FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > From good wife to tradesman’s slut – her first MMF (Part 4)

From good wife to tradesman’s slut – her first MMF (Part 4)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abbing OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

The last thread got too big before I could finish so I'll post the conclusion of the story on this thread!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Belfast

recap of the last post from previous thread....

I sat there watching the other lads continue their game….by now most were d*unk and were having to either do shots or forfeits pretty much every each time!

As the lad next to me was trying to down a beer from his mates shoe I sat wondering if I was about to take my dress off in front of 8 increasingly horny guys when ever my turn came around again!

I decided that rather than taking my dress off I'd flash them my boobs next round so I wasnt giving everything away in one go!

Thankfully Rob arrived back just in time...

“I see you’ve been busy” he said as I sat there surrounded by 8 d*unk lads – 2 of them were fairing as badly as me in the game and were just sat in their underwear, the other lad who’d done the streak around the house had arrived back to find the other lads had hidden his clothes, so he was sitting there in just a towel that he’d pinched from Robs bathroom!

By now I was beyond horny and absolutely dying for Robs cock – The mix of craving his cock for weeks, getting a preview of it when I arrived, and being surrounded by a bunch of horny, hot and partly clothed guys meant I would have fucked him right there on the living room floor if I had to – my pussy was craving him.

I strode over to Rob, much to the disappointment of the lads playing the game who clearly hoped I was about to take my dress off! - "does the birthday boy want a kiss" I said

– without my heels on Rob towered above me even more than usual – I got up onto my tiptoes and gave him a deep passionate kiss

I could see the d*unk, horny look in his eyes and feel his cock stiffening as it pressed against me

“Fuck me please – I need your cock inside me” I whispered in his ear

Without replying he ushered me quickly into his bedroom, guided me quickly onto my knees, dropped his jeans and gave me a mouthful of his big cock. I began hungrily gobbling on his stiffening cock and heavy balls, spitting of his thick shaft then licking every inch to prepare it for my throbbing pussy.

He took his top off revealing his toned tight torso and stepped out of his jeans, placing one of his knees on the bed so he could tea bag me as he stroked his big cock....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bring it on

Belfast

As I knelt beside his bed, he took each of my hands, pushed them back against the bed and began to face fuck me. With my mouth full of cock I mumbled, “my husband says he wants to see you fuck me”

“Oh yea, I’d forgotten hubby wants to watch tonight” Rob grinned

He helped me to my feet, unzipped my dress which fell to the floor – as I stood there naked, he started running his strong hands all over my body

“so the little slutty house wife doesn’t even wear underwear any more” he said with a cheeky smile

My rock hard nipples and completely sodden pussy were all the evidence he needed of how badly I wanted him.

He pushed me back onto the bed and began to tease the opening of my soaking lips with his big cock.

He picked up my phone saying, "better show hubby what his slutty little wife is up to then”

As his thick cock head continued to tease my pussy lips apart I was literally begging him to fuck me while he snapped away taking photos on my phone.

He then took a short video of the moment he entered me, I let out a huge animal-like moan as he finally plunged his huge cock inside me, my body quivering as he stretched my pussy wide open.

I almost came there and then just from feeling him entering me.

“ooohhh fuuuuuccck… yes, ahh yes - fuck me please” I cried

As he steadily started to fuck me getting deeper and harder with every thrust I couldn’t hold back, I didn’t care if the guys next door could hear my moans, I was bursting to come.

I grabbed his ass pulling him deep inside me as I began to orgasm – I came like a freight train within moments of him starting to fuck me.

All of that built up hornyness and anticipation released in a huge flooding orgasm, my body jerking uncontrollably as I came.....

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Book marked

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Good to see this story continue

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

This story is making me so horney and want to play with myself but I have been ordered not to untill my meet on the 2nd xx

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *aughtyLittleMissWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

If only the bedroom door would open and some of the other guys join in...

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

great story

"If only the bedroom door would open and some of the other guys join in..."

Oh yeah then her husband really would see her getting a fucking

Belfast

I almost passed out I came so hard, as I flopped down onto the bed it was clear Rob was just getting started, he flipped me onto my front, and plunged his big cock back into my soaking pussy and began fucking me hard from behind – it was bliss.

He paused briefly as he sent the video clip of him entering me to my husband, with the caption “party is getting started – sounds like she’s having fun!”

He then sent another couple of photos of his big cock buried deep inside me, my pussy stretched to capacity around his thick shaft.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and started to fuck me hard and deep from behind, my orgasms now coming in quick succession.

My phone buzzed – my husband’s response to the videos and photos simply – “Wow”

My phone went again – Rob handed it to me to read my husband’s message

“His cock looks even bigger when its in your pussy” he said

“Im soo fucking horny watching you be my slut wife, riding his big cock”

I was relieved my husband was enjoying the show because I was having the fuck of my life

Rob looked over my shoulder as I read his next message from my husband saying “ I want him to fuck your ass with that big cock”

Rob didn’t wait for me to say anything – he flipped me onto my back, spread my legs wide open and began eagerly licking my clit until I was grinding my pussy on his face about to cum again.

....before I did he put a pillow under me raising my ass up in the air and began rimming my ass

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Absolutely horny as hell

Ely

Belfast

The feeling of his tongue darting over my tight hole made me quiver….any thoughts of whether I’d be able to accommodate his thick cock in my ass were quickly being replaced by an overwhelming urge to have him fuck my tight hole.

“You ready to have your ass fucked for your hubby” Rob said, clearly relishing the situation.

I began playing with my clit and nodded - Rob reached for a large tube of lube from his bedside drawer – The lube bottle was about half empty, I momentarily thought of all the girls he must have used it on so they could take his big dick, but any thoughts of me just being another notch on his bed post were quickly forgotten as he gently lubbed up my ass – slipping one, two, then three fingers into my hole gently teasing it open as he prepared me to take his cock

I got onto all fours presenting my willing ass for him – he dutifully picked up my phone catching the moment for my husband as his thick length entered my ass

“Fuck….oh fuck, fuck, fuck, holy shit fuck” I cried as his thick 8inch girth stretched my ass to capacity.

"Start slow", I said

– he slowly worked my ass open, continuing to lube up his big cock again as he went, the initial pain of taking his massive girth subsided, and every stroke was now feeling better and better until I was soon begging him to fuck my ass hard - trying not to let my loud orgasmic moans be heard by the lads next door

Rob snapped a few more pics and sent them to my husband. I couldn’t believe how much my husband seemed to be loving it, if it was the other way around I’d have been super jealous.

my husband replied saying “so fucking hot, trying so hard not to cum looking at these pics”

“I want you to finger yourself like a good slut wife as he fucks your ass” he said

I pushed Rob onto his back, climbed on top and slid down onto his big cock, taking every inch in my ass as I began playing with my clit, my fingers slipping effortlessly into my stretched, wet pussy.....

bathgate / benidorm

Ely

Mmmm so good!

Littlehampton

Fucking great xx

Belfast

As I savoured every inch of his big cock inside of me I suddenly realised I had that feeling again…. the one I got when I first sucked Robs cock under the stairs when he fitted our kitchen – the feeling that I was putty in his hands again, that I was now his little slut to do with what he pleased.

… I may have been tipsy from the booze, but I was totally d*unk on his cock - In that moment I would have done practically anything he wanted just to please him, and I suspect he knew that

I could feel another orgasm building inside of me, I momentarily sat up and took Robs big cock back into my pussy and began riding him cowgirl

As I was blissfully bouncing on Robs cock, his room door suddenly burst open - 3 of his half pissed mates staggered with a yard of beer shouting at him to down it……they’d not realised we were in there fucking and had assumed he’d just got d*unk on the shots and passed out

“Holy fuck, sorry mate” one said

-“we thought you were fading and came in to kick your ass out of bed….we didn’t realise you were getting some you lucky fucker!”

Rob just laughed as I sat there perched on his cock, my hands cupping my boobs to cover them as the guys stared on open mouthed

“Lucky bastard….. any room for another” one of his mates said jokingly as they shuffled out the door!

Rob leaned over and whispered in my ear….fancy giving your hubby an extra special show for him to wank over?

In that moment with Robs cock hitting my g-spot and me about to come yet again I would have walked over hot coals for him, beside the lads were hot and I’d already fucked two of his mates before anyway, so having few more fuck me could be fun!

“sure” I replied.. “just don’t stop fucking me”

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

Loving it

Near MK

Newtownards

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Ely

By *arandmal125Couple  over a year ago

gloucester

great can't wait for next part

Belfast

When I arrived at Robs party all I was focused on was giving him a birthday fuck and sending my husband some naughty pics of us in action

- I’d never dreamt that I was gona be the impromptu entertainment for the evening…. but as I looked around at 3 fit and by now very horny lads staring at us I decided to go for it

“…..you guys want you cocks sucked or not?” I said assertively

Their eyes lit up – “are you serious?” one of them said

The other two weren’t waiting to be asked twice and where already stripping off their clothes, all of them had nice fit toned footballers bodies like Rob

One of the lads quickly made his way over to the bed and put his already semi hard cock into my mouth – the other two stood either side of us watching on. I reached out both hands and began wanking each of them as Rob and his mate spit roasted me.

Suddenly my phone buzzed – it was my husband

“You still getting your ass fucked – I wana see you eating his cum” he said

“Do you not even stop texting when your getting fucked love?!” One of Robs mates jested

Rob laughed – and replied “it’s her husband mate, would be rude not to reply”

“Holy shit, this slut is married?” his mate replied in shock

“Yea, so we gota show her hubby we’re giving her a good time lads” Rob said

Rob took the phone – and replied to my husband on my behalf as he continued to fuck me

“Got a surprise for U mate” he texted

“ – Ur wife’s been a good little slut for me 2night, so Im giving her a treat”

Rob took a snap from his point of view looking up at me with sucking one guy off while holding the others cocks in each hand

My husband quickly replied….”who the fuck are they…u okay?”

“Aww he’s worried about you love…isn’t that nice?” Rob said with a cheek grin

"you better show him your having a good time so he doesn’t worry”

Rob helped me off the bed, ushered to my knees where I found myself quickly surrounded by 4 hard cocks, Robs was still the biggest, but 1 of his 3 mates that had joined us was almost as equally hung.

Rob took a snap of me surrounded in rock hard dicks – my cock d*unk smile towards the camera making me look like a kid in a candy shop

Rob texted back – “relax mate, I think its safe to say she’s enjoying herself….dont worry we’ll send you more pics”

Lincoln

Keep it going

Wowzers

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

..and more. Excellent

Belfast

I barely knew where to start as I knelt there surrounded in cocks – one of Robs mates lifted a bottle of Prosecco, and started to pour it onto his cock as he directed my mouth towards it saying there you go love, that’s your first cocktail of the evening

I merrily sucked and gobbled on their 4 cocks for the next few minutes sucking Prosecco off each of their cocks in turn until I suddenly realised we had an audience

– the rest of the lads that had been playing the drinking game had went looking for the other lads and were now stood at the door of Robs bedroom watching me servicing their team-mates cocks

Some of the lads were already wanking as they watched on, a couple of others had their phones out videoing us….

I didn’t like the idea of them having videos of me on their phones that they might share so I figured the best way to avoid that was to make sure they were in the videos too

I shouted to the other lads who’d just arrived – “any of you want your cocks sucked or are you just gona stand there and wank?”

I crawled over towards them and began sucking each of them in turn

There was now 9 guys in the room including Rob – had I not been so horny I would no doubt have been intimidated by a pack of d*unk, horny, strange lads all wanting to fuck me, but at that moment as I looked up at their fit, muscular bodies and the line of rock hard dicks, I was happy to be their little cock slut…..besides I trusted Rob to look out for me if any of the lads got carried away.

As I worked over the 5 guys cocks who’d just arrived, Rob knelt behind me, pushed his big cock into my ass and started to fuck me again

He tossed my phone to his mate and said “make sure her hubby gets plenty of pics and videos of his slut wife in action”

After sucking and gagging on the 5th lads cock I was getting jaw ache, but I was loving being the centre of attention, loving being my Husbands slutty hotwife, and loving being Robs little birthday party whore…..the sensation of Robs big cock stretching my pussy while servicing his fit mates cocks was incredible.

I had a group of hot lads 10 years younger than me, all lusting after me and it felt amazing. Robs muscular arms were wrapped around me as he caressed my boobs and flicked my clit - I was in heaven and would have sucked any cock you put in front of me I was so horny………….

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Ely

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Newtownards

Aberdeen

Oh yes!

Lincoln

By *had69Man  over a year ago

morpeth

awesome story

Gateshead

Fantastic! How could she ever go back to normality after that lol

Belfast

One of Robs mates sat on the edge of the bed taking pics of me being a complete cock whore and was sending them to my husband. I’d no idea if he was messaging back or how he was reacting, but at that point I was so lost in the moment I didn’t care

Rob picked me up and carried me across the room and said “ who wants to fuck her tight ass?”

His mate with the thick girthy cock quickly got onto the bed and lubbed up his cock – Rob carried me over and put me down straight onto his mates cock, I laid back of top of him, his hands caressing my boobs as he started to fuck my ass.

One of the other lads climbed between my legs saying, “bet her hubby would love to see his slut wife DP’d”

Before I could respond, two other lads grabbed my ankles and held my legs up spreading them wide so their mate could access my soaking pussy, he teased my clit briefly with the head of his cock before plunging it inside me

“Oh fucking fuck, shit” I cried as he entered me …..even though Robs thick cock had well and truly stretched my ass and pussy, having two cocks inside me at once was still unbelievably intense, particularly given the guy fucking my ass was hung and thick.

As they double fucked me one of the other lads quickly knelt next to me on the bed, turned my face towards his cock and without warning shot his load all over my face

I opened my eyes after the guy finished cuming to see Rob taking a photo of me being double fucked, my face now dripping in a strangers cum

“Hubby will love that one” he said as he fed me his big cock……I don’t know what it was about Rob, but as soon as I had his cock in my mouth I could feel my pussy tingling, moments later I was trembling as another mind blowing orgasm coursed through my body as I got serviced by the 3 big cocks that were using my ass, pussy and mouth

Rob ushered me onto me hands and knees and for the next 20 minutes the 9 guys there took turns spit roasting me, using both my ass and pussy - To them I might just have been their slutty entertainment but I didnt care, I was lost in orgasmic bliss………..

What a way to start the new year amazing story

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Awesome

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Awesome

By *teemy adventuresCouple  over a year ago

somewhere nearby

Lincoln

Littlehampton

very lucky little whore

Belfast

Rob laid on the bed in front of my head, his legs either side of me as he watched his mate fucking my used pussy doggy style behind, Rob had a horny lustful look in his eyes as he firmly grabbed a handful of my hair directing my mouth onto his big cock, saying “you wana be a proper little fuck slut for us now?”

“Yes please” I moaned submissively

Rob, quickly raised his legs, burying my head in his ass – I began enthusiastically rimming his hole as he wanked his big cock.

The sight of me rimming Rob seemed to turn the lad fucking me on even more as I heard his moans increase before he filled my pussy with his cum, his warm seed running down my inner thigh as he withdrew

He was swiftly replaced by another lad who began pounding my ass like a jackhammer. The lad who’d just came in my pussy knelt beside me and fed his cum covered cock into my mouth to clean up before he headed back to the party

Rob climbed off the bed, and was replaced by the hot guy who I snogged at the drinking game earlier

He looked even better with his clothes off than I imagined, he had an amazing ripped 6 pack and was completely shaven clean all over.

I opened my mouth in anticipation for his nice uncut cock as he lay down in front of me.... but he must have liked what he saw Rob getting, because instead of fucking my mouth he placed his hand on the back of my head and directed my tongue towards his ass

“Rim my hole you fucking slut” he said

“let your husband see what a dirty bitch his wife really is”

My mouth was still full of a mixture of my juices and the cum I’d just sucked off his mates cock – I spat the mix of pussy juice and cum onto his ass to lube it up and began to eagerly lick his hole as I wanked his rock hard cock.

I felt a sharp sting as the lad fucking my ass spanked me – moments later I could feel him erupt inside my hole. I didn’t even know these guys names but had their cum now dipping from my ass, pussy and mouth….but I didnt care, I was loving it!

Rob stood next to me videoing me pleasuring his mates, the lad I was rimming moans increased, his toned body beginning to tense up as he was getting close to cuming. I ran my tongue from his ass to the tip of his cock, slipping one of my fingers into his hole – he instantly began to cum, shooting a huge load over my face and my outstretched tongue, before burying my face back in his ass for me to rim him some more – his cock quickly growing hard again as my tongue teased his hole……..

close

weston super mare

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Wow!!

Belfast

I rolled over onto my back as 4 of the lads climbed onto the bed - 2 kneeling either side of me all furiously wanking their cocks, ready to cum all over me

- The lad I’d snogged earlier was now fully hard again after me rimming him, he knelt in front of me, spread my legs wide and began eating my used pussy like a man possessed, licking my clit and tongue fucking me….my pussy began tingling as I felt another orgasm build inside me.

“Im gona fuck your ass while the lads give you a cum bath…you’d like that wouldn’t you slut” he said firmly

“Yes please” I replied coyly

He pushed his cock into my cum filled ass and began fucking me hard – he turned to Rob and said, “make sure her hubby gets a nice video of me fucking his cum hungry sluts ass Rob”

As he fucked me, he pushed 2, then 3, then 4 fingers into my pussy, using his cock and hand to double fuck me as his mates knelt wanking either side of me. Suddenly the first of them announced “Im gona cum”

I opened my mouth in anticipation as I felt his warm cum splash across my face – it was like a chain reaction after the first lad came, as the sight of me covered in cum pushed the other 3 lads over the edge and within seconds I was being literally showered in cum, my boobs, face, hair and outstretched tongue now dripping in their seed. The hot lad fucking my ass was also ready to cum again and quickly pulled out and deposited his load over my pussy lips.

I glanced over looking for Rob as a few of the lads began getting dressed, to see him standing videoing proceedings and he wanked his big cock

He threw the phone to the side, walked over, lifted my legs onto his shoulders and plunged his big cock into my pussy and started to fuck me senseless.

“Yes, oh fuck yes” I yelled,

“Fuck me hard Rob” I begged – Robs big cock now slick with my pussy juices and the multiple loads his mates had deposited inside me....

Lincoln

Wow wish I had been there

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Very hot story, thanks xxxx

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

cheshire/Preston

Wow enjoying reading this

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Superb

Belfast

“I want to feel your cum inside me” – I moaned, as Rob sank every inch of his huge length into my throbbing pussy

His heavy balls were smacking off my ass as he fucked me deep and hard – moments later, I could feel his body tense up as he was getting close, and with that Rob exploded shooting a huge load deep inside me.

I climbed off and dived onto Robs cock sucking it clean, squeezing every last drop of his warm cum out. We both collapsed onto the bed, I was so focused on Rob fucking me that I’d not even noticed the other lads who’d just dumped their cum all over me had now returned to the party and left us to it

I lay next to Rob, my head resting on his chest as I caught my breath – I looked like a slutty cum covered mess, my ass and pussy throbbing – but in that moment I’ve never been more blissfully satisfied

I’d had a lot of fun being their party slut and fucking Rob's hot footy mates, even more so given I knew my husband was at home getting off to it....but it was nothing compared to the feeling of having Rob to myself and having him pound me senseless, using me as his little fuck toy.

We lay there together for about half an hour, as I wondered how I could persuade Rob to fuck me every week – I literally felt addicted to his cock!

“Suppose I better get back to the party given they are all round here for me” he said

Rob got up – “ you wana shower or are you gona bring your cum filled pussy home for hubby to see” he asked with a cheeky grin…………

Guildford

Hot HOT hot more please

Gateshead

Belfast

I’d just realised how long I’d been gone, my husband must be wondering what was going on, so thought I better get home as soon as possible. I quickly grabbed a towel and tried to wipe the up the huge volume of cum covering me which by now had got everywhere

I mopped off the excess cum and Rob helped me zip up my dress as I got ready to go – he gave me a long passionate kiss before he jumped in the shower

I made my way back out to the living room to look for my shoes, only to be greeted by a chorus of party invites and requests for my phone number from the lads who’d just fucked me - all of whom clearly wanting a repeat performance!

I gave up searching for my bra, assuming the guys must have used it for some sort of forfeit in the drinking game and made my way out….the other guys in the kitchen looked on wide eyed as I walked towards the door….their mates clearly having just told them what they’d just missed out on

I got into the taxi, my pussy and ass now tender from taking countless cocks and being fucked for the past couple of hours - I chatted to the taxi driver, as he looked in the mirror I was trying not to make it obvious that I wasnt wearing any underwear.

As I got out and paid the driver, I had to discreetly wipe up some cum that had dribbled from my exposed pussy onto the seat

I opened the front door not sure how my husband would react to having his wife go out to fuck one guy, but returning having been gang-banged by the whole team.

I arrived home with every hole used, full of strangers cum

“You’ve been busy” my husband said in a slightly pissed off tone, but with a raging boner still visible through his trousers

I walked over to him, kissed him passionately, the salty residue of all the loads I’d taken still on my lips

“you’re the best husband ever, letting me do this, letting feel these sensations and have these experiences…..thank you honey” I said

“Let me show you how grateful I am”

I dropped to my knees….and asked “did you like the pics honey, can we look at them together later?”

I took out his throbbing cock

“I’ve been dying to cum all evening” he said……”I was so fucking jealous earlier but at the same time so turned on by you being such a filthy fucking slut”

I started to slowly sucking his cock............

Great read

Lincoln

Near MK

Gets better and better

By *eightonpa1Man  over a year ago

Market Weighton

weston super mare

You have a gift can't wait for more

Newtownards

Guildford

Hot more please thanks

Belfast

My husbands cock was throbbing as I took him in my mouth, he'd been edging for hours and was gagging to cum

I began gently sucking and licking his balls as I stroked his length

“I can’t believe you took all those cocks tonight you fucking whore” my husband gasped as I dived back onto his rock hard cock

“….didnt you like it?” I asked nervously....

"did you not like having your slutty hotwife go out to please a bunch of young, hot guys and come back to you horny and freshly fucked? I asked

“…I loved it you slut…..getting all the pics and video clips was like watching you get gangbanged in a porn movie – I’ve nearly came about 10 times since you left

“I want to hear all about it...tell me every detail” he said - "tell me how many of them you fucked you, what positions you took them in, how their big cocks felt inside you and where they came"

I started to tell him about what a slut I'd just been, fucking my way through 9 guys. As I was telling him how I'd rimmed them and they've used my ass, I handed him my phone so he could watch the footage of me getting DP’d while sucking Robs huge cock

As he watched the video I started to suck him off again - Within moments he filled my mouth with a massive load

“Let me fuck that pussy – its mine” he said firmly

I hitched up my seed-stained dress and slid down onto my husbands cock, the cum from the guys who’d shot inside me earlier now lubricating him as it ran down his cock and balls while he entered me

– I momentarily worried that my pussy would feel loose to him after being used by Robs huge cock and having had his mates stretch me beyond what my husband’s cock could do - but telling him the details of what had just happened meant he was cuming inside my used pussy again within minutes.

By now I was shattered - I'd just fucked my 10th cock of the evening and taken at least 14 loads - I was too tired to even shower – I peeled of my dress, my body still sticky from my earlier cum shower and fell into bed. I was exhausted, and must have slept for about 10 hours

When I woke my husband was still incredibly horny as he flicked through the pictures and videos on my phone from the night before.......

Wrexham

Fantastic story, hope there's more to come

By *ommy560Man  over a year ago

Hereford

Wow

Guildford

"Fantastic story, hope there's more to come "
me more please thanks great story

Newtownards

Belfast

Next morning I jumped in the shower to get cleaned up – my pussy and ass still tender from the hours of fucking the night before

As I emerged from the bathroom I could hear my own moans coming from the phone as my husband watched the footage of me from the previous evening, It felt really strange but was kind of a turn on hearing myself begging to get fucked harder as I entered the room.

I momentarily felt a bit embarrassed,…ashamed that I’d left my husband at home alone while I went out and let a bunch of strangers cum inside me and treat me like their cheap whore, and take photo evidence of the whole thing……but as I watched my husband stroking his rock hard cock, unable to stop looking at what I’d got up to the night before I quickly realised, far from being annoyed, he was loving it…..and as I remembered the mind blowing sensation of Rob giving me orgasm after orgasm, his huge cock filling me to capacity – I realised I might feel a bit embarrassed now, but truth was I’d do it all again in a heart-beat given the chance.

“When are we arranging for you to get fucked again” my husband asked….clearly horny from looking at the videos and pics

“I’m not sure” – I replied

“you’re horny now honey….you might feel differently after you’ve cum” I said

I had really enjoyed fucking the guys at the club, the sensation of being blindfolded, used and fucked in front of who knows how many people - it had opened my mind to things I’d never dreamt I’d experience or even knew I wanted.

I also loved fucking Robs team mates the night before, and really enjoyed the night I had fucking Andy and Johnny – that sensation of two cocks in my pussy for the first time was incredible

….. but none of those guys could do the things to my body that Rob could….so if I was going to meet a guy to fuck again with my husband, there was only one man I wanted for the job!

I looked over at my husband, by now he couldn’t help himself and was stroking his rock hard dick as he watched the video of Robs big cock entering me for the first time the previous night, my pussy struggling to take him…

“Have you got me anything for Christmas yet” my husband asked?

“Yes of course” I replied in a puzzled tone “it’s only 2 weeks away”

“Well if you fancy giving me another early present I’d love to see him fuck again... here in our bed”

“Wow” I said, “are you sure about that honey?” I replied…trying not to sound too keen

“Yes, I’ve seen the pics and videos, now I wana watch you up close taking that big cock” he said

“ I want you to suck my cock while I watch him stretching your pussy and fucking you…..and I want you to wear your wedding dress while we spit roast you”

My pussy was instantly wet at the idea….I couldn’t believe what he was suggesting, its sounded fucking amazing

“Wow, okay honey, that could be fun” I replied, trying to contain my excitement – “ If you’re sure I’ll guess text him and see if he’s interested”

Rob obviously didn’t have a problem fucking in front of an audience – but I wasn’t sure if it would freak him out if my husband was there…………..

Aberdeen

I love this story!

weston super mare

Wow

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great story,and nothing like fucking hot wife as her hubby watches on,lol

Lincoln

bathgate / benidorm

Belfast

The idea of my husband being there as Rob fucked me was getting me so wet – and having him ask me to take Robs big cock while wearing my wedding dress was an even bigger turn on. I just hoped it would still fit!

I sent Rob a text, “I know its short notice but what you doing this coming weekend?...do you fancy fucking a naughty wife in her wedding dress while she sucks her husband?”

He messaged back within seconds – “so hubby wants to be there this time!! - I could think of worse ways to spend a weekend, count me in “ he replied

I was tingling with excitement - I was going to fuck Rob in our bed again but this time with my husbands blessing - I was really loving this new sluty-wife lifestyle that we’d discovered.

Each day until the weekend arrived felt like weeks - I was like a kid waiting for Christmas as my excitement grew.

My husband and I decided we wouldn’t have sex again until Rob came round, so our growing anticipation about the upcoming weekend meant we were both incredibly horny and were all over each other as the weekend approached.

Finally Saturday arrived - I started getting ready early as I wanted to look my best…..I started by opening a bottle of bubbles and slipping into a nice hot bath.

A couple of hours later I was ready……make-up and hair done, my pussy shaved bare and the sexy garter from my wedding night around my thigh.

My husband hadn’t seen me in my wedding dress since we got married, so I wanted to keep that as a surprise for later – so I made sure it still fitted, then slipped on my sexy kimono for now and made me way down starts to join my husband for a drink while we waited for Rob to arrive

The doorbell rang and suddenly I strangely felt nervous - maybe it was because I’d never met Rob with my husband there, but I felt a little bashful as I opened the door….given the guy had fucked me senseless, rimmed my ass and shared me with his mates I’m not sure why I was suddenly feeling shy but he quickly broke the ice by handing me a Christmas present and saying

“alright love, hows you, your looking sexy tonight – got you a little present” he said with a mischievous look in his eye…….

This story gets better and better

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Brilliant story

Epic

Littlehampton

fantastic xx

Belfast

Rob handed me a gift bag, judging by the weight I assumed it was a bottle of wine.

“you shouldn’t have” I said, feeling a little awkward ….as I’d not got him anything

“go on – open it” he said with a cheeky grin on his face

My eyes lit up as I tore away the wrapping paper – to revel what was inside.

It was a clone your willy kit which Rob had already used to make a life size replica of his big cock, complete with in-built vibrator ….I was getting moist just looking at it

“wow” I said, slightly lost for words

“I thought I’d give you something to remind you of me when I’m not around” Rob said

“you never know, you might even get a chance to test it later” he said with a cheeky wink

While it’s never going to be as good as the real thing, a week of being horny without sex meant I was already dying to test out Robs replica gift!

My initial nervousness of how my husband would react when he met Rob was unfounded – I’d worried there’d be awkwardness, that Rob might be too cocky, playing the alpha male or that my husband would be angry when he realised he was our kitchen fitter and the guy from the original video he’d found of me fucking him and steve behind his back

I don’t know if it was because the drinks we’d had in advance had loosened him up - or because my husband was horny as fuck and dying to see his wife getting stretched by Robs big cock, but either way they seemed to be getting on together really well, laughing and joking and talking football as the drinks flowed.

By now I couldn’t wait any longer – I had two horny guys in the living room and I was bursting for them to make me cum after the build up and excitement of waiting for Rob to arrive.

I excused myself and went upstairs to put on my wedding dress…..I didn’t bother with underwear, but instead, readjusted my garter and slipped in a jewelled butt-plug that I’d bought online especially for this weekend.

I didn’t have the shoes I’d worn on my wedding day, so instead put on some sexy slutty heels – they didn’t match but I doubt the boys would even notice when they were presented with a slutty bride with an exposed pussy begging to get fucked.

I strode down the stairs and watched as my husband suddenly stopped chatting and looked over open mouthed – “wow – you look fucking amazing” my husband said

I walked over in front of the sofa where they were both sitting, hitched up my dress and put one foot up onto the coffee table, exposing the garter on my right thigh and said “So boys, who’s gona help out a horny bride wanting her married pussy used”?.......

Belfast

My husband looked momentarily shocked

– he’d never seen this assertive, cock hungry side to me in action. When we went to the club, he was calling the shots and I was doing what I was told, but tonight I knew exactly what I wanted and was determined to get it

Rob quickly stood up and took his top off, revealing his ripped tight body, even my hubby looked impressed. He kicked off his shoes and started unbuttoning his jeans;

I could feel my pussy tingling in anticipation as I watched him undress.

Rob stepped out of his jeans and peeled off his tight cock-hugging boxers, his girthy, thick cock already starting to twitch and grow and it sprung from his underwear

– my husband looked on with a wide eyed and slightly shocked expression at Rob’s athletic physic and huge dick

Rob took my hand, sat me down on the sofa where he'd just been next to my husband and parted my legs spreading them wide open before diving between my thighs and gently licking my clit and already wet lips

I sat back, one of my legs now resting over the arm of the sofa, the other on my husband’s lap and closed my eyes

- As I enjoyed the blissful sensations of Robs expert tongue exploring every millimetre of my pussy, flicking and teasing my clit, he pushed one, then two, then three fingers inside my now soaking pussy in preparation for taking his big cock

I was already close to coming but was trying to hold off having my first orgasm until his cock was inside me.

“oh, I see our naughty bride has a butt plug in….very nice ” Rob said

I looked over at my husband with a cheeky smirk on my face, his eyes lighting up at the prospect

Rob stood up – his huge cock now semi hard from eating my pussy. He positioned himself standing on the sofa in front of me, a leg either side of me, his big cock now right in front of my face.

I instantly dived onto it taking as much as I could into my mouth sucking him like a woman possessed.

Within moments I was gagging on his length, my saliva dripping from his shaft and balls onto my pristine white dress.

By now my husband had taken his cock out and was slowly stroking it as he watched on intently

As Rob continued to use my mouth, my husband positioned himself between my legs and began enthusiastically eating my pussy, burying his tongue between my soaking lips….pausing occasionally to look up at the sight of Robs ass thrusting as he fed his thick cock into my mouth…..

Guildford

Hot HOT hot more please

Lincoln

Gateshead

More more

More please

Near MK

What a great story

Wrexham

Fantastic, keep going please

bathgate / benidorm

close

weston super mare

More

Littlehampton

Fantastic what next xx

Guildford

"Fantastic what next xx"
more more please thanks great story

Ohh my.....

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Belfast

“Do you want to get fucked” my husband asked

“Yes please honey” I said timidly

He pushed two of his fingers into my pussy and began to finger fuck me, brushing my g-spot as he asked “Do you want his big cock inside you”

“mmm yes please” I replied

“ Do you want both your holes stretched like the slut wife you are” my husband asked

“fuck yes” I replied…..”I need cock inside me now” I begged

As my husband stood up I wasn’t sure which of them were going to fuck me first, before he said

“Go for it Rob - give her what she wants and fill her pussy”

Rob quickly withdrew from my mouth and climbed off the sofa - he pulled my ass over to the edge, my willing wet pussy now ready to receive him – my husband moved around the back of the sofa and grabbed both my ankles, holding my legs back and wide apart, fully exposing my clean shaven, soaking pussy for Rob to use.

Rob positioned himself between my legs, teasing my clit with the head of his throbbing cock – my pussy was aching to feel him inside

“mmmm, that’s nice” I moaned as he teased my lips gently apart with the cock head

Before suddenly burying all of his thick 9 inches deep inside, my pussy lips stretched tight around his cock.

“oh fuck yes…..fuck me deep” I pleaded, the sensation of Robs big cock, coupled with the butt plug in my ass was incredible

Such was my level of hornyness and excitement I began to cum within seconds of Rob starting to fuck me, my body quivering uncontrollably as I had the most intense orgasm – my pelvis thrusting and jerking involuntarily as I begged him to keep fucking me.....

Keep it cumming....

Lincoln

Ely

Belfast

I lay gasping for breath from an amazing orgasm when Rob stood up and ushered me onto my hands and knees on the couch – I lent forward to rest my elbows on the arm of the sofa so I could take my husbands rock hard cock in my mouth – the taste of his pre-cum already evident as I began to suck him – he was obviously liking what he was seeing

Rob positioned himself behind, lifted my dress and plunged his big cock back into my pussy.

I was now being spit roasted in my wedding dress, it felt so kinky but I loved it

– my husband fucked my mouth as he watched intently while Rob played with my butt plug, squeezing it in and out of my tight ass as he fucked me from behind.

The sight of me playing the slutty bride and sharing my pussy was too much for my husband, who started to cum in my mouth, his warm cum hitting the back of my throat, before he pulled out and shot the rest of his load over my face. I swallowed down what cum I could as my husband momentarily sat on the chair next to us and took a break.

Rob paused to remove my butt plug, before I felt the spine tingling sensation of his tongue on my ass as he rimmed my tight hole

I looked up at my husband, a little tinge of jealousy evident on his face now that he’d just cum as he watched rob rimming his wife in her wedding dress.

I needed not have worried about my husband getting jealous tho, within minutes I could see his cock growing hard again as he watched on. He handed Rob a tube of lube as he said, “go on, fuck my slut wife’s ass – give her that big cock”

bathgate / benidorm

After some very hot experiences a while back, ending up with me dating an ex gf but also banging the hell out of her v sex mad gran, I like this subject matter a lot.

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Hot, hot, hot!!

Lincoln

Belfast

Rob gently teased my ass open by inserting his lubbed fingers, he easily slipped two fingers in immediately thanks to the butt plug I’d been wearing

I could feel his thick cock pressing against my the opening of my tight ass

As I lay face down, with my ass up, Rob pushed his cock deep into my ass.

“oh shit, oh fuck…your so fucking big, fucking fuck” I cried – Rob paused momentarily, letting my ass get used to his size.

My husband sat watching on, now fully hard again and stroking his dick

“That's it, fuck my slut wife, stretch her hole with that huge cock” he said

Moments later my husband walked over helped me to my feet,and tied my hands up with a piece of soft rope

“Your going to be a good little slut wife for us now and do what you’re told aren’t you?” he asked

“yes sir” I replied meekly

Rob sat on the sofa his massive cock standing to attention as my husband lowering me down onto it in the reverse cowgirl position – My husband then dived between my legs and began licking my clit as Rob fucked my ass, his face just millimetres from Robs big cock using my hole

It felt incredible – the sensation of my husband’s tongue on my clit while Rob stretched my ass to capacity had me coming again almost instantly.

As I caught my breath my husband lifted my legs onto his sounders and pushed his cock into my pussy and they began to double fuck me

“oh fuck, that feels amazing, you feel so tight so tight” my husband said

– “I can feel his big cock inside your ass as I fuck you” he said

My husband didn’t last long before he started to cum, filling my pussy with his warm seed, the excess dripping out onto my wedding dress

Belfast

As I lay breathless – Rob picked me up and laid me down on the coffee table, and began fucking me like jackhammer -

My husband watched on as I quivered to my next orgasm, as I came Rob pulled out and shot a huge load all over me, covering my wedding dress in laces of his warm cum

“you look like a proper slut wife now, in your spunk covered wedding dress” Rob said with a cheeky smirk

I lay there enjoying the moment – I’d assumed we were done as Rob had came, but they both had other ideas – watching me get showered in Cum had got my husband hard again

- He stood me up and unzipped me – I stepped out of my cum stained wedding dress, my hands still tied wearing only my slutty heels and garter

“Get on your knees you cock slut”, my husband said – “you’d wanted cock, so we aint done yet”

He put his hand on my head directing my mouth onto his cock and began face fucking me – I alternated between my husband and sucking Rob back to full hardness, gagging on their cocks as I was unable to use my tied hands to control their thrusts.

Within moments I found myself on all fours on the rug being spit roasted by them both – I noticed my husband had a mischievous look on his face

-Rob must had told him about his Christmas present while I was upstairs as my husband walked over to the gift bag on the table, lifted out the replica of Robs cock and lubed it up.

As Rob continued to fuck my pussy from behind my husband handed Rob his replica cock and said

“give the slut what she really wants – double fuck her with your big cock”

Robs DP'ing me with my husband was already intense but I was pretty sure I couldn’t take 2 cocks of Robs size – before I had a chance to protest however my husband knelt in front of me and had my mouth full of his cock.

“Fill both her holes Rob” he said

Rob slowly pushed the lubed up replica cock into my ass

“oh fuuuucckking hell, fuck , slow please , go slow” I begged, I almost blacked out as Robs huge cock and his silicon twin had me feeling like I was going to split in half

He slowly began to thrust into my pussy again, as he switched on the vibrator function on the toy buried in my ass.....

Not sure where this is going to end but loving the sex

Belfast

I’d just been used to having my husband’s cock for years when I first met Rob and had struggled at first to take him in my pussy.... – but here I was with Rob double fucking me, his huge cock in my pussy and his replica toy buried deep in my ass

It was so intense I had no idea if he was fucking me for minutes or hours, but I was suddenly overcome by the most intense, head spinning orgasm, my entire body quivering as Rob stretched my pussy and ass to capacity

Rob pulled out as I lay face down on the rug, trembling with post orgasmic bliss , my pussy and ass now feeling strangely empty without Robs cock and toy inside me

My husband guided me onto my back, raised my bound hands above my head and started to tea bag me as he furiously wanked his cock

“You want some more cum” he said

“mmmm yes” I gasped

Rob knelt next to me, and started to stroke his cock, while he caressed my boobs

“I’m gona cum” my husband panted – before shooting over my face, the remainder of his now watery cum running down my neck. It used to be difficult enough to get my husband to have sex and cum once, never mind 3 times in one session

Rob used his big cock to scoop my husband’s cum from my cheek, pushing it into my willing mouth as I hungrily sucked him

Within moments his moans were increasing, his tight body tensing up as he cum, covering my face in his seed, I eagerly licked every last drop from his cock before collapsing back onto the floor.

As Rob and my husband cracked open a beer, I lay there in my slutty heels with my hands still bound, covered in cum, blissfully satisfied - thinking how much my sex life had changed!

When I looked back at our boring, stale sex life at the start of the year I had to pinch myself when I realise how much had changed - I’d met Rob who not only got me addicted to his big cock, but also led me into my first MMF and first gangbang. I also found out my husband liked seeing me fucked and now actively encouraged me to play with other guys,

I could now regularly fuck guys with my husband’s permission - and also had Robs vibrating clone for hubby and I to play with together when Rob wasn’t around.

A few weeks later I had a couple of Rob’s footy mates from the party round to play with us again while my husband watched – one of the guys even wanted to bring his female fuck buddy next time….my sex life certainly wasn’t boring anymore and I felt like a very lucky girl!

Hope you liked the story folks – thanks for all the positive comments, and for those that have been following it all the way since part one, thanks for sticking with it!! ?

weston super mare

:

perth

Brilliant - my only complaint is I'm now well behind with my work....who gives a fuck. I'll read it all again later

By *oftAsSilkWoman  over a year ago

Clapham

Great story! Loved it!

bathgate / benidorm

Fantastic story well written

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Oh how I wish my wife would discover herself sexually like that it def within her just needs let it come out like you have

Ty for sharing your wonderful story

By *exywife4sharingCouple  over a year ago

Scotland, London

Fantastic story had us hooked from the very start well done x

Would love to hear more from you x

By *aleangelCouple  over a year ago

To heaven and back

A truly great story and very well written x

Newtownards

By *klfkrMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

Excellent story, very well written. Sorry to see it's finished

Guildford

"Excellent story, very well written. Sorry to see it's finished "
I hope you can got more stories like this up your sleeve well done thank you

Lincoln

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 07/01/19 09:25:54]

Belfast

"Fantastic story had us hooked from the very start well done x

Would love to hear more from you x"

Thanks for the nice feedback on the story everyone!

I'll hopefully get time to do another at some point in future!

Awesome x

Absolutely amazing

[Removed by poster at 08/01/19 19:26:34]

Amazing story! Let us know when you publish your book.

Gateshead

Well written & from a woman’s point of view too.

Excellent

Ding dong !!!! :

By *eightonpa1Man  over a year ago

Market Weighton

I hope there is another story in the making I loved every word & had many a rock hard cock doing my best not to cum till I finished that part of the story. You know how to get us all hooked on every word & I am sure many a guy has ended up losing a load or 10 over this story one very very hot read.

cheshire/Preston

Loved reading your story keep going

"I hope there is another story in the making I loved every word & had many a rock hard cock doing my best not to cum till I finished that part of the story. You know how to get us all hooked on every word & I am sure many a guy has ended up losing a load or 10 over this story one very very hot read. "

Not just the men....

Belfast

"Not just the men.... "

I aim to please lol - good to know folk enjoyed it!

" Amazing story! Let us know when you publish your book. "

Lol ....Not sure WH Smith are quite ready for this one yet!

Just been reading this again, a fantastic story, one of the best on here.

perth

excellent

Near MK

So pleased you kept going, so many good stories don't get finished, this was worth every drop of cum

Amazing story can't wait to read what happens in your next one

Belfast

Thanks for the positive comments folks - I have another couple of stories in mind which I'd like to share, so hopefully will get a chance to post them over the next few weeks

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Haven't read fantasy for a while but boy how did I miss this........oh yes please

By *oneko SanMan  over a year ago

derby

Need to go back and find the start but also need to get to the end of this! Fantastic story, very hot!

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Fantastic story

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Love this

Great story

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

By *ARPMAN66Man  over a year ago

Stafford

Fuck I’ve cum so many times to these stories

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar