FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Preparation is key.

Preparation is key.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodtimebiboy OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

We'd been chatting on Fabguys & Kik for a while, but hadn't yet met.

But a plan had formed. I get to work early, when its still dark and where i park and start my cycle in, there's a dilapidated path. It was never finished, no one went down there, its unlit and with cover places, perfect for some naughty fun.

So this morning, I'd arranged to meet him, early before work. I described the location and how to get there, even sending map and aerial pics. As I say forward planning is key.

So there I was, in my little spot at 6.45am and it was pitch black, away from an passers by, the location was better than i could've dreamed.

Here I waited, and waited....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bristol

Now I had messaged him first thing, he knew the plan. We'd messaged each other as we set off, he should be here by now. At 7 I could start to see the glow of sunrise starting to illuminate the horizon. I felt like I'd been kicked in the stomach, I hate no-shows, time-wasters, whats the point abd I feared this was the case. I messaged him, 'you've got til 7.05 then I'm off'.

Bristol

Moments later a text back, he's here, I can see him start along the path. I'm so excited.

I go back to the covered spot, where its still dark, the sky is no longer black, its turned dark blue and getting gradually lighter.

On the floor I'd placed a plastic bag, this was to protect against any dampness on the ground and to prevent any tell take muddy knees. Inside the bag was a blanket, the cold hard stoney floor wasnt going to distract me.

I got on my knees

Bristol

Nothing was said, i looked up, he undid his pants, and i used my mouth to warm up his cock. Soon it was hard and i was taking him deep.

His hand went to my head and I let him control the action. Fucking my face, pushing deep and staying there til i gagged and my eyes watered. Then back to long thrusts. This was repeated a few times, I used my hands on his shaft, trying to milk him.

I was enjoying this, i'd never actually wanted a guy to cum in my mouth, but I wanted this. He pulled out and started wanking his cock, i told him i wanted his cum. The first words I'd spoken to him.

I opened my mouth, my tongue flat on my bottom lip and let him slap his cock head on there and taste the precum.

Bristol

I looked up as he did this, I know guys like to look down at their cumslut, it makes it even hornier for all. Me pleasing him and he fulfilling my desire.

I took him in my mouth again, sucking and wanking his cock and then, then i felt it, mmmmmm.

I'd always been worried that id gag but i kept on sucking, whilst holding his cum in my mouth making sure i sucked him dry. Then gave his shrinking cock a little kiss before savouring the taste then swallowing.

He left, after thanking me.

I took a swig of water, a wet wipe for any cum i missed, some chewing gum to make sure no one notices my cum breath and then my bag and blanket. Walking back to my car to get my bike and commute to work.

Preparation is key.

Bristol

Update.

It was so good we did it again yesterday.

This time as I saw him make his way I got into a new position. On my knees but trousers down, ass in the air ready for his tongue.

He didn’t disappoint, as soon as he got there I felt his tongue exploring. He was very skilled.

I could’ve stayed like that for ages, but the sky was getting lighter and I had his balls to empty. Normal service resumes and I took him once more in my mouth.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Bristol

Life and work, plus the weather has halted the fun for now. Hopefully more to cum in 2019.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

» Add a new message to this topic