FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex and the Mature Student 2

Sex and the Mature Student 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *est-couple OP   Man  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

Having had my eyes – and thighs – opened by my experiences at that first student party, I was naturally keen to enjoy more sexy fun with my intellectual colleagues on, and off, campus. As I mentioned in my last story (‘Sex and the Mature Student’ – click on the green arrow, above, to find it), I never entertained any hope of becoming Toby’s girlfriend, though I certainly did fuck him a few times last year and will probably be fucked by him again on Friday coming, if I can get him alone last thing in the evening. The sudden realisation that I was attractive still, and attractive even to a much younger student, gave my ego a massive boost – I suppose in the same way as losing your virginity is supposed to do to a lad! So, I feared not to pass among the younger students, and enjoyed flirting with them, never quite knowing when I might find some fun at the end of an evening’s teasing.

Having reached week five of term I was pleased to have enjoyed – and to have been enjoyed by – four different boys, none of whom was older than 22: not bad for a 58 year old woman who, until falling into the arms of Toby had never known a man other than her husband! Come week 6, my Victorian Literature module had reached the point at which we were to criticise George Eliot’s novel ‘Daniel Deronda’. For those of you who don’t know the novel, the titular hero is Jewish but doesn’t actually know it until later in the book. Anyway, this led to a great deal of discussion regarding why, if he was circumcised, Daniel doesn’t suspect he’s Jewish – the answer is quite simple: circumcision was often done to very young boys in the nineteenth century to stop them masturbating in later life! It doesn’t work needless to say: boy and men masturbate, and that’s all there is to it.

Anyway, after the seminar I found myself in the coffee bar with Eric, who had already had some fun with, enjoying a racy conversation about cocks. I made the mistake of telling him that I had never seen a circumcised one, and he responded by calling over a friend from the rugby team – Manny – and letting him in on my ignorance. The upshot was that I ended up back at Manny’s flat with the promise of a sight of the cock in question.

Sitting on the sofa with Eric, I watched fascinated as Manny unbuttoned his jeans to reveal a flaccid but definitely circumcised member. That he didn’t wear underwear surprised me, but what also piqued my interest was that he didn’t have any pubic hair! All of the boys I had enjoyed this last five weeks, plus my husband – he now a distant memory – had a bush, as had I. Manny’s genital smoothness, though, was not what made me gasp openly – it was the sheer size of that flaccid organ, its girth, its length. My husband – 6 inches; Toby – a respectable 8; Eric – about the same, I’d say ... Manny, dangling there, was a good 9 inches with the promise of more. I stared, fascinated, and the cock in question made the occasional quiver, like a powerful horse at rest. This was terribly naughty, and with an awful potential, but I was more turned on than I ever thought I might be. I stared, and Manny’s consciousness of what he was doing to me – I will confess to licking my lips – turned flaccid into semi before my eyes. His beautiful cock began, as it were, to curve from its root, moving softly outwards. He was clearly proud of himself, but did I dare do what I really wanted to – to handle it, caress it, take it into my yearning mouth?

Throwing caution to the wind, I reached out and took its weight into my hand, feeling its curve, its smoothness, its muscular girth. Involuntarily, it quivered more, and his balls likewise shifted in their satin smooth container. My God – he was getting hard and the change in his organ was incredibly. His girth was increasing incrementally, it was stiffening and pointing outwards and upward. As I continued to handle and caress it, Manny’s cock grew into an instrument of exquisite pleasure and one which I was desperate to have. I had almost forgotten Eric, until I felt his hands on my waistband, and his gentle touch lifting my short black skirt before they skinned my tick black tights down to my ankles, taking my knickers with them. As I eased Manny’s throbbing cock into my mouth, Eric’s nakedness entered my soaking pussy and, for the first time, I was the possession of two horny men.

Horny, indeed, and young also – for even combining their two ages, I had sixteen years on them. I honestly believe, from conversations before and after, that Eric thinks I am in my mid-forties: little did they know that I was closer to a GILF than a MILF ... though at that time I had never heard either of those terms. Enough of that, though. I want to tell you about my first threesome, which began deliciously with the spit-roasting of my mature body upon two virile young cocks. This was, without doubt, a spur of the moment thing – I don’t think either of them had ever entertained the thought of entertaining me so intimately together. With each thrust, Eric’s hardness pushed me further forward onto Manny’s massive member. I had begun with the intention of taking my time and swirling my tongue around it first before taking the bulbous, shiny red head into my mouth for some serious sucking. The conjunction of their two bodies, though, left me little choice or volition as I found them drawing closer and closer together and compressing me in between. My cunt was soaking, and Eric slid with ease to the very tip of my cervix, his cock distending my love tunnel wider than it had ever been opened before. The sound of his cock, rendered slick by my copious fluids, was audible across the room above his pants and the gurgling noise of my own mouth as it received, deeper and deeper, the largest cock that I had ever seen in the flesh. I knew I had to relax to take it, and by keeping my mind occupied on visualising how slutty I looked – and just what my ex-husband would think could he see me now, being fucked bareback by two young studs – I found myself taking more and more of his girthy member. With my eyes closed, it came as a shock for my lips to suddenly meet his groin. As I opened my eyes, I realised how much they were streaming, and how copiously I was dribbling and spitting around the unyielding rod o flesh which held my mouth open. I surely couldn’t have nine inches within me? The involuntary spasming of my body, as his cock head touched the back of my throat fleetingly, told me that Indeed I had taken the whole man, and what is more that his girth had begun to increase further. Knowing exactly what this meant, I willed myself to relax and, taking control, I massaged his smooth ball-bag, while looking up into his eyes. But they were closed and I knew his time was short now. Feeling the base of his shaft tense and then quiver I braced myself and felt the heat of his passion spurt out, coating the back of my throat and, as he began to withdraw, throwing a second explosion of man-cream onto my tongue. A third followed as he withdrew further and I realised that, as his cock moved further back that a thick rope of cum and spittle joined it to my used mouth like a ship’s rope holding a vessel to the place in which it had just discharged its cargo. My relief was short lived, as Eric’s pace now picked up and he completed my first threesome with a triumphant roar and the discharge of a massive was of youthful sperm straight into my receptive cunt. We collapsed into an exhausted heap.

Needless to say, I spent the rest of the day in Manny’s flat, where, with their first fluids discharged, the boys were able to let me enjoy a more gentle sucking of their respective members. I had the joy, again, of being spirt-roasted, and the way in which Manny’s girthy member opened me up, even after Eric’s pounding of my poor pussy, left me breathless and horny. After they had given all they had – far less than they were able to shoot into me earlier in the day – we all lay naked upon Manny’s bed. My cunt was awash with Manny’s seed, and I had swallowed all that Eric could give. My only regret, as I told the boys, was that they couldn’t have both seeded me, with one of the two getting the proverbial sloppy seconds. Manny winked. ‘Let’s see about that next time’.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

They are very lucky guys and glad your first MMF was so memorable.

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Bookmark

By *pankerleeMan  over a year ago

Southport

That has me feeling very horny!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago