FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Boxing day run

Boxing day run

By *onrad555 OP   Man  over a year ago

ipswich

I went out for an early morning run, it was chilly and still as I ran toward the park, I was going to do a couple of laps of the park before running through the hills and woods behind the park. As I complete the laps I slow and walk up a steep gradient as a short cut to get to the main path. I heard rustling but though little of it till I heard a small thud like a mobile dropping. I stepped back and and looked through some of the branches I saw what looked like clothes. Moving further up the path I decided to head closer in to double check what it was, this time it was clear it was a woman and they were sucking a guy's hard cock. It was a beautiful sight as she was pulled onto his cock as his hands were behind her head, she really sucked and deep throated him well. I was too horny and took my cock out to stroke, I saw them move and him look at me. come over he called.

I approached as he bent her over and thrust his cock into her, she looked at me and smiled, he pulled her hair hair as he was grinding his fuck into her pussy. She started to mian genntly as his strokes got deeper and harder. I took my cock out again as i was so horny. Feed it to her he told me. I approached and gave her my cock, she took at as best she could as she was close to cumming from his hard fucking, my cock I'm her warm mouth was amazing, I started to fuck her mouth slowly, slapping her face as I got confident. He smiled and rammed her hard. He pulled out and spunked a huge load over her back. Telling me to cum on her when I wanted and to use her. I took her pussy hard and fast cumming together as she moaned hard as he restrained her and called her his slut.

An amazing run this morning.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic