FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shocking but horny confessions of your partner

Shocking but horny confessions of your partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let’s see if we can’t share a few things that made us stop in our tracks down the years.

For example, I was once at the forplay stage with an ex when she suddenly moaned under her voice “imagine your fingering my mums clit right now”. She was totally embarrassed and things stopped dead in their tracks right then. But the next night she was wanking me over a picture of her and imagining all kinds of dirty things the three of us would do together.

So long but true!

So let’s hear some of yours......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve had a lot of guys call me by other girls names (they know my name). The first time it happened I asked the guy who “Louise” is and he replied his step daughter. After that I’ve been too scared to ask.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I’ve had a lot of guys call me by other girls names (they know my name). The first time it happened I asked the guy who “Louise” is and he replied his step daughter. After that I’ve been too scared to ask. "

Oh my! Was he good in bed at least?

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

You wouldn't believe some of the messages I get on here from people telling me exactly who they would like do things with

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I spoke to a guy on here who was up for a phone wank. I didn't fancy calling him after he told me he wanted to hear how I'd fuck his mum and sister.

» Add a new message to this topic