FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Making A Couples Fantasy……Reality

Making A Couples Fantasy……Reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Reading some of the stories on here has inspired me to relay one of my own, so here it is. It’s a true story; however I’ve changed the names of obvious reasons.

Some years ago I was contacted through the site by a guy who had only just signed up that day. He said he liked the look of my profile, and would I like to chat about a special, one off idea of which he had joined for the specific purpose of. So I said fine and we exchanged a few messages.

It turned out he said he had always dreamed about seeing another guy fuck his wife, and was looking for a Dom to chat her up over time, wine her and dine her a little before giving her the night of her life right there in front of him. He also claimed that she had not ruled out the idea, and that he should explore a little to see if he could find a suitable man. Needless to say I was sceptical, as I’ve heard this a few times before, and given that he had no pictures and had only joined that afternoon as a single guy, I took it all with a pinch of salt.

But we kept in touch over the next few days, and he was telling me his ideas. He wanted all three of us to speak on the phone at first, after which I would stay in touch with his wife and see how things went.

I was still sceptical but gave him my number, but to my surprise that night I got a call, he said “Hi, it’s Jay, is this Ben from the site?” I said yes, and he put me on speaker phone with his wife Helen. I was a little taken back, but delighted none the less!

Both of them were extremely nervous, especially Helen, but fortunately being a former entertainer I am always able to put people at ease and make them laugh. So after a short while we were chatting about this and that, nothing too serious, but we had a laugh and gossip, and at the end of the call Helen said “So shall we stay in touch Ben?” to which obviously I said yes. So we exchanged phone numbers before ending the call and all wishing each other a good night.

The next day I got a text from Helen saying how nice it was to chat etc, and we stayed in touch over the next week, not saying anything too serious. Eventually I asked to see what she looked like (I had seen no pictures at this point) and straight away she sent me through a picture of her. She looked fabulous! I would say she was mid 40’s (I was 30 at the time), medium length dark hair and a beautiful shapely figure. I was quite taken back! I sent her one back of me, to which she replied “OMG” For a few moments I was worried I had put her off, but fortunately she love what she saw.

Over the next few days we started texting more and more, and gradually got a little more flirty. Then after about a week she confessed to the fact that she had sex with Jay the previous night, and had both been mega turned on at the thought of me having sex with her. It was then that she finally said “I think we should do it”, and being at different ends of the country, we booked something in our diary for the next month, where I would go up and take her out for dinner.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ullboy6Man  over a year ago

Swineshead

goid start

By *illeatforfreeMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - more!

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *kbloke_11Man  over a year ago

Hockley

Eventually that day came, and after a short trek from the train station to my motel, I got changed and went to meet her at her house, where we had arranged for just me and he r to go out to dinner. I opened the door and Jay greeted me and invited me in. He poured me a drink and we both sat for a short time in their living room, and then down came Helen from upstairs, wearing a beautiful sort red dress. I will never forget how stunning she looked as I laid eye on her for the first time. Being a gentleman I stood up and gave her kiss on the hand, and I could tell the entire experience was already turning all three of us on!

We then left and had a wonderful meal together in a restaurant outside of their main town. We had plenty of lovely wine and chat, and by this time we were getting very erotic with our words. She confused to me how she had always secretly to fuck another man, but had never had the courage to mention it to Jay until he floated the idea one night. It turned out this was a dream for both of them, as she had wanted to see her with another man for just as long. After diner we went back to her house and sat down again with Jay for another glass of wine together.

After some more chat, she poured me the second glass of wine, and this time came to sit next to me, and finally I could hold out no longer. I passionately embraced her, both of us kissing right there in front of Jay, and I will never forget the gentle moans she let out as I run my hands through her hair. I then started to run my hands up her legs, and already she was starting to twitch slightly with pleasure. My eyes were then drawn over to the other side of the room where Jay was rubbing his cock through his jeans at the sight of me embracing his wife. It was not long before I was following her upstairs to their bedroom, where we both sat on the bed and continued to embrace as Jay sat himself in the corner of the room.

Helen was now trying to take her dress of as we kissed, so I stood her up and slipped it off myself, to reveal her sexy black lingerie, before I started to kiss her body from head to toe. After un-doing her bra, I went to work on her gorgeous, large nipples, which we already standing on end. She then slipped her knickers off and threw them over at Jay, who by this time had his cock out and was gently wanking himself. My clothes then followed shortly after, and we were both kneeling naked on the bed, hugging and kissing each other and exploring every part of our bodies together.

By *lue dolphinMan  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 11/01/19 16:01:32]

Loving this story.

Him

By *rManyhandsMan  over a year ago

Narberth

Great start..

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

After what seems like an age, she turned around on the bed and bend herself over, looking directly at her husband and inviting me inside of her. I’ll never forget that moment, because as I slipped inside her for the first time, I saw Jay mouth the words “I love you” to her, and she gave a long, sexy moan as she took my cock for the first time. I moaned out aloud myself, because at this point I had never been as hard as I was right then, and I gently began to thrust back and forth as I fucked her right there from behind.

Up until this point, everything had been very passionate and romantic, but as I picked up speed, she seems to moan louder, and he began to wank faster. I said under my breath “How badly do you want it hun” to which she replied “Give you all you’ve got darling”. I then pulled her hair back and gave her a long, hard thrust from behind, and as her body arched back she let out a short but sexy grunt. I then proceeded to hammer her from behind, grunting myself under as she began to moan louder and louder with each trust. I started to spank her ass, to which she cried out “more”, I then gave her breasts a gentle slap, and again this just made her moan harder and louder. I could feel her pussy starting to contract around my cock, and by this time her legs were beginning to tremble again. With all my might I continued to ram her as hard as I could from behind, and the moment she shouted out “Cum for be baby, fill up your slutty little hole” I couldn’t hold on any longer. I shut my eyes and unleashed a load of cum that seemed to go on forever, and the feeling of it shooting up inside her made her cum instantly as well, squirting forcefully on my cock at the same time I was unloading in her.

We instantly collapsed on the bed, and straight away embraced again in passionate kiss. Helen looked over at Jay and her eyebrows raised as she had unloaded himself, and had her panties wrapped around his cock as he leaned back in his chair. We laid there together for a good half an hour, talking about what an amazing experience we had, and thanking each other over and over again for what had just happened. An hour or so later after another glass of wine downstairs, I shook Jays had and gave him a gentle man hug! Kissed Helens hand once again before opening the door and leaving to go back to my hotel.

And although we stayed in touch as friends for a few months via text, that was the end of our fun together, just as Jay had initially promised when he first contacted me. I guess the moral of the story is that no all guys out there are pretenders lol. But that’s just one fantastic story I thought I would tell, and I would dearly love to try such an endeavour again one day, because the entire experience so sexy and so erotic, it went way beyond what we consider in the swinging community as a start couples meet, and it’s one I shall certainly remember for the rest of my days.

Hope you all enjoyed reading.

» Add a new message to this topic