FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Helping a friend satisfy her husband

Helping a friend satisfy her husband

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ancingfeet OP   Couple  over a year ago

shirley

Vicky and Paul had known Cherry and Mark for a number of years as their kids were good friends and had always gone to the same schools and took part in similar activities. Over the last couple of years they had become closer and had reached the point of being really good friends.

Vicky and Cherry regularly met up and chatted about just about everything including their sex lives . Recently Cherry had been feeling quite low because she wasn’t able to have sex with Mark because she had a few ‘women’s problems’. At first she told Vicky how Mark thought all his birthdays had come at once because she wanted to keep him satisfied and regularly had oral sex with him but now he was really missing the great sex they used to have. She confessed that she was worried he may stray because he is an extremely horny individual who would have sex multiple times every day given half a chance.

Vicky told Paul about this mainly to see if he thought that that Mark would have an affair because she would have hated to see this happen to good friends. Paul joked that she should offer herself up to help out Cherry and they both laughed at the idea. The day after the suggestion Paul was away for the week and Vicky was reacquainting herself with her favourite bullet (which always seemed to get a lot of use when Paul was away!!) and found herself fantasising about this scenario. Mark was an ordinary looking guy but there was something about his cheeky smile not to mention Cherry’s description of his manhood and athleticism that Vicky found a turn on. She imagined him taking out his months worth of frustration on her and came with a shuddering climax. She immediately felt guilty but this didn’t stop her thinking it over and over during the next few days.

The following week she met up with Cherry and she was again saying how frustrated they both were and how patient Mark was being but she could feel his sexual tension whenever they spoke. Vicky was her usual sympathetic self and who knew what a simple comment like ‘I wish there was something I could do to help’ would lead?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ensual pleasures 69Man  over a year ago

leeds

Hmm, go on ??

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

It’s a nice start, and decently written.

Can’t help feeling that a good friend would tell Cherry that Mark sounds like a terrible husband, though!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Similar aituation but was my mate asked me to help with his wife .

shirley

Thanks - I feel a need that when I continue later to do some character building in the story. Mark is a horny guy but very loyal, Cherry was just worried that he could stray out of frustration.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Nice start. Keep going.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Great start

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Nice start

Loving it

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Look forward to reading more

cheshire/Preston

Look forward to reading more

Great start can't wait for more

Please keep going. Great start

Nice start

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Good start

Book marked

Looking forward to more of this one

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

shirley

Nothing was said at the time but Cherry returned to the subject with Vicky a week or two later.

Cherry and Mark were a really tight couple, very loving and very sexual. They had lived together a long time and then married and had a great sex life trying lots of things along the way. Cherry was worried that a lack of adventure in the bedroom would really affect Mark but although frustrated he was happy to wait and bide his time. He found he was constantly frustrated though and really needed a release. He fantasised about scenarios and often had to relieve himself as the tension grew as he started to feel bad that Cherry was also frustrated but was really trying to keep him satisfied! Her condition was not serious but would restrict them for a few months more yet!

The following week Vicky was out again with Cherry and she asked how things were going. Cherry seemed to clam up a bit and Vicky was worried that things had taken a turn for the worse and had to really press her. Eventually she started talking and just blurted out, ‘you know you offered to help - did you really mean it?’ Vicky was a bit surprised not least because she couldn’t particularly remember making the offer (or so she claimed!!) but said, ‘of course I will help in anyway I can. That’s what friends are for, right?’

Cherry smiled and gave Vicky a big hug before saying, ‘Mark has always said you look really sexy, he admires your figure and thinks you are hot. I can’t think of a single other person I’d trust to help me out here but I would love it if you would sleep with Mark to give him a release whilst I’m in this position. My only concerns are how you and Paul would feel about this!’

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Marked

shirley

Vicky was quiet for a minute and then told her friend that she would love to help her out and that she would speak to Paul and was sure she could make him understand as he would want to help them out too. She didn’t disclose to her friend that her and Paul were occasional swingers and she knew Paul would love it. She laughed with Cherry that she would mention it whilst she was next giving Paul a blowjob and he would agree to anything when in this position. In fact, this gave Cherry an idea,’if he agrees’, she said, ‘it would only be fair if I gave Paul a blowjob whilst you were sleeping with mark then everyone is happy. It’ll be fun’, she concluded. Vicky agreed and they hatched their plan to make this a reality sooner rather than later.

Vicky got home that night and found herself really turned on by the thought and decided the best way to handle Mark was a direct conversation, saying how much she wanted to help out Cherry whilst being really very horny about Mark unloading months worth of frustration inside her. She would save the Cherry blowjob idea in case Mark wasn’t keen.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmm continue plz

Mmmm look forward to next part very hot

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

X

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

cheshire/Preston

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm getting interesting

shirley

The two of them went to bed and Vicky leaned over to Paul and started stroking his cock. She traced her nails up and down and got the expected reaction. He hardened in her hand and she whispered that she felt really horny and wanted him which was very true - she had been continuously turned on since her conversation with Cherry. She took off her silk nightgown and Paul admired her body. They were now in their late 40s but time had been really kind on Vicky and she was still hot, in fact, Paul often thought how she was hotter now with the confidence that comes with some of their sexual exploits than in her 20s and 30s. She was tall, slim, pretty with a stunning smile and 38dd boobs, erect nipples about the size of a 2p piece and long elegant legs and a shapely bum. Paul still loved to look at her and never tired of just admiring her but the hard cock between his legs meant he had far more on his mind than just looking!

He reached over to her and started to trace his fingers along her stomach and towards her ample tits but she caught his hand. “Not tonight Paul, I want this to be about pleasuring you.” He looked surprised but knew better than to argue, she obviously had a wish and he wondered what was driving this. Anyway she came over and kissed him passionately which he loved and then started dropping down the bed, kissing his neck then teasing his nipples, lightly nibbling his skin on his stomach before kissing the end of his pulsing erection.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Going great

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

So good laid here horny for more

Love this thank you

dungannon

shirley

She licked the length of his shaft, circling his knob before returning down to his balls flicking her tongue before licking underneath with the tease that she would start rimming. She circled underneath and his erection seemed to grow that little bit more and he groaned. She knew she had him and decided now was the time. “I have a favour to ask that I think you’ll like”, she said in between licking his big cock and circling her tongue under his balls. “You joked that I should help Cherry out by offering myself up to Mark so that he doesn’t explode with sexual tension. Well Cherry has now come up with the same idea”, she was saying this slowly and intermittently as her tongue worked her magic and Paul continued to moan and hold Vicky’s hair gently. “I find the idea a total turn on and I would love to help out both to support Cherry but also would like to find out a bit more about Mark’s legendary performance and his ever hard ample cock”.

Paul was so turned on he could hardly answer. He loved Vicky coming to him with ideas, normally it was him pushing the boundaries a little but having his beautiful wife make those suggestions really turned him on. He whispered, “I think that would be really horny and absolutely no objections but I’d like to agree some limits and maybe agree how it will happen”. Vicky stopped pleasuring him for a second, skilled in the art of persuasion, “I’d really prefer if we could leave this totally open. You and I both know Cherry and Mark well and it would be a shame if we spoiled a favour we are doing for them by imposing boundaries or provisos that detract from it. Please just let me do this with your blessing and I will tell you all about it after the event.” With this she started to suck again on his manhood flicking her tongue over his knob and cupping his balls with her hand. “I get so turned on doing this” she said, not mentioning that she was struggling to clear her head of the fantasy of Mark being only the second person after Paul to fill her pussy full of hot cum. All her swinging exploits had been safe sex only but she knew Mark had recently had tests (both Mark and Cherry had as precautionary measures with the problems Cherry had been having) and didn’t want any limits being put on this happening.

Kettering

dungannon

Mmmm lovely

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Can't wait to hear the rest of this

Retford

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *ooster7Man  over a year ago

west yorks

This is good love it

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Loving this, building up nicely

By *inkycarolineTV/TS  over a year ago

Kilwinning

Brilliant so far......xxx

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

Really hot story

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmmm

dungannon

Getting hotter

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Building nicely

Selby

Great story

swansea

More more

shirley

The next night Vicky decided that it was time to move forward with the plan. Her and Cherry had decided that they would book a couple of rooms at the local Travelodge to avoid any disturbances and that there was no time to waste. They booked for that Friday night and today was Wednesday. Vicky and Cherry met for coffee and talked things over. Although Vicky had briefed Paul, Mark was still in the dark and Cherry thought it best to wait until the night so everything was instinctive. Vicky wanted to be open with her friend so she admitted that she was looking forward to both helping and having sex with Mark, Cherry appeared delighted with this and told her that she was surprised that she too found it a turn on thinking of Mark with her friend. They talked about limits or anything taboo and the only thing Cherry said was that Mark much preferred sex bareback but fully understood that this may have to be safe only. Vicky quickly stopped her and said that she trusted them both and would love to indulge him fully.

That all agreed Vicky shared the plan with Paul. We’ll check into a room and then meet up for a drink with Cherry and Mark. After the first drink Cherry will take Mark to one side and tell him that she has arranged for him to spend the evening with Vicky and that Paul is cool with it. Paul was told that when they rejoined them that he needed to make it clear to Mark that he was fully onboard with the plan and give his explicit blessing. Vicky and Mark would then go up to the room to enjoy an evening/night of passion and Paul and Cherry would hang around in the bar until they felt it late enough to go home and Paul would drive Cherry home on the way back to relieve the child sitters of their duties. She still didn’t mention the other part of the plan.........once Vicky & Mark were out the way, Cherry would thank Paul for being so understanding and tell him she has agreed with Vicky that she take him up to a hotel room that she had booked for some oral fun as recompense.

Guildford

" "
more more please thanks great story more

I’m so horny now

Here!

Love this story

same where

dungannon

Fantastic

shirley

Friday night came around eventually (it felt like weeks to Vicky) and they were getting ready. Paul loved this part, watching his attractive wife getting ready for a date was always fun and tonight was no different. After her shower and removing her pubic hair she dried her hair and started to get changed.....a white suspender belt with a sexy thong and a pair of her favourite bridal stockings (it always amused them that they were bridal and she was using them to look sexy for men outside her marriage). The stockings were skin coloured with a white lacy top and as she joined the suspenders to her stocking tops Paul’s hard-on was throbbing. He walked over to ravish her body but she gave him a hug and a kiss and said not tonight - she needed to get ready for the evening ahead. She finished her lingerie with a white lacy see through bra and she looked absolutely stunning and then put on a white blouse and a black knee length crossover skirt that gave a glimpse of her suspenders as she walked in her high heel black shoes. She was ready!

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Loving this story

Great so far

Lincoln

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

same where

dungannon

Wow very very horny can’t wait for more

cambridge

Here!

Selby

Loving this story. It’s sooo horny xx

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic story so far, keep going please

Loving this thank u

By *ieveishMan  over a year ago

ealing

Great story got me hard

cheshire/Preston

Don’t know about mark but it’s got me turned on

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Very good so far

shirley

They drove to the pub in silence, both deep in thought and not wanting to overplan the evening. After quickly checking into the room they moved next door to the pub and waited for Cherry and Mark. They saw them walk in and waved as their two friends walked towards them. They kissed and said their hellos and Mark even made a crack about Vicky’s attire, laughingly asking whether she was going on a hot date later.........little did he know. The first drink passed with their normal easy conversation and as Paul went to the bar for the second drink Vicky offered to help carry them to give the other two time alone. They kept looking over and they could see Mark’s facial expression going from surprise to listening to a big smile and then a look over to Vicky before returning his gaze to Cherry and giving her a big kiss.

As Paul and Vicky returned to the table, Mark looked at Paul and said, “this is brilliant mate but are you sure?”. Paul was a bit nervous but he had promised Vicky so he replied,”honestly I can’t think of anything I’d like more and we are really pleased we can help. Enjoy!” He said with a smile on his face. He was a bit taken aback when Vicky added, “and from where I am standing this is the furthest thing from a chore that you could get, I am really looking forward to spending some quality time. Cherry and I have agreed no limits so I don’t know about you,this drink suddenly has less appeal and a private hotel room is top of my priority list. Shall we go?” With that she held out her hand and he took it and she led him to the connecting door to the hotel. Paul looked over longingly as they walked out with Vicky saying something to Mark that made him put his arm around her and put his hand at the top of her bum.

same where

Here!

great and horny writing

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

So horny

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Great story well written

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

dungannon

Kettering

Xx

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Love it

Retford

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Great story line

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

By *illyKMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Just found this and it’s made me so hard..

Fabulous can't wait for more

Lincoln

Dudley

shirley

Decisions decisions! I now need to decide whether to next tell the Cherry Paul chapter or the Vicky Mark one.

"Decisions decisions! I now need to decide whether to next tell the Cherry Paul chapter or the Vicky Mark one."
Vicky and Mark please

dungannon

Both

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Vicky/Mark followed by Cherry/Paul story

Very good so far so im looking forward to both

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

swansea

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

same where

Bookmark

Loving this

By *amslkMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

Loving this

By *letch1964Man  over a year ago

west lothian

dungannon

Guildford

By *itman777Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Vicki mark then cherry paul

shirley

As they were walking back to the room, Mark was obviously a bit nervous and was saying that he really appreciated this and that he couldn’t quite believe it when Cherry told him. “What did she say?”, asked Vicky who was curious how much Cherry had to sell the idea. “You want the details?”, he asked, “yes everything please” she insisted. He nodded and said, “this is a bit embarrassing but Cherry started by saying how hot you were looking tonight and that your boobs looked fantastic. She know I have a thing about your boobs because she is relatively flat chested and she started teasing me by saying wouldn’t I like to see them close up and play with them before fucking you senseless. I agreed and then she simply said that I could and with her blessing to help with my frustration. She told me you were keen to help and that you understood how much I hate condoms and wouldn’t be insisting on one. Honestly, I had an instant raging hard-on”.

At that moment they reached the bedroom door & Vicky opened it, pulled him into the bedroom and then said, “we’ll have to come up with a remedy for that hard-on and your built up tension then and she knelt down in front of him and started to unbuckle his belt.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Dudley

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

Oh such a cliff hanger!

dungannon

mmmmmm lovely

Wow love it more please

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Wow

Oh don’t leave us hanging please. Desperate to hear more xx

Lincoln

Mm

Selby

Great story

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Brilliant so far

cambridge

Wow this is so horny

swansea

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Bookmarkedv

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

More

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - love to hear more!!

By *FirmHandMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Sexy story and well written

By *exytimeFFMCouple  over a year ago

Gosport and Bursledon