FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife’s previous sexploits

Wife’s previous sexploits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unBrumCpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I just saw another thread about guys who like their wives and girlfriends telling them about what they got up to when they were younger etc. I also love when Lucy tells me about her slutty adventures.

I thought it might be good to do a thread where we share the sluttiest stories that our wives have shared with us from their past.

I’ll start with one of my favourites that my wife told me...

When she was 18 my wife was single and had regular one night stands etc. She had a bunch of friends, male and female and one night she was at one of her male friends houses. There were 2 guys that lived there and she had just been there having a chat and a few drinks. As normally happens the talk turned to sex and one of the guys mentioned threesomes. Lucy said that she would love to try 2 guys and this took the boys by surprise. One of them said that they didn’t believe her. Without hesitation she stood up removed her top and her bra and said ‘

why don’t you both come over here and I’ll prove it’.

The guys were shocked but both moved over to her and started sucking one nipple each as one removed her skirt and thong. They took it in turns fingering her and licking her before she knelt down in front of them and took each of their cocks in her mouth. She’s always been good at deep throating so I’m sure she took them both all the way down her throat.

She soon needed fucking and told one of the guys to slip his cock in to her. The guys took it in turns to bang in to her as she sucked the other one off. She told me that the moment she realised how much she loved cum was when she was lying on her back on the floor being fucked by one of the guys when the other one came over and wanked his cock until he shot a big load of cum all over her face. She instantly came and this then made the guy who was fucking her cum too.

After this first threesome she used to go back and fuck them both regularly until one of them started getting too attached. I’d love to find them and drop her off there for another go.

So, what is your wife’s sluttiest story?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

Love to recreate that experience for Lucy with my friends and we could send pictures or take videos of the fun we have with Lucy for husband to watch later.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My wife was very vanilla when it came to sex . Took her all her time to suck my cock

"I just saw another thread about guys who like their wives and girlfriends telling them about what they got up to when they were younger etc. I also love when Lucy tells me about her slutty adventures.

I thought it might be good to do a thread where we share the sluttiest stories that our wives have shared with us from their past.

I’ll start with one of my favourites that my wife told me...

When she was 18 my wife was single and had regular one night stands etc. She had a bunch of friends, male and female and one night she was at one of her male friends houses. There were 2 guys that lived there and she had just been there having a chat and a few drinks. As normally happens the talk turned to sex and one of the guys mentioned threesomes. Lucy said that she would love to try 2 guys and this took the boys by surprise. One of them said that they didn’t believe her. Without hesitation she stood up removed her top and her bra and said ‘

why don’t you both come over here and I’ll prove it’.

The guys were shocked but both moved over to her and started sucking one nipple each as one removed her skirt and thong. They took it in turns fingering her and licking her before she knelt down in front of them and took each of their cocks in her mouth. She’s always been good at deep throating so I’m sure she took them both all the way down her throat.

She soon needed fucking and told one of the guys to slip his cock in to her. The guys took it in turns to bang in to her as she sucked the other one off. She told me that the moment she realised how much she loved cum was when she was lying on her back on the floor being fucked by one of the guys when the other one came over and wanked his cock until he shot a big load of cum all over her face. She instantly came and this then made the guy who was fucking her cum too.

After this first threesome she used to go back and fuck them both regularly until one of them started getting too attached. I’d love to find them and drop her off there for another go.

So, what is your wife’s sluttiest story?"

She looks hot as fuck

Birmingham

I’ve got more of her stories to tell but would be good to hear everyone else’s too.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Need to hear more.

Birmingham

Shame nobody else was willing to share

By *un times in stockingsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Absolutely love my wife telling me about her past before me herd some very good tales always makes me hard and I wank for weeks after

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Wife talking about past experiences a massive turn on for me

love my wife telling me what she did she was a very dirty teen

The story of my wife, Jane, losing her virginity in her teens has always been the one that most turned me on. She was living near a large American airbase at the time and her mother was involved with the social side of the airbase organising socials/dances for them. It was really her opportunity to indulge in several affairs with servicemen from the base whilst her husband was at work in London. It seems that one day Jane had come home unexpectedly and caught her mother entertaining a man in her marital bed. Jane watched the action, discreetly , as her mother was receiving the most fantastic fucking from a very black guy with the largest cock she had ever seen. Her mother was screaming the house down as the guy worked her over, fucking her relentlessly and without wearing a condom. Eventually she finished and the chap was dismissed from her presence with a kiss. Jane was utterly taken with the guys skin colour and loved the contrast as she watched them together. He dressed, his cock still looking very large, as he pulled his boxers over it. He didn't bother with his shirt and said he would stroll across the fields to the base. Jane thought that this was her opportunity to lose her virginity and headed out the house, along the path that the guy would take, and found a nice patch of grass to lie down on. She kicked her shoes off, undid a few buttons on her cheesecloth blouse and laid in wait. She could hear the guy whistling as he headed toward her along the path. He was still bare chested, just his dog tags hanging down his black torso, as he came upon her. 'Hi' he said as he looked her over 'can I join you?' . He sat down next to her. He must have been in his late thirties, a great body, good looking with a heavy bushy tash like Shaft. They chatted in the hot sunshine and he moved closer to her. 'You are a very pretty girl. Have you ever been kissed by a guy?'. She nodded that she had and he leant forward and kissed her on her lips, gently at first before putting more force behind it and inserting his tongue in to her mouth. His right hand was inside her blouse and feeling her breasts through her thin bra. He stood up and Jane thought he was going to head off back to the base having thought better of fucking a young girl. He didn't. He kicked off his shoes, undid his belt, downed his zipper and then dropped his trousers before casually stepping out of them. He had only his white boxers on and they were straining to contain his growing cock. He pulled the boxers down and his cock headed toward the sky. He knelt in front of Jane and started to undo her blouse, pulled her denim skirt off and then removed her underwear. His fingers found her pussy and he was soon in her, although still a virgin, she had been fingered a few times and her seal had been broken so to speak! He pushed her down on to the ground, pulled a condom over his black cock and then entered her. He fucked her slowly, hitting her deeply. It felt great apparently. He fucked her for a good twenty minutes before he came. They managed at least three more couplings before he had to get back to his base but that summer school holiday was the best she had ever had, sharing the black stud with her unknowing mother! It started a life long need for black cock though.

By *liandaCouple  over a year ago

london

This is always really horny - especially if it is about someone who is still around, one way or another. Even though it wasn't as outrageous as the things she has done since we have been together, the fact that it was pre-swinging makes it particularly sexy. And she did seem to be keen on having her pussy licked or being fucked by people she had just met at parties. No change there!

"This is always really horny - especially if it is about someone who is still around, one way or another. Even though it wasn't as outrageous as the things she has done since we have been together, the fact that it was pre-swinging makes it particularly sexy. And she did seem to be keen on having her pussy licked or being fucked by people she had just met at parties. No change there!

"

After some very hot experiences a while back, ending up with me dating an ex gf but also banging the hell out of her v sex mad gran, I like this subject matter a lot.

By *xcited99Couple  over a year ago

omagh

My wife's father was getting his house renovated. Builders where coming and going and chatting her up. Then the decorators arrived two of them where late teens like her. She flirted with them and over the course of the week fucked both of them in the garage amongst all the paint tins.

Manual worker and uniformed sex is v hot.

Misses fucking her aunties partner.... He had, dark hair ... strong French accent n his cock did give a little swing as he walked passed ... his balls looked big too .. I did hear him fking her a few times n one night they had argued n she fkd off out n I went to use the bathroom but when I walked in he was stood there wanking himself off so he looked at me n I put my finger-over his lips n told him shhh as I reached down for his cock n began wanking his cock taking the whole of my hand up getting faster he moved in for a kiss as I kissed him bk he then ushered me into his room n lay me in their bed as he spread my legs apart n kicked my pussi biting my bean until I got up n sucked his cock sinking my lips around it sucking him fast hearing him moan he’s really horny now n throws me onto my back as he enters his beast slowly teasingly into my wet moist pussi until I’m being pounded ... n we hear the front door going n he explodes all over my tits and he run off to bedroom

Have always in the past loved hearing about exes sexual encounters, massive turn on when said with explicit crude details. Also love hearing about meets people have had, so message me if you'd like to share lol.

Love hearing my wife tell me too.

My hubby loves me telling him about my younger days even though he's heard it many times.

My husband was in a hostel when travelling in Australia about a year before we met. He was going down on a girl who was staying there and her friend walked in on them. Her friend went and lay on her bed and started to play while he was fucking her then they ended up in an ffm.

Made me jealous for years, I used to feel sick thinking about it until I ended up evening scores out on here, having my own mmfs and such like

"My husband was in a hostel when travelling in Australia about a year before we met. He was going down on a girl who was staying there and her friend walked in on them. Her friend went and lay on her bed and started to play while he was fucking her then they ended up in an ffm.

Made me jealous for years, I used to feel sick thinking about it until I ended up evening scores out on here, having my own mmfs and such like "

How did you even out scores exactly..??

Joined fab on my own and told him and shown him my little sexploits afterwards lol. It got rid of my resentment for him being 11 years older and having a life and him being boring once we met lol.

One of my sexploits, a very hot guy I met before messaged me and said get my arse round to his house, his mate and him wanted to have fun. It was 3am, I was in my jimjams next to my fast asleep husband. I got showered and got myself ready and snuck out of the house to meet them round at his. Had an amazing MMF. Absolute filth, both treated me how I love being treated, nice and rough.

When I was leaving in the pitch black I fell down 6 steep concrete steps outside his house and sprained both of my ankles and had a nasty bump to my head and grazes and bruises all over me. I couldn't move for about 20 minutes. Then when I finally was able to move I managed to stumble home and up the stairs and back into bed, goodness knows how and spent 10 hours in a&e the following day barely able to walk. I learned. Now I use a torch when I sneak out

Very horny!!

The wife was a very naughty teen

By *op2Couple  over a year ago

North west

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ounpaulCouple  over a year ago

Brum and Leeds

Mmmm......I’ve got some stories x

I was lone working in a small office. A doorway needed blocking over between the office and caretakers flat. A builder and a painter both needed access to the office. I chatted both guys up on different occasions, flirted and exchanged numbers with the builder but got the painter very horny with my stories. So he says he needs to let the paint dry before he does the last coat. It was almost closing time, the building was open to residents who could enter at anytime but I offered to suck his cock. He undid his jeans and I took his rock hard cock into my mouth and began to suck and lick him, taking him deep into my mouth. But I wanted him to fuck me over the desk, the office door was slightly open and my eyes were on the vision panel making sure we didnt get caught, he fucked me bareback and my god it felt so good and so naughty. Our adrenalin was pumping, we could have been caught at any moment. My pussy was wet and I was gushing as he was pumping. He withdrew when he was about to cum and I took him in my mouth using my tongue to help milk out every last drop and swallow it all, no mess. We looked at each other and smiled..I then thought about the CCTV that just was outside the door..wouldnt that have been an eyeful. The paint had dried by the time we left. But the after service call from his boss was the icing on the cake, were you satisfied with his work? What do you think I said.

My ex told me on a night out that she’d been fucked at the back of the club we where in one night so I suggested she did it again with someone. What a great night that was xx

North west

Wife once told me while in bed that while on a nightout when single she followed a guy she was seeing into the toilets of a nightclub pushed him into the cubicle and gave him a blow job and when finished there was 2 guys watching her over the top of the door x

North west

Anyone got any stories to add x

omagh

Maybe not.

Birmingham

After my wife had her threesomes at the age of 18 she became very brave and promiscuous so one day took herself in to town and went to an adult cinema by herself. She was wearing a low cut top and a denim skirt with nothing underneath as I’m assuming she was planning to get some cock.

She sat and watched the film for a few minutes before a guy came and sat next to her and started stroking her leg. She opened them wide so that he could get his fingers in her pussy. As she started to moan another guy came over and she sucked his cock. She fucked both of them and took their spunk all over her face and tits and then just got up and left.

So slutty.

North west

One Saturday night while I was working Mrs went out to the local pub when I got home at 6am and got into bed I felt her pussy and it was soaking even by her standards so I started to play with her she was still under the influence and when I asked her why she was so wet her reply shocked me

She'd come home with a guy and one thing let to another ending in her getting fucked so I took the opportunity to reclaim her. It's was nearly 9am when I'd finished. X

By *ervous newbies xxxCouple  over a year ago

rhyl

Love hearing C's stories

She’s sucked my cock loads of times mmm

North west

"Love hearing C's stories"
please feel free to share them lol

Years ago myself, 2 mates and an ex were out having a few drinks and ended up back at one friends house. Karen asked me if I was coming upstairs to fuck her and I jokingly said "we all are"

To my surprise she replied "Ok, give me 5 minutes".

We all went up after 5 to find her stood there just in bra and knickers. We soon removed them and stripped off ourselves and spent the next few hours fucking, licking and being sucked until 1 friend left and then me and the other dp'd her.

We drifted apart a few months later but still see her around now !!

Great

North west

"Years ago myself, 2 mates and an ex were out having a few drinks and ended up back at one friends house. Karen asked me if I was coming upstairs to fuck her and I jokingly said "we all are"

To my surprise she replied "Ok, give me 5 minutes".

We all went up after 5 to find her stood there just in bra and knickers. We soon removed them and stripped off ourselves and spent the next few hours fucking, licking and being sucked until 1 friend left and then me and the other dp'd her.

We drifted apart a few months later but still see her around now !! "

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Birmingham

"She’s sucked my cock loads of times mmm"

Who has?

By *heplayerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

My gf is 24 she is from Greece , she tells me she was a good girl till she was 17 , it was only the other week that she was on her laptop flicking through photos when she said out loud , that was the night I first got fingered! It was a photo of around 8 girls and 4 lads ! I was desperate to ask who was the lucky guy , but never , later when we was having a play in bed , I asked her was the guy her first , she said no but his older brother was ! Wow ! I asked how did this happen ? She basically said the younger bro dumped her which made her sad , ab couple of weeks later his older bro returned after his travels ,

Love it too when my partner tells me story’s of what she’s being up before.

Love when she tells me about the differant guys she has been with.

My wife went away to Spain when she was 18. They were round the pool her and her friends near some young guys. They were laughing at one of the lads because he hadn't had sex. My wife and her friend felt sorry for him so invited him to there room that night. She tells me what happened while we fuck. Never fails to make me cum.

Liverpool

So the older bro turns up and sees my gf in a cafe he asks what happened to her and his bro ? She tells him he dumped her and off course he plays the how stupid he is and she s beautiful card . My gf said she knew what game he was playing but loved it ! He asked her to meet up with a few of his friends that night , she said no but knew quite well she d be going ....

By *sianhotcple123Couple  over a year ago

sw18

Love to hear my wife’s past adventures

Guildford

Liverpool

She said she went home confused but excited after all she was only meeting a older guy and his friends for a drink an every day thing in her village , she started to get ready and wore a nice tight small skirt and vest top to keep it casual , when she arrived there was 6 guys including the older bro ! She said she was spoilt like a princess and the night went fast with lots of laughs and at the end of night she was invited back to one of the lads houses and thought why not ...

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

" as he spread my legs apart n kicked my pussi "

And French men are normally supposed to be such considerate lovers...

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Love hearing about all the sexy stories of the wives. Excellent thread.

Happy to share if any interest

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

"My hubby loves me telling him about my younger days even though he's heard it many times. "

Same here

North west

"Happy to share if any interest "
please feel free to share x

By *tevesumMan  over a year ago

gravesend

Love hearing the mrs stories

She slipped up and I worked out she had overlapped her ex with me, they had a clear the air chat at a local shopping centre which led to her sucking him off in his car in the car park and carrying on fucking him for another month or so after that

When she told me it turned me on so much I convinced her to talk to him again and they have fucked on 2 occasions since... hopefully more to come

omagh

Love hearing Mrs tell me about previous conquests.

Liverpool

So she goes back to the house and they drink till early morning she’s loving it getting all the attention but after a couple of hours she s sleepy , big bro offers to walk her home , when she gets to her apartment he comes in too she said she leaned in to kiss thank you goodbye and he holds her hips ...

Guildford

By *irebrand 1263Man  over a year ago

near you

Anymore stories? Please share

By *en.....emMan  over a year ago

West mids

wife luvs telling me about previous exploits...hot as

North west

"wife luvs telling me about previous exploits...hot as"
please share them x

"The wife was a very naughty teen "

Me too!

North west

"The wife was a very naughty teen

Me too! "

feel free to share x

Message me if interested in my fiancée previous

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

One night shortly after I got married to my wife we where having a few drinks at home and get really horny when when j suddenly said to me I want you to lick my pussy like

You must have done to other girls. I was a bit shocked at her saying it. I knew she had had at least one boy friend before we started going out as I knew him from school so I said I’d lick her pussy the same way s must have licked her. She said he never went near her even when she tried to get frisky with him. So I asked her who was the first boy friend she played with and she said give me another glass of wine and I’ll tell you. So she started telling it turned out while she was working she started to get friendly with the cook where she worked and started to get a lift home with him now and then and they would have a snog and he tried to rub her pussy under her uniform but she said she didn’t let him do it to much as she was a virgin. I asked her did you tell him that and she said yes. She said he would be very gentle and respect her. This went on for a month or so then one day he came down to there toilets by there mess room and they start snogging. She said she pulled him in to the toilet cubicle where he pulled open her uniform and started to rub her I asked her if she tried to stop him and she said no as she felt very horny and was enjoying it. She told me how she put her hand down his trousers and started to feel his cock. He then undid his belt and let then let them fall to the floor along with his boxers. He then moved in close to her and rubbed his cock over her nicks and her pussy I said did you try to stop him and she said no as she was really enjoying it. He then pulled her nicks down and sttto rub his cock over her pussy. I asked her did her push his cock in to her pussy and she said he only parted her outer lips before someone came down calling her as they needed her for some help. I said what did you do and she said she shouted that she was on the toilet and would be there in a few mins. As I asked her what happened next she said this is turning you on and I had to nod in agreement. I then asked her again what happened next and she told him she would have to go and that her parents where away on holiday for a few days and that she finished work a bit later than him that night but would be home by 7. Then she rushed off to to her work mate that had called her. I asked her why she had said to him about being at home on her own and she said she hoped he might call round. I asked did he and she said what do you think. I said what happened and she asked do you really want to know and I said yes and that I loved her and that it was making me really excited and really wanted to know. She said get me a drink and I’ll think about telling you. I said please tell me so she ok get me that drink. We sat back down by the fire and I put my arm round her and gave her tits a feel she put her hand on my cock and said I was very naughty that I was so stiff from listening to her and I said I couldn’t help it but the through of her having fun turned me on and would she tell me what happened next. She said she finished work and went home and had only been home 10 minutes when there was a knock at the door. She knew it was probably him and went and opened the door. He was stood there with a bottle of wine and step forward and kissed her she let him in and they went in to the living room where he said do you want a glass of wine. She told me she said no as she didn’t want to get d*unk and let him take advantage. She said to him. May be later and took the bottle and put it in the kitchen. She walked back in to the living room and she told me she felt nervous but also very turned on and went and put the fire on as she was cold. He asked her if she was ok and she said she was a little cold. He asked her to sit next to him on the sofa which she did and he put his arm around her and cuddled up to her where she then lent in to him and they started to snog. She told me he started to undo her uniform and touch her tits over her bra I asked her if she enjoyed it and she said she had never felt so good she said he pulled her up on to her feet and start to rub him self up her again like they had done earlier but this time he took her uniform off till she was just in her bra and nicks. He took her hand and pushed it down to his cock where she started to rub it while he undid his belt and dropped it trousers and his boxes. She then pulled his shirt off and looked at him stood naked in front of her. I said to her did she like what she saw and she said yes as it was the first time she had seen a man naked in front of her. I asked her what happened next and she said he laughed at her and said now I’m naked it’s your turn and he step forward start to snog her again and undid her bra. She told me she felt a little uncomfortable and put her hands over her tits. As she did this he pulled down her nicks and she told me she just step out of them as she didn’t want to trip and fall with them round her feet. As she was telling me this I couldn’t help my self and had statto rub my cock through my boxes. She said she couldn’t believe how turned on I was and said she hoped I would play with her later. I said I just wanted to fuck her there and then but I also wanted to know the rest of what happened she said let’s go to bed. So we went up to bed where we both ripped each other’s clothes off and I started to lick her pussy I then said is this what he did to you she said no and went on to say they stood by the fire for a good 10 minutes or so she thought snogging and he was rubbing his cock up and down her pussy lips. I asked her if he had tried to push it in and she said only very gentley. He then said to her do you want to lie down on the rug and she said yes. She lay down and he gently layed on top of her. I asked her if she had her legs wide open and she said no but as he rubbed his cock over her she felt so turned on that she opened her legs and felt his cock slide over the opening of her pussy and she said it felt amazing and after he had done that a few times she pushed her hips up towards him as his cock slid down over her pussy and she felt the tip of his cock enter her. I asked her did he push straight in and she said no he just let his cock rest there for a while. Then he gently pushed the tip in a little more then pulled out and asked if she was okand did she like it.l. She told me she said it was good but didn’t want to get pregnant. He agreed and said he would be careful and rubbed his cock over her again this made her push up a little and he pushed his cock in she thinks about half way and pulled back out and did it again a few times tilll she said let’s be careful and said if he had got condoms she would have let him go all the way. He said to her I’ll go and get some but she said no leave it and got up of the floor and sat on the sofa. I said was he up set she said not sure and she Detroit rub his cock a little to keep him happy. She had never wanked anyone before and he showed her how he liked it and before long he said he was going to cum and would loved to have cum in her but understood that she didn’t want to risk getting pregnant and at this point he shot his load all over her and the floor. I asked her if she liked seeing that and she said all she wanted to do was keep him happy. She then said to him that she wanted a shower and it would be best if he left and that he would see her at work the next day. Over the next few weeks I talked a lot about this to her and asked her about going to swingers clubs. Which we did eventually did and that was the start of yet more fun. With more story’s. To tell one day.

» Add a new message to this topic