FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy becomes reality unexpectedly....

Fantasy becomes reality unexpectedly....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londeCaz OP   Woman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Not really liking New Year, I decided to treat myself to another Nile Cruise for New Year's week - my mate who I usually holiday with couldn't make it (rather inconsiderately buggering off to the Caribbean with her husband!) so there was just me.

Booked on the same boat that my friend and I had been on just back in October so knew what to expect and wasn't too worried about going as a single (sex wasn't too much on my mind, honest!)

Arrived on board early evening and got into cabin, showered, slap on, and off to the bar - Bar manager and several of the waiters remembered me from the previous time so felt right at home. Wandered out onto the sun deck with a glass of wine to take some pix of Valley of the Kings by night and saw the boat's Masseur, a gorgeous Egyptian guy in his mid 20s. He also recognised me, I'd had a couple of full body massages last time as had my friend. We chatted and I said I'd love the full hour massage next day as we sailed downriver to Esna Lock. Arranged massage for the next afternoon so come that time I was waiting on the sun deck wearing a bikini and sarong.

Now the massage tents on board most of the Nile cruise ships are merely canvas tent type enclosures, this one was no different.

He showed me which oil he was going to use and I dropped my sarong and lay face down on the table with my head resting on my arms, legs slightly parted. I've been going to Egypt on and off for 10 years, and always found Egyptian massage a huge turn on as they massage right up to the top of your thigh and their fingers get sooooo close to your pussy....anyway, he asked if I had any medical problems to which I responded I had arthritis in my hips... the massage started on my left foot and continued up my leg to the top of my thigh. I was just idly fantasising what it would be like if he slipped a finger or two underneath my bikini bottom and into my pussy when he moved my leg slightly to part them more (I thought he was going to do something to my hip) and his fingers stroked my pussy through the bikini fabric

I think I left the table, the jolt that went through me! He asked if I was ok, and when I managed to say yes (power of speech had temporarily departed!) he said it had to be secret and slipped his fingers underneath my bikini and into what was fast becoming a very wet and slippery pussy His agile fingers slipped in and out, his thumb was rubbing my clit and I was soo glad I was lying on my arms as I had to bite my arm to keep quiet - there were people sunbathing only 2 or 3 feet from where I was about to have an unexpected and explosive orgasm. He leant into my back and I could feel his thick cock pressing on me as he gave me an amazing finger fuck - I shuddered and came (as quietly as I could manage), leaving bite marks on my arm that took a day to disappear! He unhooked my bikini top, got me to turn over and dribbled oil onto my tits. I couldn't resist and reached out to rub his cock through his pants while he massaged the oil into my tits, I reached into his pants and pulled him out as he started to stroke my pussy again, I ran my hand up and down his hard shaft, pausing to cup his ball sack, he started to breathe more heavily and thrust his fingers into me harder and faster as I stroked him. Just as he spurted all over my tits, I stuck my spare arm in my mouth to keep quiet and came again. We smiled at each other, I agreed again that it was a secret and we got cleaned up. I paid my £40 for the massage, we kissed and hugged and I went back to my cabin on very wobbly legs

On New Year's Eve, I said to him that I wanted another full body massage, just like the last time and I also had the same on the day I was leaving the boat -just to relax me for the flight home! Both were extremely horny again, but nothing could compare to the complete surprise of the very first one.....

If Carlsberg did Masseurs........I can't wait to go back for next New Year xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Hmm massage fun can't beat it.....hmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmm. Oily !

Mmmm got to book on that cruise!

"Mmmm got to book on that cruise! "

Share a cabin, it'll be cheaper lol

By *ohn and ChristineCouple  over a year ago

.this town

Mmmmmmm great story, that cruise sounds right up my street, well, river

John organised a great massage for me before Christmas but it was local and not as exotic as yours but fantastic all the same. You can't beat a nice relaxing massage with extras

mmmmmmmm cant wait to massage ya with special cream lol

"mmmmmmmm cant wait to massage ya with special cream lol"

oh yeah, roll on the weekend

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

why does this story make be feel horny?