FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Finding myself.

Finding myself.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I recently found myself single after my childhood sweetheart left me. We had 2 kids together and he just got up one day and left. Moved away. Said he wanted something different with his life. We had been together since we were 14 and I was now 22. All them years together and now I had to move back in with my mum. It was a tight squeeze with 2 kids. I decided to go out and get a job so I could save enough to e mentally move out. My plan was to only be in my mum's for a year and save as much as I can.

I quickly got a job in an office through a friend. My first day there and I met my boss. I had never met anyone like him. He was so hot. Although a good 10 years older than me he made feel something I hadn't in a very long time. He started showing up in the same cafe I went into for lunch. Some days he would sit and watch me and other times he would sit at the table beside me. He rarely spoke to me but always had this intense look.

I was enjoying being alone and loved not having anyone to answer too. I kissed having sex though even though it had never been that good. I wondered if it would be like that with another guy.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Slowly slowly xxx

I started fantasizing about what it would be like to have sex with my boss. After about to months of working there I received an email from my boss asking if I could stay do some overtime. I needed the money so haookly accepted. As everyone left the office for home I quickly realised I was the only one left behind. He stayed in his office and I just kept working. Wondering why he felt the need to just have me do overtime. When I finished the list he gave me I got up and knocked on the office door. I didn't wait for him to answer and walked in. He had his back to me and turned his chair around looking rather frustrated.

"Sorry if I was interrupting something" I said quickly as I felt I had.

"No your okay. Are you finished already?".

"Yes unless you have skmething else for me to do? " I quickly replied.

"No no. It's okay maybe tomorrow evening instead and thanks for today".

I left the office feeling like there was something unsaid between us. Next morning I put on a dress shorter than id nomally wesr to tje office. I got a few glances from the male colleagues in the office. I liked how they looked at me and how it made me feel. Same as the evening before I countuined to work until my work ran out. I again walked to his office bit just as I was about to knock on the door he opened it.

"Oh hay I was just coming to find you and ask if you'd like to get something to eat. You must be starving because I know I am".

"No it's okay I'm just finished and should head home".

"No please join me. It's my treat to say thanks and I don't want to eat on my own again".

"Okay if your sure".

We walked to the car park together. "Are you driving he asked. I replied no that I lived less than 5 mins away. "Okay jump in"he tells me. We go a little out of town and head into a hotel restarunt. We make small talk. I tell him I'm recently single and have 2 kids. He tells me that he is engaged but rarely sees her as she is running her own business and trying to make a go of it. Then out of no where he says "you know since the first day you walked into my office there's been something about you. I look at you talking and all can I can think about is kissing those lips. What your tounge in mine would taste like. I know I shouldn't be saying this but I feel this pull towards you every time your in the room and my trousers tighten every time your in the room.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

By *ingCock_17Man  over a year ago

St. Helens

This is good coming from a woman too... Can't wait for more

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *teemy adventuresCouple  over a year ago

somewhere nearby

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

I don't know to reply. He's not the kinds guy I thought I'd go for bad there's the fact that he's engaged. Part of me is saying get up and walk away. The other part is telling me it's exactly what I need. I need nsa sex. To explore exactly what I like. He's still talking but I can't here what he is saying as I am lost in my own thoughts. Eventually he waves his hand in front of my face. "I know this is a lot for you to take in. Just think about it then let me know what you want". I love the way he is looking at me. It makes me feel like I am the only one in the room. We get up to leave and head back to his car. Once inside the car he turns to me "please don't let this and that's as far as he gets as my lips are on his. Oh god what I am doing. His tounge is parting my lips and his hands are in my hair. I have never been kissed like this before. It feels so good. We forget we are in hotel car park he pulls me across him so that my legs are either side of him. He lets his seat back. All the while we are still kissing. I am grinding on his hard cock now. I never knew something could feel this good. He pushes my head away for a minute and says "if you keep dry humping me in going to cum in my pants". I just shut him up by kissing him now hungrily. My clit rubbing of his cock. I know I am close to something. I keep going. He lets out the sexiest fucking sound that I have ever heard and then something comes over my body. I loose control for a couple of seconds. My whole body is tingling. It's then I realise that ice actually never had an orgasm till right now. I sit up properly. The windows of the car are all fogged up and I am so greatful. I am so embarrassed that I have came. He looks at me now and asks "what's wrong?"

"Nothing"is all I say.

"I can see that there is something wrong. Is it something that ive done?". He looks sad now. "No no it's not that. It's just well that's the first time I've you know". "What kissed someone who is attached?". "No not that. I meant it's the first I've you know. Orgasmed". The look of surprise on his now making me wonder should I have have anything.

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

A hugh smile spread across his face. "Your kidding right".

"No that was definatly the first time. I would'nt forgrt something like that. Believe me".

"Well theres plenty more where that came from. Now lets get going before we get arrested. Plus I need to change my pants". He drops me home and I spend the night trying to make myself orgasm again but to no advail.

The following morning I walk into the office. My hair down, makeup done, short black dress and holdups. Every guy in the office checks me out. I like that I have the power to make them look twice.

The passes quickly and turns our Mr Darcy wasnt in today. Still I enjoyed the attention my new look was getting. Ill have to go shopping for some new clothes I thought to myself.

The following day I go up. I was meant to to go shopping as I had the day off work. I picked up my phone and scrolled to Mr Darcy's number and quickly replied are you in work today? He replied yes I am why?.

I didnt answer. I got up instead and showered. fixed my hair and applied some makeup. I left the house wearing nothing but heels, stockings, bra and a long coat to cover myself. I had a dress in my bag. The shopping could wait I told myself.

I walked through the office. It was quite enough today. Although there was still a few in.

I walked straight to his office and let myself in. I stood against the door. He turned around looking surprised.

"What brings you here today?" he asked.

"I am feeling needy today" I replied.

"Oh really can I help you with something?"

"Well if you have a few minutes yes. Can I take of my coat?".

"Oh yes sorry for not offering. Here Ill help you" he replies.

I stand with my back to him and unbutton my coat. Done I reply. He pulled the coat off and I turned to face him. He looked me speechless and his eyes moved down my body. I watched as something came over his face and he pulled me into him. Our lips locking and tongues exploring each others mouth. I was instantly wet.

I pulled away and ordered him to sit on his chair. He quickly done as asked. I turned the lock on his door and walked to his desk. I pushed some parers to one side and sat in front of him. My legs spread.

"As I said before I am very needy". ,y hand dropped to my pussy and I began to rub my clit. His eyes were glued between my legs. I loved the control I had on him. His hand glided up and down the inside of my leg. When he got near my pussy he then switched his hand to my other leg. As his head got closer to my hand I rubbed my clit faster and faster. He pushed my hand away and I placed both my hands on the back of his head. I felt his tongue on my clit and I pulled him into me more. I couldn't get enough. My clit was swollen now. I lay back enjoying the sensation. Then I felt the feeling I had the day before. I pushed his head away.

"Take your pants off now. We dont have much time" I ordered. He quickly removed his pants and boxers. His cock looked so good. "Fuck me now and dont stop till you cum". I cant believe I am even saying it. "I dont have any condoms on me. I dont normally do this sort of thing". "I dont care. I need your cock in me and I need it now. I need you to make me cum".

He takes my legs and places them on his shoulders. I hold onto the desk and he plunges his cock into my wet and willing pussy. Oh god this feels so good. He fucks me harder and harder. "Oh dont fucking stop. I am so close to cumming. Oh ya. Oh fuck". A hugh orgasm rips through my body and I cum hard. He is still pumping his cock into me. Hard and fast now. Before I know what has happened another orgasm rips through me. "Oh I need to cum" he says. "Oh yes Mr Darcy cum all over me. I want to feel your hot cum all over me". He removes his cock just in time. Hot cum hits my body. My neck, my tits, my yummy. Spurt after spurt of hot cum. "Oh fuck yes. Take my cum" he shouts out.

He sits back on his chair staring at me now. I walk to the door and pick up my bag from where I left it. I take out the dress and pull it over my head not even cleaning the cum off first. I walk back to where he is sitting. Kiss him hard on the lips. "I have to go. Heading clothes shopping now".

"Wait wait he replies. Take this and and get yourself something that you'll wear only for me". I take the money and stuff it in my bag. Then turn and leave.

Mmmmmm nice

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start, really looking forward to more!!

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Love your stories

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Holy shit

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I arrive in town feeling rather happy with myself. I buy a few new dress and skirts. Trying not to over spend as I'm still saving. I walk past a little underwear shop and remember the money that Mr Darcy gave me. Sure why not nip in and buy something new I think. After all he did give me the money. The shop has lots to choose from. I walk around wondering what he will like. I know. I grab my phone and take a couple of photos and send them to him. I ask what type he likes and his reply was simply whatever your in and don't be shy I gave you enough to more than one thing. For the first time I take the money from the side of my bag to see. He has given me 200 euros. This must be a mistake I think to myself. I text him and ask him how much he thought he gave me and replys

200 now go try on some underwear and send my lots of pics. In fact I want you to also buy yourself a vibrator and experiment with it. Send me a video too.

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmmm

Here!

Wow very horny

doncaster

[Removed by poster at 15/01/19 06:45:50]

doncaster

I pick out some underwear, corsets and slick nights and bring them into the dressing room. I rarely splash out on underwear but love how some of these make me feel. I come out with a corset, stockings, a tiny silk nighty and matching bra with panties. Just as I'm heading the door I remember the vibe. I walk to the section with the toys and don't know what to get. There's such a large selection. The sales assistant comes over and gives me advice. I settle on a small vibe with a clit massager attached.

That evening after a long bath and getting the kids off to bed I climb into the bed and reach over for the bag with the vibe. What the hell I'll take it out and try it out. I take a picture and send it to Mr Darcy. I lye back and open my legs. I turn the vibe on and let it work on my clit. It feels so good. I start to get wetter and wetter. When I'm almost there I let the vibe slip inside me. My hips rise and the feeling of a hugh orgasm rips through me. Oh fuck I think to myself. So glad I tried the vibe out.

I check my phone and Mr Darcy sent me a message.

Make sure you wear something nice for me tomorrow under a short dress. Also make sure your available tomorrow evening.

Yes of course. Have an interview for a bar job so I'll see you after that.

Okay here's the address I want you to meet me at?

Perfect I'll you then. Night and wet dreams x

dungannon

Mmmmm

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic

Here!

Exellent write, more please.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

More please

Brilliant please don’t stop.

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

Great adventure

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Hope there's more to come

swansea

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Amazing

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Great story

port talbot

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

So sexy more

Please

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

Wow

More please

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Love it

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"Slowly slowly xxx"

Agree take your time find someone you want to be with.

Enjoy dating again. Enjoy your freedom and find yourself.

I hope life turns out better for you soon

Amazing x

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Love this !!

Great story

Guildford

"Great story "

dungannon

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *teemy adventuresCouple  over a year ago

somewhere nearby

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

doncaster

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brill

By *llieandyCouple  over a year ago

Peteborough

Loving this story

Love your stories! X

Very hot and can't wait to hear more

The next morning I spends ages getting ready. When I finally leave the house I am wearing a purple and black lace bra, matching panties and hold-ups. I have straightened up hair and put on make-up. As I walk through the office I again feel many guys eyes on me. I love this feeling. he one where I feel like I actually excist. I drop my bag on purpose so ill have to bend down to pick it up. Knowing I am giving the guys a glance at my stocking tops. The days passes fairly quietly. Just the one message from Mr Darcy to say I cant wait ill to night.

Work is finally over and I am heading to the interview. One of the guys from the office pulls in beside me to ask if I need a lift." I am not actually going far" I reply. I see Mr Darcy glaring at me and decide fuck it. Ill take the chance and grab the lift. I am barely in the car when my phone pings. Its Mr Darcy of course.

Him: Where do you think your going? Have you forgotton we are meeting.

Me: Have you forgotton I have an interview for a bar job and ill be over then.

Him: Yah but why did you get into the car with him?

Me: He offered me a lift.

Him: I could have given you a lift.

I get the feeling he is a little annoyed which is rich considering he is actually engaged. I decide not to answer him back. It doesnt take long before we pull up outside the pub. he turns to me "Hay want to stay for a drink after your interview?" he asks. "Sorry I cant as I have somewhere to be but thanks for the ride and maybe next time". He flashes me a hugh smile as I get out of the car.

I walk into the pub and up to the counter. "Hay Im here for an interview with Miss Roggers". The barman looks me over and replies "She rang 10 minutes ago to say she is running late. Can I get you a drink while you wait?" he asks. "Yes please. A vodka and orange".

He comes back a few minutes later with my drink. Its fairly quite in the pub. He explains it doesn't get busy till later. I knock back my drink and he replaces it with another. I haven't had anything to eat all day and the alcohol is starting to have an effect on me. I get more flirty with the barman and when he offeres me another drink I decline. We chat and flirt for a while before Miss Roggers comes in.

"I am so sorry for being late. Mt bloody car wouldn't start. "Anyway I am here now. Lets go over the corner table". I follow her over. she turns to me and looks me up and down. She looks at me in way that I have never been looked at before. "Your stunning looking.

"You'll do well here with all the guys. Question is can you pull a pint?"

"I worked in bars before so yes. Although I may be a little rusty." I reply.

"Your hired so she says with a wicked laugh. Can you come in early tomorrow evening and James will you show you the ropes. He is our head barman".

"Of course" I quickly reply delighted to get the job as I really need the extra money.

"James can you bring us both a drink please to celebrate. Your special cocktail maybe". He rushes off to make the cocktail. I should tell I have to go but dont want to seem ungrateful.

"Ill just have the one thanks as I have somewhere to be in a while".

"Oh are you driving?" she asks.

"No I am actually walking" I quickly reply.

"Nonance. James will dive you" she says just as he is putting the drinks on the table. "Its okay really I can always get a taxi" I reply. James winks at me and says "Not at all I am due my break in 20 minutes anyway". With that he turns and walks away. We sit and chat and finish off my drink.

Miss Roggers heads off behind the bar. James walks over to where I am standing. He is so close I can feel the heat off his body. "I cant believe how quite it is". "Oh wait till later it wont be so quite and as for tomorrow well Saturday is always our busiest day" he replies.

I smile as him and grab my things. "Can you point me in the direction of the bathrooms please before we go?". He leads the way to the bathroom. I quickly pee and when I come back out of the cubical James is standing against the door. "Are you Okay" is all I manage to say before he take two long strides towards me. He reaches for my heads and pulls me into him. He kisses me hard and fast. When he eventually pulls away he says "Shit sorry". Its just from the second you walked into the bar you made horny.

"Really" I asked.

He takes my hand and guides it to his crotch area. "Now do you believe me".

I smile up at him and grab him. I kiss him hard and when I pull away I simply say "Fuck me now". He doesnt need to be asked twice. he pulls me into the cubical. "Stand facing the door and put your two hands against it to steady yourself.".

I quicky do as he asks. His hands pulls my dress up past my hips and as its so tight the dress stays there. He pulls my panties down and tells. Oh someones got their panties wet.

Just so erotic

Guildford

"Just so erotic "

dungannon

mmmm lovely

So so Inspired today

He puts his hands between my legs and shoves his fingers deep inside me. He leans forward and whispers in my ear "someone is ready for a good fucking".

I step out of the panties so that I can spread my legs a little further a part. I glance over my shoulder to see him placing a condom over his big hard dick. Oh god it looks so big I think to myself.

He doesn't even use his hands to guide it to my hole. He pushes it in slowly allowing my pussy enough time to stretch to take him all in. "Oh god your so fucking big. My pussy feels so full".

"Oh yes take that. Take my big cock".

He starts to thrust it in deeper and faster. He has one hand on my hip and the the other is reaching around to my clit. Oh what a slut I've become. 2 cocks in one week and I'm loving every second of it.

"Yes that's it fuck me harder. Make me fucking cum".

"I knew you were going to be a dirty bitch the second you walked through the door. I'm gonna be nice and cum in my condom bit next time it's all over your face".

Well that was enough to send me over the edge. "Oh fuck yes I am gonna cum. Oh yes yes yes. This feels so good. Oh god".

"That's it you dirty slut". He then let's out a few grunts before cumming. He quickly fixes he's pants and picks up my undies. I'll be keeping these he says to me and outs them in his pocket.

I fix myself up and we leave a few minutes later. I sit into his car. He turns to me and smiles "wait till I show you the the pool table. I've always wanted to fuck on it. Now where too?".

I quickly give him the address. We drive in silence for a while.

"I meant to ask are you married?".

"No I am single" I reply.

We pull up outside the house. "We are here. I'll see you tomorrow" he says.

"Cant wait" I reply.

I walk up to the door and knock. Mr Darcy must have been standing there waiting for me. I feel so bad going in with my fucked and stretched pussy but also very turned on.

"What took you so long ?"

"My new boss was running late" I replied quickly.

"So it was nothing to do with the guy dropping you off then".

I don't answer. I just laugh. "It isn't fucking funny. I can smell the sex off you from here".

south west

same where

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh captured!

Naughty minx - lots more fun to come!

Loving the thread and loving the picture of your dress, you're a very sexy woman with a fantisticly horny mind

Thanks guys x

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great story so far

Hot stuff

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please OP

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Great stuff can't wait for more and you are one very sexy woman.

swansea

I’m in Maynooth next week

Guildford

"Great stuff can't wait for more and you are one very sexy woman. "

Im hooked again!

dungannon

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Great story, love it when it's written from a ladies point of view.

port talbot

Here!

St. Helens

This just gets better and better... Cannot wait for more x

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Uh oh!!

"This just gets better and better... Cannot wait for more x"

Thanks x

He quickly ushers me up stairs. The room is filled with candles. He turns to me

"What have you to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry i didn't mean for it to happen. It Just sort of did. I dont know why your so mad. Your nearly married".

Firstly I didn't say I was mad and secondly dont be so cheeky. I know your not exclusively mine. I am not stupid you know. You coming over here with your fucked pussy is actually turning me on. Now I'm assuming you've had nothing to eat so I'm gonna order us a takeaway and while we are waiting for it to come I am going to bend you over my bed and fuck you. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Yes i understand".

He lifts up my skirt "oh no panties and I after paying for them". He rams his cock into my wet pussy. "Take that you filthy slut. Take my bare cock in your used pussy. Did he cum inside you like I am about too?"

"No he had a condom".

He fucks me harder and harder. This about his need to cum. To fill me up.

"Oh god yes. Your pussy feels so good. I'm so close. Oh god yes. I'm gonna fill your filthy slutty pussy with my cum. Oh yes take that. Take my fucking cum. Oh yes".

He fills my pussy and says "sorry I got carried away. I'll ring the takeaway now and you go shower."

I had off to the shower. The water falling down my body feels so good. I layer myself up and start to wash myself. Mr Darcy comes in and gives me a hand. Teasing my body with his hands. If feels so good. I want to be fucked. I want to cum. "Okay we better get out. Food should be here any minute."

We head back to the room. He gets dresses and throws an oversized shirt at me. "Put that on and then come down". I quickly do as he asks. I ache to cum so bad. I head down the stairs just as the takeaway comes. I didn't realise how hungry I was till I could smell the food. Mr Darcy dishes it up " eat up you'll need the energy

"

Here!

Yup

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

Fuck I am so turned on.

south west

same where

Loving this

close

dungannon

By *lim Jim 69Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

god damn this is so so hot, sizzling infact.

got me hard and wanking

Guildford

This story goes from strength to strength

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Keep going great. Story. X

hitchin

Great slutty adventure looking forward to the next chapter

We sit eat our food and make small talk. Then the talk turns more serious. Mr Darcy turns to me and says "your a very atractive young women and my guess is your starting to realise that now. I know you had a sexless relationship before and now you want to find yourself. I don't have a problem with you fucking other guys. What I do have a problem with is you fucking them before coming to me. I want you to understand something. If you want to keep fucking me than you'll need my permission before fucking another guy. Is that clear?".

"Why would I need your permission? You don't need mine to fuck your partner."

"Its that I want to control you. I want you fucking my cock and others but only when I say so. I want you to be able to give yourself to me. I want you to let me show you things you've not felt before. To push your limits so you get maximised enjoyment. Is that something that youd want?"

I am by now wry turned on. "Yes that's something that I think I'd want".

"Okay. That's good. Well now that's out of the way let's head back up stairs and have some fun".

We head up the stairs and back to the bedroom. I climb into the bed and it's back. Mr Darcy turns on some music. "Did you bring the new vibe like I asked?". "Yes I did. It's in my bag on the chair".

"Good. First I am going to restrain you. Don't look so worried".

He walks to the bed and pulls something out from under the mattress. He reassures me that they don't hurt. Be straps each of my feet into the cuffs. He climbs up the bed and pulls me forward. He pulls the shirt over my head. "Now lye back while I restrain your hands".

When he is done he misses me softly on the lips. He traces my body with his hand while placing little kisses everywhere. The feeling is amazing. It sends shivers all over my body. He spends ages just touching my body and kissing it. I've never felt like this before. I'm so exposed and loving it. His head disappears between my legs and starts sucking and licking my pussy. It doesn't make long before I cum. He doesn't stop though. He just keeps going. I want to stop him but I can't. Every time I try to move the cuffs tighten. His movements are getting faster now and more erratic. I feel something build up inside me. Then it takes over my body. Pure bliss. I am shaking. The most amazing orgasm takes over me. It's so strong it leaves me exhausted.

Mr Darcy smiles up at me. "I love how you spends when you cum. It's such a fucking turn on".

He then kisses his way up my body to my lips. I can taste myself off him. I am aching to be fucked now. He removed the cuffs and says I'll leave it at that to night. We fuck into the early hours of the morning and fall asleep.

The following day I get showered and ready for work. A message comes in from Mr Darcy Enjoy work tonight babe. If that barman wants to fuck you then he can only do so if he films you while fucking you. I want to see it. Oh and make sure he cums in his condom like a good boy.

I half laugh. How would I ask someone to film me I think to myself. I don't have much time to think about it as when I get to work I get straight into training and before long the place is busy.

Fantastic read

Guildford

Just a great story well written thoroughly enjoying it

I hang up my bag after checking my phone slightly embarrassed that the vibe is still in it as Mr Darcy never got around to using it. A it should be fine I think to myself. I go back to work. I actually enjoy the job and flirting with the punters. At the end of the night when everything is done. James walks over and ask if I enjoyed my first night. I flash him a smile. "I sure did".

"Follow me" he talks me. I follow him up the stairs to what looks like a function room. He grabs my hand and pulls me inside. He starts kissing my lips and his hands are all over me.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Guildford

" "
WOW more please thanks great story

Mmmmm will you stick to Mr Darcys' rules

dungannon

mmmm time will tell

south west

Here!

Niice

"Niice"

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We stumle across the room. Out hands all over each other. He bans me into a wall and picks me up so my legs are wrapped around him. We are kissing each other hungrily. Hands everywhere. Then he puts me back down. "Be back in a sec" he tells me. Then the lights come on. He walks back across the room with a big grin on his face. "Get undressed and sit up on the pool table" He orders. I quickly strip and do as he asks. He starts do lick my clit and play with me. It doesn't take me to long before I cum. "Mmmmm you taste do fucking good. Now up on all fours on the table".

I do as he asks. Then remember Mr Darcys request. I turn around "I know this might sound weird but if I gave you my phone would you mind filming some of us fucking". I explain the situation and expect him to say fuck off bit he agrees. He makes me put the condom on his errect cock. Filming me as he does. He then takes me from behind fucking me nice and slow. He stops to out the phone against the side of the pool table to film us. I forget the camera is there and start to enjoy him fucking me. "Fuck my slutty today harder. Oh yes just like that. That feels so fucking good".

"Oh yes cum for me you dirty slut. Cum for me now"

I can hard all over his cock. He pulls out and manoeuvres himself in front of me.

"Suck my hard cock you dirty bitch."

I don't get to say anything as he rams his cock into my mouth. His fingers wrap themselves around a fistful of my hair. I've only ever had a cock in my mouth a handful of times. Never like this though. I don't need to do anything as he is fucking my mouth now. Faster and harder. Making me gag but also feel good. Before I can stop him he cums hard filling my mouth. There's so much cum it's dripping out of both sides of my mouth. "Oh fuck yes. Take my load in your filthy mouth. Oh yes your throat feels so good. I did well to swallow what was in my mouth. He pick up my phone and looks straight into the camera.

Thinks of my cum filling her mouth when kissing her later. I enjoyed every last second of it. Next time it's her pussy.

He then stops the camera and asks me who do send it too. He doesn't want me editing it. "Come on where do I send it before I send it so everyone in your phone" He says while laughing. I tell him where to send it and clean myself up. Before we head down the stairs he grabs my hand and pulls me into him. He kisses me hard and the pulls away "We are going to have so much fun" he tells me.

Loving this

Guildford

"Loving this "
keep it going hot story

dungannon

Great

We head back down stairs. Mrs Roggers is sitting having a drink. James heads off. She smiles at me. "You done good tonight."

"Thanks".

"Oh by the way just to let you know their is a camera in the upstairs function room. Just for future reference".

Oh okay. Am sorry" I feel the redness creep across my skin. She laughs. I look at the time and realise it's past 4 in the morning. "Shit I'll not be able to get a taxi now". She turns to me and says "it's okay you can stay here. Well next door actually. There's a small flat. I stay here a lot these days".

"Okay thanks. I'll just text my mum to let her know so she won't be worried".

"Hurry up. You can show me how this works".

I look up just as the message is sent to see her with my vibe in her hand. She waves her bag and says "my bag is almost the same as yours". Again I go bring red.

dungannon

mmmm interesting

south west

Omg you have got me hooked

"Come on legs go to the flat" she says. We across to the flat in silence. I'm feeling fairly embarrassed. Once inside she pours two glasses of wine and hands me one. She tells me it's hard to unwinde and go to sleep. I take the drink for her hand. She shows me around the flat. Its fairly small. A kitchen and sitting room in one. A small bathroom. The the one bedroom. She stops in the bedroom. Your more than welcome to sleep in my bed. There's loads of room. Failing that there is always the sofa.

"I'll take the bed if your sure you don't mind sharing".

"Not at all. Ill be right back. Just goung to turn on the heating. Theres nightys in the top drawer" she replies.

I walk to the dresser and open the drawer. Here are loads of silk nightys. I pull out a black one and slip it over my head. Loving the feeling against my skin. It's the I notice the small collection of toys to the side of the drawer. Here's are vibes and various others shaped toys.

"Oh I see you've found my toy collection. Well done of it anyway."

"Oh sorry I couldn't help but notice them. I'm not really one for toys. I've just got the one and I bought that to please someone else. Although it is very good at pleasing me."

"Oh there's so much fun to be had with toys. I may bring you shopping some day to my favourite shop".

I walk to the bed and sit up on it. Taking a sip of my wine. She starts to get undressed and for some reason I can't help but look. She pulls a small nighty down over her perfect errect nipples. She catches me looking and smiles at me. We both climb into the bed and she turns off the lights. After a couple of minutes silence she says to me "so James is a lot of fun. Is it just fun your having?". "Yes im resently single and enjoying it'. I tell her about my boss and his rule. She laughs. "So did your boss say anything about you being with another woman?".

"No actually he didn't" I reply laughing.

"Have you ever been with another woman ?"

"No can't say I ever have unless you call kissing another women to get a reaction from a guy".

"Have you ever thought about being with woman?".

By now she had moved closer to me and her fingers are rubbing off my leg. "Never really thought about it" I reply. Although right now I can't think of anything else. Her hand moves up along my leg, up past my bellybutton. She caresses my tits. "Do you like now this feels?". "Yes I do". "Do you want me to stop?". "No I don't" I reply.

She turns on the lamp beside her bed and there is a soft glow of light. " I like to see what I am doing" she tells me. She rests her hand on my cheek and kisses me softly. Her other hand is playing with my nipple. She climbs up and straddles me. Her kissing is getting more hungry now. She stops and looks at me now. "Your so beautiful" she tells me right before she slips down to remove my panties. She lyes back on the bed and positions herself do that are pussys are rubbing off each other. It's awkward. She pulls me forward and kisses me some more while grinding herself off my pussy. Oh fuck this feels good our pussys rubbing off each other's. "Tell me what your close to cummimg" she tells me. Our bodies are moving almost in rhythm with one another. The sensations in my clit are amazing. We keep grinding. Breathing getting heavier. It doesn't take long before I am near comming. "Oh god I am gonna cum soon'. "Good because so am I". Our breathing gets deeper and our jios are grinding faster. Both needing a release. We both cum hard and moaning. "Oh fuck Mrs Roggers that feels so good". She catches her breath and says "call me Kelly please".

swansea

swansea

Keep it cuming

By *lirtyfun!!Woman  over a year ago

London

Enjoying this!

Newcastle upon Tyne

Wow - What an adventure!!

Great story, open minds and opportunities - love to hear more about this voyage of enlightenment!!

Wow

Here!

Guildford

"Enjoying this! "
very much so

"Enjoying this! very much so "

X

dungannon

Loving it

same where

Wow what a very horny story can’t wait for more

This just gets better

St. Helens

Never fails to amaze me... Keep it up

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Following closely

hitchin

single life eh!!!

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Following

close

port talbot

" single life eh!!! "

Oh to be single again

" single life eh!!!

Oh to be single again "

Enjoying your retelling of this period in your life

I spend Sunday tired and drained. God I'm such a slut I think to myself. I wonder if I should say anything to Mr Darcy. He didn't say I couldnt play with women after all. I'm sure it's probably even a turn on. I pick up phone to text him and see what he says. It's completely dead though.

When I go finally get it to turn on I have several missed calls from Mr Darcy. Also several messages. The most recent one reads

Turning off your phone is very childish. I told you my rules and broke them. You know there's punishments for your actions. Tomorrow when you come in I want you in my office for 9. I want you wearing a short dress and heels. Talk tomorrow x

Guildford

O dear not in the good book roll on Monday

Next day I walk onto work and straight into it. Keeping an eye on the time. I don't want to make Mr Darcy any angrier than what he already is. I sit there wondering what he is going to say and he doesn't even know about Kelly yet.

At 9 I knock his door and walk in. He doesn't even look up. I go to sit down and says "don't bother sitting just walk around here". I walk around the table and he pushes back his chair. "Stand in front of me now".

I stand in front of him "let me explain please".

"Don't bother I know what your going to say. That he caught you by surprise. Am I right"

"Yes your right. I'm sorry".

"Your not sorry but will you be.why would you be stupid enough to send the whole video?".

"I didn't send it. He did."

"Well it doesn't matter now".

He get up out of his chair and removes his tie. Put this in your mouth. Keep as quite as possible. He clears the desk and asks me to bend over it and hold the edge. I do as he asks.

"Just remember I'm doing this because you disobeyed what I asked".

I nod my head. Thinking I am going to get a rough fucking. Next thing I feel is a stinging slap on my ass. I let out a little cry. I don't have time to think a about it as he places another stinging slap on my ass. With each slap o feel my arse getting hotter and hotter and my pussy getting wetter and wetter. After 10 slaps exactly he stops and pulls done my dress. I want to be mad but instead I am horny.

"Now go out and get back to work. For the rest of the day when your sitting on that beautiful ass of yours you'll remember not to disobey me in the future".

"I don't know if now is the time to tell you this but he wasn't the only person I had this weekend".

"Your telling me this now ?".

"Yes well to be fair it's not want you think. I was with a female".

"Fuck what are you trying to do to me at all. As if my dick is not hard enough already. Ill meet yiy at munch time in ghe carpark and you can explain yourself:.