FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dom to cuck

Dom to cuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are a very open minded couple that have experimented extensively over the past few years.

Last year we were very much a male Dom fem sub partnership, everything changed when she fell pregnant. Now I find myself completely submitting to her every command and accepting that she will fuck anyone she wants as well as using me for her own amusement.

This has all developed very quickly and currently she has developed a sexual relationship with our good friend.

Will write more if people are interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mokinghotcplCouple  over a year ago

City

Keep going please

It started a while back, we had always had a fantasy about her fucking my mate but always thought that was where it would stay. That was until he randomly sent us a picture of his wife in a compromising position. From then on, things developed to exchanging pictures, then videos and eventually arranging it so that he turned up at our house while she was tied to the bed naked.

He insisted that he was only going to watch, the moment things progressed he couldn't resist and took his turn on her.

She sucked his cock like he had never had before and took him deep in her pussy until he filled her full

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting dynamics and certainly brings meaning to the phrase "What are friends for"

If you are all having fun, then this sounds a very satisfying arrangement. As long as agreed boundaries are in place, to avoid anyone getting hurt.

Keen to hear more of your adventure.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Yes pls

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Wonder how long it’ll be before she has you sissyfied and caged?

3 months?

Would you like that cucky?

"Wonder how long it’ll be before she has you sissyfied and caged?

3 months?

Would you like that cucky?"

i would do that for you X x x

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Been lucky to be in this position twice now, outside of fab, mates were single through relationship break downs, girlfriends at the time, ended up cooking the on tea etc, then through drink ended up full on sex, great experience, loved cleaning up and first time it happened I used to clean him to

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Loving it so far

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Keep it going

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Wonder how long it’ll be before she has you sissyfied and caged?

3 months?

Would you like that cucky?

i would do that for you X x x"

Erm for who?

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Great start.

That was just the start of things to come.

After numerous texting and flirting, we had arranged to grab a coffee and then to go back to mine and have another mfm. All morning she had been getting herself ready and had put in her butt plug (one of those with a jewel) and proceeded to photograph herself and send him pictures.

He was very nervous but once back in the house, she came down stairs and started dancing for us. Within no time our cocks were out and we were wanking. She didn't pause for a second before dropping to her knees and sucking us in turn.

I grabbed her by the hair and told her she was a naughty slut about to get dp'd. Between us we picked her up and carried her upstairs while groping her and he had his thumb deep in her ass (butt plug long gone)

harrogate

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Sth Staffs

This is interesting. Looking forward to hearing more.

Once in the bedroom we both took turns pleasuring her, spitroasting her and as she was riding him I eased myself into her ass. She came instantly screaming for more. Her pussy was soaking wet and her cum was dribbling out all over his cock. We swapped again a few times and eventually she was taking him doggy as I was in her mouth. It was at this point things started to take a different direction when he reached round and grabbed my cock to direct me towards her ass.

She climbed on top of him and I decided to see just how wet she was by sliding my cock inside her pussy right alongside his. I could feel every vein, glands and pulsing from his rock hard cock as I slid in and out alongside him.

Many discussions were had about him over the next few months and whether he was no or not.

Things soon changed

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

More please

Guildford

harrogate

Guildford

After a night out a few months later and plenty of beers we all ended up in the hottub with hands everywhere. After taking it upstairs to the bedroom things developed and our friend was hinting that he wanted her ass. Unfortunately she wasn't in the mood for anal but I thought that I would offer mine to test our theory that he was bi. He took me up on it straight away and rammed his hard cock deep in my ass without much in the way of lube or care. I was bent over licking her pussy and my mate balls deep in my ass. It didn't last long before he was back inside her pussy and filling her full of spunk.

We all fell asleep but at some point through the night She went to another room to get a better sleep as she had work in the morning. I was slightly awake and aware that I had ended up with my hand on his cock and his on mine both wanking each other until we came.

harrogate

Mmmmmmmm

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Starting off very interestingly

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

He became a real focus point in our sexlife and fantasies and she became more and more dominant towards me, telling me how much she enjoyed his cock in her ass and how much he came especially because he could repeat. She started texting him on her own and getting so turned on she would need to fuck herself until she came while thinking of him. At the same time she was using my ass more and more, buying bigger dildos, butt plugs and a cock cage for me. She started to tease me with the thought of him fucking me and filling me full of cum. She loved talking about how she wanted me caged with a dildo in my ass foecing me to watch as he used her and filled her full before forcing me to eat it out of her flooded pussy.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great experiences for you both!

Game plan has changed or maybe evolved and you’re both enjoying it - just need like minded play partners

Love to hear more, fabulous pictures too!

More!

harrogate

Very nice story

Keep this up

Really horny

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"He became a real focus point in our sexlife and fantasies and she became more and more dominant towards me, telling me how much she enjoyed his cock in her ass and how much he came especially because he could repeat. She started texting him on her own and getting so turned on she would need to fuck herself until she came while thinking of him. At the same time she was using my ass more and more, buying bigger dildos, butt plugs and a cock cage for me. She started to tease me with the thought of him fucking me and filling me full of cum. She loved talking about how she wanted me caged with a dildo in my ass foecing me to watch as he used her and filled her full before forcing me to eat it out of her flooded pussy."
mmmmm this has certainly got my attention

Oh loving this please carry on

The last time we "met" him was another boys night out that ended up back at our house but this time with the wife 7 months pregnant. We all ended up in the hot tub but she really wasnt interested in playong at all and went off to bed.

We quickly found ourselves in a mutual wank situation and the idea to wake her up and get her involved was agreed on. We made our way upstairs, I started off sucking his cock unroll he ordered me to go get her. I was initially shocked at his direction and stern tone but decides that it wasn't for me to argue with him and I should just do as I was told.

As you can imagine, she wasnt too impressed and ordered me to go down and service him myself.

I begged her to join us which she initially dismissed but suddenly agreed to.

When we got to the spare room she ordered me to suck his cock hard before pushing me to one side and fucking him while grabbing at my hair and pushing me away, calling me her bitch and forcing me to watch as I fucked my ass with a dildo until I came (from my ass not cock)

He continued fucking her doggy until he shot his load bareback deep in my slutty wife. Instantly she caught his spunk and forced her fingers in my mouth before forcing my head down to clean her out with my tongue.

Once she was satisfied we went off to bed.

Laying in bed and still full of cum I was prodding away and trying to "get some" when she suddenly spun around and aggresively ordered me to go downstairs and get him to fuck me.

When I returned he was asleep but I proceeded to suck his flaccid, spent cock until he grew hard in my mouth, woke up and asked what I was doing. I said "shall I stop?" He said no and laid back to enjoy until he was once again throbbing in my throat.

He spun over onto his hands and knees (I think he might have wanted me to fuck him but I am totally bottom and took that as an instruction to stick my tongue deep in his ass and enjoy him. He then bent me over and forced his hard cock deep inside my ass. From this point on, my memory is very blurry but I do recall that I was loving it and begging him to fill me with his spunk. Next I know he has pulled out and ordered me to "fuck off back to my wife" on later discussions with him he assures me that he came deep in my ass and that I was begging for him to fill me bit I really can't remember it and wish that I could so bad.

If only I could remember it or experience it again I would be so happy

harrogate

Things have not really progressed much further with him since. My wife still fantasizes about him and loves the idea of him being her bull and the things that they could both do to me. She loves the idea of him having complete control over me and how cuckolded I would be by him. Fingers crossed that something happens again in the future.

Guildford

harrogate

Well any updates

» Add a new message to this topic