FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first gay encounter.

My first gay encounter.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was 17 at the time, I was in relationship from woman to woman, sleeping around, drinking and just overally enjoying myself. One night me and my back then best mate was just chilling drinking few beers and ever since we were kids, we shared a bed. But this time was different. When we get into bed we usually just go on the phone but he wasn't on his phone, I got off mine and he approached with a rock solid cock and started touching mine. Now I've never had any gay fantasy or nothing, but it just went rock solid and he just stuffed his hand down my underwear. No warning, nothing said he was jerking me off! Weirdly I went straight to his and we started kissing. He was just hands all over and my cock was rock solid. My go to was the ass and he pushed my hand onto his hole! I remember having his hole wrapped around my index finger, and his cock rubbing against mine while we're kissing. He soon got up and just started going down my chest untill he met my rock solid cock. He kisses the tip and plays his tung on it untill he stuffed my cock deep into his mouth! I thought nothing of it as it felt so good! He was looking at me and feeling my nipple while he was sucking my cock! He then jack's my legs up and starts to lick my ass. Never before has anyone been near there and oh my I never felt such an orgasm in my life. After, he climbed back asking me to spit on his cock, so I did. He went back down and jacked my legs again and then I felt his cock rubbing against my ass. At this point I was nervous but excited. Having a penis against my virgin ass was actually such a turn on I had preçum everywhere! Any way .. he put it in and the biggest moan I've ever heard came out of my mouth. He comes back down to start kissing me and comes into deeper and deeper. Next thing you know I'm grabbing the back of his head pushing him into me while he's going balls deep in me harder and harder! Couldn't of been any more than about 15minutes untill he spewed his all in me. I was dying to get a load out of me. So instantly I said to him "my turn" and we flipped. I look down and there is my besty rock hard, legs up waiting for my cock. So I go down and start playing my tung around his ass and thinking to my self it's how have I never done this?! He then soar on my cock and guided it into him. He pulled me down to his next and Al I remember is me holding it in deep while he clenched me so tight, his ass felt like it was swallowing my cock. I start thrusting harder and harder, he's moaning so much in my ear it's ringing. I could feel his dick and balls against my stomach and his lips were going against mine, I could still feel his cum in and around my ass .. So many motions happening at once I pulled out and he immediately puts my cock on his mouth and takes my whole load. I couldn't believe how good it felt. We both went for a shower and we have never ever spoke of it since. I have slept with a few men now and completely bi without question since that night.

Hope you enjoyed my story of my first encounter with a another man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Great story

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks. Been Summin I needed to get out a bit. Only me and him knows.

By *oe0157Man  over a year ago

Farnborough

Great story.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

I wonder how many start off this way, very similar to how I got started but without the anal sex.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My first time with a guy was also a complete surprise, I loved it

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

Yes me too, and I was only 15 but only did kissing and sucking and wanking

» Add a new message to this topic