FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The 2019 Boxer swap.

The 2019 Boxer swap.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eightonpa1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Market Weighton

The Boxer swap has hit a problem. Some of the guys that wanted in have deleted the PMs. This left me thinking they don't want this anymore. If that is the case the Small group is left with only 2 people. I'll PM you guy about this.

I Hope no more feel they can't do it. If any of you have worries PM me over this.

If any new guys are seeing this that are size small & want in then PM me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Market Weighton

It gives me great pleasure to say that as of tonight the Boxer swap 2019 has started. If you haven't had the vote outcome, list of your group members & the rules PM Me FAST so not to miss out.

Market Weighton

I have taken the executive decision that the groups are at the max this time around If you had got a message from me saying get in fast then you will be added to the next group which will only hold a max of 5 in the group as postage has been pointed out to me from an ex-royal mail post worker that a standard first class wasn't enough it would have to be lrg letter. after weight mine & looking at the price guild it was just over at 110g which mean it is the 250g postage I moved it to second class post as £1.40 for first was a lot when you times it by 7 or 8 in the group. A second class was still over a pound a time at £1.26. Everyone in this set has been informed & will be sending their boxers on there way around the UK.

Market Weighton

Some Guys have asked about this. So this is where we will get that dirty & disgusting. Each to there own kink & fetish if it not you please just walk past without saying anything.

The guys send there size when there is 5 in that group they can start swapping used cum stained urine dripped & pre-cum leaking plus the sweat & musk of men.

Rules are as follows.

Wear a pair for 48hrs or as much as you can if you have a partner that could ask questions. you must put at least 2 loads of your own cum in them. If you have a meet with a guy you can ask him to donate a load into them. option, take a photo of you cumming into the boxers add text saying (2019 M boxer swap then the usernames boxers they are, post to your gallery on fabs, If you do take a photo & only want the group to see it message the group with the pic in a PM) You don't have to take a photo if you don't want to just some guys want to see yours cumming in there boxers or boxers they are about to put on.

Once your 48hrs are up. Take them off & fold in half & half again from top to bottom. Making sure it is no bigger than an A5 envelope. Put them in a ziplock airtight bag removing as much of the air as you can, Don't waste the air cumming out make sure you take one last sniff of them before locking the bag closed. (only for your own pair. Write your username on the bag in permanent marker. This is so the guys can see who boxers they are & more to the point you know yours have been to all the group)

Write the address onto a padded envelope/ jiffy bag/ mailing bag. Put a first-class stamp on put the bag with the boxers in inside. then seal & post it on. Wait then for your sweaty cummy loaded boxers to cum back to you.

let me know you have posted them so I can keep a check on them. moving around the group.

When you get them. Strip off best to be naked for your special time. Take your time to let air into the bag or blow some in then take that first sniff of them still in the bag. Then take them out sniff, suck, lick get hard as you do it rub them around your growing cock if the owner or any of the guys in the chain have taken photos of them wearing & creaming in them open & view as you lay working up a head of steam till you add your first load then pop them on making sure you give it a nice rub into your cock then follow from As a starter to the end.

Once sent on wait for the next pair & sent to you.

Once you get your own pair back you can do what you want with them.

I ask again if it's not for you please just walk past & not say anything each to there own choice risk kink fetish.

Let the Guys that like it do it without feeling they are being judged.

» Add a new message to this topic