FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Festival Fun.

Festival Fun.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-Have-The-Key OP   Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

There are some huge music festivals now and I have enjoyed many of them. Best of all was with an ex whos spirit seemed to be empowered by a music festival.

She absolutly loved the atmosphere and the bands.

I swear she had more heat and excitement about a festival than when we had a dirty weekend booked.

Car was packed. Tent, clothes, drinks and camping stuff. It was a few hours driving and I was driving while she started on the drinks and music selection.

Tracks came on we knew would be played live over the weekend and singing along whilst driving I noticed she put her feet up on the dash. I looked across and her long flowing dress was worn like a belt around her waist as her fingers on one hand were impaling her pussy whilst the other rubbed her clit. No knickers to the side or at her ankles. Just no sign of knickers at all.

“You enjoying yourself there Babe? Where are your knickers?”

“I haven’t brought any this weekend. I want you to have me on tap and my knickers will just get soaked anyway. This dress and all clothes I’ve packed are all so you can get in me easily and discreetly. I also unpacked your boxers and the ones your wearing are coming off!”

Not only was the end of this sentence raised due to exclamation but at that point she reacted as shockwave after shockwave coursed through her. she removed her hands and now I could see the soaking wet passenger seat.

I struggled to concentrate as she laid exposed wet and panting.

A few moments passed and she gave me that look.

The look like I was to be devoured.

No time at all before she was now kneeling on the wet passenger seat her ass exposed out the passenger window as her hands worked my belt and jeans open. My throbbing hard cock springing out at her. I raised my ass off the chair to peel the jeans and boxers under me and down to my ankles. She adjusted her belt and with her hand clamped round my base her lips parted and dropped over and down my shaft.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Milton Keynes

I had moved over into the left lane and slightly dropped my speed as the feeling of my cock in W’s mouth was amazing. Her lips clamped tight on my shaft. Up and down feeling my tip press against her throat. Evey now and then W would come up for air keeping her hand clamped on my base as she breathed and looked at me. Her hand caressing a few strokes and her spare hand caressing my balls.

This was repeated for miles upon miles. Her skills able to keep me close to the edge. My own hips moving trying to tip me over the edge.

W removed her hand from my base. Her other hand still caressing my balls and ass. Now playing with herself as her nose buried into my crotch.

My cock penetrated her throat each time she devoured my length. W took more breaks to breath gasping for air as she was close to the edge of her own orgasm.

I saw a services and pulled in and parked up at the far end.

W had been holding herself on the edge and as she devoured my cock again I suprised her by reaching my left arm out and rubbing her ass hole with my licked finger. This surprised her and tipped her over the edge immediately she withdrew herself off my cock while she spasmed to her orgasm.

Unfortunately seeing her involuntry movements tipped me over the edge and as she still leant over my cock I shouted shit I’m cumming now. The first hit on her face. Her mouth dived straight over my cock and tried to swallow my load. But playing catch up on a weeks load having been edged for ages it was too much. Now both seats were wet.

W licked and tissue cleaned as much as possible. We sorted ourselves out rested for a few mins kissing and then headed in to use the services. Before rejoining the motorway to continue on to the festival.

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow very horny

Milton Keynes

W and I in the car getting nearer to the festival. W’s dress as a belt once more with my left hand rubbing her clit.

My cock in W’s hand as she gently caressed my hard cock.

Needless to say we were extremely horny. Despite my slight annoyance earlier.

At the services W had asked me to hand her my boxers when we meet back outside of the loos. Ok. I did as asked. To which on walking out W threw the boxers in the bin. So glad I wore my posh ones lol. (I know petty. Not like I hadn’t ripped her lingerie before).

Anyway had returned to the car. Sat in shut the doors and before setting off removed my jeans. So sat butt naked on the damp seat. W doing the same.

W was especially organised. The car was packed under her direction with a particular place for it all.

Arriving at the festival we found our designated camping section and parked up. W hadn’t covered herself up or stopped stroking my cock as we drove directed by the marshals. Not sure if they saw much through the partially tinted glass.

It seemed like we must have been rather late to the site as there was already a mass of tents set up and we had been directed to the corner of an organised car park (field) stuck in a random space.

W looked and there wasn’t anyone around. We’d already taken off our belts upon entering the site. So W climed on top of me. Trying to sink straight down onto my hard cock. My cock slipped between her wet lips but nudged her clit and missed.

Wait one sec I said. I leaned forward scrambled for the steering adjust and pushed the steering wheel back as well as moving my seat back to give us maximum room.

W raised up and this time I held my cock as she properly impaled herself into my throbbing hard cock. That feeling as you feel your cock slide slowly all the way in to a tight wet pussy.

Steering wheel out the way. W could now girate her ass into me. After a few motions I regained control and adjusted the seat once again. This time leaning it back.

W leaned forward to lay on me. But I caught her arms and as I propped her up I grabbed the belt and pulled her complete dress up to her neck. Her braless breasts still perfectly defying gravity as her nipples hardened with the new exposure. W lifted her arms and the dress was off. Discarded to the rear of the car. My t-shirt followed suit.

W’s now completely naked body hung over mine (bar my socks and shoes, I guess W had put her saddles in the foot well). Her sexy naked form writhing on top of me. My cock buried in her pussy as our tongues danced in our mouths. Her hands on my shoulders. My hands all over her.

The car was swaying so passers by could guess with out needing to look what was occurring as W threw more of her hips in grinding down onto me. Her fingers digging into my shoulders. My fingers had caressed, twisted and played with her breasts and nipples till hard and red. But now we had stopped kissing as I was reaching behind W to play with her ass and my other hand provided something for W to grind her clit onto. My fingers caressed and pressed into her ass. My throbbing hard cock pressed against her inside. My fingers rubbed her clit. W couldn’t help but be moaning. Occasionally biting me.

It wasn’t long before my fingers entered W’s ass and this started her orgasm off. Her pussy clamping my throbbing hard cock. Her ass tightened forcing my finger out. Moving both hands I now grabbed her hips. Lifted her slightly and while she was writhing in orgasm I hammered into her pussy fast. Trying to cum during her climax.

“Oh my fucking GOD!” Escaped her lips between murmers.

I carried on banging my hips and my cock as deep as I could. Her juices flowing all over me. Her chest shaking like being impacted. Until I was there and as my cock spawned and shot its content into W I let her drop back onto me. I was twitching so to was W.

Breathlesss we panted as W was collapsed on top of me. Eventually lifting herself off despite my reluctance and returning to her seat.

W and I rested. Occasional looks at each other with a tell tale smile. Eventually getting dressed. Exiting the car. Looking but no one around. Wanderedif anyone had passed by? I grabbed the tent and we wandered off hand in hand to find a camping spot. (Yeah we should have arrived earlier we had to wander ages away from the car to find a spot.)

Loving this

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm lovely

Lincoln

By *illupMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Milton Keynes

W and I find a spot. Not a great spot but obviously should have arrived hours earlier.

We start assembling the tent. Old style with the rods you have to thread through.

W is bent over only slightly bending her knees as she hammers in a line anchor.

That ass is only protected by her thin material dress.

Thwack.

“You mother fucker.”

I couldn’t resist smacking her ass with the tent pole.

It was funny till W tried to chase me and tripped over a peg she put in a few mins ago.

Full front landing.

Her dress now revealing her ass and probably pussy. One of her shoulder straps snapped.

I rush over to help her up. Only for the top of her dress to fall. I instinctively but ruggedly grab her breast to cover her exposed nipple. Can’t resist giving it a squeeze.

“Any fucking excuse eh”

As I help W get up she pushes herself against me. No room for my hand as she presses her chest into me. Grabs her dress and pulls it up between us. So I can try to tie the shoulder strap together. It kinda works and will do for now.

Having sorted the strap my hands drop to her ass as we kiss deeply. My fingers lifting her dress to grab bare ass.

“Let’s get this tent finished first” W’s right.

We are finishing up the tent. I’m adjusting lines and W is inside putting sheets etc on the air bed I blew up.

I look in and there is W’s ass on full show as she kneels on the bed placing the pillows.

I definitely can’t resist. I sneak in and kneel behind her grab her hips and pull her bare ass back into my denim covered bulge.

dungannon

Mmmm great start to a festival

Milton Keynes

I grab W’s dress and push it all up under her arms exposing her body fully. W then leans forward arms extended and I push the dress as far as I can till w finishes and removes it completely.

W is now fully naked having already discarded her sandles before getting on the bed.

“I’m ready is that hard cock of yours coming out to play?”

“Not yet W. I’ve got to have a taste of you first.”

I turn over and side my head under W my tongue licking its way to her clit as I get in position and W moans.

My hands reach up. Left hand high on W’s left cheek. My right hand low on her right cheek. Not only can I now spread her ass but I can reach my fingers to her pussy and ass.

W is gyrating onto my tongue as my fingers bury into her pussy and caress her ass.

W lifts her head to speak.

“I take it your planning on fucking my ass today then?!”

I don’t reply. Instead I suck W’s clit in between my lips and lap harder and faster over the top of her clit.

“Oh fuck. Yeah just do what you want to me!”

I keep going. My fingers deeer in her pussy and a finger now pressing into W’s ass.

W always tastes amazing and no different today. W starts convulsing and I feel her clamping down on my fingers as more moaning and then the gates open. I’m on hand to lap her up.

W moans. “Get that cock in me now!”

I slide out from under W as she temporarily collapses on to her side. I’m sat on the end of the bed and notice I never zipped up the tent. Our open tent looked straight out and across to the open tent of an audience.

There in a tent a few metres away was a young couple sat clearly watching our tent playing with each other.

The girl is watching intently as her bf is playing with her bare chest and kissing her neck while she works his cock in her hand.

I leave our tent open. Remove my jeans, t-shirt and shoes before turning back to W.

I have an idea and turn W around. I can now look out of the tent and the young couple can just see W’s ass and hanging tits as I position myself behind her. I move my hips back. Grab my cock to line up with W and slide in. W is soo wet I slam my full length in to the sound of Ws appreciation.

I look across and the young couple are now both naked. She’s on all fours facing out of the tent leaning on her elbows as her bf seems to emulate me. I’m slide out and start thrusting. Looking across he follows suit. Apparently synchronised fucking is a new thing. I wandered if she imagined it was me inside her as well.

Some lads walk past. “Haha look at this. It’s fuck central. Two lots going at it” they keep walking.

W lifts her head looks and sees the tent open.

“What the fuck. Why didn’t you close the tent”

“Just take another look out!”

W moves slightly my hands on her hips keeping me buried up inside her Soaking wet pussy as W looks out and sees the other couple.

“Ohhhh really. Oh ok. You’d better get to fucking me hard then!”

dungannon

Mmm lovely

Lincoln

By *onle81Man  over a year ago