FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The icing on the cake

The icing on the cake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig1gaz1 OP   Man  over a year ago

bradford

Happy Birthday to Me!” she hummed as she wandered down the beach, a little tipsy from the champagne and a whole lot happy.

She wandered into the sea, stepping carefully over the jagged little rocks and enjoying the warm water as it rose higher and higher around her legs.

Reaching a depth she liked, she slowly sank down into the water.

She ran her hands over her body, she loved swimming naked and feeling the water caressing her whole body.

Rolling over, she scrubbed her tits into the sand at the bottom and let it rouse her nipples. She chuckled to herself.

What a great birthday! Her friends had celebrated her special day with a party on one of the oceanfront verandahs.

There was lots of champagne and the annual tradition of Dutch cake.

Each guest scooped up a bit of cake and icing, and ate it off the body-part of their choice.

It always turned into a wild occasion, and inevitably resulted in her becoming covered in and filled with cake and icing.

Hence, the post-party dip in the water. She gently washed the cake off of her breasts, ass and pussy.

“Hey baby, whatch’a doin?” She heard Neal’s distinctive Louisiana drawl behind her.

“Need some help?” he asked with a wicked smile. She grinned back at him.

“I think I’ve got it all, but I could use an impartial opinion!”

Neal strode through the water, he’d finally gotten her alone and he was going to make the most of it.

He’d lusted after her for the past two years and he couldn’t wait to get his hands and mouth on her.

His erect cock bobbed up and down as he stood in front of her.

She was a real beauty, inside and out.

Tall enough for him, with long dark hair and pretty blue eyes.

But it was that teasing smile and those adorable dimples that had caught his attention when he first met her.

That smile and the wicked glint of lust in her eyes that just turned him on so much.

“Well, where are your examination gloves?” she teased him.

Neal stared down at her, lifting his hand to cup one beautiful breast.

He stepped into her and leaned down to take her mouth in their first kiss.

Her lips were soft, She opened her mouth for him so sweetly.

“Happy Birthday, baby,” he whispered against her mouth.

“They’re all up on the Palapa beds, want to head up there?” His eyes quizzed her, They both knew it wasn’t an exam he was proposing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

bradford

“Neal, I thought you’d never ask.” She smiled up at him, grabbing his other hand and leading him out of the water.

Neal turned and scooped her up in his arms, laying her back down on the bed and then running his hands from her shoulders to her ankles.

Over her luscious breasts, her soft belly and those long, toned legs.

Neal climbed up on the bed and leaned over her to suck a tight, pink nipple into his mouth.

His fingers found the other one and tugged hard, gauging what she liked by the way she moaned and writhed against him.

The sound of the waves lapping at the shore behind them and the gauzy white curtains swirling around the bed gave the impression of privacy, but the beds on either side of them lining the beach were mostly occupied.

The idea of making love on the beach, in front of anyone who walked down it or lay on one of the Palapa beds a few feet away, excited him enormously.

And he knew it turned her on too.

He let his hand drift down her belly to massage the soft flesh there, teasing her near her little snatch.

His head snapped up when he felt her fingers curl over his erection and squeeze gently.

“Neal…” she whispered. His fingers dipped in to her slit to test her readiness.

She was hot and slick. His lust soared as he realized she wanted him as much as he ached to possess her.

He leaned over her and grabbed a condom out of his bag, quickly putting it on and then moving between her legs.

Mari parted her thighs and welcomed him. His head dipped and his tongue swiped across her pussy lips, opening her for him.

“Mmmmmmm, Neal, please!” she mewled, gripping his head to pull him up into the cradle of her thighs.

“Not yet, baby, I want to taste you.” Neal licked and sucked on those plump lips, lapping up all that sweet cream.

Mari thrust her hips against his mouth. “You’re gonna make me cum, Neal,” she moaned.

“Yeah baby, cum for me, cum in my mouth,” he said, increasing the force of the tongue-lashing he was giving her.

“Your pussy is so sweet, baby.

Let me taste it.”

Mari arched her back and slammed herself into his mouth, Neal thrust his tongue in deep and felt her clench and spasm around him.

He held her hips down and continued to lick up all the creamy juice flowing into his mouth.

She spiraled down slowly, pumping herself against his mouth as her orgasm subsided.

She sucked in a sharp breath when his tongue swiped her clit as he drew away.

bradford

His dick was painfully hard now, he needed to be inside her quickly.

He slipped two fingers into her and realized she would still be tight, he’d have to work to fit inside of her.

Mari raised her hands and sifted her fingers through his salt and pepper hair.

“I love your hair, Neal.

So sexy,” she said.

“Come on, hurry.”

She slid her hands across his hips and grabbed his ass, trying to bring him down on top of her.

Neal relented and grabbing his cock, positioned it at the opening he longed to fill.

Pushing forward, he tilted her hips up to take him more deeply and thrust in.

“So hot, baby, so hot and wet for me.

She groaned back, “Ah, God, Neal, so good. That’s so good!”

Neal grimaced, his good intentions slipping.

“Easy baby, I don’t want to hurt you. Don’t move yet, ok?”

Mari moaned and then cried out, “I can’t help it, I want you in me now.”

She pumped her hips up at him, driving him crazy with the need to bury all of him inside of her.

He thrust and retreated, working his cock into her slowly, watching it as he pulled back, covered with her slick juices.

He leaned down and tongued those pretty nipples again, gently biting one.

Mari mewled and gripped his head, holding it to her breast.

She wrapped her legs around Neal’s back and hooked her ankles together, trapping him against her.

Neal knew the moment Katherine arrived.

He heard her gasp and felt her soft hand on his back as she stood behind him.

He lost it then, plunging into Mari with a vengeance.

He leaned down over her and fucked her pussy hard and fast.

She screamed out her pleasure, then moaned sweet and low as he rammed in and out.

Her cries were incoherent, her hands running over his back and ass as she tried to get him deeper and harder in her.

Neal continued to pound her, feeling the tight clasp of her muscles signal her climax.

When she came, Mari exploded around him, milking his cock and pumping her hips into his furiously.

She shrieked again and dragged his mouth to hers, thrusting her tongue into his mouth and mimicking the way his cock plundered her wet sheath down below.

He closed his eyes and tried to hold back as she gripped him tight and spasmed over his shaft, but it was too much. He felt his own orgasm building and then overtaking him.

He poured himself into her, spurt after spurt making his hips jerk as he rose up on his knees and pulled her hips up higher to take all of him.

The climax caught him off-guard, as she clamped down hard when she felt him swell inside of her and then ejaculate.

He arched his back and his fingers clenched on her hips.

He felt Katherine’s hand brush down his back again.

He knew what she wanted but he wasn’t ready just yet.

He lay down over Mari and took his weight on his elbows.

Neal brushed her hair back and kissed her softly.

Her breath washed over his face and their tongues teased.

“Neal, that was amazing,” she whispered to him.

He smiled down into her face.

“Happy Birthday, Mari.”

He kissed her deeply, loving the feel of her beneath him.

“Mmmmmmm, yes, Happy Birthday to me!” She laughed wickedly.

She closed her eyes and a satisfied sigh escaped her lips.

He felt Katherine’s hand on his back again, and reluctantly withdrew.

He rolled over to Mari’s side and lay back, finding her hand and bringing it to his lips for a gentle kiss.

“You know I’ve wanted you for the longest time, Mari,” Neal said, still holding her hand and sucking her fingertips into his mouth.

“But you would never let me catch you.”

» Add a new message to this topic