FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Office party extra TRUE STORY

Office party extra TRUE STORY

By *aptop9 OP   Man  over a year ago

Worthing

Was one of those once in a life time meets that you read in the fantasy pages on here, this it True. I had a message on fabswingers from a guy who was local that needed a cock ASAP. who am I to say no! His profile said he was bi, as does mine so I thought great. As it happens I am using holiday up, like so many others this time of year, so I was free to meet.

It Was only 3 aclock yesterday afternoon. He asked me to park up outside a local hotel in worthing and he would find me. Managed to park directly outside. Guy came and sat in car, he was very well dressed. He was late 40s, and tied up with the age on his profile. He was very pissed. He said their office party started at 11:00 with bacon sarnies and Buck’s Fizz, then they just keep going till midnight!!! So this guy had coped off with one of the office girls who was also pissed. He was worried he could not get a hard on due to the drink and she wanted cock. We went into hotel and up to a room. We went in to see this 32 year old, long black hair, dressed, fair sized boobs swaying around the room look for more drink, I was introduced to here and to say we all got on ok would be a major understatement. I got out of there at 6:00. Of all the orifices on all 3 of us, during the next 3 hours they were all filled. It really was like the best dream you could have but by the feel of my arse and over sucked cock this morning I know it was all for real. Takeing it easy today. Mmmm amazing.

Good luck to you all for a safe, sexy and happy Christmas xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic