FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Powerful woman

Powerful woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isser36 OP   Man  over a year ago

fylde Coast

To set the scene.. My regional manager at work is a powerful woman, she has control over the North of England in the business I work and countless area managers, branch managers and colleagues under her control, she can be quite intimidating and is a task master who expects things done her way and to the fullest and isn't afraid to to hold people to her standards, I know of a few managers who have been "managed" out of the business by her and others who are quite frankly scared of her and act like the Queen is coming to town when shes in town! She's not intimidating in her manner at all shes not big and brash and bolshy but rather very measured and is clearly an extremely intelligent woman who is quite friendly and always has time for colleagues way below her level of management. She's in her early 50s but could pass late 30s early 40s easily, she's always immaculately dressed, pencil skirts, heels but not too high and what I'd like to think are stockings but could be tights and a shirt blouse with a smart jacket or top. She's a brunette with fine features but full lips always with lipstick but always muted and classy and very attractive and in her younger days would have been a real head turner, 5'5 I'd guess and size 12/14 curves in all the right places and clearly looks after herself, manicure, pedicure and hair and makeup always perfect... A very attractive powerful woman... Everything that turns me on! And she visits my branch regularly and always makes a point to come and see me in my department.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like the kinda boss I’d like to have

Wish she was my boss too

fylde Coast

So like I say she always makes a point of coming to see me for a chat which I thought is strange as I have a manager over me but she always comes and speaks to me and sits at my desk, which bothers my manager as I think he wants her attention!! Anyway the last few times she's visited my manager hasn't be in so I've been alone with her in my department (normally only me and my manager) and when we've started having a chat I've definitely felt she was being suggestive, not flirty as such but definitely more familiar,the last time she sat across from me but at a diagonal with her leg crossed giving me a fantastic view from the split in her pencil skirt up the inside of her thigh, I couldn't see a stocking top but the thought of it was a turn on and she definitely saw me looking she then sliped her heel out of her shoe and started lazily waving it, now I have a foot fetish so this was fuckin amazing, seeing her stocking arch and heel exposed for me was just a massive turn on and I couldn't help but look I was very aroused under my desk, if she had asked me to stand up she would definitely see my penis down my leg in my tight work pants, all the while making small talk about figures and customers and how things are going, she knew exactly what she was doing and could see me looking at her, I think she was turned on knowing I was checking her out as she became a lot more personal, asking about my private life and what I get upto in my free time so being very aroused myself at this point I thought fuck it ill have a little flirt and see how she reacts...

mmmm

Liking the way this is going...

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

fylde Coast

So chancing my arm I thought I would compliment her perfume, and to be fair it's always awsome but that day it was working for me, I was intoxicated by her smell, so I just casually said how I loved her perfume, she took this very well and told me it was dior j'adore and she said I should get it for my Mrs, I could tell she was fishing for information and I told her I didn't have one but am sure her husband likes her smelling so nice to which she replied he wouldn't give a shit he's not interested... Well my eyes lit up and I think she saw the glint in my eye, really? well more fool him! I said while eying her exposed foot and up her thigh, the sexual tension had grown considerably much like my penis down my leg and I have to admit I was quite enjoying our cheeky flirting and am sure she was too, she knew exactly what she was doing and I think we were both now on the same page with our naughty thoughts! I didn't want her to leave so offered her a cup of tea which she diclined and said she had to be on her way buisy woman that she is, at this point I had to stand up so as subtle as I could I rearranged my self under the desk which she clearly saw and by the look on her face knew exactly what I'd had to do, she got up too, replaced her heel correctly and bending from the waist turned around and picked up her case giving me a perfect view of her curvaceous bottom in that tight pencil skirt, I'll be in touch regarding some customers I'd like you to contact for me she said, and off she glided leaving me with a semi on and some very dirty thoughts, safe to say I was looking forward to her contacting me...

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Book marked

Interesting start.

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Really great what heppens next?

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Cannot beat a good strong lady that no what she desires xxxx

By *ipin CiderMan  over a year ago

Warick & London

More please

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

Sounds interesting!!!!

Mmm sounds good

[Removed by poster at 15/01/19 20:09:04]

fylde Coast

True to her word she did get in contact, but she did it through my manager, she sent him an email requesting me personally to go with her to visit some important clients, a job he would normally do which clearly wound him up no end but he'd never admit it to me he was just radiating jealousy! She told him she wanted to see how I handled this side of the business. So the arrangements were made for me to meet her at a service station on route where we'd jump in her car and go to the client together. To say I was excited to be around her again was an understatement, I'd had a semi on just thinking about it I could almost smell her. So I made my way to the service and as I pulled in spotted her car in the car park so parked next to her, she spotted me and beckoned me to jump in, like always she was imaculate, smelled divine wearing a dress jacket white blouse and pencil skirt only this time she was wearing a pair of strapy heels and no tights, I think she must have remembered my interest in her feet when we last met and this was a move to un nerve me and take me under her spell.. Well it worked, her feet were perfectly pedicured with a dark red varnish I could see her soft white arches in her shoes and I couldn't not look, you like my shoes she said? The picture of innocence knowing exactly what she was doing, yeah sorry I said turning red I felt like a naughty school boy. Anyway off we went to conduct our business and everything went as expected we were the picture of professional dispite the sexual tension simmering away between us and towards late afternoon we were pulling back into the service carpark to drop me off to head home. As we pulled up next to my car I was about to say my goodbyes very disappointed in having to leave without anymore muted flirting when she turned and said am actually staying here tonight in the travel lodge I've got business in this area tomorrow, would you like a cup of tea before you shoot off home? Well my fuckin heart nearly leapt out my chest! Yea I'd love one I sputtered, get your shit together man a thought! Here this powerful intelligent woman is inviting you to her room and your acting like a virgin! I had a word with myself collected my thoughts and jumped out the car she was at the boot leaning in to get a case she had there, let me grab that I said leaning past and brushing against her, smelling her perfume and just lingering a little longer then was needed, thanks she said such a gent and she turned to walk over to check in as I followed to catch up a couldn't help checking out her legs and arse in Front of me....

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Sounds very promising

By *livertwistMan  over a year ago

bolton

Good

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Don't stop.........

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Liking this lots!

By *parks133Man  over a year ago

luton

By *lave4umidsMan  over a year ago

visiting

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *litherzMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

By *uriouscoveMan  over a year ago

Here

THIS... This is fantastic!!!

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

This has the makings of a very good story - is it true?

hitchin

By *iscoman777Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Me think more than a cup of tea

Is on the menu

Please carry on

"Me think more than a cup of tea

Is on the menu

Please carry on "

Do you mean she’s going to offer him a biscuit with his tea? The lucky guy!

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Great so far!

By *ornyal138Man  over a year ago

bromley kent

Mmmm

fylde Coast

So we go onto into the lobby and I hung back a little as she went upto the counter to check in, that done she turned to me and said let's go with a wink as we turned down the corridor she was smiling to her self, what you grinning at I asked? You just know that staff member thinks your my toyboy don't you! Haha, I laughed and said chance would be a fine thing! with a rye smile hoping she would take the massive hint!! She didn't react.... Fuck I've gone too far I think maybe this is just a cup of tea...we got to the room and went in, it was a nice room as far as travel lodge goes, double bed, couch, desk and the usual, am sure you've all been in one! Anyway she took her bag from me and told me to get comfortable so I took a seat on the couch and tried to relax, my mind was running wild about what was going to happen here I was with this absolute vixen in her room just hoping I'd not miss read the situation, she must have noticed my tension and turned to me and said relax would you like a tea? No I said but I'd love a drink of water she chucked me one of the bottles on the cabinet, good catch she said and turned to go into the toilet, I had a gulp of water and leaned back on the couch excited and nervous. couple of minutes passed and she came out of the toilet she had taken off her dress jacket and was now just in her skirt and blouse she walked around the bed and sat on the edge facing me, I could smell her purfume stronger now, she must have just had a freshen up, I thought she definitely wants it! My heart raced this was going to happen! Sure enough she shifted forward on the bed and put her foot in between my legs on the couch, could you get the strap on my shoe please she said, this had me getting instantly hard she'd placed her perfectly pedicured foot right there for me and she knew exactly what she was doing knowing I'd betrayed my interest in her feet early in the day she was now teasing me... I didn't care I lifted her foot from the heel and put it onto my knee where I could see the clasp i slowly undid it and slid her shoe off sliding my hand down around her soft white arch as I did I gently let her foot go and she swapped it for the other one, I did the same with this one taking my time, my penis was now rock hard squashed in my pants strained to get out and I caught her eye looking at my bulge.. She saw this and with a naughty smile said do you like my feet? Yes I said you have very sexy little feet, thank you she said I get pedicures often I like having my feet pampered, I can tell I said they are perfect, would you like to suck my toes she said? Holly fuckin shit yes I would I thought!!.. She had me exactly where she wanted me and we both knew it I had to take some of the power back.. Yes I'd love to I said but I think we should both get more comfortable don't you? I think your right she said, I didn't wait for her to make a move I stood up and took her hands to stand her up, now she was out of her heels she was quite a bit shorter than me am 6 foot and she was probably 5'4 / 5'5, I looked her in the eyes and leaned down to kiss her but I didn't go all the way maybe 70% and I thought if she wants this she will come the 30% to me... Sure enough she came the last bit of distance between us and we began to kiss.. slowly at first our tongues just lightly touching but becoming more passionate and our tongues exploring deeper into our mouths flicking over each other warm and wet...

fylde Coast

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

Great story. Don t leave it so long next time lol

Everything I fantasise about

By *r.ringMan  over a year ago

totton

fylde Coast

I pulled her close Hitchin her skirt up and grabbing her curvy arse firmly enjoying its warm softness, she felt my hard cock pushing to be free of my pants and made a move to free him undoing my belt, buttons and pulling my pants down over my now fully erect penis she gently took hold of him, wow that's a nice cock, I've not had one like this in a lot of years she said, with this I was getting into the swing of things and quickly undressed myself I was now fully naked, your turn I said, I reached forward and began to unbutton her blouse and exposed her sexy white lace bra, that's a very sexy bra for work I said, she gave me a cheeky look, maybe I knew someone would be seeing it she said, yeah.. you had this planed all along didn't you ya horny minx I thought, I slid off her top then reached round to undo her bra and exposed her beautiful, still supprisingly pert boobs, her dark nipples were hard and errect I lent down and took one into my mouth circling the nipple with my tongue and gently sucking on it she let out a gentle moan.. Do you like that? Yes she said I love it I moved over to the other nipple giving it the Same treatment I did this while unzipping the back of her pencil skirt and letting it slide over her shaply hips down to the floor, she kicked it away, I kissed her again passionately and told her to lay back on the bed all she had on now was her matching knickers, white lace and silk, they can stay on for now ill get to that soon, she looked amazing laid there like that she was an attractive woman and not just for her age the best way to describe her would be Jane Seymour very similar in looks and shape and now she was at my mercy.. I stood at the end of the bed and looked at her she parted her legs slightly and I could see the gusset of her silky knickers was ever so slightly damp.. Am going to start at your toes and work my way to that damp patch I said can't wait she said holding her breasts and giving her nipples a little squeeze.. She raised her foot and traced her toes up my stiff penis the sight of her perfect dark red toes on my cock was just too hot, I took her heel and brought her toes upto my mouth and began sucking and licking her perfect feet, I started with her toes and worked my way around to her beautiful soft white arches licking with the flat of my tongue across it, I looked at her she had her head back eyes closed still gently tweeking her nipples letting out small soft moans the wet patch on her crotch had now grown, she was soaking.. I spent a little more time on her beautiful feet before kissing and licking my way up her legs until I reached those soaking wet knickers. I hooked my fingers over them and she immediately raised her hips to slide them down past her bum, I took my time I was going to enjoy this....

Near Manchester Airport

Great writing, can't understand why more people aren't following this.

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Don’t stop writing......this is a hot story

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Great, more please

Love it!

stoke

More please

By *immf-guyMan  over a year ago

Bath

This is utterly superb. She's gorgeous, just my type. I've had the pleasure of an older, powerful woman and the sex was just out of this world, so primal and dirty.

Please continue!

Amazing story

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story, love the build up plus the details - very arousing!!

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

fylde Coast

I slid her soaking wet knickers down her legs and and tossed them on to her chest, you've made a mess of these I said, they've been damp since you got into the car this morning, don't worry ive got plenty more lacy knickers she grinned throwing them to the floor. I was knelt in front of her legs now and she let her knees part and slowly fall open exposing her already sticky pussy I was pleased to see she wasn't fully shaved but nicely trimmed, as her legs parted so did her pussy lips, it was perfect , she had a pronounced clit and lips that formed a rounded pink triangle leading to her soaking wet vagina, my eyes lit up, I was going to enjoy this nearly as much as her. I placed my tongue over her sticky opening tasting her juices and slowly slid upto her clit, she grabbed my head, oh fuck she gasped pushing the flat of my tongue down harder onto her clit and circling it she squirmed and moaned I brought my hand up a slid a finger into her pussy I felt it tense as I eased it in and out slowly I added another finger curling them back to find her G spot, her legs clamped around my head.. there! she exclaimed breathless, don't fuckin stop, my tongue working her clit and fingers inside her she began grinding herself against my movements moaning louder now.. Fuck.. Fuck... Oh.. Oh fuck. her movements got quicker building and building until she reached her state of orgasm, oh my fucking god! She shook and spasmed against me don't you fuckin stop! Her orgasm was immense, my face and hand were soaking wet I slowed down and stopped, gently removing my cum slick fingers from inside her slowly tracing my tongue over her pussy lips, I knelt back and surveyed her laid there still spasming gripping her boobs and nipples, her pussy looked amazing, spread, wet and engorged, I could have cut glass with my errection, I moved up and over her kissing my way up her body sucking her nipples then neck and then sharing a passionate kiss.. Wow I taste good she said, yes you do I grinned, can I have your cock now? She asked, are you ready for it I replied, she just nodded, I laid against her and we began to kiss I alternated between passionate kisses and giving her beautiful tits attention, she moved her legs up shifting position to present her eager pussy to my cock the tip sliding between her lips upto her clit and back down to her opening then up again teasing her with it, give it to me she whispered in my ear before putting her tongue back into my mouth, I obeyed her, I pushed the head of my cock just into her pussy enough to feel her wet warmth, mmmmm she moaned....

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Keep going it. Amazing. X

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounter - more!

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Near Manchester Airport

More please...

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Wow this is so horny can’t wait for more

By *it on the sideMan  over a year ago

Melton, Derby, Grantham

Yes.... go on

Wow

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Brilliant, can't wait for more

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Booked marked

By *lave4umidsMan  over a year ago

visiting

hitchin

keep going this is great ????

By *aughtymale1Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

Great read

fylde Coast

Mmmmm she moaned.. Slowly I slid my full length into her all the way to the base.. Oh she gasped, your so much bigger than my husband.. I hadn't given the husband a second thought but now knowing I was fucking his wife my boss... It just turned me on more. I began slowly stroking in and out of her soaking wet pussy every moan and tense of her body I could feel through her gripping my cock the sensation was unbelievably hot she was grinding back against me finding our rhythm she raised her legs up around my waist giving me deeper access into her every thrust rewarded with a moan or gasp, I moved onto my knees taking her legs and holding them by her ankles in front of me, i let go of one to tease her clit with my fingers and she instantly put her foot to my mouth, feeding my her perfect toes I licked and sucked them as I continued to fuck her deeply and tease her swollen wet clit, she was in extasy and her moans had built, am Cumming she gasped.. Am Cumming don't stop.. She began to spasm and buck against me I felt her pussy tighten around my cock this only spurred me on! I fucked her harder and deeper bringing her to a shuddering climax I eased off and slowed to just gently sliding in and out of her engorged pussy, my god she said breathless I've not cum like that I years.. Wow.. I gave her a wicked look.. Am not done with you yet I said, roll over and stick your awsome arse in the air its my turn to cum, ooh my god she said rolling over and doing as I told her, well the site of that was unbelievable, her arse looked amazing and her pussy soaking wet engorged and open was too much to resist I had to get another taste of her, I lent down and began to lick her again our mixed juices covering my mouth and chin, oh my god! She exclaimed that feels fuckin amazing I worked over her pussy and moved upto her puckered arsehole already sick with her cum,..... X

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

stoke

More pleaa3

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

fylde Coast

I slid my warm tongue over her sticky wet arsehole and she shuddered in pleasure.. You dirty bastard.. I love it.. I gave her pussy and arse a few more minutes attention until she turned to me and said get your cock in me now am ready for more, I duly obliged taking hold of her hips i slowly eased my stiff cock into her eager hole I slid half way and stopped.. She pushed back to take the rest of my length, oh fuck its deep she said go steady.. I started stroking into her, steady at first but slowly building pace as she got used to the deeper sensation. she reached between her legs and started alternating between rubbing her clit and holding my balls and shaft as I plunged into her, the sight and feel of her perfectly manicured nails around my cock was too much, I was nearing climax and so was she.. Am going to cum I told her, oh me too don't stop yet she replied.. it didn't take long a few more strokes and she was having another orgasm rubbing her clit and bucking back against me.. Oh fuck cum in me.. Cum in my pussy.. She gasped.. well I was right on the edge and couldn't resist an offer like that, I let myself go, my cock and balls tensed as i released my load of cum into her I came so hard my orgasm was extremely intense as we came simultaneously her pussy spasming around my cock milking my hot cum, I slowly pulled out of her and she collapsed onto the bed rolling over to face me, her face flushed red, that was fun she grinned, hahaha yeah, she opened her legs showing me her used pussy, look what you've done to me! Wow the sight of her laid there showing me her cum dripping pussy was just so completely at odds to everything that had come before, my demure powerful intelligent boss laid bare at my mercy.. I couldn't resist I took her foot and started to kiss from her soft white arch up her leg to get to the hot creampie that waited me, what are you doing! she said, you just filled me with cum! So? I said with a grin, your a kinky bastard she smiled, her pussy was a picture of perfection her lips parted and sticky my thick cum leaking from her used hole I enveloped her in My mouth tasting our mixed cum and taking it onto my tongue I gave a gentle suck and was rewarded with more of our cum, I moved up with my mouth full and leaned in to kiss her,My still semi erect cock bumping her pussy and sliding back into her she gave a little moan and grabbed me to pull me into her leaning up to accept my cummy kiss, our tongues intertwined as I let my mouthful of our mixed cum flow between us, she accepted it with renewed vigour, this was so hot and filthy I was beginning to get hard again inside her, which I normally need a rest for but was just so erotic I had no control, she must have felt me stiffening up inside her and began to gyrate her soaking wet pussy against me.. Be gentle this time she whispered....

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Brilliant

By *ikeKateCouple  over a year ago

Rochestown

I’m so hard reading this story! Excellent

Newcastle upon Tyne

A very arousing read!!

There must be more to 'cum'

Awesome

Fantastic amazing erotic read

bradford

Wow very horny

fylde Coast

As I became fully stiff again I slowly stroked my cum slick cock in and out of her soaked pussy, she moved her legs up around my waist pressing her heels onto my arse dictating the pace I could go at, she wanted it slow and firm this time and I was only happy to give that to her, the wetness between us was awsome, my groin and balls were soaked and sticky and reaching down to squeeze her arse I could feel it was covered in the cum that had escaped her full pussy, we continued like this all the while still gently kissing each other and swapping our mixed juices. She reached down and grabbed my arse,digging her manicured nails in.. make me cum again she moaned.. She loosened her grip on me giving me more space to fuck her, this was a lot more sensual than earlier and I was enjoying it, our closeness and and kissing the steady rhythm and her wetness I didn't want to cum yet but it was so hot I felt my orgasm building, I picked up the pace she sensed I was getting ready to cum again and reached down to rub her clit between us, it wasnt long before I was ready to let go again, am going to cum again I said.. me too.. She breathed I could feel her pussy start to spasm around my cock it was too much I began to cum hard I pressed my mouth to hers and we came together our tongues intertwined, I came harder this time than before, the sensuality of this fuck was just so hot I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into her already rather sloppy pussy enjoying the sensation of her spasms and tightening around me. I laid there for a while just kissing and enjoying the feeling of my slowly wilting cock sliding out of her cum slick lips, I rolled of her onto my back, wow that was hot sex I said, tell me about it, I've not fucked like that since before my husband! I felt a small pang of guilt, he had no idea what I'd just done to his unbelievably hot wife, well if he wasn't giving her what she needs then who was I to not help her out? I reasoned to myself.. Ha fuck it too late now I thought. I rolled to my side surveying her laid there a hot flushed cummy mess, she had her hand between her legs gently stroking her swollen pussy feeling how much cum was leaking out of her onto the bed, you've made a mess of me she smiled, am going to freshen up, she jumped up and moved to the bathroom I could see cum down her legs and some dropped onto the floor she made her way there, I was completely spent and just laid there in a daze with wht had just happened, she came back in and started to put some clothes on, finding her discarded bra and already soiled silky knickers and putting her blouse back on but still in buttoned, I have to say she couldn't have looked hotter right then she caught me looking at her.. OK she said time for you to leave... What? I said.. Yeah time to go I've got some work to finish and anyway am done with you! She said with a wicked smile.. Hahaha I laughed and got up to get dressed, well that was just fine with me, she smacked my arse as I walked passed, I couldn't help but think this wasn't the first time she'd had the use of a younger man to satisfy her needs. I dressed and made to leave she stopped me before I left and kissed me, am sure I can trust your discretion? I'll be In touch she said turning to open the door, i left thinking I hope that's not going to be a one off it was soooo hot... And as it turned out it wasn't....

do carry on

By *oris555Man  over a year ago

home

bradford

This is so horny more soon please

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

So hot

fylde Coast

I'll do the part 2 if you lot fancy more of this?

Yes and yes

"I'll do the part 2 if you lot fancy more of this? "

Yes please, it’s great

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I'll do the part 2 if you lot fancy more of this? "

Great story!!