FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Transformation Part 3

The Transformation Part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Stevie had been with Mistress a number of weeks and she was getting used to her new lifestyle. She had lost count of the number of times Mistress had arranged for her holes to be used and abused by her friends of either sex. Each time her Mistress delighted in seeing Stevie's cock engorge with blood, but not be able to find release unless she permitted it. Only occassionally would this happen, and each time Stevie would fill whatever receptacle Mistress permitted with stream after stream of thick salty cum.

Most of her time was spent in the house with just an occassional visit to the stables but after one such visit to be serviced by Zulu, Mistress decided that Stevie would be an excellent addition to her herd. She could be serviced by the stallions like Zulu, or service the mares, according to Mistress' wishes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

keep going please

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So glad this is back! Such a hot story

Welcome back, missed Stevie's adventures x

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Two days later Stevie was taken to the tack room by one of the grooms who took great delight in hosing and rubbing her down. Paying especial attention to her sensitive nipples and erect cock. Under any other circumstances she would have shot her load as the female groom wanked her cock. But Mistress had somehow put a stop to her cumming without permission. She was then ordered to bend over and spread her legs. She did as instructed, knowing what was to follow. Her jewelled butt plug was removed, and as usual she felt that empty feeling and yearning to be filled again. Hopefully with a hard throbbing cock ready to shoot its load inside her. But not this time. Another plug was slowly inserted, but this one felt different. It felt as if there was the slightest weight on the end of it.

She was told to stand up straight, and it was then that she felt the soft brush of hair on the back of her thighs. She had been given a tail. The groom told her to turn around and pkace her foot on the stool in front of her. The groom then fitted a special shoe in the shape of a horse's hoof on her foot. Inside the shoe it was built up with a heel so that her calf muscles were stretched. The groom then did the same with her other foot. She then placed mitts on each hand and told Stevie to lower her head. Obediently she did as she was told, and a bridle was put over her head and a bit placed in her mouth.

The groom then led her by the reins out of the tack room and over to the stables.

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

Wednesbury

Guildford

Telford

At the stables she was tied to a ring bolt and left for a few minutes while the groom went in to the stalls and brought out a second pony girl equally attired. She then released Stevie's reins and led the two girls out to the paddock where two racing traps were waiting complete with harnesses. Once more Stevie's reins tied up while the other pony girl was backed into place and the complicated harness of the racing trap was strapped in place. Minutes later Stevie found herself equally strapped between the shafts of one of the traps.

Telford

Guildford

My money is on Stevie

Shortly after Mistress and another woman, both in riding gear walked over to inspect their pony and traps. Mistress stood in front of Stevie and whispered in to her ear as she cupped her balls in her gloved hand. Stevie's cock, which was already semi erect, grew to its full impressive length.

The other woman was talking to her pony, encouraging her with a gloved finger teasing her clit. The two women climbed on to their lightly built racing traps and settled in to their seats.

Moments later with a flick of their whips they urged their ponies in to a trot. They steered them across the paddock until they came to a furlong marker. The two traps lined up side by side.

"Okay, winner takes all. Now let's race." Mistress said as she flicked her whip again. Both ponies sprung in to life as they raced for the second furlong marker at the other end of the improvised track.

loving this story, can't wait for the next instalment x

My money's on Stevie having more strength to pull a trap

Fantastic

Telford

"My money's on Stevie having more strength to pull a trap "

Remember Stevie is new to this

"My money's on Stevie having more strength to pull a trap

Remember Stevie is new to this "

I want Stevie to win lol she's been so good love her adventures. X

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

While Stevie had enjoyed running in her former life, snd had indeed represented her school at county level, she was not sure whether she would be able to run very fast in the specially designed shoes that she had been fitted with. However she did not want to let her Mistress down, especially after what she had whisperred in her ear before the race.

Telford

After the first twenty yards Stevie began to get into her stride and slowly but surely began to close the gap on the other pony and trap, until with just a few yards to the finishing line she overtook her. When the two traps came to a stop the other woman looked furious and was about tk lay into her ponygirl with her whip in a totally unsporting manner. That was until Mistress reminded her of the bet they had made at the start of the race.

Two grooms came over to the traps and released the ponies from their harnesses and led them back to the stables where they were wiped down with sweet smelling soapy sponges, and then towelled off. Their mittens were removed but not their shoes. They were then led over to a large indoor equestrian arena where they were greeted by a site that made Stevie's already rampant cock twitch. In the middle of the arena was a wooden vaulting horse. Bent over it, with her ankles and wrists secured was the loser from the race. Completely naked and not looking too happy about it.

Mmm this just keeps getting better

Telford

Good to have it back

Stevie was led by her groom towards the front end of the vaulting horse, where she was placed directly in front of the woman. Stevie smiled as she saw that the woman had been fitted with an O ring in her mouth, preventing her from closing it. The other pony was led round to the side of her former Mistress so that she was standing adjacent to her hips.

Stevie's Mistress then walked across the arena floor, resplendent in white jodphurs, riding boots and nothing else. Her magnificent breasts swaying as she walked. Her erect nipples painted a deep rouge. In her right hand she held a riding crop.

Telford

Guildford

She stopped in front of the bound woman and took her chin in her hand, making sure that she was looking in to her eyes.

"Now for the benefit of my slut Stevie here, and your former pony Millie, we had a wager earlier in which we stated that whoever won the race would take ownership of the other for twenty-four hours to do with them as they wish. The winner would also take ownership, permanently, of the other's pony to add to their own stable..." Mistress paused. "Obviously there is an etiquette involved, I cannot allow a pony to strike a Mistress, but I can let her watch and count. I can also reward my own pony... She has not been allowed to cum for over a week, and each day I have had the grooms tease her, so I know she has very heavy balls at the moment, which are aching to be emptied."

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Guildford

" "
just a brilliant ongoing story thank you

Telford

Northern Ireland

if i was teased every day (i wish)my balls need drained for sure,

If it wasn't for the O ring gag in her mouth, Stevie was sure the woman would have screamed at Mistress as she indicated for her to step forward so that the tip of her cock was just brushing the woman's lips.

"Oh I forgot..." Mistress said. "Once Stevie's cock is in your mouth, I am going to start applying the crop, and I am not going to stop until I hear my ponygirl slut scream that she is cumming." There was a wicked glint in her eyes as she said this.

By *iceandtightMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

OH WOW

Telford

Guildford

"OH WOW "
HOT

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Welcome back, great story

Stevie eased her cock in to the woman's mouth past the O ring until she could feel the woman's tongue on her bellend. At the same time Mistress laid the first stroke of the riding crop on the top of the woman' thighs causing her to involunteerally take another inch of Stevie's cock in to her mouth. The ponygirl called out "One."

Realising the only way that she was going to escape the sting of the crop was to make Stevie cum, the woman went to work with her tongue, licking the length of Stevie's cock as it pushed in and out of her mouth.

Stevie felt the familiar ache in her balls as her climax built up, but she knew that unless Mistress permitted her to, she would not cum. And Mistress was having far too much fun with the riding crop.

"Twenty-seven." The ponygirl declared as Mistress raised another red line across the already reddened arse cheeks.

Telford

Fantastic

The count got up to forty three as Mistress laid another stroke expertly across the red striped cheeks of the now quivering wreck that was her former rival. As the crop landed she looked at Stevie and mouthed the words of release that Stevie had been aching to hear. With her whole body convulsing, she felt her orgasm build until she let out an animal scream as jet after jet of hot salty cum hit the back of the bound woman's throat, until it overflowed and dripped from her nose as well as her mouth and down her chin. Even as she pulled her cock out of the woman's mouth Stevie felt another spasm build up, and another jet of cum hit the woman square between her eyes.

Guildford

" "
WOW MORE PLEASE

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Continues in fine form

Telford

Northern Ireland

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

More please! I am loving this story

Stevie and the ponygirl were dismissed and were taken away by one of the grooms to be washed down and stabled. Once they had gone Mistress carefully undid the fastenings that secured the beaten woman to the vaulting horse. She then turned away and walked over to a row of seats and sat down and waited. Very gingerly the woman lowered herself from the horse and got down on her hands and knees and crawled across the floor to where Mistress sat legs crossed. When she had reached her conqueror she bent her head and touched the toes of Mistress' boots with her lips. She then knelt back, head bowed and waited. Mistress just smiled to herself, her pussy juices running at the thought of having another willing body to use for her pleasure. This one with three holes to abuse.

Telford

Loving this

Mistress stood up and turned towards the doorway.

"You may stand, then follow me to the house." She did not wait to see if her new sub obeyed or not, but just carried on. Her hips swaying provocatively from side to side.

Once in the house Mistress rang a small bell that stood on an ornate table in the hallway. A maid in nothing more than black stilettos, sheer black holdups and a white apron which only just reached the tops of her thighs immediately appeared to await instructions.

"Take this one upstairs and run her a nice bath, then you will assist her and attend to her wounds. They will need some soothing balm on them. Once she has had her bath you are to attend to any other needs she might have. Understood?" The maid nodded. "Good, now off you go and I want to see you in my office tomorrow morning at 10am sharp."

Guildford

Once Mistress had dismissed the maid she wandered through to her office to reflect on the day. As she did so one hand slipped inside the top of her jodphurs and slowly began to tease her erect clit. Did she want a hard cock inside her, or did she want some lesbian fun? In the end she decided to be greedy. She wanted both.

Telford

To save confusion, I will continue this story as Part 4 shortly

» Add a new message to this topic