FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > day off ;-)

day off ;-)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kyblue2681 OP   Woman  over a year ago

manchester

so I've got a day off work and im browsing on fab

i come across the new picture section and have a bit of a bronze

i start to feel a bit of a tingle between my legs so start to play. i start off tweaking my nipples massaging them slightly

im then notified of a wink and take a look at the profile its another female who states she too wants to tastes the nector of another female

i take no further action and carry on browsing

a little later i get another notification this time an email. i open the message and am surprised to see its from the same female. she does the usual polite hi how're you etc then goes on to offer me the chance of a life time

how do you fancy being my own little play toy? the message goes on to explain how she has now been with a number of women and found she has a real love for the feel and taste of a woman and she finds the picture of my pussy being filled by a glass dildo extremely entising.

i quickly reply to her with usual thanks etc and say if she doesn't mind showing a "virgin" the ropes id love to play with her. she quickly replies telling me she'd love to take my cherry

i agree to meet her a few days later

would like to hear what some of you ladies would like to do to me if we met

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes sounds really good ,, go on ??

By *kyblue2681 OP   Woman  over a year ago

manchester

..... a few days later im freshly shaved all smooth and am on my way to meet my new friend.

i walk into the cafe as agreed and spot her sat near the back at a table for 4 on her own. i walk overand notice another mug other than my new friends but think nothing of it. surely its from the previous occupant. i take my seat and order myself a hot mug of hot chocolate and start to chat with my friend.

after a couple of minutes another lady appears and sits down apologizing for being so long. this does sunrise me but she is very pretty with the most pearlesant skin and darkest brown hair I've seen. i also take note of the fact she is dressed in a pencil skirt and tightly fitted blouse showing a very lovely cleavage and a hint of black lace from her bra. my friends introduces me and i am advised this is one of my friends playmates i smile sweetly

we sit and chat politely for a while and i quickly realise how turned on i am whaling to have both of these women strip me off and play with my pussy while i play with their ample breasts and pussies

would anyone care to continue....

hell YES....dont stop keep going

bloody hell this is my fantasy and has been for years, i once went to work and had sex in an office that looked like a war zone when we had finished having sex, she was a female engineer and it was such a turn on knowing her girlfriend was watching and this did make me realize i love playing with other women on my own without my male partner, ( he loves the thought of knowing im playing with a women while hes at work so im a very lucky lady) if your ever this way and want to be naughty let me now please Chelle xx

Let me explain as the words war zone make it sound rough, the enginner had for weeks made it obvious she fancied me from the start but as a manager and in a relationship it was a no no two weeks previous we had to sign off a risk assesment for some building work that was only accessable through a small gap in a room, as i went through the hole she put her hands on my bum but her fingers lipped under my crutch in my trousers which sent a thrill through me, when she came into the room she roughly pushed me up against the wall and kissed me so hard i loved it!!!! her hands were over my shirt playing with my nipple which by know was hard and i so badly wanted more but couldnt put my job on the line, when i got home i told my partner and he said he didnt mind it turned him on and invite her round!!!! a few weeks went by and one sunday morning i went to work in a bad mood and had to go see her about work which wasnt up to standard, as i walked in i noticed her very femenine girlfriend sitting on the chair at the back of the office, i couldnt believe how different they were, i then thought about both together and the tingling inside my pussy was fantastic and i new i was getting wet thinking about it, i took the moment and without saying a word went over to the engineer and pushed her onto the desk and kissed her so hard as she had me, i put my hand inside her teashirt were i new she had no bra and played with her hard errect nipple, i liffted her top up and played her nipple in my mouth gently teasing it with my teeth and tongue, she started to moan and her girlfriend looked over and smiled and said carryon, she was playing with her pussy with her thong pulled to one side and i could see she was very wet, this turned me on even more and then undone the engineers trousers and as i pulled them of with one hand i pulled her legs up so they were now on the table she lifted her knees and as she did i put my fingers deep inside her which made her cum all over my hand, i then put my tongue on her clit while playing inside her wet sticky pussy and my tongue was soaked, she then pulled at my trousers and i took them of and climbed on the table and sat on her face her tongue was going mad licking me from front to back, she then inserted her fingers inside while her tongue worked wonders i came all over her face and at which point i slipped my finger into her wet arse just a little to see her reaction but she didnt pull back she said more so asked if she had any toys with her as i new she sometimes stayed overnight in the office if it was late she asked her girlfriend to get the TOYS, she brought an anal toy which with no lube went inside her so easy and then i wanted her girlfriend so kissed her while still playing and there was no stopping us from the engineer so i then took the dildo and pushed it right inside the engineers pussy she moaned and moaned and asked for more, my fingers were now in the girlfriend but this felt so different, soft warm and gentle , she kissed me back but gently and i couldnt stop cuming, i then sucked her nipple and the engineer had the other, she pushed me down onto the floor were she pushed the vibrater deep inside me and her girlfriend was told to sit on my face and my tongue went right indide her while my finger played with her arse, she said shed never done this before but love it, i started to cum and at that point the engineer put her tongue on my clit i just exploded and it felt so wrong but good!!!!! i never will forget this day but god i hope one day to do the same with another women !!!!

» Add a new message to this topic