FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > is it wrong to wank or have fun at work

is it wrong to wank or have fun at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi is it wrong to wank have fun or fuck at work any 1 up for fun in there work place or have had fun at work if so where n how did it come about

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have never had fun with someone else in work. I used to work in an office and a few frisky texts from a girl could send me to the loo to have a wank.

There was a girl in work that we used to tease and flirt a hell of a lot and joke about sneaking into cupboards together but we never actually acted on it... gutted now come to think of it!

sneaked a woman into the building on a Saturday and even sent her fella pictures of what we were up to.Was an extremely horny thing to do and a little thrilling due to the danger. The security manager would probably have joined us if he had caught us fucking anyway.

Have had a great time with a women at work so much fun waiting so we could be on our on and do what ever we wanyed to

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At min iv got a girl that make dirty comments n we txt dirty stuff while were both working i ofter find myself having to go to the toilets to have a good long wank while txting her would love her to catch me or join me any 1 know how i could make this happen or any 2w wanna fuck at my work with me

Did this for years with lady members of staff and lady friends. Nothing better than when your feeling randy taking her in the ladies toilet for a quick fuck.

[Removed by poster at 06/01/12 17:47:39]

I'm a leisure centre manager and at a place i used to work i fucked one of the lifeguards in the pool after everyone else had gone home.

"I'm a leisure centre manager and at a place i used to work i fucked one of the lifeguards in the pool after everyone else had gone home. "

when you say fucked a lifeguard in the pool - you did mean Throw him into the water !!!

No its not wrong, ive been fucking the office girl at work for years, she is so hot and cant get enough, did i mention she is also Mrs hotcouple and we work together lol

By *erminxWoman  over a year ago

Quinton

Have been doing very bad things with one of my bosses (cliched I know) for the last 6 months, if it was not so naughty we would probably have lost interest

Also work from home, it's a good job most of my calls are not on video

Have had lots of fun over the years in the workplace with different people, some work colleagues and some weren't.

One of them was a workmates girlfriend and we think he knew what we were doing. I still talk to her and meet up every now and again

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I've had a few good 'lunch breaks' when meeting up with a guy I know at his work place.

I have written about one such meeting in this forum!

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

this is a fantasy i have to but due to where i work would be impossible as would be caught but I've had naughty text fun while at work and had to go to the loo to play and get myself off

i wish i could say yes but

i have wanked and had sex over my desk at work x

Worked as a ski guide for years and fucked many ladies in gondolas,cable cars and restaurants etc while working.

ok as long as its on your break or lunch...

» Add a new message to this topic