FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Diablo

Diablo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A story of part fiction / part fact

Be gentle peeps

As you walk towards me, the feeling of long awaited anticipation subsides as you have been that elusive excitement of passionate filth I have been craving. Now standing arm's length away, your eyes take in my body from top to bottom. You take a step forward and with one finger, lift up my chin. As we stare into each others' eyes, the intense desire for me to kiss you simply cannot wait no longer. I lean in, you pull away and tease me with a devilish grin. Your intentions are made clear as you grab my wrists in one hand and press them tightly against the wall above my head. Leaning in, you place your finger on my lips to stop them touching yours. You trace your finger down my chin and neck with gentle kisses following the trail that leads to my breasts. Slipping your hand in my bra cupping and squeezing gently as I try so hard to control myself as you release one from confinement. Your warm breath against my nipple. Kisses turn into licks that turn into bites. I cannot help but let out small moans of pleasure.

Do I continue on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cots guy 23Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah deffo I'm interested

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please do

» Add a new message to this topic