FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A long time coming fab meet.

A long time coming fab meet.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have been talking to a man I met on fab but we had never actually met, but have been speaking for a year. In fact he fast became like a best friend. Both so similar in lots of ways, loads in common. But he was on fab just to be nosey, said he might be tempted one day. We would talk absolute filth and still be best friends at the same time, spoke on the phone daily but never actually met as we didn't want to spoil what we had, both scared of ruining what we had built up.

Then one night he messages me out of the blue, saying he just wanted us to meet and didn't want to wait anymore. I had butterflies like I had never had. His message had an urgency of filth and he said it might as well be now as any other time. I ran for a shower and imagined as I was in there every single scenario. We might hate eachother, might not be attracted to eachother, banter and laughs not as much maybe a bit of awkwardness?

But the one thing that snapped me out of it was thinking of his cock that I had seen so many times before and I had even dreamt of having it inside me.

I jumped out of the shower, only towel dried my hair, I heard a beep outside my house and he was 15 mins early!! I messaged him to wait I was not ready lol. I slipped my stockings and heels and matching bra and lacy shorts and looked in the mirror, turned around to take a look at my bum, it looked good

I was going to slip a coat on but I thought better of it. Decided to be dating and walk out of my house as I was and see what he said once I got in the car. Thought it would add some cheekiness. I got a message asking how my pussy felt. I slipped my panties to the side and took a feel and I was deliciously warm and wet already. I messaged him back and told him and he told me his cock was throbbing and to get a move on I walked to the car, one of the neighbours could have easily have seen but I was oblivious, my nerves had built up to this point and I opened the car door to the most gorgeous smile, he looked happy and he held out his hand and pulled me in. My heart racing more than it had on any meet the chemistry was all there between us and we shared a kiss that left us both hot. He slipped his finger into my knickers and I saw his cock move inside his trousers. We hadn't even left my street yet and I said let's go now. The car moved fast, he was eager to get to where we were going! The conversation flowed as it always had but the sexual tension was tangible. We didn't make it to his vacant office where we were going to go back to before my hand slipped innocently into his trousers, teasing him with light touches here and there. Pre-cum glistened and I gave it a gentle lick and he moaned and took his jeans off. I was still only teasing at this point, gentle kisses to his ears and neck and gorgeous chest moving downwards. Then stopping and having a passionate snog and then back to where I was, moving down his body. He climbed into the back of the car and pulled me with him and I landed on his lap smooth move. He then started kissing my neck and I could feel his strong length trying to penetrate my panties. I grinded down on top and he just moved them ever so slightly to the side just to tease me enough. I had lost control now. He was taking charge ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm sounds nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lucky man

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Mmm yes

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago