FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy first time shared wife

Fantasy first time shared wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *8shyguy OP   Man  over a year ago

falkirk

John and I have been chatting for a ew weeks setting up a little treat for his wife for her birthday

She knew something was happening but no details that s how they both wanted it

So the day after her birthday sue got up showered shaved her pussy clean and moisturised fully trying so hard not to tease herself as she knew John had planned something special

At 10 John laid her on the freshly made bed lightly tied her to the head and the foot of the bed placed a blindfold on her and covered her in a cozy duvet

10.15 I arrive clean shaveny and smelling good John opens the door shakes my hand and invited me in to there home takes my coat and offers me a drink

knowing sue in waiting upstairs we chat building up the anticipation

He leads me upstairs to a warm bedroom where sue is cozy under the duvet blindfolded and tied to the four corners of the bed

John strips naked and takes a seat at one side of the bed and signals me to strip

I do and still not say a word before gently pulling the duvet down revealing sues breaths and erect nipples

I bend down and take one in my mouth and sue squeals in delight as John takes the other and sue let’s out a what the fuck as she now knows there are two people seeing her and sucking her nipples

She smiled the biggest smile and quickly becomes very comfortable with two mouths as her nipples grow harder and she wriggles beneath them both

John lifts his head and says only one word Enjoy then removes the duvet completely and sits back down with a very hard cock pointing at his now shared wife

I start to explore her naked body with both hands and mouth still not saying a word as sue softly moans in pleasure

The pleasure for her is building as my fingers find her freshly shaved pussy open and waiting to be touched

I push one then two fingers inside her as my mouth finds her clit slowly finger fucking her

I’m lost in the moment as I feel a hand grip my cock as she has mannered herself round to slowly wank me still tied to the bed

This seems to be lasting hours but would only have been twenty minutes of play before I climb onto the bed between her legs slowly pushy my cock into her waiting wet pussy withdrawing and going in deeper with every push before holding there fully inside her and look over and John is striating his cook watching in amazement as his previously faithful wife takes her first taste of a life as a shared wife

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Nice

falkirk

Thanks for the comment

This is the first time I have posted anything like this

Hope all who read enjoy

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

Absolutely great

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow

falkirk

Feel free to pm me if enough interest I may write more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely need more

By *ackdaw69Man  over a year ago

Nr Stirling/Alloa

My fantasy is to get this for my wife too.

falkirk

"My fantasy is to get this for my wife too. "

Need to see if we can sort this out mmm

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Mmmmm nice so far

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare