another primeval roar, as her 3rd successive orgasm, flooded her senses.

I stopped giving her the attention of my tongue and stood up, and slowly walked behind Karen. I knelt down behind her and without even touching her she started to arch her back, as her first climax took hold. I didn’t need to tell Karen to carry on playing with herself. As she picked up the tempo of her movements, I started to gently rim her butt, to the sexy sounds her fingers were making pumping in and out of her pussy, just a few inches from my face. With a huge intake of breath, the second one hit, and she reached behind her and grabbed the back of my head, and pushed my face into her. I was happy to let her take control as she savoured every millisecond of this blissful moment. I penetrated her arse, sliding my tongue in as far as I could, and her 3rd orgasm racked her body.

I stood up from behind her with a knowing smile on my face, I now had not one, but three incredibly beautiful subs.

The three of them, lay on the floor, heavily breathing as they recovered and came to terms with what had just happened, and the endless possibilities it portrayed.

I then.....

By *lackburn_guyMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Wow

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

God can anyone sign wonderful exciting story full of twists and Turns keep it up thank you

derby

More please

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

harrogate

dungannon

Mmmm keep going plz

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

swansea

Again superb

Dudley

Redditch

left the story on another cliff hanger

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Bookmarked again !

Superb

Telford

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Northumberland

superb

Near MK

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

An epic adventure - very arousing!

Guildford

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ima66Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Bravo ????????????

bradford

I then suggested that then ladies take some time to freshen up, and that we should all eat dinner as there was some amazing culinary smells coming from the kitchen.

The ladies disappeared, and I poured myself a glass of laphroaig, added a couple of ice cubes, and took stock of what had just transpired. This was exactly what I had hoped, and the evening had only just begun.

Whilst sipping my whisky, and savouring the peaty taste, and enjoying the coolness of the additional ice, it still left a streak of fire as it went down.

An Idea started to dawn in the back of my mind, as a smile formed on my lips.

“Karen?”

“Do you have any red candles?”

Karen.....

renfrewshireish

Dudley

dungannon

Mmmmm interesting

swansea

Naughty boy

Near MK

Mmmmmmm

Redditch

derby

Amazing read

louth

Keep going

Newtownards

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Telford

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please!

harrogate

dungannon

Guildford

Mmm very horny story

bradford

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *orned2006Man  over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Omfg

Damn this is so hot

Wish college was this way for me too

Mine ended up joining the forces and as they say that’s another story

Keep up the excellent descriptions OP and I can’t wait for the next instalment

Rock hard and throbbing like hell right now

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic.

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Following

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Karen...

Northumberland

swansea

More?

dungannon

By *uriouscouple99Couple  over a year ago

west lothian

Mmmm

Great

By *addy9675Man  over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Love this

By *moulderandSullyCouple  over a year ago

Romford

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

This is nearly as hot as the candle wax will be wonder which one will get it first

Been catching up on well needed sleep, will definitely write more tomorrow evening ??

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fabulous!!!

harrogate

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Holy shit it keeps getting better

Guildford

By *orned2006Man  over a year ago

lincoln - check status

Wow wow wow

Damn damn damn

Hot hot hot

Keep up the entertainment

dungannon

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Brilliant.

Newtownards

Redditch

Karen was upstairs with Sasha and Georgie, freshening up before dinner.

“I think so, in the dining room”

“Why do ask?”

“Just wondering was all” I replied.

I could hear the odd snippets of conversation, drifting down the stairs, as I drank my whiskey.

They certainly seemed completely surprised as well as excited by what had just transpired, which in turn most definitely excited me.

I refilled my glass, added two more ice cubes, and walked around the living room, looking at the photographs on display, deciding how to take this to the next level after dinner. It needed to be a 50/50 balance of excitement as well as trepidation, of being gentle as well as firm, of pleasure as well as a little pain, but above everything that was going through my mind, the overriding factor here was that they had to trust me, and each other, and I needed to trust them. Trust has to be earned, by all involved, and this can only happen one step at a time.

We had all made the first step when Sasha and I walked into this house. We all took the second step, playing in this room, with each other a short time ago. But we all took the third most significant step when all three ladies, accepted my control, resulting in multiple orgasms experienced by all three of them.

I was now certain that they would all willingly after dinner, take the fourth step with me of this amazing, exciting evening.

I heard...

Getting very interesting

By *inky kissersCouple  over a year ago

South East

Great fun

louth

Near MK

harrogate

renfrewshireish

Good story from the start very horny

Guildford

"Good story from the start very horny "

dungannon

swansea

Not too long

derby

Heard....?

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Dudley

bradford

Mmm can’t wait

harrogate

By *na and HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

dungannon

Keep going this is amazing lucky guy

Redditch

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

More please

Guildford

I heard the ladies coming down the stairs, so I walked out into the hallway.

They had obviously been busy, as each of them looked absolutely stunning. Karen was wearing a strapless black dress, with her long dark hair held to one, cascading over her exposed tanned skin. Georgie came next, wearing a white short evening dress, with her red hair tied up on top of her head. Then lastly Sasha came into view, wearing a dark blue sleeveless dress, with her long blond hair, held back in a ponytail. They looked beautiful, enough that it took my breath away. They were all obviously still excited, as their nipples were hard and prominent through their dresses.

With a smile I escorted the ladies into the kitchen for dinner. Georgie took control and severed three delicious courses. First we had oysters, with a delicious salsa sauce. Followed by beef wellington, and fresh seasonal veg, and lastly strawberries dipped in chocolate. All were a taste bud sensation.

All consumed with bottles of red and white wine.

After dinner we retreated again to the living room, for more drinks and stimulating, flirtatious conversation.

Once our food had gone down, I asked Karen, Georgie and Sasha I’d they would like to go upstairs for a more intimate exciting setting.

With a giggle if excitement all three got up and headed for the bedroom. In the way I dropped by the dining room and picked up a red candle, a bowl of ice from the kitchen and 4 long red silk wraps from my jacket.

When..

derby

Dudley

louth

Guildford

dungannon

When I reached the top of the stairs, I could hear the ladies talking down the hall, so I headed towards the sound of their voices.

The bedroom door was slightly ajar, and when I looked through the gap I could see that they were talking sitting on a very large four poster bed. That will be perfect I thought to myself.

I opened the door, set the bowl of ice down on the bedside table, as well as the candle and silk wraps. Karen looked over at the items I put down and said “I see that you came prepared, hmmm this just got a whole lot more interesting”

“Would you like to go first Karen, show them how it’s done?”

“I thought you’d never ask” she said with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

I told them all to take off their dresses, which they immediately did, and then stood waiting for my next instruction. Just looking at their naked womanly beauty, was a sight to behold. All three of them different in shape, height, hair colour, complexion and age. All three stunning and awaiting my command. I was truly in my element.

Karen....