FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Spotting the neighbour in the window

Spotting the neighbour in the window

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *regboy49 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

I was working in the garden this morning up my ladder trimming one of the trees and being high up I had the back windows at eye level being towards the back of the garden. When I noticed one of the young girls that are renting the next door property, think her name is Jane with long auburn hair I saw her standing near the window with the shutters wide open giving me a good view into her bedroom. She could see me up the ladder but just stood there and striped off, showing a lovely figure and a lovely pair of boobs. Tieing her long hair back into a pony tale letting me see her about 36C boobs stand out, not atoll saggy and then she started walking around the bedroom then out of it and back in again, I couldn't take my eyes off her and she definitely know what she was doing. She then started to get dressed putting some nickers on but I couldn't actually see down that far, then her bra really taking her time to get each boob into the bra cup then putting her make up on just seeing her back then put a t shirt on and looked straight at me, then just went out of the bedroom, I struggled to get down the ladder with a hard I had. Just a lucky chance viewing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Tarka trail

Be careful, this could be where you are now called a peeping tom. Mud sticks.

Sandhurst

"Be careful, this could be where you are now called a peeping tom. Mud sticks."

Lol,hardly peeping, more like given a stage show, she knew exactly what she what she was doing

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

You’re not sure of her name, but you know she’s a 36c

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

"You’re not sure of her name, but you know she’s a 36c "

He said 'about' 36c......as in a guess!!!!

Sandhurst

"You’re not sure of her name, but you know she’s a 36c

He said 'about' 36c......as in a guess!!!!"

Sandhurst

"You’re not sure of her name, but you know she’s a 36c "

Reason I'm not sure of her name is because the 3 bedroom house next door is rented out to women and there's always different one's there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm always different ones there ??? Is there always men coming and going from the house ??? Perhaps this was her marketing strategy ????????

Sandhurst

"Mmm always different ones there ??? Is there always men coming and going from the house ??? Perhaps this was her marketing strategy ????????"

No they all seem to be artists and writers, there's one that's been there for just over a year, see seems to be the main tenant with just others staying for short periods of time. Hoping the French girl comes back in the spring like she said she might

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice

» Add a new message to this topic