FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Car Headgear & GoPro pt2

Car Headgear & GoPro pt2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My car shifts again as I can only guess that you’ve taken a seat behind me, the GoPro shot changes a little as it gets turned to give me a view across my lap & the blanket that is covering it. I jump slightly as I feel your breath against my ear & your hand comes to rest on my chest where you can feel my heart thumping against it. I can feel your fingernails pressed against the material of my shirt as you move them back to unfasten the button & slowly slide you hand in where your fingers begin their slow but intentional route across to my nipple. You begin to kiss the right side of my neck & work your way up to my ear with lots of gentle biting, sucking & licking along the way whilst pulling on my left nipple with your fingers & really start to turn me on to the point I begin to let out small moans of appreciation. Your hand leaves my stiff nipple as you pull it out from my shirt & I feel your position shift behind me. Bright red fingernails come in to view once again on the headgear as they come to rest on the blanket & rub back & forth over the bulge that had become very obvious, the whole experience becomes even more arousing when the blanket gets slowly pulled back by your hand & my rock hard cock springs out & into view on the camera & straight through to my headgear. Suddenly the car interior goes dark & I can’t see anything but I feel your hand grip my right wrist & gently pull it backwards & guide it through the gap between the seat & side pillar until it’s behind the driver seat. You shift your position again & the car moves a little, your hand falls onto my left arm & gently holds it briefly before you pull that one back behind the chair too. My screen flashes with brightness once again as a small light goes on somewhere inside the cabin & the GoPro is showing a view of a pair of hands, both with brightly painted well manicured red nails & a small bag. One of your hands disappears into the bag & pulls out a small card with some writing on it, the GoPro is repositioned so that I can read the writing which reads “hi Pete, before we go any further I’m going to restrain your hands. If this is ok say yes, if it isn’t, say no & we’ll go our separate ways”. I pause for a moment, my head all of a swirl as I quickly think but not rationally & blurt out “yes”. The card is discarded from view & your left hand disappears back into the bag & fishes out some leather cuffs before changing the angle which shows my hands behind the drivers seat & the GoPro set down. By the way the light moves around it looks like a head torch is being used which doesn’t always illuminate the scene fully but it’s enough to see clearly by as watch & feel my left wrist being wrapped in its leather band & then my right wrist is also cuffed. A thick silver chain is then attached to each cuff with a loud “click” to confirm its fixed position. The GoPro angle changes to the bag again & the light falls onto it as your hand goes into it once more & another card is slowly drawn out by the well manicured nails. This too has writing on it, “ I knew you’d say yes, I hope you’re ready & prepared for what’s about to happen to your cock. Don’t spunk too quickly, your limits will be pushed”. The headgear screen falls into darkness again as the light goes out, the weight in the car shifts & I hear you exit the car. I can just make out the shape of my car as you slowly walk around the outside of it to the drivers door, I see your hand rest on the handle & open it the camera aims straight at my groin which gets lit by your torch. It stands upright & rock hard, it seems very surreal to be watching myself via a 3rd person perspective. I hear the whirring sound of my window being opened & at the same time my chair motor clicks into action as you find the button to recline my seat right the way back as far as it will go & you close the door. The camera view changes again as you carry on walking around the front of the car & to the passenger side, I can hear the occasional scrape of a stiletto heel brush against the stoney ground. Eventually after what feels like an age you reach the passenger door & open it, I feel the car rock gently as you climb in & sit down in the passenger seat. Again the car fills with the scent of your perfume & white musk is the only smell around me & sends my head in a spin. You place the GoPro on the centre arm rest & position your head torch so that my cock is truly in the spotlight, my eyes widen when I see your red nails suddenly appear on the screen so close to my cock & in anticipation I draw in a deep breath. Your hand closes around my throbbing shaft for the first time & I feel you squeeze it firmly, immediately a bead of precum oozes from the head which you quickly scoop up onto your forefinger & it disappears from view. Your left hand relaxes its grip & you slowly begin to stroke up & down my shaft, I let out a little murmer of appreciation & try to adjust myself to get more comfortable but forget my arms are restrained behind the seat but shift myself enough to a position that’s comfortable at the moment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

» Add a new message to this topic