FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy sinareo

Fantasy sinareo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshrider95 OP   Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Hi all you sexy fabbers hope you all are having a great weekend and getting up to some noarghty fun lol. I wanted to write about my fantasy sinareo and woman. As you can see from my pics i work in a recycleing center and i see alot of beautiful and really sexy couples and single woman. Today lo has to be the best as this very lovely red haired ladie came up today which started the fire in me. As me my colleague and this woman was talking turns out she has just got a new pair of newrock boots so far the best combo. 35,red hair and new rock boots . So as we get talking even more she goes in to give us a hug but she decided to give us a kiss on the cheek to . Then my colleague starts to make jokes about me having a little cheeky kiss off of her. She replies that i'm to young for her so i ask her how old do you think i'm she was 1 year off lol muat be the beard hahaha. And she tells me to make a guess at her age i sed she has to be 32 turns out she is 35. A bit young for my taste lol soon as i sed she is a bit young for my liking a massive smile came across her face and sed ohhhh he likes the older woman. Think i sould of asked for her number hopfully i will get to see her agian and pick up the courage to ask for it. So how about you guys how does a guy or gal have to dress and personality to make you think i want a piece of that? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Go for it man if you don't ask you won't get

LLANTWIT MAJOR

I will have next time i see her i will. The thourght pf being sat on her sette with her standing in front of me in her boots with tight jeans and her bluebanana hoodie on doing a little strip tease for me keeps playing in my head

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sinareo?

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Sorry dislexia sinareo how you meet the person

» Add a new message to this topic