FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Middle Aged Man and the Young Girl

Middle Aged Man and the Young Girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had promised to take her to a gallery as a favour to my friend. The idea had seemed like a bit of drag and not sure what I would talk about with someone half my age. But having hauled myself to meet her and only having seen her a few times before when she was just a girl, my perception of what the afternoon had in store dramatically changed. Still innocent and young looking, yet here was a beautiful young woman. Perhaps I would feel nervous now despite being her senior by some years but the fleeting look in her eye game me the merest sign that she was nervous also.

The time in the gallery seemed to go by far too quickly, every now again she would accidentally brush her arm against me. Unbeknowned to her this was sending surges of electricty through me. It was clearly wrong but then you cannot control these things. She seemed to be genuinely interested in what I had to say and had an appetite for learning new things. Little did we both know that within a few hours this was to include something altogether more untoward.

It also seems clear that she was enjoying me taking control of the conversation and pressing her on her opinion about a whole host of topics. As we were leaving I could sense she wanted me to suggest doing something else but she was clearly too scared to say. In the end I decided life was too short so suggest a quick coffee somewhere, partly using the excuse of helping her with advice on her course.

I felt like a schoolboy when we found somewhere but she was giving me enough attention to make even this enough without anything else happening. She would laugh at most of what I was saying, which is always a good sign. I was bursting to find out whether she had a boyfriend or even gauge how much experience she had with men. In the end I didn't have to prize it out of her, she clearly didn't want to go home yet and started complaining about her wannabe admirers that awaited her return to cyberspace.

In the end it didn't seem forward to suffest moving from coffee to something alcoholic. A pleasant wine bar which she seems only to happy to be in as it was removed from her usual world. I found myself increasingly sitting closer to her and sometimes playfully patting her shoulder until she patted back in a moment of unguarded intimacy. We must have accidentally held hands for about two seconds but it seemed like a lifetime. I could tell from her look that she wanted me to say something, do something. I asked her if she wanted to know what she was missing out on with a man on experience and knowhow. It was a massive gamble but she barely spoke, she gently nodded, squeezing my hand tighter. Now we needed to find somewhere to go...

Having safely negotiated an alibi to stay out, we managed to find a suitable venue although I still had no idea to what extent this would lead to. I was going with the moment. In the lift to the room we had secured I was looking intently at her. My throat was going dry at the anticpation of being alone with such an object of young beauty. She seemed too innocent for all this. She looked back and smiled, I couldn't wait to touch her any longer even with the room minutes away. "I'm going to kiss you" I said to her. She was so sweet to taste, the act of guilt making it even more precious. Her smell was second to none, as I kissed her neck she whispered..."You obviously think I know nothing in this world but life is boring, I want you to fuck me, I want to be your cum slut". I didn't have time to be surprised by this, I was instantly harder, bigger. How was I going to possibly fit myself inside such a delicate creature. "I want you to show me what you can do" she continued, "ever since I was a young I felt excited about your presence, I could never understand it, but now I do, I need you to be inside me". The pre-cum was now dripping down inside my pants, I could feel it. She was pressed against me as I rolled my tongue up her neck and across the perfect shape of her chin. The lift finally stopped and we almost ran to the room to start the greatest moment of my life...

Once we burst into the room, the temptation to rip our clothes off seemed the obvious choice but I wanted to cherish this more than that. I told her I wanted to watch her undress, slowly. "I will do whatever you tell me to do", she said. "I'm fed up with silly boys that know nothing, make me do whatever will make you want me more". I'm not sure it was possible to want her more than right now but I asked her to unbutton her blouse, I don't know if she was doing it on purpose but she had a deceptively shy look in her eyes as she was doing as she was told. "I've thought about this for years", she said as she let her skirt drop to the floor. "The first time I ever touched myself I thought about you, it seemed so wrong but I couldn't help it". At this point I thought it was going to be difficult to stop myself cumming everywhere instantly. She continued, "having sex with boys my age does nothing for me. I insisted that it was you that took me out today, I wanted this to happen. I want to be yours, I want you to own my body". She was in her underwear now. Just looking at her now was enough for me, I could have left a happy man. "I've never felt as wet as this, even though you haven't even touched me yet, but the wait is intoxicating". I didn't want to touch her just yet, I still had to savour this part, but I had to momentarily reach down and rub myself to check I wasn't dreaming. I asked her to take off her bra and nickers. Her breasts were fairly petite but perfect, her sweet pussy looking like a paradise to be discovered. She closed her eyes as she moved her hand down towards it. I moved back towards her mouth to softly kisss her again and whispered, "I want to see you touching yourself. "I love to be watched" was her response. She positioned herself up on the bed, legs widened, eyes closed again, one hand gently roaming around her clit and the other squeezing one of her now erect nipples. She really was an object of unbridled beauty. As she started to writhe a little I wanted her to suspend the feeling, hold it and make it last. I had to get my clothes off now, I needed to be wanking as I watched her. She glances at my somewhat resplendant member as it flicked up out of pants. "I can only imagine the damage you can do with that thing" she cheekily remarked. My main task was going to be making sure I could do this goddess justice. I told her I wanted to see her from behind, my throat now even more dry than before. She turned over, knees bent, sensational arse in the air, her smooth wanton anus practically begging for attention. Despite wanting to insert myself into her now, the time was now right to taste every orifice she had on offer, I moved my face in closer, gently letting the tip of my tongue roll down the base of her back, kissing the rim of her anal cavity before losing myself in her soft, soaking cunt...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've seduced my mind.......

That's good. All part of the service!

There's so much more to come as well...

By *ecretsRmineWoman  over a year ago

gatwickish (yes that means near Gatwick)

fab story x especially when u get sneek previews

By *elleBBWWoman  over a year ago

bolton

More NOW please!!

Patience my dear.

There will be several other stories as well...

Nice story

Part 2 will be in circulation later although I've got Part 1 of other stories to release to the unsuspecting public...

Part 2 written and road-tested on my delightful assistant. Will post it later tonight. Had to stop a few times as I was getting too aroused as I was writing it...

Ok...Part 2 (also posted separately)...

I have been lucky in my lifetime to have dined at some of London's top restaurants, enjoyed delicacies from around the world, but the moment I submerged my face into this precious, nubile, clean shaven vagina, it was as if heaven had chosen me to be its representative. The taste was like nothing on Earth, soft, wet, warm and yearning. Even recollecting it now makes me hard and contented with the knowledge that maybe I have achieved something special in life. The glimmer of tightness that seemed to be there at the start was subsiding with every measure I thrust my tongue further in with. I was behind her, slowly parting her cheeks more and more. She was groaning softly and that was my cue to reach under and simultaneously caress her clit as it longed to be included in proceedings. Whilst orchestrating heightened pleasure with that I would go back and forth from her pussy to her tight anus with my tongue. It wanted to be loosened up. It was far too early to penetrate it, but it needed to be aware that something sensational was heading its way.

I turned her over to once again to study her face. Her eyes were shut, she was now squeezing both her immaculate breasts. If life was frozen still at that moment this was the image to preserve. Her face was so beautiful, her mouth slightly open, I could see her tongue moving around the edge of it from the inside. I pulled her legs up from behind the knees as far as they could go and moved back to her welcoming cunt from above with my mouth. "Deeper" she kept saying. I was only too willing to oblige, I felt her very essence, eating away at her as if it was the one and only time she would experience this, nothing again could possibly compare or compete. She was now moaning with more intensity, wriggling around like a restrained animal as I pinned her legs still high. "I'm going to cum" she said, but I knew that, I could feel it. Pushing my face still deeper into her and moving one hand to free her slightly but probing it into her rectum as she neared the climax, I knew this was the moment I would remember forever. She pushed her pelvis into the air against the pressure of my head as she became suddenly wetter, squealing at the same time. I pushed back with my tongue and scooped her dripping insides back into my mouth. My face was drenched with the product of an angel, a young girl that was caught between innocence yet why should she be deprived of this sensation. The act of pleasure is there to be cherished.

I moved up towards her, my face soaking and we proceeded to exchange a passionate kiss the likes of which may never be experienced again. She was practically eating my face off. "I want you" I told her. "I've always wanted you" she reminded me. My penis, now perhaps harder than at any stage in its life, was ready to protrude into the wonderness of her cavities. "I want you inside me", she seemed to be begging now. "I don't just want you to fuck me, I want you to make love to me". She was still so wet, easing into her was effortlessly comforting, my worry about whether my somewhat sizeable weapon was going to be too much for her slender frame to manage seemed a distant concern now. I was growing further still as I penetrated this object of beauty. I toyed with the pace of things, sometimes bringing my tip back to the edge of her before plunging back in, and then quickening so I was pounding against what felt like half way up the inside of her. "Behind me, behind me", she pleaded. I spun her round and moved her legs together between mine and as I re-entered her I lowered her flat so I was moving down on her. This seemed to trigger a further explosion of groaning delight. "I'm going to cum again", she moaned and then I could feel another wave of looseness in her. I retracted my cock and brought it up to her mouth. I wasn't ready to cum just yet but wanted her to taste her inside again off my considerable manhood. She devoured it willingly, every now and again pulling it away to roll her tongue around the tip. Had I exploded in her mouth right then it probably would still have been unquantifiably maginificent but I was desperate to hold out. I knew with the immense amount of cum I can generate that the longer I can prolong it, the greater it will be.

I wanted to look at her again, I couldn't get enough of it, so I stepped back slightly and she was just smiling and looking at me intently in the eye. "You are beautiful" I said. "No one tells me that", she replied, "no one that matters anyway". "I want you back in me, I'm shaking with satisfied glee but I don't want it to end". I instructed her to turn back over and moved back towards her behind. She thrust her buttocks into the air as I returned to probing her anal cavity with my tongue. My thumb was now also back in her pussy, despite cumming twice, it still needed attention, this girl was always going to need attention, an existence as close to perfection as possible like this deserved nothing less. She clearly liked to be rimmed, was it so wrong for someone as young as her to be anally abused like this? It was difficult to have doubts with the yearning magnetic pull her anus was displaying. Once again I thought maybe I would damage her by trying to prize myself in, but there was only one way to find out. "Are you ready for this?" I asked her. "I have no idea" she said "but it feels right, I'm aching in my arse for you, fuck it now like your life depends on it..."

I positioned myself accordingly, the pre-cum that was dripping out of me again as she spoke was a suitable tool for extra lubrication. I wiped it from myself and circled around her rim with it. I started to pushed my bulbous tip into the realm of defining passion. I pulled back at the base of my penis to maintain the hardness required and she pushed back with her wanton backside. As it eased inside her I could feel a momentary resistence as she wriggled and shouted out. But I persisted and continued to submerge the luckiest cock in the history of anal exploration further in. "Oh my god" she kept saying. "Oh my god", over and over again. And then the real sensation hit me. As I became harder again, the heat of her anal cavity engulfed me and the tightness slowly turned to wetness once more. "Don't you ever stop" she was now saying with more volume..."ever". It was hard to tell whether she was in pain or simply swamped with pleasure. Or possibly both. I once again varied the pace, I don't think it could be called fucking, that was too crude, it was like wondership of her whole flourishing immature existence. "Oh fuck, yes" she had now moved on to. "Fuck, fuck, fuck". She no long sounded like an innocent, untouched girl, she may have become a woman at that very moment.

I wanted to see her as she was experiencing this. I eased myself out, she shimmered as the tip passed back through, and then I swivelled round to the side of the bed, holding her hand to harness her back to me. "Get on me", I instructed and she perched herself above me, facing me, before lowering her arse back onto me, sliding down, it was now easier to get back in, her anus unable to cope with any moment of unactivity as it was once more filled with a thankful thick obstrusion. As she moved up and down her arms were on my shoulders, her pert breasts gently rubbing against my chest, occasionally our nipples would come into contact. She leant down to kiss me again, still traces of bodily fluids on her chin. "Tell me you've never fucked anyone like this before" she wanted to know. "I don't think anyone has ever fucked anyone like this before" was my obvious reply. Occasionally I would finger her clit again, triggering small shrills of extra pleasure. The heat of her anus though was constant, it was clear I'd finally be reaching the point of climax. "I want your cum", she said. "You may not be able to cope with the load", I joked back. "I want it everywhere". "I'll see what I can do."

I eased her back off and she went back onto the bed, resting herself back, once more slightly fingering herself. I moved up over her, my cock hovering abover her belly. I started to wank myself off and she seemed to respond to the fact she could watch. My scrotum was now aching immeasurably, I was sure this was going to be the ejaculation to beat any previously. As I felt the build up swelling I momentatily paused and looked once more at her wondrous body. "I want it now" she whispered. I shuddered as it started soaring up through my cock, to say there was an explosion would be an understatement. Floods of gushing streams of the whitest, thickest cum arched through the air, up from her stomach, across the centre of those sensational breasts and up her neck. I knew more was coming, I moved slightly higher and the second wave tore into her face, she instinctively leaned into me, the final surge pummeling into her mouth and down her throat. My whole body was resonating, my cock throbbing. She started to suck the tip once more, everything was tingling, more substance oozed out. And the look in her eye was the crowning glory, her already beautiful face now forever enahnced further by my creamy produce. Her whole body looked coated. She groaned again and leant back, allowing it all to soak into her skin. She spread herself again and went back to playing with her cunt. Watching her covered in cum made me hard all over again. "I really don't want this to end" she said. I smiled, "I have no intention to stop". The idea of fucking someone as they were covered in cum was always a notion that turned me. So many dreams had come true on this evening but it looked like another could be about to happen.

I moved over to the chair in the corner of the room. "Come here" I instructed her. She graciously moved herself over and once again climbed up on me. I thought maybe her arse needed a rest and this time it was her pussy that slid back down on me. Looking at her riding me with cum dripping down from everywhere was sensational. She was close to cumming again, it was clear. She leant down as it was close and whispered, "I don't care what you do in life, who you are with, wherever you are...I am yours, you own me, right now we are as one person, my life is now perfect because of you..." She was cumming as the last words crept out of her mouth then she fell into me and clung on for dear life. She rested there for what seemed like ages as I cradled her in my arms. The room was warm, there seemed no need to cover ourselves up. She was left contented, her hand wrapped around my cock as it was still coming to terms with the shuddering sensation that may never leave it. "Your cum tasted so nice", she was saying quietly, almost as if she were half asleep. "I've never had so much to cope with, so thick, I could eat it all night". The stirring in me re-triggered as she was saying this, her grip on my resting shaft tightened slightly. "I think we should see if you have any more for me", she continued. She prized herself up, letting her petite physique drop to the floor and turning to look at me as she crouched, still holding me as best she could. Then the look in her eye as he moved her face back towards my cock, never interrupting the direct stare into my eyes, and as the end of my dick disappeared back into her mouth, she was still looking, smiling. She briefly pulled it out and gently kissed the end, "I want to make you happy". She then managed to slide her mouth along it, still looking at me before finally closing her eyes as it miraculously became submerged down her throat. Then she sped up, backwards and forwards, in, out, strands of cum gluing to her edges of her lips now and again. I was wondering how ready she may be for another load, it was clearly to be quicker this time for it materialise. She started squeezing my balls, tighter and tighter then sudden release before doing it over and over again. Then she pulled away and just studied the specimen that she had been eating, admiring it for what it was. Then she kissed it again and suddenly looked playfully shy. "Are you ready for more?", I asked. "I am ready for whatever else you want to do to me", then she once again took me in her mouth. She cupped by scrotum then slid her hand under and started to push her finger into my anus. This accellerated things rapidly and in only a few moments her throat became once again filled with the creamiest fluid imaginable. With her lips still tightend round me, it started to seep back out before she relaxed slightly and it dripped more heavily everywhere. She jumped up back on my lap, her stiff nipples grazing against me and hovered over me allowing the remaining contents of her mouth to be emptied down onto me. I caught as much as I could in my mouth then ushered her lower to once again enjoy the most fantastically sensual kiss either of us will ever know...

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

very sexy, what a thought

By *obbymunkMan  over a year ago

leyland

got my cock solid and throbbing,

oh my god, sooooo horny, sounds like she is a verylucky young lady x

Well, one does one's best...

Well if any young ladies would like to try..

I have to say this story is incredible!!! Got me turned on so much...me being the younger girl and always preferring older men, even my other half is on the young side for me :P

In a similar vein, Hi to all, vwe daddy dom soldier here, if anyone wants to chat with me, get in touch

MORE!!!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic