FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy Start to Swinging

Sexy Start to Swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm JJ and my wife is Frannie. Our journey from vanilla to spicy is quite the story!

We joined the swingers site to try to rekindle the spice we had early in our marriage. We were engaged for six months before our wedding, and purposefully did not have sex until our wedding night. Needless to say, all those months of pent up frustration exploded the first two nights of our honeymoon, resulting in three orgasms our first night in the hotel, and seven the second night. We would cum in every way imaginable! It seemed we could not stop after that!

Our sex life remained intense for about four years...till our first child. As is normal, life and responsibility took priority, and our intimacy took a back seat to the raising of children. We still maintained intimacy, but the freedom to fuck at the drop of a hat was no longer practical.

Fast forward 30 years: All of our children are now grown and we are now free again to pursue the wild, sexy passion we had in our early 20's. The problem is, after having a few years under our belt, it doesn't come as easy as it once did. That's when we joined the swinging site.

At first, we had no intention of actually swinging. We joined the site to get ideas, and maybe just have sexy chat for new motivation. I've always been easily stimulated visually, while Frannie was not. But that soon changed.

Except in our marital bed, Frannie was always somewhat prudish. It was a good thing early on...we were enamored with each others bodies. Frannie always had great tits, and they got better with age. As she put on pounds, her tits grew and were noticeable to others. The problem was, she put weight on in other areas too, making her self-conscious. It took her forever to start camming with others, but as she became more comfortable and accepted by others, she started to like it.

I was surprised when I came home one day to find her online camming with someone. When I walked in the bedroom, she put her finger over her lips as if to "shush" me, so that her new lover wouldn't know I was in the room. I watched with enjoyment as she used a large rubber cock in her pussy, all the while talking dirty to the man on the screen. I slowly positioned myself so I could see what was happening on the screen, and right when he was in my view, I saw his rather large cock shoot streams of cum all over his chest, while at the same time watching my lovely wife shudder violently with her own intense orgasm! Seeing her in this state immediately gave me an erection, not unnoticed by Frannie. She quickly told her new "friend" good-bye, and pulled me on top of her. Her pussy was soaking wet, and I easily slid in, thrusting my member quickly in and out, bringing both of us to a cum-soaked ending.

After a few minutes, I asked her who her friend was. "His name is Nick, he lives in Italy. We've talked for a few days, and that was our first time doing it." I told her to keep it up...I liked coming home to that! She usually meets him online a couple of times a week, along with another man in Florida, and another in Australia. Rekindling accomplished!!

Her playtimes went on for a few months. They were always either on cam through the swinger site, Skype, or KIK.

That is, until Clay came over...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Great start

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Clay is my lifelong best friend. We met in elementary school, graduated high school together, and worked out together. I was his best man when he married Yasmine. Yasmine is a pediatric doctor, and Clay owns a string of health clubs across the U.S., one of them being here in Atlanta. Although Clay and Jasmine lived across the country, he comes back to Atlanta often, checking on his club here. When he's here, he always stays with us.

This week was one such occasion. Clay was spending a couple of days with us, working during the day and sleeping in our guest bedroom at night.

The week before he arrived, Frannie and I were discussing...in a fantasy mindset...who we would like to swing with if we ever did. When I asked her which of our friends she'd like to do it with, without hesitation she said, "Clay!". Clay was a good choice. He was handsome, and as you can imagine, since he owned a health club dynasty, he was very fit and muscular. Not in a competition bodybuilder type of way, but in a strong, healthy way. Frannie had always mention how perfect his body was. Frannie had no idea, but since Clay and I used to work out together (he stayed with it...I did not) I knew how well hung he was. Every guy in the club was envious of him. Of course, I've never seen him hard, but he was impressive nonetheless. When Frannie asked me who I'd like to have sex with, I chose Yasmine. It was interesting that we chose the same couple. Frannie said she didn't think she could actually go through with really being with someone else, but she did enjoy the fantasy.

Clay arrived to our house at 5:00 p.m. I had been thinking of a plan, and I set it in motion as soon as we finished dinner.

Frannie's fantasy soon became a reality...

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm interesting

I made sure that during dinner everyone had a little more wine than normal. When I was satisfied that Frannie and Clay's inhibitions were lessened, I got busy with the rest of my plan.

After dinner, Frannie usually changed into very short gym shorts and a low-cut tank top, then we'd watch tv until time to go to bed. When company was over, she'd wear a robe to be modest. When she went back to the bedroom to change, I told her she didn't need to wear her robe, as it was just Clay and he'd seen more of her in her bathing suit. She didn't put up any resistance and was soon sitting on the couch looking very sexy. Clay came out of his room, also wearing gym shorts and a tee shirt, showing off his muscular body. Frannie was in the middle of the couch, with Clay and I on either end. After watching a show on tv, I started some flirty chat. I mentioned how Clay had stayed in shape all these years, and told Frannie to feel his biceps and his abs, and she obediently...and eagerly I might add...obliged. I could tell she was getting flushed, and after a few minutes she said she was tired, and was going to take a shower and go to bed. She kissed me good-night, and I told her to kiss our guest good night too, and she did. When she leaned over to kiss him, her ample cleavage was very visible to Clay, and I saw him staring at her. She then hurried off.

I knew what she was doing. She was turned on and didn't want Clay to see. She was still modest. I'm sure was was going to shower off then get in bed and wank. I looked over at Clay and noticed a bulge forming in his gym shorts. "She's pretty sexy, huh Clay?" Clay nodded, "You're a lucky man, JJ." "So are you...Yasmine is one hot babe! You should bring her next time." Clay added, "Yes, I guess were both lucky."

"Do you want to see how lucky I am, Clay?" He looked kind of shocked. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, Clay." He replied, "It's not that, JJ...you don't know this, but Yasmine and I have been swinging for a number of years, and we've both always fantasied about swapping with you guys." We both laughed. "I never knew...how come you never told me?" Clay said that they never would swing with anyone they knew...and it wasn't something you just blabbed.

"I have an idea, Clay. Look at your watch, and come in our bedroom in five minutes."

Just as I expected, Frannie was in bed, naked, fingering herself. "You're fantasy is so close" I laughed. She smiled and me and told me to get busy. I undressed, and started licking her already wet pussy. I knew what she was thinking, and started encouraging her to imagine Clay in there with us, doing whatever she fantasied about. I was eagerly devouring her, listening to her sexy, horny moans. Her eyes were closed, and right about then, Clay quietly walked in. I motioned for him to go to the head of the bed, near Frannie, and signed for him to undress. He did, and his semi-erect cock was inches from Frannie's face, and she wasn't even aware. I whispered, "Baby, open your eyes...I have a present for you.

She gasped at the sight of him. She didn't hesitate. She grabbed his cock and ran her hands up and down it's length, watching it grow even bigger. She was hungry for it, and within moments had his massive hard dick in her mouth. I was surprised at how quickly she let go of her desire to not cross over from fantasy into reality, but the wine and his big dick put her over the edge.

I could tell she was about to cum, so I stopped licking her, and stood up on the other side of her face, opposite Clay. She stopped sucking him and looked at me, disappointed that I didn't finish bringing her to orgasm. I winked at her and nodded towards Clay, and she understood. She turned back to Clay and, in an almost begging and commanding voice, said, "Fuck me, Clay!! Please, fuck me now!" Quickly, Clay positioned himself between her legs, and I watched as his big, hard, throbbing member entered my wife. Frannie's head went back and she clutched the sheets as he vigorously fucked her. Her big tits were bouncing back and forth with every thrust of Clay's cock into her sloppy hole. Frannie's eyes were still shut but she turned her head toward me with her mouth open. I took the cue and put my erection into her mouth, watching her suck me and fuck Clay at the same time. I soon yelled out that I was about to cum...something I did to warn her as she didn't like to swallow...but she didn't move her mouth. I shot my nectar into her mouth, I think harder than ever before, then pulled out. She looked beautiful, lying there making sexy moans while still being fucked by Clay. She had a little cum on the side of her mouth, which was now open as she started to scream out. "Oh my gosh, I'm cumming!!!!" And with that, she violently began trembling as waves of pure ecstacy traveled through her body. Almost as if she didn't want Clay to stop fucking, she leaned up on her elbows to watch his monster go in and out of her. She was waiting for him to cum, which only took a moment. He pulled out, and streams of cum began to cover her stomach, her tits, and her chin.

Everyone was mesmerized. Frannie took her finger and cleaned the cum off of her chin, then sucked it off of her finger. She smiled at me. "You planned this, didn't you!" I smiled back. "We've only just begun."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow nice start!

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start!!

More

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Very hot

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Very good story, written extremely well

Keep up the good work!

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Very good story, written extremely well

Keep up the good work! "

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

More tomorrow

[Removed by poster at 09/01/19 11:23:17]

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

The next morning I left early for work. I was quiet while getting ready as I knew Frannie was exhausted from all the play from the night before. I went to the guest bedroom to check on Clay, but he must have left early to go to his club in downtown Atlanta.

About mid morning, Clay called me and asked if I had time to meet him for lunch. I told him yes, let's meet at Taco Mac around noon.

We met and had a good meal and good chat. We discussed the night before and agreed to do it again the next time he was over. He said he was going to be back in Atlanta in two months, and Yasmine was coming with him this time. He told me his business was done for this trip, and he'd be flying home in about five hours. I told him I wouldn't be home by then, so we hugged good-bye before we left. As we got into our cars to leave, I told him that if he had time, give Frannie a "proper" good-bye. He smiled knowingly, and said he'd try.

I got home around 7:30 that night, Clay was gone and Frannie had fallen asleep on the couch. I kissed her lips and she woke up. "Hey Sleepy-head", I whispered. "Hi Honey", she murmured. "I must have dozed off. I was going to fix dinner, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open." "That's okay, Sweetie...we can go out. It's too late to cook anyway."

I then queried, "So, were you asleep when Clay left, or did you get to say good-bye?"

She suddenly was wide awake. "Oh yes, did we ever say good-bye!!

She then proceeded to give me all the juicy details.

"I was in the kitchen when he came in. He walked up behind me and gave me a hug and told me he had to leave. I turned around, intending on giving him a peck on the lips, but he opened his mouth and started kissing me deeply. I thought about last night, and as his tongue slowly and sensuously danced with mine, my whole body began to tingle. He put his hands on my arse, and pulled me into him, pressing his hardening bulge into me. I couldn't resist rubbing it, and soon I had his pants unzipped, reaching in and stroking his huge manhood. His mouth never left mine the whole time, but his hands were all over me. He rubbed my boobs through my shirt, then slowly put his hands into my panties, dipping his fingers into my already wet pussy. I wanted...no, needed, his cock inside me again. I fell to my knees, and started sucking his big, beautiful cock. After a couple of minutes, I stood up and whispered in his ear, 'I need you to fuck me again, Clay. I want to fuck you. Please, fuck me." His big strong arms picked me up and walked me to the bedroom, kissing my passionately the whole time. We were both naked and on the bed in no time. He layed on his back, and his big, throbbing cock was standing straight in the air. I straddled his face, and began sucking his cock again while he ate my pussy. Oh my gosh, his tongue licking my clit and his cock in my mouth was almost too much! I needed to cum, but I wanted his massive, pulsating dick inside me when I did. So I turned around and lowered myself on to his monster and I fucked the heck out of him. I leaned over and he sucked my nipples while I continued to impale myself up and down on his pleasure pole. Finally, I grabbed his muscular shoulders and started screaming out in pleasure as waves and waves of orgasmic rapture rippled through my whole body. I felt his warm cum pulsating into me, filling my pussy until his cum and my pussy juices ran out all over the bed."

When she finished telling me what happened, she noticed the bulge in my pants. "Oh, you liked hearing that didn't you. Here, let me take care of that." And with that, she gave me the best blow job that I've had in years, completely swallowing every drop of cum."

"That's twice in 24 hours that you've swallowed. I thought you said you never wanted to do that?" I said.

She replied, "Well, I never wanted to, but after last night, I decided I liked it. But don't get any ideas, I won't do that with anyone else. Only you. Well, and maybe Clay." She winked at me and headed for the shower.

Clay texted me that he was home, and thanked me for the hospitality. He said he told Yasmine all about his visit, and she couldn't wait to come back with him on his next visit.

Neither can I.

My first time writing in the forum. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Enjoyed very much xx very hot and sexy xx

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Great erotic story, well written. I need more of the same x

Guildford

"Enjoyed very much xx very hot and sexy xx "
hope it's not the last time so erotic and so enjoyable

Thank you all.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Guildford

Deep kiss thanks for the message can't reply as ì seem to be blocked ??????

Didn't send a message, Bus man

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

It was a great story look forward to hearing more in future

Guildford

Thanks for the great story I got it wrong you looked at my profile lol

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - thanks for sharing!

Love to hear about their next visit!!

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

""

Can't PM thro filters, but great story well told. (From an ex editor).

"

Can't PM thro filters, but great story well told. (From an ex editor)."

Thank you!

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Love this

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"My first time writing in the forum. Hope you all enjoyed it. "

Great story, come up to Road Atlanta each year sometimes in April and always in October. Would be nice to meet you both.

Thanks, Bazil...send us a message in April and we'll see what's happening then.

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"Thanks, Bazil...send us a message in April and we'll see what's happening then."

Lol will do dont forget to turn your single guy filter off in April, or else send me a message so I can reach out to you in April!

By *anya1971Woman  over a year ago

cheltenham

Thoroughly enjoyed your story.

[Removed by poster at 13/01/19 19:26:58]

Thank you, Tanya!

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Great story, you have a gift there deep kiss.

Looking forward to your next chapter. Will it be a 4sum or 2 ladies play together.

Tracey and Si xx

Bangtidy...both!

By *oreblocksthanlegoMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I need to get over to Florida...

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Wow love this!

Thank you, Curvy girl!

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

"Thank you, Curvy girl!"

You’re more than welcome!

Good job writing, honey!

Thanks, babe...

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Can't wait to see what happens on the next "business trip"

Guildford

I do hope you carry on writing

More more more please!!

Thank you, will write more soon

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ireAndIce2019Couple  over a year ago

Highlands

[Removed by poster at 25/02/19 00:38:09]

By *ireAndIce2019Couple  over a year ago

Highlands

Can't wait to read more

By *landalCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Loving this, very much looking forward to the next instalment

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Enjoyed.

By *exykitten6677Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Very sexy story, hope you post some more!

Thank you all

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Bump