FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fun by the pool

Fun by the pool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Myself and my FWB decided to have a wk in the sun . So she got a two bedroomed villa own pool for a wk .. when we got there we looked arounded and we were happy with everything . We would have breakfast at villa every morning . Then go for a nice walk along the beach or on the road .. One day we hired two bikes for s few hours was nice .. Then we would head back to villa for lunch . Have a few drinks . Then sunbath till the evening on loungers . A dip in pool in between to cool down . Listen to music read . Put sun cream on each other she went topless nice looking if over at her DD s mmm . Use to give me a stiffy . When she noticed stiffy she would order me into the living room .. she would tell me to stand by the couch hands by my side .. Her hands would rub my chest pull my nipples suck on them as her hands would move down onto my hardon . Rubbing me up and down through my shorts .. Oh she would say I feel something nice and hard in there u naughty boy . The more she rubbed the harder it got . Then she would kiss me tongues everywhere . Rubbing her tits against my chest her nipples rock hard . She caught my hands and put them on her breasts . Squeeze them boobies for me and tweak my nipples . She loves giving orders to me .. As I squeeze her juices tits the tweak her nipples she rubs my cock again .. still hard I see she says mm . Then she tells me to suck her nipples as I do she lets out a moan oh god that feels good she said . As I suck and grind my teeth on them she moans louder . Keep sucking and biting them she says . She has her hand rubbing my stiffy and one on herself rubbing her pussy through her bikini bottom . She slides two fingers inside her bikini and take them out again and put her fingers in my mouth do I can taste her juices ., she would stick two fingers into herself again and this time when she would take them out she would put her fingers in her mouth licking her fingers clean ., Mm she would say I taste yummy I nodded with approval as she licked her lips slowly ... Then she started taking my shorts off my stuffy sprang out and pointed to the ceiling . OMG she says in a slutty way I like what I see as she grabs hold or my shaft and strokes me a few times . The other hand cupping my smooth balls mm she said again ., You are nice and smooth for me I love it she says . She drops to her knees and starts licking my shaft up and down slowly as she looks up at me and winks .. Her tongue exploring my hard cock and balls . She flicks her tongue over my bellend licking precum that’s leaking out my japs eye . Then she wraps her lips around my bellend as she slowly sucked it god it feels so good . She sure knows how to give a good head sliding my cock deeper down her throat . Fucking my cock with her mouth expertly . She sucks and licks me squeezes my balls runs her hand over my ass as she rims me with her finger god I’m in heaven now ... she looks up at me and says I want you to explode ur load down my throat You naughty boy . I said I will .. So she sucks me faster with her hand holding bottom of my shaft wanking me at same time what a feels . My cock s throbbing balls twitching she knows I’m ready to explode she sucks faster wanks me faster and then I let out a loud moan yesss of fuck yesss I’m Cumming then I shoot my hot load into her mouth spunk dripping down her chin as she try’s to lick it all off ., She says to me u lick ur spunk’s off my chin now and swallow it . God tastes great then she cleans my cock with her mouth . More to come hope yous enjoyed that one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Evening time we would head out have a few drinks back to villa for more fun but after two days or so I got a surprise .. As we lay on our loungers with sun beaming down on us at 32 degrees . She decided to go for a dip in pool . As I watched her plunge in she swam a while as I looked at her . When she stopped swimming she stood up in pool and looked around . Then moved around the pool and looked around more . She then called me over . As I was getting into the pool by steps she said stop sit on step . I sat on the top step what’s going on I said .. She just put her finger to her lips and said shhhh . As she walked towards me she started rubbing my thighs down to my calves back up again . It felt good . She said look around you what do u see . I said blue skies hot sun . She says anything else I said no . Exactly she said I was baffled. She said the pool and seats by pool are blind spots . People in other villas can’t see us she said with a cheeky smile . With that she started rubbing my legs again slowly up and down then up higher touching my cock through my shorts . She stopped keep it soft for me she said . I just sat on step for a few minutes as she went swimming again for a few mins . As she swam towards me are u soft now I said yes . She pulls my shorts off me sit on step don’t move she said . She takes my soft cock in her mouth and starts sucking me with her tongue flicking up and down my shaft at same time . With every suck my cock got harder mm she moaned love feeling a cock getting hard in my mouth she said and hard it was getting . Harder and bigger I got the deeper she took my cock in her mouth god it felt amazing .. As she slurped on my clock her hands were cupping my balls then she woukd give them a wee squeeze mm .. Her eyes focused on my eyes as she expertly sucked me off . The sun beaming down on us was so horny . She told me to come down a step . Which I did then she wrapped her double d s around my rock solid cock as she slowly titty wanks me . My hard cock sliding up and down between her tits . Her tongue licking my belend at same time .

She then tells me to stand by the steps in pool .. She puts her feet around the steps and ly s on her back in pool moving her arms to keep herself afloat she asks me to step forward and insert my hard cock into ur wet pussy . She tells me to put my hands by my side as she moves in and out as my cock is deep in her . Puller herself in by her feet been around the steps . Her in control of my cock easing in and out . Feels so good as I moan she moves faster my cocks trobbing by now . Then she stops ... she said now sit on step again I want to suck u off again and taste my juices on ur cock ... Watching her gobbling my cock mmm .. she ten makes me stand on step facing out of the pool . Bend over she says as she starts to venting rub her finger around my bum . One hand squeeze my cheeks other rimming my bum .. Then she tongue s me god it feels so good.. Her tongue flicking over my asshole . Then she inserts a finger into me slowly till it’s all up my bum ohhh I moan thsts lovely . She finger fucks me as she wanks my cock at same time .. I’m in heaven

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Heaven indeed

I tell her to kneel on the steps as I fondle her all over the trill knowing there’s people each side of us in their villas but can’t see what we are getting up to . As I lick her pussy from behind and finger her at same time her moans get louder . ...I start to rim her her hips move with the music that’s playing on her phone . I then get on the steps so that my cock is in line with her bum . I slowly guide my hard cock into her wet pussy . Inch by inch I ease it in she moans as I ease deeper inside her I catch hold of the railings as I slowly trust in and out of her . I build up speed . She’s loving it as I trust in she pushing backwards till my cock is buried deep inside her fast harder I fuck her pussy . Give it to me she tells me fuck ur dirty bitch .. I grab her hair with one hand and pull her head back as I doggie fuck her . My balls slapping against her ass as I fuck her . I can feel myself cumming so I slow up and stop . I order her onto the seat by pool . I have her on her back I climb onto her both legs each side of her body as I enter my cock into her mouth now suck that u bitch I said . She sucks my cock as I ram it down her throat she gags . Keep sucking it bitch I say . She loves when I talk like that to her gets her juices flowing . Fuck me again she says so I put her legs over her head as I ram my cock into her pussy again . Pounding her hard and fast as sun is burning my back and bum . Fuck me she yells fuck me . God I’m in 5 th gear now banging her pussy as hard as I can yes yes she says don’t stop . Fuck ur dirty bitch she want all ur spunk over her face and tits . I keep pounding her can feel myself cumming . I tell her I’m cumming bitch she says well u know where I want ur big hot load so with that I pull out .. I kneel over her face and wank myself till I explode my load all over her face and tits . It shot out my japs eye like a fire mans hose spunk everywhere . She even sucked the last drops out of me then I rubbed all my spunk all over her tits and face and she told me to lick her clean which I did .. licking the spunk off her tits and face and letting her taste it too . We just lay on seating and cuddled for a bit in the sun . It was an amazing session that afternoon . So every day from then on we did it in the blind spot or as we called it the naughty corner mmm ..

» Add a new message to this topic