FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Mistress Diaries: Chapter 1

The Mistress Diaries: Chapter 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teve and Lou OP   Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Hotwife on holiday, Chapter 1

Hi I’m Erica. Seductive blonde mistress with a lot of naughtiness up her sleeve. Within these diaries, I hope to take you on a journey of horny tales and experiences which are sure to get you hot under the collar.

So I guess this was the first time I properly explored my skills as a hotwife, though unintentionally at the time. This true story is what I honestly believe was the making of me becoming the hotwife I am today, and one of many hot scenarios I have experienced to date, if not one of the hottest.

So I start with the girls holiday.....

It started two years ago when I went to Spain for a few days for a friend’s 30th birthday. There were about 8 girls altogether, all very close friends. Some attached or married, some not. I was happily married and had been for around 6 years. I shared a room with my friend Lisa, who was a few years younger than me and very much single. We got on very well and gshe had no clue (at that point) that I had an adventurous naughty side and I certainly had no intention of telling her....but as this story unveils you will see that was all about to change!

It was quite a busy hotel and the weather was fabulous! The first day as you would expect for a girly holiday consisted of a ridiculously early morning flight, booze, sun, more booze, pool and some more booze haha. The sun was just gorgeous so it was bikinis all round Of course I’d been shopping for some new sexy swimwear for the occasion and let’s just say they showed off my assets just perfectly. We were quite a close group of friends so I thought I had a good idea about how this holiday would go, but never in my wildest fantasies did I imagine it would end the way it did.

Now, you want to know about the guy? Well you’ll have to wait for the finer details later but first I’ll tell you about the first time I saw him, on that first day.....

I was wearing my new strappy black and white polka dot bikini which enhanced my bust just nicely. My hair wet from the pool and which I’d scrunched in my hands hoping it gave me that sexy wet sun kissed look as it draped over my cleavage. Relaxing back on the lounger, sexy shades on and cocktail in hand (for now), I noticed him in the distance and enough to make out he was hot. From that moment on, I knew this was going to be a very interesting holiday.

The thing about having a few drinks is it gives you confidence. And the thing about being a hotwife and having a few drinks is it gives you fire! Particularly in a situation like this...and I think that was a bit of a theme for this holiday too! So I said my hair was wet....well this is how it got wet - something in me decided at that moment that I needed to let this guy know of my presence. So I decided to go for a swim. I walked to the other end of the pool where the steps were and gracefully stepped down into the pool....and yes it was friggin’ freezing! I could see him in the corner of my eye chilling on his lounger next to his friend and he appeared to be looking in my direction. I stood with the water just at breast level, and gently swished the water around me with my hands so it splashed up against my chest. I dipped my shoulders under the water and slowly tilted my head back so to dip my hair under and then slowly stood up again, reaching to squeeze the water through my hair. I glanced towards him as I did, and yes he was looking my way. I swam a couple of widths (I’d had a few drinks so wasn’t going to push it) and then decided it was time to get out. Just a few minutes was all I needed to grab his attention. So then in true Halle Berry James Bond style I gracefully walked back up the steps and flicked my hands under my long blonde soaking wet hair as I did. Water dripping from my curvy body as I strode out of the pool and back to my lounger. “What was the pool like?” Lisa asked on my return. “Better than I expected” I said with a grin. Little did she know what I actually meant by that. I took a long sip of my cocktail and lay back to soak up the sun once more, planning my next move. Oh how excited hubby will be when he gets to see my plans in action.

Check out Chapter 2 to see how the story continues...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

coventry

No one? X

By *anonalteclansingMan  over a year ago

Leamington

Eagerly awaiting chapter 2

I don't doubt that you'd fill a bikini very nicely

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I enjoyed it! I'll be keeping an eye out for chapter 2

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *rumyguyMan  over a year ago

Hagley

I love a local hotwife mmmm so sexy!!

I’m liking where this is going

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 15/01/19 09:00:16]

Great start

Great story so far, I’m hooked

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Good start

Waiting on chapter 2

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

coventry

Chapter 2 now available in forum

coventry

Posting here too as probably easier for everyone to read it continuously on one thread.

So the story continues...

That evening my room mate, Lisa, and I were dressing for the evening after a long day in the sun.

“Which outfit do you think?” I ask Lisa as I hold up two outfits to show her. One is a medium length pink bodycon dress which always accentuates my boobs, the other is a short black tight dress with a zip up the front by the bust...a little short but always a winner with the guys.

“Oh definitely the black one Erica” she replies. That’s that settled. Now shoes...hmmm stilettos or wedges....let’s go with wedges tonight, a girl needs a little bit of comfort while on holiday. Lisa appears from the bathroom in a mini skirt which shows off her slender legs, a cami top and heels. She doesn’t have as big a bust compared to me, but always manages to look stunning in anything she wears. And yet she’s still single.

I wear my hair down so it drapes over my boobs and apply some red lippy for that final ‘fuck me’ touch. I send hubby a quick pouting selfie to let him know his slutty wife is out on the prowl tonight and hoping to get lucky!

The main strip of bars is buzzing with young holiday makers, all dressed up in slinky summer outfits on the search for a good time. We meet up with the rest of the girls and head out to the first bar. It’s heaving inside but we manage to find a free table just outside the bar in clear view of everything going on along the main strip. The waitress comes over to take our order....I appropriately order a Sex on the beach cocktail. We all get a free shot too for coming into the bar, I’ll be needing that to fire things up.

While we are waiting for our drinks, I notice ‘the guy’ in the corner of my eye. He’s just inside, leaning against the bar casually chatting to his friend. As soon as I spot him he gazes across at me. Did he just wink at me?

Our drinks arrive. I take a sip of my cocktail, continuing to look across at this handsome young man. I need to make a move. “I’m just going to the ladies” I tell my friends as I get up from my seat. I head inside the bar towards the toilets. I see him there to my left, still leaning against the bar. He sees me. Pretending I hadn’t noticed him, I flick my hand under my hair and then sweep it over my breast, seductively moving my fingers down over my cleavage in a ‘come get this’ sort of way. That should get his attention.

I head into the ladies, and just as I’m walking into one of the cubicles I hear a husky voice from behind me. “Hey there sexy”. I turn around suddenly and it’s the guy. He’s close to touch and smells absolutely devine. “Well hello there”. I feel his breath on my neck as he comes in closer, his hands slowly caressing my waist and moving towards my ass. “You are amazing” he whispers as he slowly kisses my neck. Am I really doing this with a complete stranger...

I pull him into the cubicle and slam the door shut behind him. We kiss passionately, wanting. “Ok let’s see what you have to offer” I place my hand on his crotch and squeeze tightly. Hotwife has hit jackpot. “Mmmm we are a big boy”. He groans with excitement. I feel his throbbing cock hardening. I unbuckle his belt and jeans and push my hand inside. Oh yes, this I like very much. Hubby will be very upset that I have found a guy with a much bigger cock that his pathetic excuse for a dick. But he knows that’s I prefer bigger. I fall to my knees and take his cock in my mouth, pushing it deep into my throat. Tastes so good. I pull it back out and lick the pre-cum from the tip, as I look up seductively into his eyes. If only my hubby could see me now.

I grab his ass cheeks with both hands and thrust him into my mouth once again. Sucking deep and pulling his hard cock out again, in and out, over and over. I lick up and down his shaft, down over his balls towards his perineum. Teasing that sensitive spot.

“Turn around face the wall” I shout up to him assertively. He turns, straddling the toilet and with his palms flat against the wall. I place my hands on his cheeks and spread them wide, revealing his asshole to me. I start stroking my tongue up and down over his asshole, slowly caressing it knowing I will blow his mind very soon. I stick my tongue in pushing in deep, then out again, french kissing in between strokes. He’s wanking his throbbing cock eagerly as I’m doing this, letting out little groans, and I can tell he won’t be long. My pussy is becoming very wet as I’m rimming his sexy ass. I suck hard, stretching it wider with my hands so I can get my tongue in nice and deep. Licking long strokes up n down, in and out.

“Ahhhhhhhh....” he lets out an almighty moan as he cums hard. The satisfying sound of bringing a horny guy to his climax using just my tongue. I stand up, then grab his face and pull him to my mouth kissing him deep. As I pull away, I point to my mouth and say “Good boy, next time you can aim here”.

I walk back to our table where the girls are laughing with one another. “Oh you wouldn’t believe the queue in there” I say, wiping a finger at the corner of my mouth. Lisa gives me a sly look as if she’s sussed me out. I smile back. “So where we off to next?”.....

See you soon for Chapter 3

By *agnar VikingMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Wow! He was a very lucky boy, getting a tongue lashing like that!

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I would luv to be a slave to a mistress. Its my biggest fantasy

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

Wow great start, love a holiday adventure can’t wait to here the next instalment!

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Just found

By *rumyguyMan  over a year ago

Hagley

Moreeeeee

I have to experience this hotwife

Nice start