FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Male threesome

Male threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntimatefun OP   Man  over a year ago

south glos

I had enjoyed sucking a few cocks over previous years and am not sure how I really got into it, it was not a regular thing for me but when the urge took me.

I had discovered that I loved being submissive. The feeling of being helpless and being used by somebody else was a massive turn on and i loved it when it happened. I just loved the idea of being a slut for somebody, their cock in my mouth as they used me for their pleasure.

Anyway, I was chatting to a guy on here about the above and also the fact that I love it when I have an anonymous meet, me blindfolded so I never see the other guy. I dont have a sexual attraction to guys, but do love to have a cock in my mouth so the blindfold helps with this and also takes away any awkwardness.

So we were chatting about this and he was telling me how he had been talking to a friend and they had been messing around a bit but nothing much and they both wanted to do more, but not with each other, i jokingly suggested they should both use me together. I was shocked and excited when he replied and said he had hoped I was going to suggest that.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovely two horned up guys wanting you

By *ayonaplateMan  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Can't wait to hear the rest of this...

This sounds like it’s going to bring back a few memories from a threesome I had with 2 guys

south glos

So we chatted online on and off for a number of weeks and I was getting more and turned on by the idea. I managed to get up the nerve and decided to go for it and meet them. I could meet them both at his place and we could it anonymously which was perfect.

It was a late evening meet in the summer, it had just got dark and was to walk into their front porch and face the wall, they would then come and put a blindfold on me. I dressed in shorts, tshirt and flip flops, no boxers.

I was nervous, mainly at the risk I was taking of meeting two strangers in their house.

I went for it and walked in, waited for the blindfold. A scarf was wrapped round my head and i heard the front door lock. I heard no voices and I had prepared myself for it just being one of them and it might have just been a way to lure me into a meet. I felt a hand on my arm and i was guided into the house. Then stopped and heard some more doors shutting and some shuffling, I still couldnt make out if there was more than one person.....

south glos

I then felt arms wrap around me from behind and slide under my tshirt and rub over my body, thats when I resigned myself to the fact it was one bloke. He lifted my shirt up and his hands were rubbing all over my chest and he then pulled my tshirt up over my head.

This is when I felt hands slide inside my shorts and onto my bum, but from the front. There were two guys. I have never gone so hard in my life and felt so submissive. Before i knew it my shorts and tshirt were off and I was stood naked and blindfolded in somebodies house with two guys rubbing their hands over me.....

south glos

They both pushed their bodies against me one behind and one in front. Their cocks pushing agianst me. the guy in front then kissed and slid his tongue into my mouth as the other kissed my neck and slid his hand round to stoke my cock. This was such a passionate meet that I had not had with a guy before.

i moved my hands around and managed to find their cocks, one was thin but a good length and the other guy had a slightly thicker cock but was shorter, they were both hard already.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

south glos

I was then slowly pushed to my knees and i knew what was coming. a cock was pushed against my lips and then slid into my mouth, i managed to take it all in my mouth. It was then pulled out and the other one pushed in. They had told me they wanted both their cocks in my mouth at the same time so I knew what was coming.

I felt the other cock being wanked against my cheek, i took one in each hand and rubbed them together as I licked their cock heads and then slowly moved both their cocks into my mouth at the same time. I prefer just one cock in my mouth at a time but they were now groaning as my lips and tongue were working their cocks.

south glos

I have a pic from one of my meets with these guys. Let me know if you want to see it

By *klfkrMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

That sounds so very hot. Love to see the pic

Yeah definitely

south glos

they pulled me forward so that i was on my hands and knees, one cock was now deep in my mouth and i felt the other guy behind me, his cock grinding against my ass. I had never been fucked and they knew that. I had never wanted to be fucked so much in my life, i was so turned on. i was rocked between their cock

south glos

he kept reaching round and stroking my cock as he was grinding against me.

They then rolled me over onto my back and a cock was slid into my mouth again from the side. my cock was now being wanked by the other guy (see profile pic) and the i felt his hand turn slippery and realised he had lubed his hand. He was now massaging my balls with his other hand and moving lower to my ass. we hadnt discussed how far we would go but i was so turned on.

By *iamp86Man  over a year ago

preston

Hmmmm ... carry on ??

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *anchoPanzaMan  over a year ago

Newport

Hmmm more please

By *eniseTV12TV/TS  over a year ago

berinsfield

Would love to see it

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Would be sniffing p.. O.. P.. P.. E r s... If there...

Pic would be great

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

You lucky fucker would love to try two guys at once using me as they wish xxx

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

That sounds so hot.

south glos

he moved to my ass, his fingers now rubbing against my ass and the lube feelign great against me. While this was happening my head was pinned to the floor by the other guys cock as he continued to to thrust in and out of my mouth, my cock was hard and was being rubbed by his other hand, my hips were thrusting against his touch.

I then felt a single finger pushing against my ass. I had never had this done to me and I wasnt sure but I was so turned on that I pushed against him and his finger entered me. I bent my legs so the soles of my feet were on the floor and i could lift my ass up a little.

I then felt warmth and friction on my cock and i realised that I was now being sucked off while he was slowly fingering my ass and i was having my mouth fucked, I was in heaven.

Dumfries

Hot

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Very good keep it going

south glos

Hi lifted my hips and a cushion was placed under me and my legs pulled back more.

The other guy now straddled my chest and pulled my arms up behind my head and then I felt him tying my hands together. I felt so vulnerable but was so turned on at the same time. His cock then slid back into my mouth and he proceeded to fuck my my mouth with long slow strokes in and out between my lips.

The finger was still in my ass slowly working me, it was such an unusual sensation, but it was turning me on so much, however my cock was now not hard anymore, this felt so weird, that I was in a state of high arousal yet my cock was not fully erect, this made me feel more like a slut.

his finger left me and i heard some rustling and then a second cock was by my mnouth and replaced the other one, he pushed it in and out a couple of times and I feklt the condom on him. I knew he was about to fuck me for the first time and this was his way of reassuring me it was safe.

He moved back between my legs and the cock between my lips moved deeper into my mouth.....

south glos

I felt his cock on my ass and prepared my self the best i could, if felt more lube being poured onto his cock and me.

He took hold of my cock with one hand and then slowly pushed against me with his cock, i spread my legs more and he lifted them off the ground, i felt a sharp pain and knew he had entered me. he held still for a few minutes as i continued to have my mouth fucked and he slowly stroked my cock. it started to feel great and very slowly he would enter me a little bit more.

south glos

He kept adding lube and then slowly began rocking back and forward into me, my moaning had now turned from a moan to a low groan as i felt a cock inside me for the first time. I had completely forgotten about the cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

They knew I wanted to be spitroasted on all fours. I felt him moving my legs to one side and he began slowly moving me around so i was on my front, this took a while as he was still inside me and kept having to push into me deeper.

I was finally on my front , my legs spread and his full weight on me as he slowly fucked me.

Dumfries

This is so hot

south glos

he lifted my hips and pulled monto my knees, my hands still tied, so a little wobbly on all fours, i could feel his hard cock twitching inside me.

my hands were untied and he grabbed hold of my shooulders and pulled them, my hands leaving the floor and i felt him so deep inside me. i then heard movement and was lowered back down and my chest and stomach now rested on a chair. I was now on my knees but bent over a chair. my hands were pulled behind my back and tied together again.

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

wow,hard here great read

south glos

he started to be a little more forceful with his thrusts and it was hurting again, but with an erotic twist.

I then felt the other cock against my lips and opened wide. I was now being spitroasted and loved the fact my hands were tied behind my back. I was not only sucking another guys cock, i was now full from both ends and being a total slut for them

Dumfries

Sounds like such a hot intimate experience for you.... keep going please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Oh this sound like a hot fantasy for me.. i dont fancy guys but id love this to happen to me!

south glos

the guy in my mouth quickened hs pace and became quite foreful with me, really pushing in deep and pushing against my throat, I didnt think he was going to last long but didnt want him to come in my mouth. I began t struggle a little but they seem to like that and held me down firmly against the chair as the cock in my ass was now fully inside me. I could feel his stomach against my ass.

my hair was then pulled and my head yanked backwards as the cock left my mouth and i could hear him wanking.

I then felt the first spurts of hot cum as they hit my face and lips.

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Looking forward to more as this is a very exciting scenario

Great story

Dumfries

Yep excellent story

By *owieladMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Wow!

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Lucky fucker sounds amazing hope I get that lucky xxx

south glos

He finished spraying cum onto my face and then pushed his softening cock back into my mouth. the pace from the other guy quickened and then i felt him tense and go rock hard inside me, and then his cock pulse as he came inside me. He slumped forward onto me and pulled out of my ass.

They pulled me to my feet and stood me up straight. They untied my hands and I stood there with the cum running down my face and then i felt my cock getting wet and realised that he was squeezing the cum out of the condom over my cock. they told me to stay standing there and wank myself off in front of them. I heard nose on the sofa and realised they must have sat down to watch the show.

I took hold of my cock, and felt his cum all over it as I began to wank myself. i lost myself in the moment as I was so turned on and also shocked by what had just happened. Within minutes my cock exploded and I came so hard.

As I recovered they moved me to the front door and left me there with my clothes and for me to remove the blindfold myself, they retreated to one of the rooms and shut the door. I dressed and left, still covered in cum and not ever seeing who had just done that to me.

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow!!!! Sounds awesome!!!!

south glos

Yes it as, great, have been back a few times!!

Dumfries

Absolutely awesome

Shame no pics of your three some on public display. Bet they would look awesome x

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Wow, amazing

By *ilanCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

Wow this was a great read, wd love this senarion

south glos

Am meeting these guys again this week hopefully

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Very hot

By *imontilMan  over a year ago

County durham

I would love too have a mmm 3som xxxx nice ??

By *irralsiMan  over a year ago

bootle

Loved this post very horny

Dumfries

Wonderful.

Hope it inspires another story

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

"Am meeting these guys again this week hopefully"

Have you seen either of them yet or always blindfolded?

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Hot Damn that was hot and horny

By *obbly2000Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Would love to be blindfolded and used as much as you want to

south glos

[Removed by poster at 06/01/19 11:17:24]