FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sleeping naked with brother-in-law ( bi content )

Sleeping naked with brother-in-law ( bi content )

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackandsasha OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Repost from a few years ago, but a new part added .

I had slept naked with Tom before.It was no big deal,and had my hot girlfriend Tina, his sister, slept in the middle.We only have a one bedroom flat,and sometimes Tom who is openly gay,comes over for a few beers,and stays the night.So if Tom stays over,he sleeps with us,with Tina in the middle.I have always slept in the nude,and it is a family joke,no big deal.

On recent bank holiday weekend,Tina had gone for a weekend away on a hens party to Cork,and left me alone. I didn't mind, there was a big fight on t.v. I wanted to watch.

Tom often came over on a Friday night with a 6 pack of Bulmers cider and stayed over.Tina and I usually had a bottle of wine between us.Course with Tina away,I wasn't expecting Tom to turn up,but he did,with a whole tray of cider,which he said was on special.

We watched an M.M.A. fight and when I got to the end of the wine,which was already double what I would drink as Tina usually had half, I helped myself to a few cans off cider.Now there wasn't any flirting or anything going on,never was.I'm straight.Totally.....

Anyway,3 in the morning and I'm pissed and I tell Tom,time for bed,and I go in to the bedroom,strip naked,and crawl into bed,leaving Tom to finish off his beer.I assumed he would grab a taxi, or even sleep on the sofa. To be honest I wasn't thinking too straight.

Some time later,I have no idea how much later,I feel Tom snuggling behind me,obviously naked,and obviously hard.He must have been gently rubbing his cock on my ass for a while,because I was very wet with his pre-cum.I jumped and he said "sorry,I wasn't really trying to fuck you,I was having a cuddle,and..well..it felt sooo good."It felt good to me too,but I wasn't telling him that.We talked for a bit,both of us a bit embarrassed,and then tried to go asleep.What seemed like ages later he complained that he couldn't sleep because he was horny and it was my fault.I laughed and asked how was it my fault,I hadn't done anything.He said it had been me who moved backwards and had started grinding my ass on his cock and not the other way around.He said his cock was just starting to get a tiny bit inside my virgin ass when I "awoke".He thought I had come on to him.Now to be honest,I couldn't remember,it was possible I suppose.We were facing each other,and he looked so sad,with his puppy dog eyes,that I thought it WAS my fault he was so horny,I should do something about it.I wasn't going to let him fuck me obviously.He was my brother in law,and I'm straight anyway. Totally. But I took his cock in my hand and started wanking him off.Well.He nearly fell out of the bed."What are you doing ?",he said,but made no attempt to move my hand from what I had to admit was a very decent sized cock.At least an inch bigger than mine,and thicker.Just helping you relax so you can sleep I said,so I can sleep.He didn't argue,and his cock seemed to grow even bigger,and definitely harder. Feck,it was like a rock.It didn't take him long to shoot his load,all over me,lol. To be honest,there wasn't an awful lot of cum,I cum buckets,but he sure enjoyed it by the sound of his orgasm.He started to say "don't tell Tina,she will go crazy...",but I told him to shut up and let me go asleep.I wiped his cum off me and turned around to try sleep."Do you want me to ....you know..do you" , he asked."Eh nooo",I said,"that was so I could get some sleep,I'm straight,totally".I wasn't sure at this point who I was trying to convince though.And when he cuddled close to me,his now semi hard cock between my ass cheeks,I let him.And it was nice.Very nice.I had a strange new feeling in my ass,a longing.Like something was missing.Like it wanted something,Like I wanted something....

I was suddenly very hard, and when his hand closed around my cock I got even harder. He pushed his semi hard cock into me and I pushed back.My ass was well lubricated with his earlier cum.

Still his hand moved up and down, up and down.His wet cock pushed up and down my wet ass, up and down, up and down.

Then, it went in a little.I gasped.It hurt. He stopped pushing but continued stroking my cock.He asked me if I wanted him to stop.I pushed back and that was all the answer he needed.He withdrew a little, but then pushed forward.he repeated this, again and again.Every few pushes he pushed a little further.When it hurt again he stopped pushing, but continued stroking my cock.

After about 10 minutes of this it stopped hurting.It felt amazing.

Much better than Tina's finger, or her dildo, both of which had been in my ass many times before.

After a few more minutes he started fucking me quicker, and he bit my shoulder.He quickened the stroke of my cock, and with experience of having done this before, we both came.

He bit down hard on my neck and shoulders and I hoped it didn't leave a mark.That would be both difficult and embarrassing to explain to his sister, my beautiful girlfriend.

We didn't move, we didn't talk.He kissed my neck and shoulder where he had bit me.

I felt his cock soften and slip out of my ass.

Still we didn't move, or talk.

The next morning I awoke and he was still behind me.I lay there collecting my thoughts and wondering what way our conversation would go.

After a few minutes he stirred. I think he knew I was awake.

His hand reached around and cupped my balls. My cock hardened, as did his behind me.

"Well I guess it wasn't just the drink ", he said and gently nibbled my shoulder.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great

Nice story

By *aaaa33Man  over a year ago

hilton belfast

Love this

I hope this goes further

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

So do I very horny .

By *imontilMan  over a year ago

County durham

Nice mmmmmm

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Hope there's more x

By *oohLaLa2019Woman  over a year ago

Louth, Lincs

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

loving this

Wow hope there's more.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

More please.

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

Mmm wow

West Dublin

Tina and I split up a couple of weeks later.Things had gotten weird between us for a couple of different reasons. I kept thinking about Tom, and she was acting differently since her weekend away. She would get texts at all hours of the day, and if I asked, she would say its one of the girls from work. She started working late a lot.Turned out she met somebody on her weekend away and slept with him. I was a little bothered of course , but relieved also. I needed to get my head together and figure out what my night of passion with Tom meant.

When Tina and I split, she was surprised, and I think annoyed that I wasn't pissed off or upset, or beg her to stay. Ah well.

So a few weeks later I had been in my local and had a few too many. I was alone, and could only think of Tom. I sent a text message which was ignored.

I was eyeing up every pretty bit of talent in the pub.I would imagine kissing them, sucking their tits, fucking them. Grabbing them between their legs.

Much better than being with a man, being with Tom. Letting him fuck my ass. Let him grab my cock again which was hard as a rock right now. Hah. That was the last thing I wanted I thought . But if I was with him again maybe next time I could suck his cock.

I let out a groan of pleasure as I imagined being on my knees sucking his cock.

I saw people looking at me. I licked my lips, which were dry. I finished off my pint just as my phone rang.

It was Tom....

By *annahcakesWoman  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

Aww cumon!!! Don’t leave us hanging ??

By *parks133Man  over a year ago

luton

loving it x

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

West Dublin

I quickly thought, play it cool, play it cool. Nobody likes needy. Something I learned a long time ago.

I said hey whats up. He said sorry he didn't answer my text earlier that he had been in the cinema with a guy he hooked up with. My heart sank. He asked what I was up to. I told him I was in my local having a few beers with the lads.In fact the pub I was in was closer to his fancy apartment than my crappy flat.

I said nice one, although my heart sank, and asked him if he was still with him now. He said no, it didnt work out, and asked why was I was asking. I said no reason, can't a guy ask a mate how a date went. He laughed, and said is that what we are ? mates ?

I said sure, aren't we ? I was a little hurt. He said I thought we were more. My heart skipped a beat.

He said it's a pity you're with your mates I wouldn't mind some company.

These losers I said, I'll be with you in ten minutes tops.He laughed and said cool.

So much for me playing it cool.

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Keep going please

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

more please

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *oohLaLa2019Woman  over a year ago

Louth, Lincs

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

West Dublin

I got to his ground floor apartment in 12 minutes. I walked as slowly as I could.Wanting to both sober up a bit, and even more importantly, not appear too eager. The outside door was closed so I rang the bell. He buzzed me in and I was soon at his door. It was unlocked.

I entered and was astonished to see him naked on his plush sofa. He was rock hard, and his erection was pointing straight up.

He told me he was playing it cool and laughed. I walked over to him and he stood up and kissed me. My hands were all over him .I squeezed his ass pulling him even closer. I could feel his hard cock pressing into me.

He undressed me as he kissed me. When I was as naked as him he dropped onto his knees.

He licked the end of my throbbing cock which was wet with pre-cum.I gasped. He looked up at me, our eyes met, then he slid his mouth down the entire length of my cock, every hard inch. Our eyes never left each others.

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Sasha what do you think of Jack's fantasy

West Dublin

My hands were on his head, pulling his hair.He moved back slightly and then began kissing,licking,and sucking my cock. He continued for a few minutes then stood up before I could cum. He kissed me again.It was saltier than before, it was better than before.

He sat in the middle of his sofa and I sat astride him.We continued to kiss.Our hands explored each other. I could feel his hard cock between the cheeks of my ass.I wanted it in my ass.

I saw him look to a little side table and there was a tub of lube.I grabbed it and put a generous amount on my fingers,and then on my ass.

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

Like this

West Dublin

I was up on my hunkers. I took his hard cock and moved it to the opening of my ass.He had lubed his cock. I moved down pushing it in.It wasn't as sore as last time. I was relaxed with alcohol,and in truth, I had been playing a lot with my ass since he fucked me in his sisters bed.

He told me to take my time like last time and I would be ok.

Instead I moved all the way down his cock in one movement.He gasped with surprise and I hope enjoyment.

I moved up and down, up and down.It was as good for me as it was for him.Maybe even better.

I leaned back with my hands on his thighs. I let him do all the work, thrusting inside me. It was heavenly. I told him not to cum and he asked why not. I told him I wanted to suck his cock .

coventry

Oh yes pls

Bookmarked!!

More please

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

More please. Loving this

West Dublin

He smiled at me and suggested we take things to the bedroom. It had a big king size bed and the duvet was luxurious. There was more lube beside the bed and some wipes. He took one and wiped his cock quickly. He lay down on his back and I crawled on him.I licked the tip of his cock as he had licked mine. Then I held his thick cock at the base and started sucking him. It tasted heavenly. Soon my head was bobbing up and down. I felt his hands on my hips and he moved me into a 69 position. My cock found his mouth and I fucked his face. By the sounds of it he was loving it, especially as I was sucking greedily on his hard cock.

He came first, without warning. His cum filled my mouth.I kept sucking but spit it out. After a minute he moved my mouth away, his cock sensitive. I continued to fuck his face until I came, again with no warning.He sucked every bit and swallowed.

When I was clearly finished he gently licked me clean, so I reciprocated, licking his now semi hard cock.

I loved the taste and was sorry I had spit his cum out. He lay beside me face to face and we kissed.Our sweaty bodies joined as one.

I told him his big bed in his big apartment was too big for one.

He told me the rent was a bit expensive and perhaps if he had someone to share the rent it would be better.

I pushed his hair back off his face and kissed him gently. Perhaps I said, and felt both our cocks harden.

The end

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Fab story

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Keep going mmmmmm

There must be more to this. Fucking hot.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

coventry

Got me hard again reading that x

very sexy story got me hard as hell thanks

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Would love to join you both in that big bed

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Great story

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

"He smiled at me and suggested we take things to the bedroom. It had a big king size bed and the duvet was luxurious. There was more lube beside the bed and some wipes. He took one and wiped his cock quickly. He lay down on his back and I crawled on him.I licked the tip of his cock as he had licked mine. Then I held his thick cock at the base and started sucking him. It tasted heavenly. Soon my head was bobbing up and down. I felt his hands on my hips and he moved me into a 69 position. My cock found his mouth and I fucked his face. By the sounds of it he was loving it, especially as I was sucking greedily on his hard cock.

He came first, without warning. His cum filled my mouth.I kept sucking but spit it out. After a minute he moved my mouth away, his cock sensitive. I continued to fuck his face until I came, again with no warning.He sucked every bit and swallowed.

When I was clearly finished he gently licked me clean, so I reciprocated, licking his now semi hard cock.

I loved the taste and was sorry I had spit his cum out. He lay beside me face to face and we kissed.Our sweaty bodies joined as one.

I told him his big bed in his big apartment was too big for one.

He told me the rent was a bit expensive and perhaps if he had someone to share the rent it would be better.

I pushed his hair back off his face and kissed him gently. Perhaps I said, and felt both our cocks harden.

The end"

Does your Mrs now not mind your bisexual

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Great story , really horny

[Removed by poster at 14/01/19 18:58:31]

Great story!