FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbours

Neighbours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teveblackpool OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Can't stop thinking about my next door neighbour, 42, blonde, married, great to talk too, always having fantasies about fucking and licking her, she has amazing legs and a nice round bum and always seems to be wearing tight Lycra running leggings, seen her in her bikini in her garden a couple of times this summer, always has sexy French knickers on the washing line , I would so love to be licking her through her sexy panties, taking in the taste and smell of her pussy !!! I've been lucky over the years to see a few neighbours getting changed in their bedroom windows but never the one next to me, hoping the new year makes my fantasies a reality !!! Anyone else had experiences like this or better with neighbours ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *4u11TV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

My old next door neighbor used to get changed with the blinds open, was gutted when she moved out. Spent loads of time wanking over her

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you got a pair of her underwear yet

Blackpool

No, I wouldn't steal her underwear, I would just be happy to have 30 minutes with a pair of her worn panties

Blackpool

"My old next door neighbor used to get changed with the blinds open, was gutted when she moved out. Spent loads of time wanking over her"

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

She sounds hot

Well jealous

» Add a new message to this topic