FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The First Meet

The First Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ynamo. OP   Man  over a year ago

Richmond

The first meet. With certainty I can say that for every occasion I’ve met someone for the first time there has been a sense of nervousness; are they who they say they are, were their pictures of them – and if so from how long ago, and more importantly am I going to be safe and not end up with an axe murderer once we’re behind closed doors. Even taking that into account my first ever first meet from a site I can remember all of those feelings were amplified ten-fold.

It wasn’t actually on Fab. Instead some little crappy mobile crap when smart phones were first becoming a thing. No profile or photos; just a user name and a gender but pretty soon it was clear who was looking for fun and who did actually just want to chat, either an explicit user name or a location. It was a Sunday afternoon when Karen and I fast chatted just after I’d settled in to watch the singles of the Ryder Cup.

It was that same Sunday evening that I was moaning her name as she emptied me. Again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Richmond

Fortunately for me the nerves I had she shared as she insisted on meeting socially first. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and looking back the fear I had about the person being who they said they were was unfounded as less than halfway through our first drink and with little flirting Karen suggested we went back to hers to do what we’d discussed over text before. It was also at this stage that she revealed – verbally for now – that the sheen I could see underneath her knee length skirt were in fact stockings and if I was to happen to explore further up then I would discover she was wearing no knickers and her pussy was beginning to get wet. Needless to say I had begun to develop a stirring of my own.

The drive back to Karen’s took all of five minutes and as instructed I waited in my car another few minutes after she went into her house. Was this all part of the her plan? The nerves came flooding back as I walked up the drive and rang the bell. I needn’t have worried, the door partially opened, enough for her to put her head round and double check it was me but not enough to reveal the rest of her. However that wait did not take long and stepping inside Karen's house for the first time it was clear she was not lying about going commando as her stockinged legs and shapely size 16 curves in a stunning emerald corset fully came into view. I pushed the door shut behind me as she dropped to her knees, giggled and said to no one in particular "I’m looking forward to this."

So was I.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Richmond

With expert ease Karen soon had my belt and buttoned flies undone and was tugging at my jeans to pull them down. My cock was beginning to bulge in my boxers and was desperate to be released. Going through my head now was not a nervousness about meeting someone new but that the way I was feeling I may last only a minute or two and sorely disappoint. The feeling wasn’t helped by my boxers being eased down and Karen greedily taking my cock in her mouth and by the second or third time she’d gone up and down the length of my shaft bringing it to full attention. An exclamation left my mouth as my hands settled on her head – partially to maintain balance as my knees buckled but more importantly to try and maintain an element of control of the speed at which she worked my cock. Unquestionably if instructed to I could have shot my load in a matter of a few strokes.

Perhaps sensing my feeling or just pausing for breath Karen allowed my cock to slide out of her mouth and looked into my eyes told me this was going to be a fun afternoon and evening and that she wanted my cum now and then again later.

With that her tongue worked its way down my cock again before her mouth enveloped me fully. The sudden feeling that hits when you know you’re about to cum and nothing anyone, including yourself, can do is going to change that soon hit me. My cock gliding in and out of the mouth of this lady dressed just for me in her best lingerie just for me and who a couple of hours ago I hadn’t spoken to ever had that effect and as my breathing became loud I felt Karen tighten her lips around me as I came in her mouth.

It was a big release for me and leaning back against her front door I again moaned in pleasure as she expertly allowed a little of my cum to dribble out of the side of her mouth and down her chin before seductively taking her finger and scooping it up before sucking it clean. “My turn next” she whispered and suggested that once I’d got my breath back we should head upstairs.

Richmond

Following Karen down the hallway and to the bottom of her stairs I got my first view of her bum. Round and peachy and although I knew from our messaging it was out of bounds was something that I couldn’t wait to get my hands on. Walking behind upstairs it was positioned perfectly at eye level and I couldn’t resist a little feel and planted a kiss on one of the cheeks. Karen stopped and lent forward with knees on one step legs partly spread with hands a couple of steps further up.

Overcoming the strong urge to reach straight through her legs and feel her pussy I stroked my hands gently up from the ankles and over the stockinged legs. I’d told Karen how sexy I found stockings and she’d obliged by wearing them and the smooth feeling as my hands caressed up her leg was doing wonders for me and I hoped her too.

Reaching the top of the stocking and gently touching the flesh of Karen’s thigh for the first time I felt a reaction and visibly could see goosebumps developing. A soft long moan accompanied this and a relief that I could pleasure Karen as much as she had me. I won’t pretend, I generally like to tease a lady before playing with her pussy and despite a real urge to dive straight in I was able to maintain my composure enough to stroke from the top of the stocking up the inside of Karen’s thighs and circling back down before I’d reach the ultimate destination.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

» Add a new message to this topic