FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taking his collar

Taking his collar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *terobs6869 OP   Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

He looked at the message on the screen again and checked the time stamp. "I'm here", two minutes ago. So she would be here any moment and it would begin.

Right on cue, she knocked. Tentative, nervous, he could tell. Just two quiet taps, with a definite stutter in between. Not a confident rat-at-tat. Good.

He wanted her to be nervous. He wanted her to be apprehensive about what was going to happen to her. If she was totally relaxed and comfortable it wasn't going to work. For him or for her. The nervousness, the apprehension and yes, even the fear, added an edge. Made it more thrilling and therefore more potent.

He wanted a part of her, a significant part of her, to not want him to do this to her. But another part of her to need him to. He knew it was that combination, that internal struggle, between the respectable woman, who believed that this must be wrong and the kinky, sexually-driven woman who, craved the taboo of it, that gave her ultimate surrender and abandonment of all control such power and eroticism for her. He wanted her to ask him to stop. To beg him to stop. Just not enough to say "Red". That would be how he would know it was working for her.

He glanced around the room, everything was ready.

He opened the door wide, confidently and she immediately lowered her gaze. She didn't say anything. "Come in" he said, stepping aside to let her into the room.

She walked in ahead of him. He wanted her to see the room without anything, without him, blocking her view. He wanted her to take in the details and begin trying to figure out what was going to happen to her. The tape, the ball gag, the blindfold, the collar, the box of condoms, the lube, the crop, the chair...

"I brought them, as you told me to" she said, turning to him, but still avoiding his gaze. She held out a carrier bag. He took it from her and laid her vibrators on the bed, next to the other things.

"Good girl" he said. "Now take your clothes off. All of them, just let them fall to the floor and come here" he added, walking to the foot of the bed. Now she would understood why he had told not to wear sexy lingerie. She wasn't going to need it. And he wanted to do this to the respectable Mel.

He watched her undress. Knowing that she wasn't confident naked, that he was immediately taking her out of her comfort zone. He looked at her as she finally let her panties slip down over her calves and stood back up. She stood upright for a moment, dying, he knew to put her arm across her breasts and her other hand over her genitals. But he also knew that she wouldn't dare.

"Come here, I said" he pointed to the floor in front of him. She walked over, head down and as she reached him he added "on your knees".

She did as she was told. She always did, and he stepped over to the bed to pick something up. He returned to stand in front of her, collar in his hands. "This means that you are mine, sexually. I own you and control you. You do everything I tell you to, when I tell you to, no questions. You don't do anything without my permission or orders. You understand?" She nodded, head still down. He placed the collar around her neck. It fit perfectly, snug, just tight enough, against her flesh. "Now look at me". She obeyed. "You're mine now" he said. "Yes, sir" she replied meekly.

He walked away behind her and quickly undressed. His cock had been hard since she had sent the message to say she had arrived. He wanted it in her now. But he would need control for just a little bit longer. He knew she would want it in her too, so she must be made to wait.

He returned to stand in front of her and grabbed her hair, pulling her head level with his erection. "I know you want this, but you don't deserve it yet" and as he said this he pushed his cock hard into her face,  against her cheek, so she could understand how hard it was, then he held it and ran it down the bridge of her nose to her chin. He could see her mouth twitching, dying to open and take it in.

He ran his thumb over the head of his cock, wiping up some precum, then forced her lips apart with the thumb and smeared it on them... "a little taste for you".

He went to the bed and picked up the ball gag and fitted it to her from behind, then pulled her head round over her shoulder so he could look at her. Her eyes now searching his, desperately looking for signs of his approval. Next he put the blindfold on her and told her to stand.

He was sure she would know where she was going next. But not quite sure what would happen when she got there. She was about to find out.

He grabbed her upper forearm, forcefully, and half walked, half pushed her to the chair. It was a standard desk chair, small, square, with flat wooden arms. The kind commonly found parked under dressing tables in hotel rooms around the world. But he had browsed the pics of the hotel's rooms online before booking this particular hotel. He needed to be sure they had this type of chair.

Standing her in front of the chair, he placed one hand on her stomach, and with the other between her shoulder blades, he bent her over, then pulled each arm out so that they were resting along arms of the chair. "Don't! Move!"

He collected the tape and used it to bind her arms to the chair. Now he had her exactly how he wanted her, how he had envisaged her. Naked, bent over, tied to the chair, blindfolded and gagged. Totally helpless. Totally vulnerable. Totally in his control. His, to do with as he pleased.

He stood back and admired his work so far. And also the soft curve of her arse. He would enjoy this. Standing directly behind her, he rubbed her right buttock, clockwise, then the left one, anticlockwise. Then he reached down and under her, between her legs. He rubbed her pussy a little, then slipped a finger into her. She was already wet. He knew this girl would be. She probably was by the time she was in the lift on the way up. He wouldn't need to bother with the niceties of foreplay to warm her up. And, much as he would like to taste her, he didn't have time and it didn't fit in with his plans. Besides, it was something for Good Mel, not Bad Mel. Good Mel could have it later, but Bad Mel had to earn it for her first.

She gasped and gave out a little moan as his finger probed her. He smiled to himself. That was a very genteel start compared to how she would be later.

Now to create his masterpiece. He picked up the crop and ran it down her body, from her head, down her back, to her bum, letting her know what he was holding and what was inevitably coming. At the realisation that he had the crop she moaned again and visibly stiffened.

He ran it down her left arm, then back up and over her shoulder and down her side. Past her hip and down her leg to her knee. Then he smacked it against the outside of her thigh. Not hard, but enough to sting a little. Instinctively she tried to stand, but remained held fast to the chair. He did it again, and again. Then again, harder. Then the right thigh, once, twice, three times.

Now it was time for her bum. He smacked across her buttocks. Firmly. Again. And again. And again. Then hard. Really hard. At this she finally squealed and wriggled, her legs buckling a little, but then straightening. She would take more. He smacked her hard again. Again and again and again. Each time letting her react and then compose herself.

He lost count of how many times he did it. But her arse was red with the marks of his crop. And she was squealing loudly on every outbreath, even when he wasn't smacking her.

But time to move on. With his foot he kicked her legs farther apart. They both knew what was coming and her last squeal caught in her throat as she suddenly fell silent, steeling herself.

At the first smack on her pussy she emitted a guttural cry louder than anything previously. He did it again and again, over and over. Letting her have a moment in between, as he had before.

He moved to her side and grabbed her head, bending down he said quietly, "very good Mel. I'm very pleased with you. I think you deserve a little reward".

He returned to his station behind her, collecting the lube on the way. Squeezing a little out onto his finger, he rubbed it around her anus and then pushed in. Her back straightened immediately, as if he had pressed a button. He pushed his finger in and out of her a few more times, moving it around, to coat her anal passage.

If she interpreted his use of lube on her as an act of consideration for her, a sign that he was easing up, she was mistaken. He grabbed her shoulders hard and thrust his cock straight up her arse, hard. She jerked and let out a load cry. Muffled against the gag on which she now bit down hard.

He continued to hold her shoulders firmly, fingers digging into her, as he fucked her arse remorselessly. Hard, deep and fast.

Then suddenly he stepped back. Breathing heavily. "That's enough of that for now".

She was glad of the respite. Her buttocks and pussy were still stinging from the earlier smacking, and now her anus throbbed.

Finally he released her arms from the chair and she fell to her knees as she rubbed her forearms. But it was far from over. He grabbed her hair hard and dragged her to her feet. Shoving her back into the chair, to sit on it normally, he taped her forearms to the chair again and this time taped her ankles to the chair legs too. She sat there, legs open, breasts exposed, waiting for the next act.

She didn't have to wait long. He picked up her clitoral vibrator and pressed it against her. Then he wrapped tape over it and around her waist to hold it place, and turned it on. She squirmed as the vibrations resonated throughout her body.

Moving behind her, he bent over her and grabbed her breasts roughly, squeezing them hard. Pinching her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, pulling them out, hard, stretching them and twisting them round so far she half thought he was going to twist them off.

Moving to the front, he grabbed each breast in turn and bound each one with something she hadn't noticed earlier. Ties perhaps?

He looked at the swollen front of her breasts, nipples bulging, and waited a few seconds for them to swell a little more. Then, picking up the crop again, her ran it over them, tracing around her nipples. And then the smack again. Hard across her nipples. The pain, exponentially increased by the vibrations on her clit, shot through her and this time she screamed. Or tried to.

Again he did it. And again...

Her head went back over the back of the chair. Her moans now whimpers. Only her white knuckle grip on the chair arms and the spasms as he hit her signifying her consciousness.

"Good Mel, very good. I'm so proud of you. So pleased with you"

Her breasts were purple and he knew that they would be bruised for days afterwards. Just putting on her bra would bring tears to her eyes.

Enough. Time to move on. He released her from the chair and grabbed the back of her neck. He half pushed, half threw her onto the bed, where she lay, face down, not moving apart from the tremors in her shoulders.

He quickly straddled her and, drawing her hands together roughly behind her back, he bound them together and pulled her up onto all fours by her hair. She didn't move, just buried her face in the bed cover.

The clitoral vibe was still going strong, and now he took her smaller pink vibe and slipped it into her pussy. Then he mounted her, sliding his cock into her anus. The whimpering changed to a constant low moan as he grabbed her around the throat and pulled her up onto her knees. Continuing to hold her throat he fucked her arse, her moaning oscillating with every thrust.

He knew she was near her limit now. He withdrew from her anus and removed both vibrators from her. Reaching instead for her big blue one. He needed to see if she was ready for her finale. She was. She took the blue vibrator easily as he slid it in and out of her, using it as a dildo without switching it on. When he was satisfied she was ready, he discarded it and gathered his fingers tightly together. His hand slipped in without effort and he pushed in past his wrist. Her moan now a constant ululation.

For a few moments, or minutes, neither of them would be sure afterwards, he fisted her as she became catatonic beneath a constant orgasmic wave.

When he withdrew from her, she collapsed forward. Now, finally it was his turn. Kneeling by her head, he removed the tear soaked blindfold and the gag, and rolled her onto her side. He lifted her head onto his cock. Holding it there, pushing it down into his groin, he fucked her mouth hard, fast. She gagged as he hit the back of her throat and thought for sure she would vomit until a hot stream hit her throat as he spunked into her.

He let her go and she rolled onto her face, feeling the hot sperm running down inside her. Her body aching and broken.

He lay down beside her and gathered her into his chest. Wrapping his arms around her and kissing her head. She sobbed into his chest and he soothed her "Shhh now, shush. You did so, so well. You're a very good girl. Shhh, sleep now, I'll hold you."

And she did. And he did...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG that's a very horny read have a big horn

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Following

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow amazing! I need this to happen to me!

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

That is such a great story and so well written xx

Llandudno

Thanks all for the nice feedback

Llandudno

Genuine question, I'd like to do more of these. Is this one too long? I have noticed people seem to like the posts split into a series of episodes

Llandudno

Just a little bump, if new readers are enjoying Remote Control, this is a kind of prequel, Steve and Mel's first hardcore BDSM session which tells you the kind of things Steve would have done to Mel before she wakes up at the beginning of Remote Control pt 1

I have had such a session as this. Your skillful story telling helps me to remember and makes me yearn for it again. Thank you

Llandudno

"I have had such a session as this. Your skillful story telling helps me to remember and makes me yearn for it again. Thank you "

Thank you. It's lovely to have feedback like that xx

By *4u2007TV/TS  over a year ago

central

Great read

[Removed by poster at 14/02/19 17:51:29]

"[Removed by poster at 14/02/19 17:50:53]"

You are most welcome x

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Geeze!!

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Wow loving this again and again

Llandudno

"Wow loving this again and again"

Thanks. This is a prequel to another, much longer story about Mel and Steve, called Remote Control.

This is the link to pt 3 of that story. Links to pts 1 and 2 are in the first post.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/851229

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

Fantastic how great this story is xx

Makes me ache reading this

Llandudno

"Makes me ache reading this"

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. That makes the effort of writing it worthwhile

By *nttake2Couple  over a year ago

South

That's the way it's done!

Brilliant story loved it

"Makes me ache reading this

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. That makes the effort of writing it worthwhile "

Can’t wait for me

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Amazing storey so well writen. Very sexy

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wow amazing,

Very well written. I enjoyed reading this.

» Add a new message to this topic