FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Describe your best ever meet...

Describe your best ever meet...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is my favourite so far...

During my first stint in here, I was invited by a guy around 40 to join him and his younger gf (aged about 30) one morning. This was after a few days of polite chat and swapping pix. The intention was for me to watch them play as I enjoy a little voyeurism although I was secretly hoping I might get to join in a little When I arrived the guy answered and showed me in. His lovely gf was in her nightie and sitting on the couch. We chatted and shared stories. Then they began to play. He lifted up her nightie to reveal her glistening pussy and started to lick and kiss it. She began to moan in pleasure. After about 10 minutes he invited me to take over so I began to run my tongue over her sweet pussy. My cock was bulging. I came up for air to see she was sucking his big cock. They were both ready to fuck and he sat on the sofa with his cock ready to be ridden. She climbed on him and slid her pussy on to his rigid cock and began to ride cowboy style. After a few minutes he pulled out and asked me to suck his cock. I did without question and then directed it back into her pussy. They then asked me to lick her ass as he fucked her. So my tongue got to work. At that point she orgasmed massively. He pulled out and I sucked him again with his cock covered in her juices. She rode him furiously again until he came inside her. By this time I was wanking my own cock. She then told me to lie down and then sat on my face with both their juices oozing out. I licked and lapped them up and as I licked her hungry pussy she sucked on my stiff cock. We both came in a shuddering climax. We just lay there for a while with her sprawled all over me, exhausted but happy. We all had a brew and a chat and met again a few times.

That’s my favourite meet thus far. What’s yours? Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic