FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Opinion please

Opinion please

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The below I have tried to build up a little tension onhhis mini story.... Whats people's thoughts ...how can I improve?

Any ladies want to contribute to this story in a private message ..feel free ...

So as you enter your house after an evening after work....you walk in as normal closing the door behind you...as you shut it...you hear something above you tap on the back of the door...as you look up you see two hand restraints hanging....

A little confused as you know they aren't yours....you turn around to walk into the house and catch me standing Infront of you in nothing but white boxers.

I grab you by the hands and push you back into your front door and pinning your hands above your head with force! As I lean in to kiss you!

You struggle to break free as I strap your hands in and tell you to be a good little girl! ????

Helpless you stand there as you try to set yourself free....

I walk up to you with a pair of scissors and a blindfold.... Running the scissors down the centre of your chest I tell you to not move an inch!

Your breathing deepens....your heart rate increase rapidly!!

As I run my hand up the side of your body.... Lean in to your ear and tell you to trust me. Placing the blindfold over your eyes....

I walk away and let you stand there helpless .... As tension builds you feel the cold metal of the scissors hit your lower stomach as I slowly cut up the centre of your top...letting it fall open like a shirt....

Grabbing you by throat I lean in for a kiss as I undo your jeans stripping them from your body as my lips touch yours ..my hands running all over your upper thighs....I stop as you build up the hornyness getting more and more turned on by every little touch you feel ...

Leaving you standing their in your bra knickers and an open shirt.... You hear me rummaging through my bad...

I look up at you and can't help but to just want to fuck you like crazy! You hear me stand up and come closer to you... I place my hands either side of your head and lean in to give you the lightest kiss on the lips....as I work my way around to your neck kissing down your neck and onto your chest....my soft lips making your body twitch with excitement! As my lips get closer and closer to your boobs....my hands open your shirt and undo your bra...you hear a snip...as I cut your bra off and throw it to the floor....

My warmth of my mouth hovering over you boob...you can feel me just there .... Right above your nipple.

I pull away and leave you. You hear me walking away into the kitchen....not knowing where I've exactly gone or doing...

All of a sudden you feel a ln extremely cold sensitive sensation hit your nipples!! Clumps of ice start to melt over your erect nipple!! You can help but bite your lower lip with the coldness.....melting away letting the water run down your body ....hitting your knicker line and making them wetter and wetter by the second....??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic