FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Tricky boss seduced me

My Tricky boss seduced me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was unemployed for a long time and I applied for a job in a call center for a security company.

My interview went well I got the job and my first day of work while I was having a smoke break. A blonde tall lady came to join me for a fag.she said hello have you just started today and I replied yes my name is John and she said nice meeting you John I am Janet the General Manager.

I looked at her BBW thick thighs as she was wearing a short skirt as it was the summer and I said to myself some lucky man is enjoying those thighs.

The next day I was out having a fag break and Janet again popped up for a fag and she said ohh hello John how you getting on with work and I said I am loving the job as I enjoy talking to people she then asked me what job I was doing before I joined this company and I told her that I used to be a DJ and MC for various clubs in Manchester. She asked me what music I used to play and I said Rnb soul and garage music. She then smiled and said I love Rnb soul but don't really no of clubs that do that in Manchester. I said to her that there is a club called Havana in Manchester it's great for Rnb she then asked me for the address and I gave it to her. As we were chatting she looked into my eyes and said saw are you going to this club this Saturday.

To be continued Part two

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *mwkevinMan  over a year ago

retford

More plz

Part two.

I gave her the address and she and I gave her my number to text me if she was coming on Saturday as I could get her a VIP entry as my friend worked there as manager.

Saw Saturday came and I decided I was not going to go out because I was a bit low on cash. At about 7pm a text came from my boss Janet saying John are you going to Havana night club tonight X the text said. I became a bit giddy up and said yes I will be there as I got to the club I started mingling with people then all of a sudden a blonde lady with her hair down came up to me and said hello John ohh my god it Janet her hair was down she was in boots and a tight jeans the first thing she said was I am only your boss at work not here she introduced me to her friend Julie who was also a BBW.

We started talking and she told me she was 50 and I was only 25 at that time. After it was time to live the club Janet asked me where I was going from here and I said I was heading home then she looked in my eyes holding my hand and said you can come to my friend Julie for a drink I did not deny the offer.

We jumped into a taxi and got to Julie's house a very posh house in the suburbs of Manchester.As we got into the house Julie was d*unk and fell asleep on the couch while me and Janet chatred.

I decided to go outside for a fag when I came back from a fag guess what I found Janet wearing?

Part three coming soon

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Keep it coming

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Naked?

Janet was wearing nothing and my my skilled bbc went hard instantly in five seconds. She said to me come upstairs with me we got into Julie's bed and bang we started kissing and touching and then I went down on her licking her thighs just near her pussy damm she became noisy and screamed for more then she decided to give me a BJ damm she sucked my cock with a deep throat and I said babe please stop and she said u never were easy on me she sucked my cock that it was my first time screaming.

I turned her around and gave a fast hard doggy style and she kept screaming you fuckin horny bastard then she decided to give me cowgirl dammm she rode my cock and as she was riding my cock Julie her friend woke up and knocked at the door and said Janet can I come on guess what happened

To be continued

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Her friend Julie walked in while Janet was giving me a cowgirl ride and grind. Julie then said Janet I can do it better Julie straight away went for my balls she stated licking them while Janet was riding my big black thick cock and Janet kept saying no one fucks and sucks a black man better than a white lady I fucked both Julie and Janet who are any man's BBW fantasy I slept after sex only to be woken up with a BJ from Janet and we began to fuck again and Julie again came in and said I need a bj for my Sunday roast damm she sucked my cock dry while Janet squirting playing with her fat juicy ssbbw thighs and hairy boss.

Janet was my boss at work but I was the boss in the bedroom.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Wd

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate