FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ferry Couple 6 - The Club

Ferry Couple 6 - The Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The Club

Helene went with Carolyn the next weekend to meet her first date, she stayed with them for half an hour and then left them to it. Carolyn contacted us the next day to say he was wonderful and they had fucked. She admitted to us on the phone she was now a slut and was loving it.

We were so pleased for her, and as Helene was planning to stay with Lisa 1 night later that week, it was agreed that Carolyn would spend the night with me. Later, Carolyn asked me to go to her house as her husband was away as she wanted to fuck me in her own bed!

So I went there, and she was an animal, taking the lead and we fucked bareback. She still said she would always get new lovers to use condoms at first.

The day after that Helene asked me not to come home before 8 pm as Serena was calling after work. When I arrived home, Serena was in the lounge.

“Phil,” She said, “Go and see Helene in the bedroom.” So I went, not knowing what I was to find. I walked in to find Helene laying on the bed with her feet up and her knees apart.

“Phil look at what Serena has done.”

I looked at her pussy, and the five hoops were still in place, but now there was a delicate chain linking the hoops and a tiny padlock joining the ends together.

“Isn’t it wonderful?” Helene went on.

“Wow, it certainly is. But where is the key?”

Serena who was now behind me laughed.

“Don’t worry Phil the key is here,” Serena said handing it to me on a long chain. She then gave another identical chain and key to Helene.

“So you both have keys. Although you can still fuck with the chain in place, it's symbolic. Phil if you undo it, it gives Helene permission to have sex with whoever, but if you're not around, she has her own key to unlock herself for a lover. Wear the keys every day, and it will intrigue people as to what it's for.

“I love it, Serena,” Helene said.

“It looks great Serena.”

“All I want as payment is the chance to take more pictures for my Business portfolio.”

“That’s fine Serena,” Helene replied.

“Now just one more thing,” Serena added.

Serena went to get her bag and pulled out a very long chain, chunkier than the one already in place.

“This is not a chain to be worn on a daily basis, but I think you might be the sort of people who might visit Adult clubs and this might be fun for you Helene to wear if you did. Let me put it on you.”

Helene stood as Serena approached the bed. She clipped one end of the chain to the hoop in Helene’s belly button then threaded it up through the left nipple hoop then across to the right nipple hoop, back down to the belly button, through that and down to the clit hoop and attached it finally to that hoop.

“And that would be your outfit for the night at an Adult club, or on a nudist beach maybe!”

Helene looked gobsmacked, so I was the first to speak.

“I fucking love it.”

“It's amazing.” Helene finally said “I love it. Thank you so much, Serena.”

“You're very welcome, just let me take some pics.”

So numerous pics were then taken for Serena, and we took some for ourselves.

When Serena left Helene gave her a big hug and thanked her again.

“Now that gives me an idea,” I said.

“I thought it might,” said Helene, “Does it mean going to an Adult Club?”

“How did you guess that?” I laughed.

“Not sure I will wear the long chain on our first visit but yes let’s do it.”

So the rest of the evening we were online checking out Adult Clubs of various types. We picked the one we thought was best and chose the night to go. Helene then went online alone to find the “perfect” outfit to wear.

When the outfit arrived, she wouldn’t let me see it.

“Not till the night we go Phil.” She said.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Interesting!

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Wow

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

"Wow "
more Please

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Keep going it amazing. X

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Sounds fantastic with all those chains

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

We were both excited as the chosen Saturday arrived. Helene wouldn’t let me watch her get ready but told me she would show me once she was finished.

I waited in line an expectant father.

Finally, she appeared, smiling wearing an unbelievable dress.

It was white, and there wasn’t much of it. It hardly covered her arse. The top plunged to her navel, exposing her hoop. The material just covered her nipples, and just above each breast, there was a metal hoop which connected to a strap which went over her shoulder to another hoop. The back again plunged to just above her arse. The sides were also almost bare, so there was plenty of skin on show.

“You look amazing Helene; I adore the dress. I think you might get noticed!”

“Really? I would never have guessed.” Helene smiled back.

She was also wearing white high heels and the keychain around her neck, although she had decided not to wear the chain linking the hoops instead it was round an ankle with the padlock still attached. I asked to see what undies she was wearing. She lifted her dress to reveal what she told me was called a c-string, snuggly fitted between her legs. It was white of course.

She put on a long coat for the taxi ride but obviously when we gave the address to the taxi driver; he knew what we would be up to!

When we got there, we filled out the membership forms and paid our dues. Helene left her coat in the cloakroom, revealing her very sexy outfit. As it was our first visit, we were given a guided tour of the club.

The basement was a fully equipped dungeon, with all sorts of interesting equipment. The Ground Floor was the Bar, lounge and a small dance floor as well as a giant hot tub and changing / locker area, while the upper two levels were various playrooms, some private and lockable and some public and open with huge mattresses inside.

We returned to the Bar. I had noticed people looking at us as we went round possibly because they hadn’t seen us before or maybe because of Helene’s outfit. Our guide told us that clothes could only be worn on the Ground floor bar and lounge area. Elsewhere women had to be dressed sexily, and men in boxers or have a towel wrapped around them.

We sat on stools at the bar and got drinks. It was still quite early, and not much appeared to be happening except in the hot tub. We chatted away with me not being able to keep my eyes off Helene ’s legs and gaping dress. More people gradually arrived.

After our first drink and I decided to go to the Gents. Yes, I did need to go, but I also thought that someone would be more likely to approach Helene if she was on her own rather than if she was with me. So after visiting the Gents, I stayed out of view of Helene to see what might happen, and it didn’t take long.

A black man went to the bar, just wearing a towel tied around his waist and sat on the stool next to Helene. The conversation went as follows.

“Hi. My name is Darren, can I sit here?”

“Hi, Darren yes sure. I’m Helene.”

“Nice to meet you Helene, are you on your own?”

“Oh no my boyfriend has gone to the Gents.”

“Well, he is very brave leaving such a beautiful woman alone.”

“Thank you, Darren.”

“Especially a beautiful woman wearing such a daring dress.”

“And why is my dress daring?”

“Well someone might come up to you and noticing the ease of access might just slip a hand inside.” With that, Darren raised his left arm and slid his hand inside Helene’s dress and found her left breast and left his hand there.

“I see what you mean Darren. Yes, that is a risk.”

Darren then slowly massaged Helene’s breast and nipple.

“Is that a piercing I can feel?”

“Yes, it is.”

“Lovely.”

“So Darren are you here alone?”

“No. My wife has gone off somewhere, so I thought I would talk to you.” Darren’s hand was still inside Helene’s dress.

“ I’m not the only one taking a risk Darren. Isn’t it a risk for you being here at the bar with a bare chest? I mean some woman might just come up to you and start caressing you?”

With that Helene’s hand rested on his chest and slowly ran over Darren’s pecs and his nipples.

“Yes that could happen, thank you for the warning.”

“But worse still,” said Helene, “What if that same person, slipped a hand inside your towel.”

Helene’s hand lifted one end of the towel and slipped inside. She found Darren’s cock and briefly stroked it, before removing her hand and placing back on his chest.

“Mmmm, I hadn’t thought of that Helene.”

I was still watching from my vantage point and had a massive hard-on in my trousers because of the scene being acted out in front of me. I decided now was the best time to make my presence known, so I walked over to them. “Hi my love, I see you have made a friend?”

“Oh hi. Yes, this is Darren, Darren meet Phil.”

Darren reached out with his right hand and shook mine while his left hand remained fondling Helene’s breast. After shaking hands, Helene passed me my drink and then continued to play with Darren’s chest. I didn’t mind but felt a bit left out.

After only a couple of minutes, as I sipped my drink and Helene and Darren continued to play with each other, I was distracted by a stunning black woman walking towards us. When I say “black”, although that was certainly her ethnicity, I would describe her skin colour as “coffee” a beautiful light brown. The other striking feature she had was blonde hair, obviously artificially coloured but it certainly suited her.

I tried to avoid my mouth dropping to the floor, but she was gorgeous. She walked boldly up to us and spoke to Darren. “ So who is this you have found?” Her voice was rich and sexy.

“Well this is Helene and her boyfriend Phil” Darren replied.

“Hi Helene, I’m Shannon, Darren’s wife” she then turned to me and said, “Hi Phil. Nice to meet you.”

Helene said ‘hi’ but hardly took her eyes off Darren.

“Hi, Shannon, lovely to meet you.” It was going to be difficult to hold a conversation as she was so distracting in other ways. She had a delicate nose which typical for black women was quite broad at the bottom. Her eyes were big and brown, and her teeth shone out when she smiled. I loved her hair and wanted to run my hands through it. She wasn’t wearing much either just a white bustier which buttoned at the front through which her large dark areolas were visible as well as her nipples and white briefs; she was barefoot.

“So Phil have you been here before?”

“No, it's our first time.”

“We come here once a month and love it here,” Shannon informed me. She was looking me in the eyes as she spoke and wasn’t worried about Darren. “So what do you think so far?”

“It's a nice place,” I replied. Just wish I could put a decent sentence together.

“Yes it is, and the people are friendly too.”

“Well, you and Darren certainly are.” I agreed.

“So Phil why are you still fully dressed?”

“I guess I just haven’t got round to it, and I haven’t left the bar area yet apart from having a guided tour when we arrived.”

“Let's go and sort that out shall we?” It was more of an order from Shannon rather than a request, and she took my hand before I had a chance to reply. Helene and Darren were deep in conversation as Shannon dragged me off.

As we turned to enter the changing room area, I glanced back, and Helene and Darren were kissing.

Shannon lead me to a bench in the changing area.

“Right let's get you undressed Phil.” With that, she started to undo my belt, and I began to unbutton my shirt. She then unzipped me and lowered my trousers and took my shoes, socks and trousers off. My shirt was now off, and Shannon didn’t hesitate to slip my boxers off.

“Very nice Phil.”

“Thank you, Shannon.”

She ran her fingers along my cock, which elicited a response, naturally. I took a towel out of an open locker, put my clothes in and locked it.

“So Phil, where shall we go?”

“I would like to go to the Hot Tub first.”

“First eh? That’s confidence from you. I like that, so yes first we will go to the hot tub.”

Shannon lead me to the hot tub, there were about ten people in already, some just relaxing and some participating in various sexual acts, but there was still room for us.

“Take my top off please Phil.”

So I undid the five buttons at the front if her bustier and slipped it off her. Her tits were magnificent.

“You are stunning Shannon.”

“Thank you. Would you like to remove my briefs now?”

“I think that’s a good idea.”

So I squatted down and slid her briefs down her slender legs, and I was left looking straight at her smooth pussy. As I rose, she smiled at me, and I smiled back. I stepped into the tub holding my hand out for Shannon to take so she could step in after me.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Guildford

" "
great more please

By *mt1963Man  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *aul and belindaMan  over a year ago

purley

More plese

We sat down on the underwater ledge with our bodies touching. Shannon immediately rested her hand on my thigh, and in turn, I put my hand on her thigh. We turned to look at each other and kissed, slowly at first and then more deeply.

When we parted, I spoke. “Wow, great kiss.”

“Yes, it was thank you, Phil.”

“You are a most beautiful woman.”

“Thank you. You are very handsome too, and I hope we can have some fun together.”

“Yes, I would like that.”

That was her cue to move things on, and her hand moved up my thigh till it reached my cock, which she grasped and started to wank me slowly. I leaned back and closed my eyes and moaned.

“Great cock,” Shannon whispered in my ear.

“Thank you.”

I put an arm around her and rested it on her breast. I’m guessing she was a C cup, much bigger than Helene, and with gorgeous nipples. I caressed her.

“Great tits,” I whispered back in her ear. “I love your blonde hair too.”

“Thank you, Phil. I only had it done a few days ago.”

“It suits you.” I raised my hand from her breast and ran it through her hair and that made Shannon moan, so I carried on as she wanked me.

“I love that Phil, but I need to suck your cock. Sit in the edge.”

I raised myself out of the tub and sat on the edge with my feet on the underwater step. I opened my legs, and Shannon stood between them and lowered her head until she could take my cock in her mouth.

This woman was good with her mouth, and after only a few seconds I felt I was ready to cum, but I managed to hold back. I placed my hands on her head and ruffled her hair. She used her hands on my balls, very gently but the sensations were incredible.

After a while, with others in the tub watching us, if they weren’t playing themselves, she pulled away and told me to sit back down in the tub. Once I had, she straddled my lap with my cock pressed up against her lower abdomen. She raised her body so that my cock rubbed against her.

“Are you ready for me Phil?”

“Oh yes.” I moaned.

With that, she raised her self higher, took my cock in her hand and placed it against her entrance and lowered herself on to my erection, and she didn’t stop until all of me was inside her very wet cunt. She smiled broadly and leant forward to kiss me. Then she leaned back and proceeded to ride my cock. I placed my hands on her head again and ruffled her hair. Her tits were delightfully bouncing up and down in front of me, so I moved my hands down to them and massaged them and pulled on her gorgeous dark brown nipples.

I moved my hands between her hair and tits for some time while she maintained the momentum of bouncing up and down on my cock.

I then became aware of a couple moving towards us from the other side of the tub. Shannon wouldn’t be able to see them as yet as they were behind her. The couple then split, and the man moved to Shannon’s right and the woman to her left.

When they were alongside Shannon, she finally saw them, but she didn’t break her momentum. Without asking the couple both leant forward, and each took one of Shannon’s tits in their mouths and sucked furiously. Shannon smiled even more and moaned.

Shannon started to slow down, but I wasn’t disappointed, maybe she was saving me for later. The other couple continued to suck, I even reached out and played with the other woman’s tit, while Shannon caressed the man’s back.

The woman then let go of Shannon’s tit, kissed her and me and then spoke to her partner.

“Come on David, let’s leave this wonderful couple to finish off on their own.” David then broke away and kissed Shannon deeply, before he wandered back with his lady to the other side of the hot tub.

Fantastic story

Fantastic story

“Come on Phil,” said Shannon, ”Let's go somewhere private so that I can take your spunk.” Shannon lifted off my cock and got off my lap, and lead me out if the tub. We roughly dried off and wrapped the towel’s around us, although Shannon left her tits exposed. We went upstairs and eventually found a spare private room. When I say “private”, it was lockable, but there was a window which allowed people to watch us from outside.

As soon as we were inside, we dropped our towels and kissed, and while still locked together we moved towards the bed. Once there we broke off, and Shannon got on the bed on her knees and looked back at me over her shoulder.

“Fuck me and give me your spunk.”

“My pleasure Shannon.”

I was looking at the perfect bum, but it was her cunt I aimed my cock at, and it went all the way in and I started to pound away immediately.

“Yes Phil, fuck me hard.”

She moaned as I fucked her. I could see people looking in the window, and I loved that. I briefly wondered if Helene was doing the same thing at the same time, but it was only a brief thought as Shannon was too wonderful not to pay attention to. Shannon was now leaning on just one hand as the other was fingering her clit and occasionally touched my cock.

After the earlier stimulation in the tub, I wouldn’t be long, and I told Shannon so.

“That’s ok Phil, warn me so I can cum at the same time. Just give me all you have in your balls.”

“Love to Shannon.”

So I kept at it, and it wasn’t long before my balls were ready to empty.

“Hope you are ready, it's on its way.”

“Just a few more seconds then fill me.”

I managed to wait about another 10 seconds while Shannon rubbed her clit harder.

“Oh my god, Shannon here it comes.” With that, I blasted inside her.

“Oh yes Phil, I'm there as wellllllllll.” Her voice trailed off as her orgasm flooded her body.

The room was filled with moans and heavy breathing for the next few minutes. I could see my cum drip out of Shannon’s cunt.

“Come out of me Phil but slowly. I need to kiss you.”

I slowly withdrew. My cock was covered with our sticky juices. Once out Shannon turned around kissed me on the mouth before going down to lick my cock clean. Once she had finished, she came back up and kissed me again, and our tongues explored each other's mouths.

“God Phil, that’s one of the best fucks I have ever had here. Thank you.”

“It was very hot Shannon. You have a wonderful body, and it was a delight to fuck you. I would love to do it again sometime.”

“Oh yes, please. Don’t leave tonight without my number.” She kissed me again. “Shall we go and get a drink?”

“Great idea.”

Guildford

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Amazing

We walked back downstairs to the bar hand in hand. Helen was there sat on a settee, naked but on her own.

“You two look happy,” Helene said.

“Yes, we are” replied Shannon. “Just had a great fuck!”

“Good. So did I but I don’t know where Darren is now.”

“He has a habit of doing that,” Shannon said. “He doesn’t like sitting around too long here, so I guess when you came back here he had a quick drink then cleared off?”

“Yes. He said he would be back, but that was 10 minutes ago.”

“Sorry about that Helene.”

“That’s ok Shannon we had a great fuck.”

“Phil here is a lovely man, and fucks great too.”

“I know.”

“Stop it ladies, or I will get too big-headed.” The women laughed.

I went and got two bottles of water for Shannon and myself and returned to the seats, where we both took long swigs.

Shannon then spoke. “Helene, are you bi?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Good. Let's take Phil, and all have some fun together.”

Helene jumped up, and once Shannon was on her feet, she turned to me and said.

“Come on Phil.” Then Helene and Shannon walked off with their arms around each other, leaving me to follow on behind. We found a private room. I was hard again at the thought of these two sexy women and me together.

As soon as we I had locked the door, the two women were kissing and groping each other. I couldn’t believe what they were doing, even though I had seen Helene with Lisa together.

The kisses were long and hard with their tongues fighting each other, and their hands were running up and down each other's bodies while their tits were pressed together.

I stepped closer to them and put my arms around them. That made Shannon pull her mouth away from Helene and kiss me, and Helene followed. All three of us then continued to swap kisses for some time while caressing each other. I then broke away.

“I want to watch you two for a while if that’s okay?”

“Thank you.” They both said.

What followed was my own porn film just in front of me. Two stunning naked women having sex. It doesn’t get better than that.

They got into a 69 with Helene underneath and licked each other furiously. Helen also ran her hands over Shannon’s arse and down her crack, and Shannon moaned into Helene’s pussy as she licked her. They kept at it for ages; obviously, there were lots of juices to lick up, and they both enjoyed what they were doing.

Somehow Shannon managed to stop briefly to say, “You taste amazing Helene.”

“So do you.” Helene just about managed to reply.

Shannon then inserted two fingers inside Helene’s cunt swiftly followed by a third and finger fucked her. Helene’s moans increased, and for a while, she took the fingers without licking Shannon until she realised she wasn’t paying her new lover any attention when she plunged two fingers in the soaking pussy she had just in front of her face.

They were both finger fucking each other furiously and came together shortly after. That gave them more juices to lick up which they did more lovingly.

“Come here, Phil.” Said Shannon.

I moved to the bed and bent down to Shannon, and we kissed. I got a mouthful of Helene’s love juices, in probably the most erotic kiss I have ever had.

“Phil I want to watch you fuck Shannon,” Helene said after we finished our kiss. That must have been the most erotic thing Helene had ever said to me.

“Oh, my love that is so disgustingly erotic. I'd love you to see that, but will you do one thing for me?”

“Anything my darling.”

“I will gladly fuck Shannon, but I want you to take my cock and insert it into her cunt.”

“That would be my pleasure.”

“You two are really dirty.” Said Shannon. “I love it.”

Shannon laid down on the bed having put a cushion under her bum to raise it. I climbed on the bed along with Helene. I wasn’t hard, so Helene wanked me for a few moments while Shannon looked on with a big smile. When I was ready, it was Shannon who spoke first. “Give me your partner's cock Helene.”

I moved into position and Shannon raised her legs onto my shoulders. Helene was still holding me and slowly pushed my cock into Shannon’s gorgeous wet and black cunt.

“Fuck her Phil,” Helene said, so I did.

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Mmmmm gorgeously sexy and horny

Guildford

Wow that's so good more please thanks

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *udithdeneTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Helene encouraged me and was calling Shannon names, like slut and whore, which Shannon loved. Helene fingered Shannon’s clit, and she came first, but I wasn’t much longer.

When I came in Shannon, I was moaning loudly, Shannon was still coming down from her orgasm, and Helene was almost orgasmic in calling out obscenities and caressing my bum with one hand while the other was between Shannon and me feeling my cock and rubbing her clit.

I loved the feeling that we were all one, and the satisfaction of sharing that special moment with Helene was amazing.

We ended up collapsed on the bed with our arms around each other's bodies and exchanging kisses.

“ That was amazing,” I said.

The women both agreed.

“I don’t normally do this,” Shannon started saying, “but I want to exchange numbers with you guys and keep in touch so we can do this again, here or somewhere more private.”

“Yes, that would be great.” Replied Helene.

We headed back to the bar for another drink. Darren was there, and Shannon told him what we had been up to. We didn’t play again that night, but when we all went to get dressed, we did exchange numbers, before parting company.

Our introduction to Adult clubs was a great success, and we would regularly go from that point on.

Wow very horny indeed

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

To be continued in Ferry Couple 7 - Helene's 3 sum